Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

EPISODE 81

Parents'Anniversary PART 1

There is a light in every darkness, you just have to look forward by trusting God and he prevails no matter what.Dukh aur Sukh[sadness and happiness] walk side by side and you can't separate them.Arnav and Khushi both have seen the dark sides of their lives but both of them deal with them in different ways.Khushi is the sunshine for him as she is very independent and knows how to stand in front of any pain by her strong belief system along with action as "God helps those who help themselves"Arnav is the most strong and independent but at the same time the most weak and vulnerable because of his weak belief system in a lot of things but will emerge the strongest of all when Khushi will place these beliefs in his life.😊

Babuji,"Doodh ka jala chach bhi phoonk phoonk kar piye hai"[after burning first time from the same everyone becomes careful Babuji is here so why we have fear he will get you and outsmart you Slithery  ding dong.

Buaji  you are not enemy of Khushi but definitely enemy of her Khushi[happiness]

Khushi in Mandir with her parents as she can't forget bringing her parents here where her Arnavji held her in his arms and broke her fast . Unintentionally she wants her parents to be with her in this joy.

This is amazing she is describing her LaadGovernor's virtues to her parents.Delhi mein Hari is only and only Arnavji.

Her Hari Arnavji is here and stops with the same "mehsoos"[feeling ]she is here.He always gets it first but this time its stronger than ever with such overwhelming feeling of pain ,anger and relief together .The relief which he always gets after seeing her and the pain which he has associated with his internal turmoil because of his past and anger because of Khushi's Faith and belief system because he is burning  of that internally in between hate and love.

This time it's felt like he is listening her distress wish and concern for her father.Love this transition as her concentration breaks so does his and he dejects himself with that feeling for a while but DM's chunari is still lingering around him another sign as she is here.

She feels the wind of misty breath of him around her and knows HE IS HERE.She is in Mandir hands joined and her innermost wish Rajkumar is here after all ,All super natural forces are united with DM and DM is with Khushi[my strong belief]

Today she is alone in Pooja later he will be joining hands with her FOR her with a killing smile for KulDevi pooja.

Arnav on his way but Khushi's wish stopped his feet ,the little girl crying for her father's betterment but has no money.He not only wipes her tears with her own handkerchief but also releases her wish by buying all the pigeons .

He couldn't see her without parents .Today he does not want a child crying over a small things connects his childhood suffering for a lot as they were thrown out of the RM and he has to make all the way up where he can help others.There is no doubt he is a man of golden heart as he wants a one wish  for himself a WISH that his mother could be with him.Today he became a protector of this girl and wanted to fullfil her wish like a father which shows his inner desires for his own  father to be like one.My heart goes out for his pain...

Hey another thing this broken gullock is reminding me of  Khushi's one right before Holi and her coins were not enough where our Sanka Devi asks for "Udhar"[Loan}.She made me so proud that day...

Arnav does not hate kids; he just has anxiety about their attitudes.He loves nice kids, as he will later have one without trying anything.Ahem, aheM...What ladies, I was just talking about, Aarav...seriously, you guys are too much.

Ok Do you see any similarity here...

She asks her parents to have "Mannat keh Kabootar"[pigeons for blessings] in Mandir just like "Mannat ki chabi"[key of blessing] in Dargah.How beautifully creators have connected these two.The key is his and she has it as she is his real "Mannat" his "key".Today she wants "Mannat keh Kabootar[her wishes like the betterment of her family,her Babuji, her wish for her Rajkumar to be the one the way she wants and  all]" which he is going to buy all upon her wish along with that little girl will be released in air.The girl is there for the welfare of her father and Khushi's wish is "Humare Babuji ko acha Kar do"[Make my Babuji allright] and who is "waseela"[reason] Arnav who is buying her wish.At the top she is there at the time of releasing pigeons which shows their oneness.just amazing.He will be paying her Babuji's bill later and will take care of every wish of her.This is all so well connected and makes my belief more stronger.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Khushi,"itni saree manatain sirf eik adami keh liyeh...bada lalchi insaan ho ga jo sab kuch sirf apne liyeh mang raha hai...[all these wishes only for one person...how greedy that guy is as he wants everything for himself] uhhh.sweet heart he is doing it for you but you will know it for sure one day.

Her inner happiness and Faith gets a relief after seeing her Arnavji as a good man which she wishes for him to be as her "Rajkumar"...

This is going to change Khushi's belief system towards him"Jo Dikhta hai woh waisa nahin hai"[it will change her completely]

She will tell her Arnavji that she saw him with this little girl with pigeons and all during her KulDevi Pooja

Pigeons are symbols of love and marital bliss as well as happiness in the home, so you seeing this bird probably indicates some form of good fortune and happiness to come.

COLOR white is for purity and it consumes all colors in it so it also represents all emotions.

I think you guys understood the connection .Just remember in the 1st epi it starts with Khushi's home with two pigeons [at the entrance of the door]story of Arnav and Khushi .Then when Arnav was in Sheesh Mahal doing biggest deal of his life with Chachaji to buy his pains as he was thrown out of his own home and here he is buying that treasured memory from him.Pigeons were around flocking here and there.One pigeon was actually doing this deal along with ASR...just kidding.. Ok even in the Durgah in Lukhnow Khushi bumped into these pigeons just like she bumped with Arnav.Amazing...Today Khushi entered in Mandir they were there , When Arnav entered in the Mandir there were pigeons.When Khushi turned around to see Arnav after feeling his misty presence  pigeons are flocking in the background.Khushi and Arnav standing in between flocking pigeons together with small girl.So Pigeons are the symbol of their treasured oneness which supposed to happen no matter what.

Khushi always puts others in front of her and cares about them.Today she sees him in Mandir doing selfless act and now seeing him in the pain which she shares with him and knows exactly how is he being going through regardless of his anger.She does not care about that she only knows he needs her in this distress and she will be there for him as he shared his "Dukh" with her in his rage"kaisa mehsoos hota hai] she will share her "Dukh"with him.[apko pata nahin hoga na..hum bata dete hain]He knows her pains and she knows his , he understands her and she does for him.Period.

She comes home all baffled and dumb folded'and as our Khushi is talking to herself as usually.Payal is right Khushi you are Pagal...Khushi is preshan[worried]," Jiji par who waisa hai hi nahin...uska usli roop tou kuch aur hi hai.."[jij he is not what he looks like ,he is a different person]How we supposed to know a person is good or bad.She is addled about everything which happened in couple of hrs and wanted to share with Payal but I LOVE this. the moment she opens her mouth to tell her and couldn't as "everything remains in between them"done by FATE.

Khushi's POV is going to change as he is not what he appears .He istaking care of his family and especially his Di and despite the fact he is LG ,Rakshus, Magarmuch etc but behind all of this he is "Rajkumar"The only time she will shatter when he will marry her forcefully"Aap iske lyek hi nahin hain keh koi aap se pyar kare"but she will get that too Later.

In Rm ,Anjali is upset as usually as she can't reach her charlatan hubby.The door bell rings and  Khushi's bright face on the door appears as she is light in this darkness and today on their parents anniversary, their parents ,the stars are helping them to have her. While passing the hall, Khushi finds a hanky on the floor with "S" on it. Anjali tells it her's his hubby's and his name is Shyam. Khushi gets amiable by telling her that their PG's name is Shyam too.Khushi ,Payal is right "you are pagal if you are thinking Shyamji is a good fella'.😑 Didn't like the way she gives respect Slither while calling his name😑

Anjali is mad at Shyam first time and ignores his inquiry about Khushi and wants him here on this propitious day but filthy Slither is busy playing with his slinky games.

Babuji is following Shyam's Slithery trails "yeh Rani Sahiba Kuan hain beta"[who is this Rani Sahiba] Why do I have a feeling as he heard his whole convo because he changes his face expressions the moment Shyam does nice move Babuji.Arggg...Buaji's ishaqwa for this slimewa is making me sick ...😑😑

Babuji asks him again and his hesitant face tells million things to Babuji,"Is Rani Sahiba from Lukhnow?"and he stammers.Well Done Babuji[teer Nishane peh] Shyam with his shatir recovery,"Babuji wakil hum hain par sawal aap bhi bohat karte hain"[I am a lawyer but you questions like em]You liar my foot

Shyam and his shabby games of pleasing ladies are not going unnoticed but Shyam's observance of his behavior is keenly booked by his sly brain too.😑😑😑

The grand arrangement of the pooja makes Khushi hype.  She astonishes seeing Arnav coming for the pooja as he does not need any trick this time to be in the pooja. Her happiness goes double  to see him as DM can do anything,"eik Nastik bhi pooja mein baith rahe hain" [even Arnav,"The great and  an atheist can sit for the pooja!"] Arnav throws daggers  at her. But her heart sinks with pain when Anjali come with a portrait of their parents and  gives it to Arnav for garlanding Khushi come to know that it was their parent's death anniversary. She feels awful and exceedingly sad for Arnav. Arnav's submergence  watching their parent's picture does not go unnoticed by Khushi but no one sees her restlessness while watching him in pain and at the top he does not accept her apology,"humain pata nahin tha keh..[I didn't know that ...The pain and agony in her voice is way too deep..

