Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

EPISODE 135

Convincing Solutions for Mamiji

Sometimes answers lie right in front of your eyes  and you just wander around to get a perfect one as sometimes we find questions easier than answers.That's exactly somewhat is happening with Poor Arnav here. I found him more miserable than Mamiji and family  in this epi.He imagines as Khushi's filmy plan worked with Akash and Payal so may be it will show a different angle to him'.but oh boy.he has to go through his Harvard brain with thick filmy gestures to dialogues and all the way to "furres"

What furres?..."woh cheating wala paper"''..How can a tycoon be so mellow down with KKG and her filmy antics'.its got to be "love"otherwise nothing can blind you like that''Nothing'..

Here are we facing two different approaches towards the same question to find the answer and the question is.."How can we convince Mamiji to resolve Akash and Payal's issue?"Khushi's answer lies in emotions and feelings "bahvnas" and Arnav's in practical and direct attack for cracking deals'..hmmm'.and in my POV both are right in their own sense as things depend on the situation and the nature of the problem and  person in front of you.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Khushi is all round filmy as in Nainital drama to stop Arnav, to Payesh wedding till Salman's poster in Arnav's room 'all the way until she replaces Salman Khan's pic with Arnav after shagun'..Arnav's mellows down to her filmy style slowly from having Salman's poster in his room to give her his posters and then dance like him[a bit too much for me]'..THE biggest inclination towards her filmy style was his dance of Teri Meri [Salman Khan again] as he was making her realize his feelings for her as she was not getting it so he tries her way but ended up seducing her in Salaman Khan's way..A filmy way.

Akash's leaving RM causes a bit sentimental drama among Raizadas and Manorma Mami as she is here trying to control the situation and does not want to give in her dream of Miss India.Everyone tries but in vain.My grabber is how with miserably looks he follows Khushi's plan but glares at her as he knows better at the end.She was commanding him in anger and he was helpless at certain moments for following her.Too good ..just like hubby and wify'.

Among all of this Arnav really gets irritated and lands in Eternal heaven[pool side] as things are getting out of order under his nose and that he can't let that happen.Khushi follows him and politely"Arnavji "agar aap ne thodi bhavna ke saath, mehsoos karke kaha hota toh..[If you said this with feelings  then may be']

"just shut up, khushi..." he swirls around furiously and back into his own ASR mode and shell where everything is placed accordingly and promptly in the avariciousness of this world."maine tumse pehle hi kaha tha... yeh jodian... koi kahin... ye sab..." [I told you before all this couples made some where 'all this.]ASR tone with gritted teeth and acrimony but firmly to his poignant point'

"yeh sab phaltoo ki baatein hain... it's nonsense." [All this is stupid nonsense] "mujhe mat sikhao apni yeh stupid feelings"[don't teach me your stupid feelings and all].

Pause here: You are telling her not to teach you feelings and all but you are thriving with these skills already way too much ,may be more than her..sad or happy doesn't matter '

I always feel extreme acrimonious pain associated with this dialogue when it comes to my brain,the way he said to Khushi later,why does he want control and why he wants to keep it that way and today he is confirming it to me'.

In their Eternal heaven[pool side'"Mujhe apne tareeke se handle karna hai," [I will handle it my way] he decided as he knows how to crack these deals.

"problem koi bhi ho... professional ya personal... solution eik hi hota hai... aur solution kissi feelings ya dil se nahin aata... solution aata hai power aur paise se..."[whatever may be the problem, professional or personal, the solution doesn't come from feelings... it comes from power and money.]

His cruel Past taught him that and he did prove himself worthy of this as he cracked his deal with his uncle in the first epi which reflects here.His "mayoosi" or in other words tiredness of any belief in these feelings or relations.That's why he knows the meaning of DEAL and command on his decisions with grinchy style as this is his trade '

"yeh ek language hai jo sabko samajh aati hai,.Got it" [this is one language everyone understands.] Why does it sound he is done begging or may be he begged somewhere in the past, may be for his mother who left him hanging with these guards like a pouting child and ended up being atheist'..His walk upstairs today leaving everyone downstairs with command and authority reflects the brutality of life he faced.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He will be joining hands later with Khushi in Mandir for their happiness but doesn't mean his atheism is going to change. He will do for Khushi's happiness.

Mamaji first time shows his backbone in this case which makes Mamiji from hello hi to bye bye'.Arnav and Khushi rushes to stop this family emotional drama with more emotions from Khushi's side.He brings Mami back by cracking the deal of her brain in her language which she understands just like he bought the jewelry for her as he knows how much she adores these materialistic life.Her heart and brain only knows the language of getting power and status symbol and labels and that's what he assures her and things resume in its order.

