Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

What a memory lane you have created here, I can come and enjoy fully and altogetherπŸ‘

These old epis are gems😳

I love Khushi when she pounced him and handled him her resignation

My man didn't say anything and that was bothering her later😳

Thnx Sanaya dear <3
lol, we all love that Khushi
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This is epic

found on facebook

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd9G_Mh49w0[/YOUTUBE]

This is so brilliantly doneπŸ‘
Hats off to the maker😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I love this picture, He is so missing her, he was at guilt but she has entered in his heart

in a few days he was used to her, she kept him engaged and kept him away from pain

simply amazing
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

SmileEpisode 58-59

Sweet and Sour ...

Our secret lover Shyam is ready to flee because as a secret admirer he can't be in front of Cake I mean Khushi .The moment Anjali who is a secret admirer of him asks him the reason of his perturbation ,his phone [biggest Villain of IPK]rings and he excuses himself from the crime scene.He calls her later and makes up a lie of "Delhi friend Alone in the hospital" just like my dog ate my homework story."Hum jante hain iss waqt aap ki ankhon mein aansoo hain{I know you are crying]  Ufff he is crossing all the limits.ArgggAngryAngryAngry

Arnav will always be besides her no matter what.Later he was holding her on her anniversary while revealing Shyam.

Anjali  becomes despondent ,distressed and heartbroken but tries to keep her chin up .Arnav wants to end the party for her as he does not care about anyone but her.The way he gulps her pain and expresses his concerns ,there is no question Di is everything for him.Both brother and sister cut the cake along with the family[ DM's plan as Payal and Khushi are also part of this family already].Anjali becomes more bereaved as Mamiji and the guest inquirer the reason of Shyam's absence.Arnav dissoled the issue by telling everyone as for Jijia ji work is more important.I love how the whole family during the Cake ceremony pampered her.No offense but it was her day to celebrate but got ruined by rotten egg.Angry

Anjali dejected herself when Khushi comes and cheers her  up with her selflessness."Zaroor koi paka kam hoga " [must have an important work  to go] YES Khushi your secret lover can't be seen with his wife to cut the cake.But what Khushi said it was so true in their own relationship later  ,Real thing is the strength of this relationship[Strongest relationship ever even during hate period] in this relation eyes pour the love and concern not words[Khushi and Arnav always spoke with each other through their eyes and heart since day one]...bringing smile at each others face in the time of need and be there for each other [Arshi were always there for each other good or bad,from guest house till kidnapping] its in their smile...[Khushi's smile is the biggest treasure and strength for Arnav and seeing his one smile brings butterflies in her stomach "hanste huwe aap bilkul bhi LaadGovernor nahin lagte

Khushi is cheering her here and consoling later .Shyam saved by the bell this time but bells of toys will make him caught later.

Nani heard all of this and becomes so proud of her.Both Nani and Anjali admires her astuteness at this age.Arnav also gets stunned at her sagacity but does not forget to scare her with his glares but he was happy to see his Di smiling.LOL

Nani applauds Khushi's ways to console Anjali.Anjali agrees with that.Arnav analogs each word of Nani about Khushi keenly with his side eyes.He is feeling eminent at her in his own style as ASR never says thnx or sorry but his expressions are mind blowing .Barun you rock.Clap

Nani  outrages at La after the dance.She walks out by saying this song perfectly suits her .I disagree with Nani as this suits more to Shyam after all he is "Character dhilla" because in RM not everyone's character is perfect since PAST so Naniji don't say that.La walks off and gets drunk with limy alcohol to release her stress.She is not a bad gal its just she is alone and stressed out.

She comes back at the party and gets jealous after hearing Nani's remarks about Khushi.Ghabar Nani's glares were enough to make La mutton as she crossed all the limits today.

Arnav who was feeling valiant for elucidation of Khushi from Nani and now discomfited for La.What a comparison.Clap He respects Nani's opinion way too much.EmbarrassedBut does not show it.

Arnav treats La with the lime juice as a guest and brings her senses back by making her realize how did she ruin her sister's anniversary party.La asks for forgiveness and walah he asks her to seek forgiveness from the whole family.Khushi's first success though unintentionally but Arnav starting believing in seeking forgiveness.