In Rm, Khushi goes to her Arnavji's room to apologize.She goes in after knocking and he gives a very passive look as he wants to hate her after her thinking about him that low.He totally ignores her apology and goes back to his work.Khushi says dotingly,"apki ankhein bilkul apki amma ki tarah hain"[your eyes are just like your mom's]He gulps down the pain and tells her ,"Just leave from here plz"

Khushi turns to leave but then stops to give him her support as she saw him today in another avatar which is giving her strength to change her views no matter what. [she always jump for others to give them relief no matter what "adat se majboor"]She wants to remove his distress as she can't see him in pain the way he can't see hers regardless he gives her and gets it in return.

Khushi,"hum samjh sakte hain iss waqt aapko kaisa lag raha hai"[I can understand how are you feeling right now]

ASR is back with his BG score louder than ever.He threw his file and attacks her with harsh words.She steps back frantically,"kya samajh sakti ho tum'bolo kya samajh sakti ho "[What do you understand tell me]

Why am I getting vibes he wanted her to ask him, to console him as he pours his heart today on her in this matter which he didn't with his Di after all we always show anger to those who we love the most.

Voice modulation is evident he wants to share this with her without hesitantly even in anger"pata hai kaisa lagta hai jab apne haathon se apni maa ko agni daite hain 'kaisa lagta hai jab uss ghar mein phir se  kadam rakhte hain jahan who wapas khabi nahin ayengey'kaisa lagta hai jab sab kehtey hain keh who samajhte hainkeh hum kya mehsoos kar rahe hain par koi kuch nahin samajhta"

[do you know how does it feel when you come home after criminating your mom ,do you know how does it feel when you come back to the same house where you won't be able to see them again'do you know how dose it feel when everyone says they know what are we going through but they don't]

Khushi's pain rolls down with tears but he can't feel it today as his pain is way above all right now.He has no clue he is giving her pain which is adding fuel to fire today for her and is unbearable for her more than him.

Arnav in mortification,"don't waste your tears on me,your simplicity works on Nani,...Don't think by consoling with me ,I will increase your salary...Now get out"

Khushi comes out with heavy heart and he shuts the door relentlessly at her.She is outside with brimming tears as she has no clue of her fault and he is inside in his room flustered as he did something wrong.

Arnav is in his baffled and vulnerable state because of his mom's sudden death and the horror of that night as he mentions his mother's name first to Khushi then parents.

Loop is closing here as the other day she was standing outside by knowing its her fault by throwing tea and he closed the door at her in his flustered condition by accepting his fault for all of his wrong doings and today he is perplexed at the same way on the other side of the door but in both cases they both are in the same frame.

When he will understand her pain he will remember her words always for not speeding car, for not keeping her in the dark  etc

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 14 days ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

82- PART of 83

Parents'Anniversary PART 2 

Humein Aansu Se Zakhmo Ko Dhona Nahi Aata

Milti Hai Khushi To Use Khona Nahi Aata

Seh Lete Hai Har Ghum Hans Ke

Log Kehte Hai Humein Rona Nahi Aata

By shayari

TRANSLATION:

I CAN'T CLEAN MY WOUNDS WITH TEARS

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LOSE HAPPINESS WHEN COMES TO ME

I EMBRACE ALL GRIEF WITH SMILE

BUT STILL PEOPLE SAY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CRY

Khushi rushes through the door to be free from the immense pain given by Arnav by closing the door at her without her fault.Her steps are faster than her dropping tears when Naniji calls her to put halt on both.She in her standstill does not know what to do but with her golden heart how can she see the elderly Naniji struggling with all and this.Naiji asks her to fill up  Ganga Jal for Sharat and she knows the meaning of it as Arnav made it very clear to her.

Arnav stops her furiously "Sharadh ki tyari sirf ghar wale karte hain...Aaj ka din mere liyeh bohot important aur aaj keh din mujhe tumhari shakal dekhna pade mujhe bilkul pasand nahin hai[Only family members do the prep of Sharadh,Today's day is very important for me and I don't want to see your face today]

Convulsion of Khush's pain reaches its hikes and she rushes towards the doorway with eyes filled with tears and Arnav stood there ruthlessly as he wants to hate her for  thinking of him that low.

Anjali stops Khushi again and asks her lovingly and with concern, the reason of leaving as someone said something to her but she never did nor will do mentioning Arnav's name.Anjali understands she can't take this pain as she is an orphan too and all of this is increasing her distress.She tries to pacify Khushi while Arnav rages over this but stupefies at Anjali's words"aapko apne Amma aur Bauji ki yaad aa rahi hai"[you are missing your parents] He couldn't move or blink while watching two  important people in his life crying and sharing their common pain .

Reverberation of his words make him realize his mistake and he wants to rectify it but she is gone .He tries to find her and gets a glimpse of her face filled with pain which brings agony in him but she leaves him with this affliction and gripping hurt because he knows the real meaning of this pain he gave her and this time he has to rectify it.

Khushi's pain has no end today when she finds out her Babuji's condition.She can't see her Babuji like that as she has lost her parents but her immense love shows the power of love this family has given her.

Khushi was only eight when Garima brought her when she got married with Shashiji as Buaji says in epi 2 and since then Shahiji gave her love more than anyone even more than Garima.She is so close to him and very much vulnerable to tell him all which she shares with DM the same way Arnav is vulnerable to his Di 

Khushi's affliction has no limit today as someone scratches her wounds again and he is no other than her Arnavji.Sitting right besides her Babuji a girl of eight years old again wants her Babuji to embrace her the same way he did  ten years ago.She can't leave him or see him in this pain as she already lost her parents and she can't go through the same agony again.

"hum apne Amma aur Bauji ko eik bar kho chuke hain ..hum se Dubara yeh sab nahin hoga.."[I lost my parents once and I can't bear that pain again]Khushi says these to Arnav while hugging him and then again while sitting besides him.

Anjali wants her husband right besides her as this is her important day.She calls her artful and crafty hubby more than enough time but each time sly has

illusory and deceptive answer to deviate her questions as he can't go there while Khushi is there this is a sad moment for him as he can't keep up with this."Dhobi ka kuta na ghar ka na ghat ka"...[sly]

Anjali,'"you did'nt come on Teej ,wasn't present at time of wedding anniversary but I didn't say anything.But today if you are not here then..."Love her the way she disconnected him.

Water spills,ghee goes to fire and Shyam enters"Dhan aur Mun Chunchul hai, miritue sache hai"[ Money and heart are naught but death is is a truth] Hatts off to creators how beautiful they connected these things together.Water and his character is so cleverly connected here.

Anjali's tears for her parents or for her agonizing sly hubby who never stands right besides him makes me vexatious for her.His astute , artful , and insidious moves are going to hurt almost anyone especially Anjali's parents especially her mother whose spirit is not only in pain for her son but also for her daughter too.

Shyam is playing his slimy games with house ladies while Babuji is playing his sagacious game given by the grace of DM.He feels pain in his arm and chest and fells down unconsciously.God sometimes plays game with our heart and minds in such a way that you have to leave it him because of lack of answers .Divine power is making Shyam a reason of survival here.He brings the doctor and tries to give courage to the family too even in his Slithery way.Payal he can't call RM to tell Khushi come home"iski pol na khul jayegi"[he will be exposed] as RaniSahiba is calling over and over.

Buaji praises Shyam way too much and same as Amma as Shyam is the one who saved his life.Arggg ..He is winning heart over here to get Khushi.

Hate his moves today as he is totally disgusting.😑😑😑

Babuji even in this condition did not forget to recall the duty as a father.He picked up his phone which he made Payal leaving there to get another pillow for him.Meanwhile Slither notices he left his phone in the bedroom and he comes in and gets suspicious at Babuji as in this condition and moving on his bed But before he could do anything Khushi comes in and embraces with her father .Babuji calms her down.Sly takes his phone and goes out but I hated him lusting over Khushi while she was embraces her father...Yuck! Dirty man with dirty thinking.Cheap creep!!😑😑😑

He calls RaniSahiba but she cuts the call..good girl!