Once again he proves Khushi wrong to regain his control'.."Eik bar phir tum ghalat niklin aur mein sahi'.[once again I am right and you are wrong]He ascends  leaving her baffled about his words and actions'

Anjali sweet sis brings Akash and helps closing gaps in between mother and son.Despite the bitterness of a mother ,I still love these small gestures and the essence of the beauty within.

The very same way In GH,Khushi wants to bring smile on her Jiji's face and can't hold her chatty breath till tomorrow but she gets irritated as no one gets her charade '.This time.But love the similarity as Arnav's "uppar" and Khushi's "uppar" became a delimma'.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 136

New Day with new bonds...

A new day rises with the honk honk in Payal and Khushi's life and drum roll for Scorpion to Bhag Scorpy Bhag[Thnx to Durga]...Khushi,"apke pati nahin aye"[your husband didn't come'..love CVs who always puts dialogues in Khushi's mouth for Anjali'.

Shyam's abhorrence and aversion are worth watching.just love it ,my fav part'Yes Anjaliji he is busy in his work right next room 'go check'

His running style by keep running his fingers through his hair and trying opening the window.seriously ..just waiting anxiously for the slap'.which I am giving him right now for talking to Khushi with this much authority.Who the hell he thinks of himself'😑😑😑

Wondering who he was calling on phone...Lalan Da' Love the increasing anxiety from his side each time when Akash and Payal wedding is being fixed.I just want to squish him like this'. 

Love the way Naniji as an elder of the house was asking Payal's hand.Naniji and Anajli make Payal feel really a worthy Bahu for RM.Mamiji digs some doubts for a mother which Naniji resolves and relieves them.

,Mamiji's anger and dream of her Miss World is still on and every word of her is just a taunt ,even Arnav didn't like it but no one says anything to her so the peace won't get disturbed except Naniji as usual as she is the only one who really takes this Fox down'.But one thing I must say ,the clash of class does matter and sometimes stinks but IPK really pulled this difference off amazingly and ravishingly.A new and adverse thinking really brought new approach too just like other things.As Indi mentioned it so many times Rahim Chacha in Mandir,all the Prakash bros have fully access every where and don't even knock'..but seriously a very new thinking is making a new difference here. 

Akash did enjoy the simplicity of Payal here and enjoyed her anxiety.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Anjali and Mamiji came before with the agreement of Naniji as she planted that seed of Khushi in hAnjali's mind to bring Khushi to train La.Huge difference ,that day these ladies were talking about "proposal" and today those words came true.That day Mamiji and Buaji's nok jhonk was so on and today still on.Anjali brought the contract up front and new contract is on the way in between these two souls.

Awww'Dashing hunk comes in white'to give his Queen a surprise and Dhak Dhak by touching her hand first and then shoulder strike'.can't let her go and can't keep her either'..uhhh'...πŸ˜•

Pause here: Arnav's hand on Khushi symbolizes his support for her always.Even in hate he couldn't deny either.He pushes the door to open and he is the one who will start opening his heart doors for her.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Arnav first came in this house as a HORUS of Khushi after guest house incident,then again to help her for money but by degrading her.Today again he is saving the whole Gupta house from Scorpion and indeed he is a protector of all of them indirectly.

They both couldn't deny the effect of this touch, a serene, natural feeling that ignited their core was very much visible on their faces

They share their own feelings  in between tea moments ,her bending down for him and his admiring her closeness was desirable and worth watching and yes "inn feelings aur zajabt ka koi matlab nahi Mr Raizada"[ These feelings have no meaning Mr Raizada] .Akhroo does not want to take tea from her hand because he is busy adoring her'..😳

He drops the tea on his shirt and comes in the kitchen and Khushi startles with his presence as she can't imagine Arnav Singh Raizada could be in their Kitchen in front of her like this'.

Pause here:Love CVs and the intensions, as when Mamiji says "yeh love ka chakar hai.."[This is love matter..] and camera turns to Arnav and Khushi while she was giving tea'..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:He will be in the kitchen for the deal over Sangeet,During GH he will be saving her from being close to fire and all the way picking food and putting in the kitchen the night when Khushi calls him over and over and many more'.ASR will be Arnav that time and Damad of this house.

Her hesitations and his close proximity is making her way skittish which did not go unnoticed by him either ."tum door hi raho tou acha hai..[its better you stay away from me].uhhh.He can't resist either his Queen and he shows his impetus love from his gestures and loving expressions when she jumps to stop Buaji from giving him sweets as always.'