Mamiji and her cringing games are fantabulous.Her slanting ways of squeezing lime juice over sweets and misguiding the manager in such a way that he declines to pay Gupta sisters were too stooped .She blames them that they did it deliberately .Khushi gets disconcerted and buckles her up for the war of Jalaibis.Payal tries to make her calm down but Sanka Devi is disquieted as her DM is not fair with her.Poor soul has no idea a bigger opportunities are ahead of her as she entered her home  with sweet thals with the twinkling sound of her payal and she meant to be a joy and happiness for this family. 

She makes mountains of Jalaibis(my friend Cynthia's title) to bring the real joy of the party.Her selflessness has no boundaries ,she can't ruin Anjali's party and that's how she is going to save it .At this point I felt money issue is at one side her reputation and self respect is on the other as Mamiji called her dissimulator .At the top Manager told her he will talk to the BOSS "Arnav" who just challenged her by telling her "Keh tum jessi larkiyan tou paison keh liye..."{ gold digger] She wants to prove him "Har chees paison sai nahin kharidi ja sakti"[Not everything you can buy from money] meaning you can't buy me with your money and that's my challenge to you!ClapClapClap and he is going to say actually admit "har chees par tum..." Because from now on that's exactly the game is which they both will play acc to DM's wish.Embarrassed

Nani and Anjali approbates her despite the expendable attitude of Mamiji.They love Khushi way too much already.AwwwSmileEveryone in the party applauds the fresh aroma and taste of jalaibis and Mamiji 's plan goes hello hi bye bye!! IDEA PHILAP!!

Pause here:Mamiji Khushi is the one who will be protector of this home and Anjali whom you love so much but you are unaware of that.

Arnav is adamant to throw daggers of glaring shots at Khushi no matter what.He just can't let her out of his sight and she is fully aware of that which makes her more afflictive .Embarrassed

In GH.Buaji  becomes astonished and baffled at the same time after hearing all the story of RM,"tum hi hamesha garbar kart ho" [ you always create problems]A middle class family struggling with their lives everyday basis as Khushi says to Arnav later"Hum issi mein jeena sekh laitain hain"[We learn to live like that.So true.Love Buaji and her dialogues,"Bananain chale thai Mithai ka Taj Mahal aur Ban Gya Kutub Minar" meaning we wanted to reduce our difficulties but in return our debt increased.Deep meaning we got more worries than happiness.Khushi's distress has no limit.

Our secret lover Shyam comes back and brags about how he handled the situation very nicely in between La and Naniji.Secret admirer Anjali does not give any response but  honey tangling shabby tongue of Shyam  diverts her attention towards La and wins this round of deceitfulness .He gets upset hearing all praises about Khushi and dissuades the topic.

Naniji 's acrimony and annoyance towards La has no limit today.She does not want to give Anjali any chance to speak in La's favor.Naniji is way too impressed by Khushi or should I say have a planwa in her mind by saying all of this...hmmm...Mamiji was way too hilarious."Woh Larki today ki hai aur najar tomorrow pe hai".hmmm...Nani compares Khushi with La to just put her name in Anjali's head.I agreed with Nani proper upbringing and mannemanners make a human a proper one and it takes time to become one.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 60

Khushi...A Key...

Khushi is the key of all secrets either Arnav's past or holding the reasons of his pains.She is also will be keeping the secret of Shyam for a long time.At the same time she is the solution of all the problems and have straight answers of those emerging questions in the future and with her daring and audacious nature she will be proved a true KEY of all the locked doors. 

Anjali ,Anjali,Anjali ...You 've just found The key "Khushi"of the closed door ,that door which has joy, happiness , salvation, restoration and redemption for everyone of her family especially  for you and your brother Arnav regardless unintentionally.Your "Oily spidey" I mean your hubby just gave the key to you by saying "You just need a keen eye to see the solution "She excitedly closed her day with this commoving and zestful idea WHICH IS THE KEY SOLUTION of this closed door [training La and bringing Arshi together πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰] and  promising for me as she did not tell "OILY SPIDEY" whose mind would start with his sticky and slippery doctrine to either stuck the key or operate the brain of the key maker[Anjali] with his crooky and slimy legs to keep ALL the doors closed forever.Special thnx to DM and the great NANIJI who put this idea in her brain...πŸ˜†

Shyam ,Shyam ,Shyam, ...you are so right every problem brings its own solution and you all have to find one solution for the HAPPINESS of All and the key of this happiness is "Khushi" and for opening the door of that Khushi you will be the key "Oily Spidey" with all of your tangling slippery moves to make it happen for everyone to just enjoy that JOY and Happiness.hmm...You indeed are a cupid "Oily Spidey"...BUT the good part is Khushi will be slipped from your oily ,tangling web...Ha in your face ..Start counting your defeats and slaps from now..