"Meri aankhon mein tu muskuraye

Meri Dadkan pey hain tere saye"

Naniji [Bishop#1 ] sitting in distress  with her grandson Akash.Her pain has no limit so is her courage and strength.She lost her child Arnav's mother but got courage to raise her two kids with Love and affection.Her tears does not show weakness but shows the loss she feels for her kids as a mother because she has seen ups and downs while raising them.Akash is his right hand as he was sitting on her right side.He is her son's child but she always keeps Arnav and Anjali up front no matter what.Her lives with her through her eyes Arnav and Anjali who are close to Nani's heart.Mamiji and Mamaji love these kids like on one can and Mamiji's concerns for Dmadji makes absolutely sense ,he must be present right besides Anajli at this fragile moment.Arnav's hand on his sister as"Dair se sahi par zaroor ayenge"[it will be late but he will be here.] 

Arnav's Mom[Bishop #2} is always with him .She knows his pain and always show him the way.Because of her attachment he was always close to her heart and Arnav's eyes are always searching for her even these are close under that scream"Maa".The pain he closes in his fist grabs his Mom's spirit and gives him sign I am here with you don't worry.Her "Rooh" Atma [spirit] is in tremulous seeing her son in agony as her painful memories are still fresh as the day one in his head.

Arnav's Mom is the one who is going to guide him during his marriage day regardless of Dadi and Shyam unanimous effort to destroy it.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

PART of 83-84

Arnav's sorry to Khushi [PART 1]Practicing Sorry

Redemption, rectification, and atonement with pure heart is what we are seeing here...Arnav's attempts towards seeking "maffi"[forgiveness] are coming from a pure heart  without any insidiousness... and Shyam's sliiiding moves for saying "sorry" is filled with canny ,  crafty and cagey games ...what a contrast...but he showed a way to Arnav that how important is to seek forgiveness...

Shyam's deceitful, deceptive, and delusive moves to make his Rani Sahiba perfect for his ATM machine are inadmissible to watch at least for me.I feel so bad for Anjali who has lost her parents, is disabled, has lousy husband and at the top later she will lose her child too[The worse side of IPK at least for me]

Love the family's interaction and hide & seek during this oppressive drama as this will tear their hearts apart during Shyam's revelation after kidnapping.

He did bank today a sensual scene with Anjali."wah kya baat hai"But I have an objection over here how did these two idiot brothers couldn't see the real motives of this Slithery Jijaji.[Oh well Logic and IPK are enemies don't tell me I know that]

Shyam our Slither has one thing good as his slimy and sly moves always bring our Arnav and Khushi together no matter what.His meaningless "Sorry" is making Arnav realize his Akhrooish mistakes towards his temptalicious "Khushi".Too much for Akhroo's "Arnav Singh Raizada Khabi kissi se Maffi nahin Mangta"[ASR never say sorry to anyone]

Khushi and her friend DM are taking the toll of the whole lot pain of the day together.Khushi always shares her agonizing  pains with her STARS ,her Amma and Babuji and today she is intermittent with all what happened here and in RM.Her heart is pouring her heartfelt torment to her 'Marham" Payal.Her Jiji knows  the meaning of every "silwat" [curve] of her face and the reason behind it.She gives her comfort and embraces her.[way too heavy for me to see this girl's agony]Khushi's words ."aap mein se koi bhi hum se door ho gyea na tou hum kho jyenge[if any one of you will leave me ,I will be lost] are killing me here with this feeling.Yes you feel yourself  like"Tanha khule aasman keh taley"[ alone in this whole wide world under this sky].

Payal asks her about the day and her hurt given by Arnav's words pulls her towards moon.Love this parallel scene if she is seeing the moon so is he by recalling his harsh words and her agonizing pain for her parents.

"Hai Dhoop sa woh agar tou woh chandini raat si hai"

Tu hi bata mere Maula

This journey of looking stars and moon started with "toota huwa tara"[broken star] ,now will continue to "Kya meri maa mujh se Khush hai"[My mother is happy with me] to telepathy, to Arnav's smile while watching moon when Khushi orders him "aapki yeh Zid bhi puri ho gye'aab muskurayei"[after putting Arnav's pic on Salman khan]to all the way 3D Galaxy star to show when  with their mothers' permission they will be one.

"Sirf sorry kehna hai bohat aasan hai"[Its easy to say sorry]'Love his  acclivous and uprising task practicing SORRY to Khushi. It must be killing being receiving end and tasting own medicine for ASR.Felt bad though but very entertaining .He was standing in front of mirror and was reminding me the Magic Mirror who can teach him say sorry.[Thnx to chahlov for magic mirror]La breaks the stance of his Maha Practice but she says sorry three times as three is the # of victory.Love Arnav's monologues "aaj tou usse soory bol keh rahoon ga"[Today I will say sorry to her definitely.] Love his interaction with Dhoobi wala.Khushi look what are doing to ASR but one thing is good he wanted to see her at their eternal heaven "pool side"His frustration and obstruction for saying Sorry is written all over.

In RM ,Dining table ,Arnav,"use salary kaam karne ki milti hai ya chuti laine ki" [she gets salary for working or for vacation.He is using his Harward brain too much today to find out the whereabouts of that girl [Khushi]who comes to teach La.His irritation with La reaching its limits with his BG score.Feel sorry for her though.His raging anger with La was not unnoticed by the whole family.

Arnav calls Khushi and if the calling end is Arnav then receiving end is Khushi.He called her twice as # 2 represents sensuality and love among couples.

"

His stammering within his sound modulation with him was worth watching.Love Khushi here as "ya aap sharma rahe hain ya ghabra rahe hain'apke ghar mein maan bhain nahin hai kya"[either you are shy or hesistant 'you don't have sister or mother]

Love this transition as she puts the phone on the cradle so does he puts down his cell.Khushi feels his misty wind around in distress..This "mehsoos" is getting stronger.She knows its Him and her vibrant expression changes into concerned one as Arnav is worrisome."Khushi Kumari Gupta, aaj jab mujhe uss se baat karni thi tou chuti laine ki kys zaroorat thi"[Today when I have to talk to her she is at vacation]Seriously he looks like a child to me here wants his favorite toy right away.

Love this transition of her face mingles with his and his reflection is the witness.Just the most vibrant scene ever,Symbolically he is her true image and she is his as they both are orphans.He is self assessing himself and its like a rebirth of him as he never says sorry but he is going to do it first time.

1-Love Babuji,"court Kachehri  sham mein kahan khulat rahe hain"[ Courts are not open in the evening but Buaji and her LOVE to the SLITHER is getting way slithery.

Shyam's lies are getting bigger but same as DM 's moves to trap him.

Love Mamiji though for pulling leg of Damadji and Slithery Damadiji's m

oves for "shaqi Client" [Babuji ] who is not ready to make a deal with his slimy moves .hmmm

2-Shyam's first flop game as he was at work opens in front of Babuji when someone comes and tells everyone was looking at you at the court today.Good Job DM !

3-Babuji sees his ring finger where fresh ring mark was so visible.He sends Slither for bringing water and he calls RaniSahiba but slimwa comes back and at the top he sees his phone activity.Rani Sahiba confirmed his suspicion into belief that Babiji is up to no Good.Today all the symbolism are referring to new beginning so This is beginning of Slither to suspect Babuji a big WALL in his way to Khushi which will prove deadly for Babuji.

Arnav's sorry to Khushi [PART 2]Delivering Sorry [dil se]

Khushi is ready to go to her Arnavji to ease his pain as he is in the tribulation state of learning how to apologize. As "jo mein mehsoos karta hoon woh tum mehsoos karti ho"[You feel what I feel] His excitement in the wrapper of affliction and astonishment is so plausible on Khushi's arrival"Khushi aye hai kya"[Is Khushi Here?].Hats off to Barun and his mind blowing expressions with voice modulation.

His confoundment mixed with worrisome feelings for Khushi being in La's party is magnificent.His possessiveness and protectiveness towards Khushi is reaching its heights today.He comes down and stands at the sight of stunning and simple innocent beauty wrapping in pink from head to toe as he is baffled about her acceptance over going with La to the party .

He is going to be stunned at pink beauty at Dilli maan Bali day too when Khushi will be wearing AR designer's clothes.I always felt he designed it for her and today is the confirmation just like red saree this pink dress never goes out of his head.[my POV]

Raba Ve moment.They both share pain but he turns his face as Its hard for him to see right in her eyes because of "Nadamat" he is ashamed of what he did from the bottom of his heart.Today her gazes at him are stronger as she wants to make sure he is fine regardless he dug the daggers of his pain into her chest.He gathers his strength and as he walks towards her slowly but her breathing becomes faster by fear of his anger and being near to him as "aap jab bhi humare paas aate hain tou '."[When ever you come close '] His eyes are saying sorry and she is receiving it.This silent sorry is broken by La' entry.Love this as he is pleading her"mut jao"[Don't go] and yes she wants to stay.Hats off to Barun and Sanaya here.Magnificent. 