Pause here:Arnav became "Babua" for Buaji from now on.yeah a little fuss over forced marriage but He will always acts as playful as any child could do in front of this kind of Buaji.They will be so close ever.Buaji really loves Arnav like her own son and same with Arnav as he can't see her angry with him either.

Babuji and his anxiety and at the top Anjali's anxiety seeing Babuji 'next

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 months ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 137-Part 138

Revelation of Evil [Part-1]

In the previous episode, where Shyam's ring reached back to Khushi's hands and ended, Arnav's clasping her hand was the beginning of Shyam's end. Ring verses keyring, signs of eternity, meaning the evil was about to take another shape yet intact to their fate. Good gets defeated temporarily against rising evil triumphant because love and truth are the winners in the end. But those who help in perpetrating evil in the name of scarification are condoning the wrong anyway. That's what Khushi will do, and Shyam is getting his first defeat by gaining more power.

Two families are getting into a new binding relationship where everyone accepts each other with open arms by putting differences aside . Raizada's family is being introduced to Babuji. A groom takes blessings from his father, and everyone gets up for respect. For the bride's father was my grabber.Yes IPK gave us these small moments to cherish.

The suspicion was evident on Anjali's face while seeing Mr Shashi Gupta and His condition gets worse seeing the person whose husband put him into this misery.He wants to scream to let every one know the truth.[CVs owes us big time for Shashi's case].Anjali's suspicion was there when she called Shyam, and she heard his phone tone next door, but our CVs couldn't build a stronger, consistent story of it.

A father wants to expose the evil and throw his concerns strongly, which the family takes as a tantrum, except Khushi , a smart cookie who doesn't think twice and connects the dots of his father's condition with Anjali, but why?

Shashi's anger does not settle down here ,he pulls off the evil ring which has started the chakaryue from Khushi's hands but fate wants to complete this Yudh,war in full swing .Evil comes right back to show his meaningless power towards a father and he has to suffer more but evil always leaves a trail to get trap in it.He congratulated Payal for engagement but forgot he actually ran away and was not present'..which Khushi was just asking about'...He lies again that he just saw Buaji before he came in and Bingo Khushi got it as Buaji confirms it, she didn't see him and at the top his comfortable chat with his client Rani Sahiba really works wonders in Khushi's brain.Khush's suspicious seed is growing faster and no time it will be a strong root of her belief to nip this bud from its roots

Khushi is the one who always plunges down to expose him.From now to kidnapping to the very end to throw him out of everyone's life.

Everyone gets trepidation over his condition, but the most devastating was Arnav seeing Khushi going through that.How can he forget Khushi's condition and tears in the hospital.He comes forward for helping his lady and they both share eye lock which shows only love and concerns with lots of "Haq".His gazes look are conveying his right and his actions are showing his protectiveness for her.She thanks him and he perceives it graciously.His concerns for her and for Shashiji were not gone unnoticed by her either...Yes "inn feelings ka koi matlab  nahin hai"[These feelings have no meaning]He comes out the room but has to return his turn look with longing as he does not want to leave her alone with this pain and suffering.He wants to remove all of her hurdles no matter what. Piano notes in the background string his heart notes to reflect through his eyes.

Arnav opened the door for her, and he will be opening every door for her from now on, even in hate, to make her life easy regardless of the night he is shattering her dreams yet unintentionally opening the door of her safe future with him.

He is the one who will arrange a nurse for him during remarriage and will bring a for Buaji too..lovely Damad..who is impossible to find out.

The next moment is auspicious when Buaji wants Khushi to call Shyam to be introduced, and Khushi stops with hesitation as she does not want Arnav to go through the same pain and agony as she witnessed him before during the revelation of her engagement.They both share questionable moment during gazing each other. Especially his expressions and uneasiness with acrimony and anxiousness was so much visible for Khushi when she has to go in the room for calling Shyam.His possessiveness is at extreme and why not how can he let his lady go into other man's room but his hands are tied.His looks and body language delivered his animosity to his queen but just like him she is bound too at least for now.Loved to see his relief when Shyam wasn't there as his malevolence was not there to see him at all.

Engagement is being settled after one week. Blessings were delivered and smiles were passed but Khushi's happiness delivered in tears to her Jiji and that stops Arnav's feet.Her allayment is his joy,and he knows these tears are form of ecstasy and that relieves him as he is free of this guilt which was eating him since its revelation.He has to mend his wrongful action here and this is the beauty of Arnav Singh Raizada,he is a man of action and today it's the time of rectification.