You just can't change the door or the key of that same door by sending Khushi to Luknow or the hinges  for the window which also act as keys of the window which brings fresh air to breath as this is the key of survival of GH as this window has mind of its own because you have no other choice but to keep it open for Khushi as "taza hwa ka jhonka" [fresh air] is about to come in any second [Anjali] You are so afraid of this Key "Khushi" as she is going to lock all the doors of deceitfulness , cheating, cozening and slyness of yours just for the sake for her  family and above all for herself.

You are so right," DM opens one window while closing one door" and you are opening the window.Awww she wats to give you an opportunity to become "Bande ka putar" [become a gentleman]😑

After his defeats as Khushi end up in her office wink winkwhen you gor job for her , Khushi end up at Satsang for getting Sindoor by her future hubby and join the family in Pooja, Khushi end up at Mandir during Teej to break her fast from her hubby and do Pooja with her family, and so on because this list has no limits...will continue by the time

Khushi , Khushi, Khushi,...Didn't you just lost your payal and you have no clue or whereabouts of it.You were the key protector of it. The moment you've lost the payal ,your family lost the key ways of income.Your DM did this all not to change the mind of contractor but to close this door and open the other which takes you straight to your heaven your Arnavji and that's the key solution of your old and smelly sweets which DM will accept it with open arms as she is the "biggest  key maker "of these smelly sweets.

DM 's mold of making the key of the door of your future is absolutely correct.Stick to it with your whole heart and soul because the door is getting open, the window of opportunity is going to open and amazingly you are the KEY in those hands who are going to use you as a key  to open these for you.Just magnificent!...A hand of applause to makers,writers and actors.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Like other elements ,your payal has  mind of its own as it has found her 

protector ,your protector just like your Dupatta has found the key happiness in Arnav's embrace and fragrance.πŸ˜‰

Arnav , Arnav , Arnav...Didn't you just throw her pearls her memories because she threw you in the wilderment of ocean of her memories behind closed door so now she is back and so does your ravenous. Suddenly  you have a urge , an impetus , a compulsion  to hold her ,to cherish her, or her belongings just like this payal as she is the key of the closed door of your  life ,your breath, and for every reason to survive. "Khushi mujh se wada karo mujhe khabi chor kar nahin jao gi,...mein tumhare bina nanih ji pawoon ga"[promise me you will never leave me].He his holding on to his breath and life , her payal as he was holding on to the drapes her Dupatta  as his waving life the other day, as he was holding pearls in the palm of his hand as his soul which was wrapped around him as a door of heaven and she is holding the key to this closed heaven. You threw those pearls as you just don't want her to enter this door "ASR itna kamzor nahin keh eik larki keh khiyal ko na nikal sake..."[ASr is not weak enough to throw the thoughts of one gal...] and  the same way you asked her to throw the"Manat ki chabi" at Mazar but can you stop breathing just for the sake of the great EGO of great ASR regardless the fact she is the one who is holding the KEY of your ventilation door. I don't think so no matter what you say Mr Akhroo Yummilicious!!!πŸ˜‰

He threw the Manat Ki chabi but she is the one who picked up but asked her to throw it but  still holding on to it but you don't know that yet  NOW  you want her to become a key of your heart .Doesn't it shows there is a DIVINE POWER which is playing the strings of your hearts and minds pretty well.

The drapes ,her Dupatta her dignity is waving at your back in your room your home,water her innocence and purity is in front of you having your reflection in it wrapping you in with her,and you are becoming her protector  of ALL of these by holding her payal in your hand by raising it in the air as you taking this oath "I am and  will always be the one." and still you think you've thrown ALL the pearls which hold the key of all awakening emotions in you for her.Hmm ...you better put your Harward brain at proper place and at working mode  then...😊

You lowering the payal after the Oath and fb of  each and every key elements of your encounter is in front of you as these scattered pearls since day one are now accumulating at one place for you to remind you just enshrine them ,embrace them, love them, nurture them and safeguard them.Just step ahead and hold on to this key for eternity.Here you are as you are listening some mighty powers from heaven holding the pyal by raising in the air. "I am and I will be the protector of the key of the door of this shrine.Just one scene without single dialogue has so much HOLD in our hearts and visible eyes.Barun you just rock because you are the one who can deliver it flawlessly...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

LUCKY  green sizzling outfit ,I am just too jealous of it...πŸ˜‰πŸ‘β€οΈ..