While leaving they both turn to see each other but their timings are odd but he watches her going out and his heart is not his today and has compulsion to stop her. 

He will plead her with love "mut jao"[don't go] and she will be staying with him after bringing Anjali from the hospital [after miscarriage]

Khushi finds out after reaching to the party where she is.So typical of her but still love her so much.She is talking to herself  about her LG as his painful words are reverberating in her brain not only because he wounded her with these but also he is in grief and that "chot" wound is bugging her up .She wants to be there to console him just like he is in distress because of her.Khushi,"hum bhi kitne ajeeb hain..."[I am so strange] all the time thinking about LG...

"Dil ko dil se rah hoti hai" as she is thinking of her ajeeb and he is here because he is her PROTECTOR .He knows she has no clue of this party and unintentionally he is here to save her.Wow what a change is this the same guy who left her in the middle of the road alone in the middle of night.

He is so vulnerable today as his words are not believing him either.Khushi turns to go away after her astonishment finding him there .He calls her so sweetly [muahhhaa]not once twice.[# 2 is for sensuality and love and all like two mangoes the other day]Khushi by ignoring her fast heart beat for his sensual voice of calling her softly turns and says rudely, "La is inside and don't call me like this in front of everyone like that" Arnav's rage surfaces up ignoring his mistakes with her ,"How dare you?" Khushi ,"why can't I dare , you have name on it or you have bought daring..." She was not making any sense in her anger with him .It seems to me she was trying to say how dare you hurting me like that despite the fact you know the real meaning of this pain as being an orphan.

Arnav,"Tumhain kya lagta hai mein tum se yahan baat karne keh liye ayeah hoon....[What do you think I came here to talk to you]No Akhroo you are here to play ping pong game..Seriously...

Again he shows her her place and turns his face as usually .Whenever he can't face the reality and makes up story to keep up with his ego he turns his face always.

He hurts her again and gets the same in return and this time he can't bear it as he closes his eyes . He says twice"Sorry bolna hai Arnav, Sorry bolna hain"[you have to say sorry.He turns to say sorry but she is not there.

He searches her and finds her outside crying by herself.He proceeds up to her.Without looking she senses him and turns to leave when Arnav says Khushi I need to talk to you.She ignores him again.[2nd time as # 2 represents sexual tension]

His animosity has no limit with her ignorance .He grabs her tightly and turns her towards him as sensual tension is at the peak the same way when she was calling him low character on the other day but this time his grip is tighter than before but she does not force to release herself either .hmmm

"Kitni bar kaha hain jab mein baat kar raha hoon muun mut moda karo kitni bar...itni si baat samajh nahin aati.."[I told you so many times don't turn your face when I am talking to you]

Arnav,"you are making me crazy since morning" 

Khushi furiously, "put pressure on your brain..I have not met you since morning ...say what you have to say"...say it

Arnav in acerbity, "If I knew about your parents ..I would never say those things to you...Samjhi Tum[understand]

Khushi looks at her arm in pain and he realizes the intensity of his grip and then release her by leaving his mark on her .

Khushi with bafflement and convulsion  looks at him closely before stepping  back,"Oh so all this  ...you were trying to say sorry...but it will be way too difficult for you.

"Kahan aap Arnav Singh Raizada aur Kahan hum Khushi Kumari Gupta...[While you are ASR and me just KKG] How can you say sorry to me and as you did not know anything about me...doesn't matter...I tell you When I was eight my parents left me in a car accident and at that age I did not know the meaning of death.I was thinking for days they went some where they will  be back.

He looks at her stunningly while she was sharing her pain as he feels ,there is some TRUST behind her hate and thinking of him low.Amazingly she did not stop there either and shares the most secretive parts of her life with him.

Khushi," you definitely don't know this, I still believe even today that my parents are stars that's why I hang em at the top of my bed...I am afraid of fast car, from darkness, from sleeping alone...Its been so many years but still feels like a nightmare and I think when one day I will wake up , they will be back.

Now you know everything so say sorry...

Arnav with her pain in his heart can't bring words on the surface on his lips but his eyes screaming SORRY loud and clear.He gulps down the pain as " rundhi hui awaz keh saath alfaz saath nahin de rahe"

Khushi wants him to say sorry, "I know I don't have that status so you can say sorry..." He can't take that blame...because it's not true.

She turns and tries to leave when Arnav calls her name again and this time she does not ignore him[she knows he does not like it] and stops and turns,Both shares their painful gazes as he always turns but this time he turns his face side ways and gathers his strength "SORRY"...Raba Ve mingles in to intensify it...He turns his face towards her and says again SORRY and then third time "I'm really really sorry"....[#3 means victory] She looks at him stunningly but the way they both cry for each other during those moments by gulping down the immense pain and the moment they both ready to give in each others arms she turns her face because of vulnerability and runs away leaving him behind with pain and peace at the same time.Peace as she shared the most precious and treasured and painful moments of her life with him as she does have some importance of him in her heart.

Only Khushi knows how to tame this wild horse known as ASR but pyar se, kabi ghuse se.One thing is clear even he says sorry she feels more sad as she never wants her Arnavji to do that but just like a stubborn child some one has to teach him some lessons.

He will be keeping in his mind for speedy car , will feel sorry for keeping her in the dark alone in Nanital trip , everytime when she will be in the car sitting right besides him even in the hate period except during Pag Phere when he stops the car with halt on breaks and she breaks her bangles.He never wanted her to remove stars from the top of his bed and becomes upset too when she removes it as those represents his parents too which he accepts during Telepathy convo.He will create 3D Galaxy where her mom and his mom will be together.Khushi's beliefs will be his completely that day and their oneness will be complete too.

Love this parallel scene.Two sisters concerned about their siblings.Payal knows she has cried again today.Khushi tells her about LG's gold medal  of SORRY over a cup of tea.Love her when she says so lovingly by pouting ,"LG said sorry in such a way that I cried and told him everything"...Awww Love you Temptalicious!!!She is sad because he is sad...

Later, She  is telling all of this to Payal under the stars ,with her parents' permission. She was pouring all of her sadness to Arnav under the stars.Arnav said sorry to her under the stars.Just Amazing!!!Their Parents STARS  are with them.Period!.

Other side, Anjali knows he has cried today as his eyes never lies.She says sorry three times to Chote for bugging him up. It irritates him and he sits down. He gives a passive and annoying look to his Di and Di says Sorry twice this time which makes him stupefied and he says "Di you said Sorry 5 times in one minute.Love his monologue "mere liye itna mushkil kyuon hai"[Why is this so hard for me?]😊

Di asks him "are you ok?"Arnav, yes Di and then gets up in vexation and says,No Di it seems to me I will lose my brain " She again starts sympathy with him which makes him angry and then She says sorry again.[She says sorry 6 times  as # 6 represents motherhood and giving nature which Anjali is for Chote ]She leaves him with Khushi's pain and agony .

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 85 ' Part 86

Navratri -----Part 1

In RM,The family is busy in the preparation of Navratri .While Arnav is climbing down the stairs JP is going up.The moment  Jai Prkash spills coffee on Arnav the poor guy started shaking with fear but  appallingly Arnav does not get angry and tells him softly  to make another one...Everyone looks at him astonishingly .Mamiji is right Sun definitely has appeared from the West.

In GH, Not big but prep of Navratri are also going on.Khushi is  in a good mood  seems like flying with happiness of her Arnavji... Payal  asks her about her joy but her Amma scolds at them with love.  Khushi tells Payal ,Arnav's sorry is the reason of her pagalpan.. Khushi finds out her bruised arm and last night incident lingers in front of her eyes which makes her uncomfortable that how she supposed to hide it or explain it to anyone as she has no answers. She wraps her Dupatta her protection around her and makes an excuse in front of her Amma that she is feeling cold. Amma does not know the REAL Sanka Devi[no one knows] behind this one...

Babuji went to Shyam's work to investigate about him and found another world within world of Slitherum Sundrum Shyam. Plus point He  did find out that his family is in Delhi then why the heck he is living like PG in our home?  Hmmm Good question Babuji..so proud you... .Shyam did see him climbing an auto when other lawyer told him about the new client who does not trust him in the name of Khushi.