When the family leaves, he comes in to apologize to Payal but with his lady in same arrogant lover attitude,"mein ne baat karni hai tum se nahin tumhari behan se.."[I want to talk alone with your sister not with you] hmm..Your lady does not like that'right just like you don't like her to give importance to anyone other than him'

Payal who is always sensible, makes her sis calm down .The talk is so beautiful,shows a real cognizant growth in his character.A humble "sorry" without hesitation and diligence for becoming the reason of her broken marriage.Payal thanked him for that as may be it was meant to be but Khushi still blames herself for that and he jumps to defend "Nahin uski koi ghalati nahin thi'mein ne usse jane se roka tha"[No it wasn't her fault ..I stopped her from going]'

Khushi's eyes filled with brimming tears.This is an eye-opening and trust-building step for Khushi, just like him when he found out from Payal what exactly happened that night.He does not want to see her tears, and at the top, he doesn't want to be shown vulnerable to her either.He barges out but stopped by Khushi"Tumhari problem kya hai..you know what mujhe sunna hi nahin "[What is your problem .you know what I don't want to hear it'] That's what he likes to be with her so he can hear her chirpy voice with bitter batter'.nok honk because her mellowed voice just creates havoc in him, and he can't remain in his senses, so this is the best way to seek "Farar"[run away ] from hidden emerging feelings...

He adores his smiling chatter lady 'and just like him she is adamant to speak with him by taking out air from his tire."ab tou aapko humari baat suuna padegi.."[Now you have to listen to me.] 

He barges out with fuming anger but what is this his tone is so mellow'."Are you crazy?"Khushi lovingly'"Sorryy aur Dhanewat[thnx]"She says sorry for her rudeness and thanks for saying sorry to her Jiji.How can he not melt here .she is full of innocence'It's hard for any man not to feel that way'.

He calls for the new car, and KKG finds out his man can't change the tire..funny, right..but not for him,by gritting teeth "It's not funny."'She offers her services to her man and changes "uncle's tire." ..loved his irritations with kids.

He admired his skilful lady, which made him proud of her coolness.

He admires her cool nature as always and expresses her during Shital track"I know.. you are the most cool person I 've ever known."

Khushi prays to Dm for the tire and tells him lovingly She says thanks and sorry at the same time and calls herself crazy too and declares him"she is not saying sorry for taking air out of his tire"and he turns without anger makes her astounded at his attitude'..

He is not far behind either "Khushi tire badlne keh liyeh thnx '.pause with smirk'.mein bhi nahi kahoonga".He gives her his signature flirty look and leaves her with her signature "O " face.

"aap na bohat ajeeb ho" to "Ajeeb hai yeh" to "hum dono kitne ajeeb hain" 'till..Arnav"Khushi tum janti ho na '

Khushi completes it "Keh hum kitne aajeb hain'..Jante hain"

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 months ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE PART 138-PART139

Revelation of Evil [PART2]

Continue from PART-1

Life is full of surprises and unbelievable things and sometimes brings you at the spot where you have to think twice to find out your mistake . But its "Fate" with which you can't argue or run away .The best way is to face it and that's what Khushi is doing here and will say it later to Arnav but Matter is the same "SHYAM"'the face of EVIL who is shattering her today and will shatter everyone later.

New morning with new twists rises in both houses.In RM Puja pf Satya Narine is at its peak for couples to get blessings.La wants ASR to be with her but Anjali explains her the importance of the even for couples only.Arnav's ears perks up hearing his Khushi's name and his feet jams up to hear the phone convo of his Di and Khushi.The moment Anjali insists Khushi to bring her fianc ,Arnav trails down towards his room in acrimony leaving La flabbergasted.Its unbelievable and unacceptable for him to think that Khushi is not his anymore.

Symbolism and connectionSatya Narine puja starts with Lord Ganesh, who removes obstacles ,so connection is easy it is a step towards Khushi and Arnav for the removal of obstacles'.Khushi was in the puja but Arnav was not present'..Khushi's obstacle"Shyam" is exposed yet Arnav has no clue and this obstacle is hanging like a sharp sword on him and he has to bear him until his full revelation'..

On the other hand La is present and she is the obstacle yet she removes herself but because of Khushi,if she wasn't devastated and Arnav didn't call and broke in front of La in Khushi's thoughts..didn't happen either.