Nani, Nani, Nani,...You are one tough cookie.So hard to please and so hard to bend.La and her apology has no meaning for you and you want to just sleep on it as its getting late and you almost ready to closed this door with the key and time is near and key[Khushi] is arriving to do your job acc to your wish to throw her out once and for all but REMEMBER until then she will be a key[La] to your heart too and will bring tears and convulsion in you while closing this door regardless you will have a right key[Khushi]

La will prove herself and Nani will be in paroxysm to let her go at the end."jiss larki nai iss ghar keh liye apne aap ko itna badal diya'[ A girl who changed herself so much for this house]

Mamiji,Mamiji,Mamiji...how did you even think Khushi and Akash ,its not that I have a problem but You know what I do have a problem.Seriously ...How could you do this your Arnav Bitwa ,Khushi is the KEY of his heart...Uhhh..Just do Makeupia and leave the Thinkiwiya   [Don't stress your brain...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 61-62

Circle of Life...

Anjali is in Khushi's house  with all of  her famine energy is a divine rejuvenator  and a protector as she is here to rejuvenate and protect the relationship with Khushi which Arnav crippled  but it is for Arnav for rejuvenating his relation with Nani.Khushi is going to rejuvenate and protect the relation with La and they will be friends and with Arnav as we all know but also with everyone in the long run.She is going to rejuvenate and protect her family by accepting that deal.How ironic as Arnav is a protector of her and her family through Payal which she left there and She is protector through Anajli for Anjali and Arnav along with everyone through this bitter DEAL .Just amazing.

The circle of attacking and counter attacking by Buaji and Mamiji was the most charismatic scene I've ever seen in IPK.Just outspoken. "Mamiji aur Jewelry  ki dukan" [Mamiji a jewelry shop] and Raizadans clowns of circus were keeping me in the circle of giggles and proud of my Buaji.The scene was too hilarious! 

Anajli proposal for  Khushi  to train La as a job was misunderstood as a marriage proposal for Khushi by everyone .hmmm... Don't worry this is going to happen twice for both of your nieces.  Anjali  rectifies and clear their spinning heads over this lovely propsal. Mami's sarcasism over Maids was too shallow and indeed she always treated Khushi and her family like that BUT Buaji is always there for "Hisaab Braber"[balnce her witty and evil steps]Anjali actually came on behalf of Naniji as Khushi's impression left a mark as Perfect Bahu on her.😊

Khushi's  abhorrence was beyond imagination as she did not want to work for ASR. Anjali blackmailed Khushi to train La when she alienated for the propsal to work for Raizadas.She brought the contract card of paying  one  lac rupees of ASR into this game.  Anjali left GH leaving Khushi in predicament and clutch of pain.

Shyam and his sticky ,stingy ,slimy and twitchy games are circling around Khushi so she can't make her happy and joyful circle in the RM.He is willing to circulate the money from Anji to him, from him to Khushi and then from Khushi to Anji.Uff... my head is spinning in the circulation of  this "Money Drive of Rani Sahiba."πŸ˜•

He is right about one thing Khushi "You will be there" when he will need you.HE is going to use this innocence of yours after Terrace night and YOU will bring him back in the RM against all the odds for Anjali.These circular games are just getting into action."Bara hi dohke bazz hai yeh pair bar bar larkhra jata hai"[My foot is very unreliable and deceivable]Well said dear but just remember one thing DM is with Khushi's innocence and SHE had her protector ARNAV the ocean of wilderment which is going to gulp you with all of your deceits and craftiness.Just wait...😑

😑😑😑Angry at Khushi for touching that filthy piece of dirt...😑😑😑

The other side he is putting his schemes on by calling Anjali Selfish.Look who is talking."You are Mahan" [ great] Shyamji"πŸ‘πŸ˜‘

Anajli you are making me so proud  these days by not listening to this "Schemey Laddoo" with full of dusty particles . Just thoo thoo...πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Anjali  is making Laddoos for Raksha Bandhan which is a "Bond of protection" in between brother and sister. No doubt this relation is above and beyond.