Payal and Akash had a sweet convo on the phone.Awww...their sweet shyness..."hum ne aap'mera matlab hai hum ne Khushi se baat karni hai"[I called for  you,...I mean for Khushi] He made it clear to Mamiji that he will only think of marriage until Bhai gets married which puts her on halt with fear of her son without being married.But one thing is right Akash will break the line and will try to become #1 in this marriage race but our Arnav Bitwa does not like to be #2 so he will bring his Bride the same day Mamiji...Hello Hi bye byeee...

In RM,the whole Raizada Mansion is still wondering about Arnav's strange but sweet behavior but Nani still is skeptical and has her reasons to disagree with everyone in the matter of La.La gets irritate with it and goes to Arnav's room.Her wifey attitude makes Arnav very much aggrevative BUT one thing he makes clear She will never be HIS wife.

While arnav climbs down the stairs being mad at poor JP as usually [Mom's Barsi and at the top marriage pressure ,he has so much in his plate],His eyes meets with Khushi and that stops his feet.Khushi looks at him with sweet smile but he passes a grin which makes her belief  go down a bit' lagta hai LG apne asli roop mein wapas aa gyea hain' [ I think LG is back in his Avatar]Yes today he is grining but one day he will do anything to bring her smile back [after kidnapping ]

Khushi walks in and Anjali points out at her wrapping Dupatta and but Khushi will not say anything about her Arnavji. 

Arnav walks right passing her but her Dupatta gets stuck in his laptop and unwraps her. She gets confounded at the situation as she tries to clutch her shirt in the place of Dupatta, while understanding her uneasiness he hands her the Dupatta .

The moment she was putting it on, he sees  her  bruised arm and first closed his fist because of being the reason of it and then closed his eyes by gulping the pain which he shares with her equally.He is angry at his own anger which gives her pain each time.Its unbearable for him.He wants to remove the pain or do something about it and that urges him when she tries to cover her up without giving him explanation.

He turns around to go but his feet stops again and  he says Sorry without hesitation yes feels a bit awkward to him  but does it as he owes her and then walks away...Khushi is astounded at him and at the top he turns and looks back at her makes her more stunned as he said sorry twice

While Khushi was having a rejoiced and astonished moment ,La  tells her ASR does not see a wife in her.Khushi gives La a make over of  bride and explains her  about marriage and its beauty.  La  is a born confused soul...Loved Khushi's mimicking Arnav which makes La laugh too.No wonder why they both became friends.Right when khushi was about to leave...ASR enters with "ding dong Headache"  and asks for lemon tea.

Symbolism and connection:Lemon is a symbol of purification and love.[epi 58 ANJALI'S WEDDING ANNIVERSARY  ]

Arnav's Pure love towards Pure innocent Khushi is proceeding as Beginning has started and his fears will be purified too but at big cost of Khushi's sacrifice from Shyam's engagement  to Contract marriage.

.Khushi  rushes out but ASR is right outside coming there so she hides herself in the Bathroom.

He comes in his room without paying attention to La but the moment he opens his closet he stops ,pauses, and turns with astonishment and only "What the" with gritting teeth comes out .Khushi thnx DM without paying attention to his anger.Arnav,What is all of this La" as La thinks this way he can see her as her bride.I think God forgot her brain while distributing others.

ASR proceeds with his BG score louder and clearer so she can hear him as in the morning he made it clear to her that she will not be HIS wife.He drags her down from the bed.La gets scared along with Khushi.He tells her by yelling "Didn't I say this already...Don't behave like my wife ...How many times I have to say that..."

La looks at Khushi with her side eyes and both are scared which makes him look at her hiding there.

He looks at her with astonishment and that changes in pain and pain changes into tears with disappointment .His bitterly pain can be seen in his eyes as he was not expecting that from her after last night when she poured her heart out in front of him. With painful teary eyes and flaring nostrils he drags her out from the bathroom.La and Khushi shares a scared look with each other.He looks at both of them and turns his face [always when he does not want to face reality to keep his ego up] and closed his eyes,"I can't believe this"...

Bingo he is not angry at Khushi but disappointed and hurt yes.Khushi seeing him in pain tries to evade from there but Arnav,"eik minute"[One minute}

Today he found her in his room in the bathroom and stunned at her again how come she is here doing all this after whatever happened in between them especially when they both threw their hearts out on each other by sharing secretive anguish moments with each other that's why it was "I can't believe this" moment came again in front of him.Just beautiful.

La realizes this quickly this time as she knows he will yell at her like last time.,"ASR ..."But ASR throws his daggers at La and she looks down with fear,...

He comes close to Khushi,"I can realize the way you raise up ,your thinking is different ...but there is no place of your low mentality here...over here it is against the etiquette to interfere in others life but you will not understand...its my fault as I am expecting this from you to understand my life style]

Khushi who listened each and every word of him gathers her courage to say,"Apni kamzoriyon ko apne life style keh peeche mat chupaeye.."[Don't hide your weaknesses behind your life style.]

Arnav with gritting his teeth,"I know how to cross all the limits but I am quiet because of Di so get the hell out of this room"He  sees her fear and uneasiness while gazing her from her hands to face as she was fidgeting with her Dupatta  her respect.

He gulps this pain of being mad at her but the pain which is eating him alive is he can't have her or she will not be hers without Marriage a relationship which is meaningless for him because of his painful past.

He turns and tells La to change.He repeats but La answers back with some backbone."No".ASR,"what do you want La"

La,"You and I both know what I want but the real question is what do you want"[BIG Q IF HE CAN FIND THE ANSWER]

ASR,"Its clear from the very first day what I want,I never lied to you or made any false promise of marriage.You and I know this that we will live together but will never marry ...Then why are you behaving like this Dammit..."

La,"Why do you have a fear to get marry"

Arnav,"You think I am scared...

La,then why are we not getting marry?If you are not scared or it doesn't affect you then why can't we get marry?

Unintentionally La hit the target of his triggering pain and scare...of this MARRIAGE.

La,"You don't love me or care about me,

ASR,"no I don't care about you that's why I kept you besides all the odds and against of all because I lost my brain...He screamed at her/

[A persom screams when he/she tries to hide flaws]

La,"Don't scream...I don't want everyone else to know...I don't want to be your gf for the whole life ,I want more than that ...

ASR,"I can't give you more than that"

La,"then Its enough ..I can't live like this.I am going...

ASR,"its your wish...."

During all of this fiasco House ladies get upset.Anjali is right Mamiji its their personal matter.Khushi is the most vulnerable here as she is blaming herself along with Mamiji for all of this.She tries hard to stop La along with Anjali but alas.I really liked La in this epi for standing up for herself and felt sorry for her too.

ASR climbs down the stairs and approaches to Khushi with his daggering rage at her,Anjali tries to talk to him but he is up to no good.

ASR,"All this happened because of you, everyone heard that La is leaving so we don't need this girl...give her money and tell her to go away from my house and my life...

Khushi is hurt by "Meri Zindagi se nikal jaye"[Get out of my life] and he wants her to realize it the same way he did that day he yelled at her for leaving him Hamesha key liye without realizing the pain she caused for him.

He walks out of the house without listening Anjali...

Arnav,"tell her to go away from my house and my life" Bingo so she is  part of your life you are telling her this indirectly 

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE Part 86-87

Navratri -----Part 2

Khushi's pain has no limit.She is one selfless person and she knows unintentionally she is the cause of La's pain which she can't bear.Naniji is happy but her words are more hurtful to her.

In GH,Khushi in her kitchen having her monologue with DM and her tea with rusk."agar unhain Shakar ki bimari hai tou yeh zaroori hai keh woh doosron ki zindagi mein bhi karwahat gholain"[If he has problem with sugar it doesn't mean he has to make other ppl life bitter too] Love this selfless girl she knows La loves LG .Just wait until you will see your LG hugging  La and your tears will give you an answer my Temptalicious!!!

Payal reminds her about the Navratri.

In RM,Whole family in Mandir for Navratri Pooja where Shyam"Apne moun mian mitthoo"[praising himself] and Anjali in the distress of Arnav and La 's condition as Chote does not want to get marry.He is so right here Anjali Divine forces know the best."Uper wale ne jho bhi kia hai soch samajh keh kia hai na"

He is slipping here to convince everyone so Khushi will be hers as he is saying it for Sale Sahib"a tou aap iss Dil ko nahin jantin ...ya phir Lukhnow ki larkiyon ko nahin jantin"[Either you don't know the heart or Lukhnow's girl]

"Unka Dil apne aap Dadhkane lage ga"[His heart will get his heart beat]

Seriously he is our Cupid with slimy arrows.