Shyam is present and his obstacle,Khushi who could reveal him didn't do it so he is saved too..Lord Ganesh didn't disappoint him either but waiting for another time'Anjali is present.and her obstacle Khushi is removing herself '.IPK.bravo

The seed of suspecting Shyam is getting stronger here and becoming unbelievable moment for Khushi.She hears "Rani Sahiba" in a familiar voice again on the phone while talking to Anjali and gets astounded and entangled with her own suspicious thoughts.Her mind is working overtime to solve this riddle but how'DM has stored a lot for her favorite child today.

Evil is so unaware of all of this regardless of his extreme cautious steps.He confirms from Akash about the whereabouts of Guptas in this Puja and makes a stupid move telling Akash" aap tpu bade chupe rustam nikle 'kanon kan khabar bhi nahin hone di..aur jabtak pata chala ..tabtak bohat dair ho chuki thi"

Translation: [You are really sneaky'nobody kew your intentions and when we found it ,it was too late]'

Big meaning as Fate kept you unaware of everything and everything was happening right under your nose'it's unbelievable for him for not having any clue of these affairs just like he has no idea who is on the other side of the phone whom Anjali is speaking.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: When Anjali came to Khushi for bringing her in RM as a La's trainer.He couldn't do much either while convincing anyone [Anjali or Khushi]'Same way he couldn't convince Khushi or Anjali after engaging with Khushi for not going back RM'.Everything was happening right under his evil veil.

Khushi's  oblivious and heedless state was not gone unnoticed by La either.She is completely in her intertwined net of unbelievable suspicions thoughts which are tying her in it slowly but strongly.She goes to call Anjali instead of ASR in her reverberating thoughts of recent events.She specifically asks Anjali,"aapke pati"[your husband]'She peeks in Anjai's room with her slowly rising feet  but then she condemns her own act.

"hum aisa kyuon soch rahe hain keh Anjaliji keh Pati'.Yeh humain kya ho raha hai" [Translation:Why am I thinking Anjali's husband is'..What is happening to me?]

Pause here:Khushi leaves La with surprise as she was thinking she is the only one who can bring Arnav down as during Janmashtami and Diwali lights.

These unbelievable and pilferer thoughts takes her steps towards her man who can save her from all of these defalcators as he is her protector chosen by DM.He broke her unintentionally swindler thought process ,"Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho'..Khuch chahiye tumhai"[What are you doing here?...Do you need anything?]

She just look into his deep eyes to find solace but leaves making him unbelievable for her'..She wants him to take her out of this hurricane, the eye of which is only gazing at her as she knows he the only one who can snatch her out of this chakarvyue as "sanmbhal laina " had started the day one and indeed getting its firm roots in her belief system though unintentionally.

La breaks Khushi's stance by showing her necklace which brings a new layer on Khushi's face but she helps her finding earrings while darkness descends upon light.[just amazingly showing his shadow on Khushi's face].

Khushi wants her unbelievable crawling thoughts to take a turn at dead end by confirming Anjali's husband as reverberation of same words over and over making her feel EVIL's presence. These crawling steps starts running in her head when La's mentions How Jijaji calls Di"Rani Sahiba"'."RANI SAHIBA" these two "shabd" [words] which are lingering at the back of her head, now facing her and wants her to get up and unveil this deviling EVIL.

Pause here:He did not finish the puja as he is no longer a couple already ,not a part of this as he broke all seven Vachans which he took in front of Agani.[Fire]

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTSHe was late or never present in any Puja with Anjali'..from  Teej toJanmashtami,from Rakhi to Parent's anniversary as God does not want to ruin the purity of that essence.

MAJOR point during Arnav's parents Anniversary ,Mom already gave them her blessings by removing the flowers from her pic and wants her kids to be free of this evil and it was PUJA and FIRE that day too.It started that day and a Mother's kroadh [anger] and war is not done yet'.

Symbolism and connection: 1-Fire a dichotomous  the bringer of destruction, the chaos and war.  Fire burns everything, bringing nothing but ruin and ashes through which life starts again.Yet  Fire banishes the darkness and cleanses and purifies.  Lastly, sometimes Love is spoken of as an eternal flame.  Fire.Fire symbolizes love, hate, desire, and determination

Connectionis the war against evil is starting today and Shyam will ruin everything basically for these pure souls.Anjali,Khushi and Arnav 'but Arnav's love and his dark past will be purified also in this process.ArHi love will be eternal and destined despite all odds.