In Rm Arnav is lost in "Khushi's Khiyal" while being lost in his Laptop apparently.He is running up all the beautiful moments which he spent with her. As "tumhare saath bitae huwe moments yaad rehne lag gyey".[I onlyremember the momemts which I spent with you]He can't get away from this "Sehar" of Khushi.La comes in and brings him back from this spell and he steals eyes like someone got caught red handed doing something wrong.La Seeks forgiveness and promises to make everyone happy .He tells her just care about Di and not anyone else.He turned around to hide his tears as he is having a vortex of enthralling emotions going on in him after yesterday's incident as Di was extremely upset which is the cause of his distress as"aagar Di khushi nahin tou khuch bhi theek nahin".[If Di is not happy ,nothing is perfect]

La,"Joh tumhare liye important hai woh mere liye important hai"..[the person who is impt for you is impt for me] ..indeed When she will find out Arnav's intention for Khushi she will set her aside for him.

La's question about the importance of the person after Di  is painful for him as he closed his eyes and the true answer is right there but he dejects himself with ASR BG score "NO" .Well ok run as much as you can but this "Sehar" is coming towards you to wrap you completely and spell caster is no other than your Di who is right "You don't say anything When Khushi is infront of you " .She saw her in her tigress mode while returning her resignation and Lion in his silent mode though she used the same arrow on Khushi today to bring back TIGRESS in the Lion's Den.Game is so ON.I am loving this one...πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Pause here:Two pickles jars on the table refers to someone as a treasure in your life.AS Today Arnav is acknowledging it with his closed eyes as khushi is the treasure of his life ."Tum meri Zindagi ki sab se bari deal ho" is going to be at the end.He will treasure her more than Anjali.The table will turn and inclination of his heart will be heavier towards Khushi.Di will be important but Khushi will be one step higher than her as"Khushi mein tumhare bina nahin ji paoonga".

Till now Arnav and Khushi  came close enough that their hearts are beating for each other but their minds are beating the odds against each other.

By closing his eyes He remembering her by treasuring her life,her tears, her belongings ,and her essence.YES indedd these all are important just like Di or may be more than that but realization and acceptance is far from here right now.Keep lying Mr Akhroo 

πŸ‘ 

He expects from his partner to treasure his Di as he does.Khushi is going to do more than him and will go even against him to bring Shyam for Anjali's happiness.She will treasure her more than he expects.πŸ‘

Heart and mind game in between both associated with their loved ones is above and beoyond .If Arnav's heart and mind brings tears and make him do anything and go any extent for his Di  as She is his family[ "aap meri family ho kyun keh aap ne mujhe khabi bhi mam aur dad ki kami mehsoos nahin hone di" ] .The same is with Khushi as her Amma's voice is attacking  her heart .Khushi is in the middle of the vortex of roaring issues as she is in the processes of consuming all from everyone .She seeks answer from DM as She is her final resort...😊. 

As Khushi always takes decisions under pressure of her family's issues .From here and onward her whole life will be under this Pressure as she is orphan and this is her payback to Guptas.After all this is her family.

She accepts Anjali's blackmailed proposal  but at her own terms[Not to see her Arnavji...yeah right ..just let him find out .you think he will spare you as he is your possessive protector...]BG music was adding melody with this "Jashan" of Bride's arrivalπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

La's reaction is quiet normal but She can't beat the circle of Chamkilli's shining wisdom and got agreed as "Iss mein hum dono ka fayeda hai"[We both have profit in it].Nice victory Khushi as Nani says "La is out after sacred steps of Khushi in RM" So true every "bad Omen" will be out of RM as thals of happiness and joy with this BRIDE has entered already and made her marks basically at each and every corner of this "Shativan".Jalaibis are circling around  ecstatically.πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

La's complaint "poof" down in the air by ASR's cold and lackadaisical attitude.BUT this dashing hunk was YUMMILICIOUS in his avatar.Just Drooling[Ami's speciality]  over him is not enough sometimes.❀️

Sorry Guys 'This one does not need any analysisπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³