I did not like how he got away from Khushi's today.Perfect motive but odd timing in this triangle. Anjali's worries for Khushi shows her sweet nature and bonding in these two souls as Mothers[DM and their moms] know the best in this case.

Anjali is worried about Chote as he needs someone in his life who can love him and care about him she has no idea as Khushi  is going to cross every limit with that.OK guys don't know about you but I did not like him touching Anjali today at all.

Kushi calls La but she refuses to deviate from her decision to please Arnav as he did not stop her while she was leaving. Love La here she did acknowledge Khushi and her triumphs for making things better in La's life.Sweet...Khushi plz learn something from La over here...

Then Khushi calls up Anjali to do something to get them back together but amazingly  Arnav picks up the phone. Khushi gets scared & disconnects the phone.He damn knows its her.[The same thing happens when she calls during remarriage in Buaji's voice and here comes "shut up Khushi]She calls second time and he stares the phone first and then picks up but she can't be able to say anything and disconnects again.Love stern look of Arnav here. Khushi, "Woh phone peh thora hi na kha jaye ga"[

He will not eat you on phone} Selfless cookie is doing all of this for La.Love her plea to DM .I love Babuji here he is such a sweet father and his love for her is immensely visible through his smile over her childish moves.

ASR with his tone ,"Jab koi baat nahin karni tou phone kar keh mera waqt kyuon barbad kar rahi ho KKG"  [if you don't want to speak then why  wasting my time]

Khushi jerks up,"How does he know its me"..Bewaqoof girl he always knows ,you are the one taking forever to get it...uhhh...Khushi tries to clear her side to make him understand its all her fault not La's but he is not in a mood to listen any of this. 

Khushi and her bright ideas writing a love letter to Arnav from La but this letter is sending wrong signals to Buaji for Slitherwa...yikes...and breaking  Payal's ventilation system how can she love ASR. Payal's brian is on vacation and will be resumed when Arnav will patch her up with Akash.She is right at one thing if DM wants them to be together then there is no need of this love letter.

You Paagal Khushi , DM and all the mothers' union of the star world got you your guy and he is right in front of you,your LG.Sheesh...

Khushi goes to RM and Mamiji taunts her but Anjali supports her.Mamiji,"Dair se aye par durust aye ...laut keh stupid ghar ko aeye" So true prediction for future.Naniji and her joy has no limit  as she serves the sweets to her which makes Khushi more sad.

Anjali takes her to Arnav for check.When Anjali leaves he gives a smirky taunted look to Khushi ,"So that's why you called ...since when you are ashamed of asking money" Khushi," I am not here for money'

She gives him the letter and the way she describes it that clearly shows how much he means to her as his SORRY really kind a stuck to her.She does not want him to say sorry to anyone.While she is saying this to him his expressions deliver the message if you cares then why do I need La. He reads it and tears it in pieces by giving her this message I don't care she comes or not but at the top he throws at her meaning keep  your ideas to yourself.Arnav,"this is the answer of your letter,collect it and  give it to the person who wrote it "meaning I hope you got my message.

Khushi's selflessness for La is out of this word.She makes her belief that he is sad for her.Awww...poor girl becomes so sad for her leaving India forever.She blames herself more now. Mamiji also tries her best to stop her as she can see only one around and you know who...

Didn't she do the same during suicide time ,she tried to put herself aside by thinking La loves him and he might have feelings for her.Same here until he will tell her "mein tumhare bina nahin jee paoonga"[I can't live without you]She never completely  gave in.

The whole family is trying to make Chote understand his mistake about La.I must say too many women around one man not good.Mamiji is right though its not good to be late in life.Anjali tells him how La changed herself completely for this house and you did not even  stop her .She tries to make him conceive the idea he needs someone to be there for him especially when you are alone and no one is around you and when two love ones go separate ways then its hard to breat.He goes to deep thoughts but snaps out of it."Enough Di"

"You all know I don't believe in Love and Marriage so why are you trying changing me."

Sle Sahib listen to your pujiyaji Jijaji ,"when you will get arrested in Love then you will understand the meaning of losing life for your loved one.

Arnav,"La left this house by her consent and if she wants to come she will but I won't go to someone to say sorry"

He leaves for office leaving his Di in tears.

Khushi comes back to RM but finds out Arnav is not home.Second time she missed seeing Shyam with Anjali.Arggg.Shyam is right about one thing "Eik na eik din Sale Sahib Khud Samajh jayenge keh hum sab kitne sahi thay"[ one day he will get our POV]

In GH,Babuji wants to nip this evil from the bud.The Slithery evil is only surviving and thriving through his support system from Buaji but Babuji is not ready for that.His eyes are on his phone which can take him there where he wants to reach and he finds out his Manzil [goal]Rani Sahiba.He jotted down the # in the book but Slitherwa sees him with the phone.Awww A father is trying his best to save his child

His bracelet is so visible when he is up to no good.

In AR office, Arnav is in conference room but phone call reaches there "I don't care job hi hai utha keh bahar phank do"[I don't care who ever is she ,throw her out] The moment he puts the phone down Khushi comes in his room.His antagonism reaches its hike.He approaches her and she grabs her bag straps to gather her courage.

Khushi," I am sorry to say ,you are wrong but what ever happened with Lavanyaji...do you what happened today... She couldn't finish her sentence and ASR  by gritting under  his teeth,"Khushi Kumari Gupta" grabs her hand and drags her to his office and twirls her around,"What nonsense tum har jagha ghus jati ho apni bakwas ley kar "[you just put your nose in everones business].He does not release her wrist but amazingly this time she releases herself out."Har baat jo aap nahi karte woh Bakwaas nahin hoti"{ it does not mean if u don't do it ,then its nonsense]"I don't care about money but what I am going to tell you that's more important.La is leaving the country for forever.ASR 's expressions changes towards guilty for sometimes.

It does hit him badly but he shakes it off"Haan tou"[then what]

Khushi,"aapko koi Farak nahin parta"[u don't care]She loves you and until yesterday you ...So she thinks he loves her...hmm

Arnav,"Whatever we had it's finished now...It's over ..and you get out now"

Bingo Khushi ,"truth does not change by saying sorry and by saying its over relations don't get over..and what kind of love is this which finishes by saying two words...

Arnav,"You have a habit for training people.Now you will teach me what is love,it's over Dammit ...out"

Khushi,"did you ever love her...No you were lying that;s why she is leaving because it doesn't matter you"

Arnav,"haan nahin parta koi Farak[I don't care]Every word of mine is proving right as La is leaving that two people can't live together for life

Here you go his PAST is speaking here

Khushi,"La was crying as she does not know this side of yours.

Arnav,"yes I don't have heart...aur acha hi hai keh nahin hai ...kum se kum tumhari tarah jhoot bolne ki aur doosron keh samne acha bane ki acting tou nahin karta"[At least I don't lie or act like you infront of people]

OK so he thinks she is acting.Ajeeb hain Dono...

Khushi with painful voice,"aap baat ko kahan se kahan ley aiye"[You changed the topic]

Arnav,"why it is so hard for you listening the truth if it wasn't hard for you saying it...if there is nothing left to say then you can go"

He screams for the security.She leaves with heavy heart and eyes filled with tears by leaving him in remorse pain.

Her tears are his weakness...    

So what is he going to do to bring a smile on her Khushi's face????             

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 88

Navratri -----Part 3 

Scared or Sacred ,...Traumatized or clouded, What is this look referring to ,where is he standing at ,..Is his present is clouded with the traumatized past filled with that "other woman" whose shadow is making him scared with his present or the  pull of  scared  love of his mother which got him into this vortex of scared nightmares which is hindering his abilities to differentiate the love from hate.

This confused and bewildered look is clouding his judgment and  he is seeing that "other woman" in Khushi's eyes .Why? Why he said,"kum se kum tumhari tarah jhoot bolne ki aur doosron keh samne acha bane ki acting tou nahin karta"[At least I don't lie or act like you in front of people] Who is referring to here?His father or that"other woman".

What ever happened in those moments  kind a stayed still in that scream which is making it hard for him to separate Khushi from that "other woman"?.It will be Khushi and her smile  which will pull him out of this vortex regardless of its strong roots which are hard to remove from its ground of HATE [as Dadi will be back] but these will be dead without pulling because of the strength of LOVE[his mother + Khushi].

Arnav,"Kyuon uske aansoo mujhe pareshan kar rahe hain...Kyuon mein use rota huwa nahin dekh sakta"[Why her tears are making me uneasy ?...Why can't I see her crying] This is his weakness and her smile is his strength.He knows she is innocent but his clouded mind can't make a clear judgment but his heart is pulling towards of this vortex of LOVE[Khushi+his mother].Her words are like "marham" for his wounded heart but his mind "Dammit" is in constant clashing war with his self imposed beliefs  as "aap ne khabi bhi un se pyar kya bhi tha...[did you ever loved her]He closed his eyes to set himself free for her tears for once at least but he can't.The reverberation of her words reminds him her existence in his life just like these plants.