2-Anjali asks to change the oil of the DIYA as it has to burn the whole night'..meaning Shyam is not there for her for whole life or saat janam'MY POV OIL needs to be changed ,it means there should've been a man for her in the story as a replacement ..Arggg poor story

Khushi's mind and steps is in the reverberation of all the events linked with Rani Sahiba and Shyam's stories'..Her mind links all the dots how Buaji's words of balm match with Akashiji's, how Babuji tried to take her ring out, how He became upset seeing Anjaliji,how Anjakiji's husband name is same as her fianc, How Shyam snatched away the phone when it was showing "Rani Sahiba"and how yesterday he was talking so profoundly with "Rani Sahiba" ..how he ran away when she went to call him out for meeting Raizadas ,how he blurted out and got confused while mentioning Akash and Payal's relationship'.how she heard someone voice same as his on the phone..SHE reached to the result'..This is Khushi's Trait she acts like a child yet thinks like a scholar'.very quickly adds up the moments and never gets afraid to face the reality'

She is uncertain until the last moment'.about "Rani Sahiba"

Her heart throbs as her unbelievable steps crawls slowly towards EVIL and faces him right under the sun ,a star ,parents who are throwing light to her child to see this EVIL clearly.[Sanaya is brilliant here with her uncertainity]

AND the EVIL turns to light as FIRE is removing the darkness by ruining Khushi's innocence... "Rani Sahiba" I was just  coming'.."

Face to Face with the EVIL who planned all to get marry to her by blinding Buaji 'and today she understands what his father was trying to make her understand on that engagement night.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS with Symbolism: Arnav and Khushi got engaged under the sun with their parents' blessings and today parents' blessings are relieving her from this EVIL engagement.

Evil gulps down his fear and is ready for uttering another snaky game but Good is up to no Good here, SLAP ''"Rani Sahiba aapki client hain..aap unka kaam sambhale hain'..woh aapki client nahin hain '.woh Anjaliji hain 'aapki patnai

Translation:Rani Sahiba is your client and you take care of her work'she is Anjaliji.your wife] ..

Pause here:Khushi is HORUS too just like Arnav ,as they both are protecting their families including each other.

In her anger and convulsion it was hard for her to take off the ring as always she gets stumbles at her actions when she is angry and upset.

Shyam tries his Slithery games here but Khushi is done with him,"I am feeling disgusted  knowing your intentions...do you think I'm going to accept this quietly and will not tell any one'."

Scorpion's back fires with his venomous yet penetrating venom,"Don't think about me ..at least think about your sister.Payal"....

He begs as he her no way to escape''.

PAUSE HERE:Khushi makes biggest mistake not telling Arnav or Anjali about this yet this is another plan of DM...to put hold on to it.

Khushi walks down rushing her get out of the prowler's den but his venomous words haunt her in her Amma's mouth'.."Jiji aur Akashji ka rishta [Jiji and Akash's relation]..Khushi's antagonism with paroxysm is playing through her fidgety hands as she is out of words and out of sense in this unbelievable stance.

Khushi is not the only one with this stormy contortion . Arnav is feeling  the same way when her engagement was going through ,Arnav is going through with agony even today ,he is in anarchy and at the top he does not want to see her fiance ,he refused to La nicely which makes La dumbfounded though as she tried to startle him with "Khushi 's name" as she knows [STRONGLY} ,he will come down for her but its unbelievable for her'or she is mistaken ...the very same way for Arnav that why is he behaving like that'...'out of proportion with La'

Continue'.KHUSHI's breakdown on Arnav's shoulder will be in the next update''''...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Hope_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arshi di some pics are not showing up in some updatedes
just letting you know
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Mysticaldivine- Your posts are absolutely interesting. πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ Please keep them coming! 😳

My two cents for the episode where Khushi learns about Shyam's truth, it seems very critical. I know many of us think that she should have told it right at that moment to entire Raizada family and Arnav especially, but somewhere I think that she herself was in such a dilemma that she didn't really know what to do. πŸ€”

Then later time, yes, she definitely got many chances to tell the Raizadas about Shyam, but then she sees Anjali being 'head-over-heels' in love with the snake, plus rest others trusting him so much, and maybe these all factors just made her step back...What if they refused to believe her? She especially couldn't dare to open her mouth at the time of her sister's wedding- She already blamed herself for Payal's broken marriage.

Anyway, I know these points are just not enough to defend Khushi and I'm not even defending her, but just trying to analyze a situation- What IF Khushi told Arnav about Shyam right when she cried on his shoulders and Arnav continuously asking her what did her fiance do? πŸ˜•

But yes, I have two doubts-

1. Why didn't Arnav ever try to know about Khushi's 'so-called' fiance when he learnt about her engagement? For a man like him it seemed quite odd to me how he often he was affected by her, he put those coins in the detergent just to see her happy, he paid the hospital bill when Shashi was sick,then why didn't he try to know the guy properly? Maybe I'm being too impatient but still it disturbs me. πŸ˜†
Because Arnav was clearly disturbed with Khushi's engagement. And to hide his disturbance, to satisfy himself, he constantly tried to insult her and her fiance's financial status.

2. Why didn't Khushi ever try telling Arnav about Shyam after the contract marriage? March 2012 was a major roller coaster ride for us- Khushi was perplexed with the sudden change in her life, she wanted to go away from Arnav, she wanted to know the reason behind contract marriage, there Arnav threatened her with Payal's marriage, made her suffer and in turn he too suffered.
And if you people remember, in this roller coaster ride where Khushi tried to find the reason behind Arnav's hatred, she once even thought that maybe he knows about her and Shyam. But after that we never saw her paying any heed to it?
Why? Whatever happened to that thought? There were little moments when she showed her concern towards Arnav, but didn't she think for once to tell him about the snake in his own house? πŸ€”
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The only thing which absolutely bemused me was the fact that Khushi approached Shyam and requested him to clear the MU between her and Arnav.😳 I mean WHY? Why on earth would a girl like Khushi even think of doing this? She was naive I understand but this? Its not being naive, its being ridiculous, silly. *facepalm*

Seems like she still didn't understand the snake completely. The man who lied to her about his marriage, his whole life, and even tried harassing her after her marriage to someone else, will really care to tell the truth just to clear all the misunderstandings between her and her husband?!

Or did she think that Shyam was really that stupid to do as she told him?!🀣
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Arshi di some pics are not showing up in some updatedes

just letting you know

Fixing it slowly as photobucket is removing it for extra money I guess
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

@Mysticaldivine- Your posts are absolutely interesting. πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ Please keep them coming! 😳

THANK YOU DEAR πŸ˜Š

My two cents for the episode where Khushi learns about Shyam's truth, it seems very critical. I know many of us think that she should have told it right at that moment to entire Raizada family and Arnav especially, but somewhere I think that she herself was in such a dilemma that she didn't really know what to do. πŸ€”

YES, AFTER WATCHING MANY MANY TIMES I REACHED TO MANY POINTS BY MYSELF
U POINTED OUT ONE

SECOND, SHYAM MANIPULATED MINDS OVER PAYAL'S WEDDING

THIRD,SHE DIDN'T WANT TO BE THE REASON OF HER SIS BROKEN MARRIAGE AGAIN AS SHE DID THE FIRST TIME

FOURTH,SHE DIDN'T WANT TO BREAK ANJALI

FIFITH, SHE DIDN'T WANT TO BREAK ARNAV, WHOSE LOVE FOR HER SIS HAS NO LIMIT SHE SAW THAT IN THE TEMPLE, SHE CAN'T SEE HIM BROKEN...

SIXTH, NO ONE EVER WOULD HAVE BELIEVED HER, LATER IT WAS DIFFERENT AT LEAST SHYAM DID TELL ASR BY HIMSELF THAT IN BETWEEN HIM AND KHUSHI THERE IS ONLY ONE RANI SAHIBA...
ARNAVTHOUGHT THAT KHUSHI IS WITH HIM AD THAT WAS THE CAUSE OF MAHA MU

SEVENTH, HER BAD HABIT, DOING THINGS BY HERSELF AND ALONE...SHE HAD MANY MOMENTS TO TELL ARNAV LATER TOO YET SHE DIDN'T...EVEN WHEN ANJALI GOES OUTSIDE AND TALKING TO A TREE[SHYAM ]ON SECOND RAKSHA BHANDAN, SHE TAKES ACTION IN HER HAND AND DOESN'T TELL...THIS IS JUST ONE EXAMPLE

Then later time, yes, she definitely got many chances to tell the Raizadas about Shyam, but then she sees Anjali being 'head-over-heels' in love with the snake, plus rest others trusting him so much, and maybe these all factors just made her step back...What if they refused to believe her? She especially couldn't dare to open her mouth at the time of her sister's wedding- She already blamed herself for Payal's broken marriage.