Whatever happened in these moments its did shake him as La's departure is sad for him too,he did not make any commitment but still they have a relationship and they both were comfortable with that.At the top Khushi's entrace is getting deeper in him as her pains and smiles are taking over his heart and brain.Even Akash felt his brother's pain too.

Her tears are always sacred to him unintentionally or intentionally  and he accepts that on Bachelor's night.

Khushi selfless cookie ,"Why Arnavji and La pay the price of her fault"..Which fault dear? The one which  your tears already did or the one which you are going to do to set those tears free for him again.She is bringing his mother in this matter[Plants as his mother"ub issi keh sahare unko manyenge{I wil make him convince through this}] to help her to convince her son   to stop La or in other words His mother along with DM is pulling  their strings to come close through La.Just magnificent!!!

Arnav is here to set himself free for her smile and look at his changing expressions of his eyes while seeing Khushi's smile which brings smile on his face.It is evident today he is here for her not for La but La is the reason he will be near to her and that's why I left you with 86-87 with this pondering thought What will he do for her smile...The answer is here...in  this scene.

what will he do for her smile? 

He is embracing her smile as he always imaging Khushi whenever he is with La and this is one of those moments.His smile is adorable while seeeing Khushi smile as he gor his wish of his unsaid prayer.

The moment his arms wraps her smile while embracing La her tears embrace her along with Sad Raba Ve and at the top its beyond in her control which is more confusing for her.But what is this ,why is she crying ...Why these tears again?He is completely addled and perplexed by seeing her like that and at the top she is in the same state or may be worse than him.Their eyes meets with all the unsaid emotions  then She can't face him anymore so leaves with her disconcerted thoughts leaving him with flustered than ever.

Arnav brings La back home ,everyone is happy but Naniji as she already sensed and asked Mamiji about their secret plan to bring La.Shyam calmed her down for Navratri Puja. Arnav's expressions change in the La's response"ASR did not let me go"hmmm ,...Don't go over there sweet heart you have no clue about his and Khushi equation but soon you will start realizing it.

Love this parallel scene two families are busy in Puja.In GH parents's proud their both daughters are joining em in this sacred puja.Bauji and his love and affection towards them made my heart heavy as this father is going to face a lot for saving em.Even Garima admires and respect this man's heart which always reach out for them.

He calls today to find out about Rani Sahiba but our Slither is hissing with his moves two feet ahead as he managed doing deal with "RANI SAHIBA" to make this old guy roam around circles with his sacred mission for his daughters.Today he proved to me a complete Psycho with a complete alibi as She said "Why do you enjoy playing these games with your friends?" means this is not the first time he did that.His BG music is intensifying his character more dark these days.😑😑😑

In future this woman blacks mail him too when Khushi finds his truth at the top of terrace.

Another parallel scene which is the beginning of realizing feelings for each others.If she can't forget his embrace and her tears ,he can't forget her reaction and tears but both don't know the reason.WHY?????

Khushi,"hum preshan kyuon hain ,,,Akhir humare kehne phe tou...humain tou kush hone chahiye...aur jab woh dono saath...[Why am I worry...after he did because I ask for it...but when they were both together...]

Bingo the seed of possessiveness and jealousy is planted in her head as the #0 like her bangles round .Our Dhak Dhak started.First step towards Maturity ... being woman.

Shyam's is seeding another thought in Khushi...hey cupid this is the only reason I spare you these days."Khabi Khabi hum kissi chees ko duniya jahan mein dhondte rehte hain ..aur wog hoti humare ankhon keh samne hai..[Sometimes we seek things everywhere but can't find it right infront of us..]

Khushi's mind is kind a froze at that moment with La and Arnav togetherness"Why am I remembering that over and over and why am I worrying over it?" This is eating her ,Now you feel this...how Arnav couldn't sleep since the day you came into his life ,how is the taste of your own medicine Temptalicious!Nahhh...you are not there yet...

Khushi wants to know what is wrong with her and tries to seek answer from Payal that why seeing some one makes you laugh and smile at the same time...but Shyam over hears her convo and asks her to find out about "Dhak Dhak" near that guy...He is really a Shatir Sly .He is thinking that its all about Him..uhhh.. keep dreaming you Dumbo Jumbo Slitherimbo...You and teaching Love lessons ..wow

"Kawa chala huns ki chal apni chal bhi bhool gayea"....as I said .His BG score is getting stronger these days ...

In RM...After morning Puja.Arnav comes down but Mamiji is right his train does not stop for every station and La's entry will not change anything in his life either .Anjali keep your suspicious the first one "may be" he will get mary with La and Akash Bitwa plz don't spend time on Bahi's llove life and dig in your Dupatta wali.Naniji is skeptical about that too because she is a mother and knows her kid as she is older and wiser than most of you.She does give permission for cleaning Mandir to la but La forgets Rose water and at he top she messed up with Tulsi pot.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 89-90

Kanya Puja ''.PART 1

Dhak Dhak

Shyam Manohar Jha with his dark name is making his life darker by writing his own destiny with impure heart but can you make someone yours by dropping Sindoor and changing Kundalis.Let's see.He is the one who is forcing upon these things for the thirst of Khushi while Fate has something else store in it...

People with weak beliefs like Buaji can stir things up by getting and sending wrong vibes to encourage these Impure thoughts but can't vanish permanent ink of FATE. 

Shyam's impurity is getting visible to a pure and loving light ,a star a father for a daughter who is bright and visible because of him and Written Fate is coming hard on them but only because this light has to remove someone else darkness by burning in it.DM is playing very visible and invisible game here for her own beloved child but as Swastika is right side of Babuji in Mandir meaning good fortune and Luck is inevitable for his daughters and its luck that he is being able to see the REAL Shyam behind this Slither one.But at the same time another daughter of Him is also getting blessed by a father [Babuji]  (Why do I feel they change the story here and it should be different for Anjali and Babuji).

Fate made Babuji saw Shyam with his wife in the Mandir where he brought them to play God but  God [Fate] made him stand in front of his wife for realization of His existence . [How come she sees him and did not remember him during Payesh weddingShyam really is playing high game and taking matters in his own hands.

He is playing slimy games with Anjali just for his own selfish moves. Fate is playing the very opposite for him as Babuji writes down 04-8365...the number to track him

Tulsi,the purity as Khushi is in its poolside, awe, Khushi has to wink...

Love the first wink of Khushi which makes Arnav not only astonished but also makes him stop,turn and give her acknowledgement of her smartness and Trust which made others scared that how can she involve him into this but not only he played along but also enjoyed it too..Anjali was really happy to see this whole equation and his changed attitude.Just loved my Yummilicious !!!,his one foot turn ,and turning back for Khushi.Today he found out about Khushi's Guts and how far she can go.😊

Khushi's Dhak Dhak ,her acidity is getting her closer to LG .One thing is clear she understood that even she comes closer or goes away either way she gets it.Yes Temptalicious this is pure love which is going to make you more unrest when you are away as compared to close .[Just wait when he gets kidnapped].Second she can't see or hear her surroundings as they both were alone and at the top surroundings get dark and only the light remains around em.This will be happening from now on when these two will have their small moments together without noticing surroundings and all but again by the divine powers.

Look at his familiar pic when she is looking at him here and then on SR and Arnav's confused look will change with the most sensual one.

Khushi'"Aapko uss gamle and iss gamle mein farak kya hai pata nahin chala"[I can understand you couldn't differentiate this pot and the other.Big meanings as I explained in 88 he sees other woman in Khushi's eyes and here Khushi is saying that to him you can make mistake in judging others.

Her Dhak Dhak also is available in Yellow and orange flowers while making garland.Just kidding! She stops while he is in close proximity because of her loud heartbeat."Humari Dadkan humari sanso se bhi tez ho jati hai"[My heartbeat goes faster than my breathing] and this loud LOVE BEAT is heard by him too regardless he ignored it  as he stopped while talking to Di and first give a sweet look to Khushi's gaze and then annoyance like"ajeeb hai yeh"[she is strange]

Khushi feels Dhak Dhak when he is near by but today HE stops at her Dhak Dhak regardless in annoyance but he did .

."Jo Tum mehsoos karti ho who mein mehsoos karta hoon"[Whatever you feel ,I feel] to Telepathy Khushi,can you hear my Dadkan and Arnav,Hamesha...Always proves it intentionally and unintentionally.