SAID ABOVE THE SAME, YES THESE WERE THE REASONS

Anyway, I know these points are just not enough to defend Khushi and I'm not even defending her, but just trying to analyze a situation- What IF Khushi told Arnav about Shyam right when she cried on his shoulders and Arnav continuously asking her what did her fiance do? πŸ˜•

OH, ABSOLUTELY, SHATIR NEVER WENT ONWARD..AND MMY BRAIN PICKS BECAUSE HE WAS SO DAMN JEALOUS AND BURNING , IT WAS NOT TOLERABLE FOR HIM TO EVEN SEE HIM BUT

BUT WHY DIDN'T HE GO FURTHER ESPECIALLY WHEN KHUSHI CRIED OVER HIS SHOULDER??WHAT KIND OF ASR HE IS?USELESS

But yes, I have two doubts-

1. Why didn't Arnav ever try to know about Khushi's 'so-called' fiance when he learnt about her engagement? For a man like him it seemed quite odd to me how he often he was affected by her, he put those coins in the detergent just to see her happy, he paid the hospital bill when Shashi was sick,then why didn't he try to know the guy properly? Maybe I'm being too impatient but still it disturbs me. πŸ˜†

THAT RED, HI FIVE...HE IS USELESS HERE...πŸ˜† BUT AGAIN MANY THINGS WENT ON INCONSISTENT WRITING TOOπŸ˜• 
BUT I HAVE ONE THING IN MY BRAIN WHY DIDN'T HE DO THAT
ASR'S HABIT
LETTING PEOPLE HAVE THEIR WAY, HE NEVER CAME IN BETWEEN OR IMPOSED HIS OWN THOUGHTS, ACTIONS IN DEEP MOMENTS LIKE THIS, LIKE HE LET EVERYONE HAD THEIR WAY OF RELIGION'S PRACTICES EVEN THOUGH HE NEVER BELIEVED IT
THIS WAS HIS WAY, ONLY HE SMILED A LITTLE WITH A RELIEF WHEN SHE TELLS HIM THAT MY ENGAGEMENT HAS BEEN BROKEN AND I AM HURT, BUT SHE NEVER TALKED FURTHER OR LISTENED TO HIM WHY DID HE BREAK HIS ENGAGEMENT

Because Arnav was clearly disturbed with Khushi's engagement. And to hide his disturbance, to satisfy himself, he constantly tried to insult her and her fiance's financial status.

2. Why didn't Khushi ever try telling Arnav about Shyam after the contract marriage? March 2012 was a major roller coaster ride for us- Khushi was perplexed with the sudden change in her life, she wanted to go away from Arnav, she wanted to know the reason behind contract marriage, there Arnav threatened her with Payal's marriage, made her suffer and in turn he too suffered.
And if you people remember, in this roller coaster ride where Khushi tried to find the reason behind Arnav's hatred, she once even thought that maybe he knows about her and Shyam. But after that we never saw her paying any heed to it?
Why? Whatever happened to that thought? There were little moments when she showed her concern towards Arnav, but didn't she think for once to tell him about the snake in his own house? πŸ€”

YES THAT JALAIBI MAKING, 

KAHIN INHAIN HUMAREY AUR SHYAMJI
EPISODE 200
IPK WAS DONE AND WE HAD DRAGGING OF MAHA MU

COMPLETELY TRACK CHANGED
WRITER CHANGED
CVS LOST THE BRAIN
TENT CLOTHES WITH WEIRD HAIRDO BROUGHT IN
AND SHYAM'S FIASCO GOT BACK SEAT 

YET IN BETWEEN HE WAS TOUCHING KHUSHI EEWWW, AND SHE STILL DIDN'T SAY A WORD NOT EVEN TO PAYAL

IT IS CALLED SOAP, WHICH GETS WASHED EVERY OTHER WEEK...SERIOUSLY WE HAVE BABLI AND MAMA AND BAN GAYA IPK KA PAJAMAπŸ˜†
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

The only thing which absolutely bemused me was the fact that Khushi approached Shyam and requested him to clear the MU between her and Arnav.😳 I mean WHY? Why on earth would a girl like Khushi even think of doing this? She was naive I understand but this? Its not being naive, its being ridiculous, silly. *facepalm*

Seems like she still didn't understand the snake completely. The man who lied to her about his marriage, his whole life, and even tried harassing her after her marriage to someone else, will really care to tell the truth just to clear all the misunderstandings between her and her husband?!

Or did she think that Shyam was really that stupid to do as she told him?!🀣

OH, THAT WAS πŸ˜‘
AND WHEN SHE BRINGS HIM BACK TO SHATIVAN😑
ARNAV WAS RIGHT
GO AWAY
BAS

BUT AGAIN HIS FATHER'S WORDS COME IN

SHE THINKS EVERYONE LIKE HER
AND TO BE HONEST DEAR I KNOW A FEW WHO ALWAYS TRUST PEOPLE EASILY

THE ONLY REASON SHE WOKE UP
WHEN SHE FOUND OUT THAT SHYAM KILLED THE CHILD