Arnav did feel something today as he is gazing at the stars and denying it in front of All but one connection made by Jijaji unintentionally put him on halt and her words reverberate in his head as this is the most strongest connection ever he has with anyone else and right now it's making him unaware of his surroundings just like she forgets her surroundings around him.Loved his expressions on others views of stars and love.Anjali your Chote is the most romantic Bachelor ever ,"Chupa Rustum ha yeh" I wish you can see some clips of him with Khushi  Ahem ahem...'😳😳

Love the transition from him to her.She was cursing at herself for telling him all her most secretive unshared thoughts and still not happy as she forgot to tell him her fav color,food,time of marriage,# of kids and their names lol Khushi is swinging here with full zooming power as this is making her unrest why did she zoom out while he wanted to talk to her.It does bother her for making him upset now and at the top she cares Farak parta hai..."What does he think of me?" ...WOW !Big transformation this side.

Love Payal here she is a real big sister whose care and love is the Lap of Khushi. No wonder why Khushi is ready to do anything for her sister.

In RM preparation of kanya Pooja is in full swing which is swinging La's head with fear and annoyance as Naniji's given assignment is spinning her head with 100 miles per sec with the same speed of girls telling her names.Sheesh...

Other side Poor Khushi's assignment is making her flea from the  lion's den as Rakshus hates kids.

Khushi's flea brings her closer to her Arnavji while closed eyes and he found her Ajeeb again with open eyes.Unbelievable! Just too good Sanaya !She scares kids with Tall, Rakshus who eats kids so they won't go to his room but alas everything goes wrong."Sub Kuch Gadbad ho gya"....Khushi prays for three kids and yes Om is listening for her success.She has 6 kids as her sacrificed motherly nature is always there no matter what and during this she gets abused by others too.

Today he had mustache on his pic and she put Black strip by herself but one day Arnav will close her eyes with black strip with mustache [after their Haldi].Today she found Om Parakash is laughing at her that day whole family will laugh at them.Today she is taking measurements of him by finding who is he in hide and seek game..One day he will close his eyes to give her measurements for his suit  on his Bday.

Along with Arnav Mamiji is also playing Rakshus I mean Ghost game.Her three reflections meaning success in her Akash Bitwa marriage but as she can't see the behind pic so it means has no clue of Akash and Payal equation yet.

Khushi tried her best to hide the girls but he found them with their loud screams.Arnav again jumps to conclusion and accuse Khushi for breaking his Model and mustache on his photo and at the same time his anger reaches at its  high notes after listening his praises from kids.Naniji comes to rescue Khushi and he retreats from there.Khushi is saves the kids from Arnav's wrath.But the beautiful thing is Arnav gets to know her motive and his sweet look at her though in anger and with "What ever"modulation , too cute showing his heart is melting...but at the same time Khushi knows he is hurt because of model and the noise of these kids.Understanding level is moving with its pace...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 91

Kanya Puja ...PART 2

Trust is a thin line in between two people and it takes time to build it but breaks in no time.As George MacDonald"To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved."The phase of building trust in between Arnav and Khushi is in its initial state.He shadows her character behind his lurking fears of his past and she is clouding his character in his attitude and way of thinking and above all his ways of living  behind her set belief system.

Khushi and Naniji has a trust build up in between them which makes Naniji and Khushi go along with each other as she makes her calm down and then goes to Eternal Heaven[pool side] where she can find him to calm him down.Khushi,"Jab chote galati karain tou badoon ko maffi dai daini chahiyeh ...Kyuon keh chote ghalati jan bhooj kar nahi karte...

[when younger seek forgiveness from older then they should forgive them ...because younger don't do it purposely]

Arnav is still mad at Khushi as there is no trust yet in between them ,he still thinks she is the one who is behind all of this.Kids try to make Jijaji with mustache understand but he is just an annoyed kid just like em.

Anjali comes to know the whole fiasco behind his animosity and ferocity for kids.Arnav did not realize this either that in this all he is hurting her Di again by making her aware of this that "this is his house"...but before he be cognizant of the situation the damage has been done.He tries to talk through but Anjali as she is his Di turns her face and refuse to listen and he walks away.

Trust in between Khushi and Anjali is way stronger than ever at this point.Just like Arnav she can feel Anjali's distress and convulsion very deeply the same way she did the other day when Arnav threw her out of this house by yelling at his Di.

Khushi calls everyone for help including Arnav who thinks she is lying along with kids ...There is no trust what so ever but her distress voice did urge his heart to come for her plea but his brain rejects it ...hmmm ..interesting.

Naniji's trust for Khushi does not need any proof.Amazingly Mamiji shows gratitude in her hello hi bye bye style.The seed of discomfort and being 2nd has been planted in La today as she is going to accept that she cannot compare with Khushi .Anjali does not want Chote to get disturbed as Naniji knows her stubborn kids gives Om Parakash an eye to bring Arnav down.

Arnav comes down all concerned and apprehensive but gets surprised and obliged seeing Khushi taking care of his Di.At the top Naniji stresses the issue of Khushi being there for Anjali and he did not even bother at her voice. He mortifies at his absurdity with Khushi and he repeats the same words...Arnav,,"Jub chote galati karain tou badoon ko maffi dai daini chahiyeh ...Kyuon keh chote ghalati jan bhooj kar nahi karte...

[when younger seek forgiveness from older then they should forgive them ...because younger don't do it purposely]which make everyone astonished at him.

Khushi gets confounded and breathless with her cute face and Anjali looks at her first and then Chote,'yeh bol tumare tou nahi lag rahe"[These are not your words.]He gives a very loving childish look to Khushi and then to Di.Anjali holds Khushi's hand,"Apne La ko sikhate sikhate kissi aur ko tou...[you are not just teaching La but someone else too...]

Oh Akhroo smiled knowing that Khushi thinks he looks nice with mustache ...hmmm...Yummilicious!! Its been a while to see him smiling like this.

La's uneasiness was very visible after seeing her man turning into someone she hardly can relate with.Her restlessness was very noticeable during Kanya Pooja and even after that.

Naniji ,"This year kids were very naughty" which reveals another mystery over Arnav that this "Khufia Pooja" is going on every year which brings a laughter among house ladies but Khushi knows at this point her laughing over him makes him angry so she just passes a smile as he was looking at her like always but this time did not get as mad as last time after "Orange Juice" A Slight Trust is right there...

Reverberation of events align in front of Arnav [ how she took care of Di ]when Khushi leaves and His Di breaks his stance for pouring info that Khushi has Varath and did not eat anything.I think who knows better than him how bad she gets when she is hungry.He takes the food from Di and goes after her.

He grabs her right near the door where he calls her twice. She thinks she did something wrong and goes along with her pagalpan.He stops her and tells her with the most sensitive and loving way"Woh Di keh rahi theen keh Subha se tum ne khuch khaya nahin...woh ...Khuch Kha lo"[Di was saying you did not eat since morning ..so...eat something.

Dhak Dhak!!! Is back which she acquainted with her empty stomach and acidity.She takes the food container from his hand and touches his fingers this time which increases his acidity..Bingo! 

Last time she got the Ghee without touching his fingers and was careful and this time while taking it who cares attitude...Though scary for her but still...Here is the Trust...She runs and leaves him flustered with his strange attitude.:"Ajeeb hai yeh"

Today definitely Moon rises from the north as Khushi in distress and hungry and food is in front of her and she is not eating it...Buaji is right she is Sanka Devi...Her Dhak Dhak and his caring words."Woh Di keh rahi theen keh Subha se tum ne khuch khaya nahin...woh ...Khuch Kha lo"[Di was saying you did not eat since morning ..so...eat something.

were making it difficult for her to eat ." JiJi uss ne diya hai"[Jiji he gave it to me}Even Payal couldn't convince her there is nothing wrong with the food but she has no clue it's not the poison but It's the "Amrit" given by her Arnavji.

His loving and caring face comes in front of her and her heartbeat goes on with no speed breaker today, so she comes up with the solution for reducing her Dadkan  she will not see him or talk to him 

".hmmm..Lets see KKG 

New day ,new determined Khushi right in front of LG who she does not want to see or talk.He asks her to give it to La ,she keeps walking by ignoring him.He calls her three time{# 3 for victory,ego and masculine one].Third time his voice goes up'Khushi" which presses break oh her feet.He comes closer and her Dhak Dhak goes up..."Don't you listen ...calling you" ...She gathers energy ,"Don't you see I don't want to talk to you or  listen to you and want to stay away from you...Bas...

She left him all flustered and confused..."What"...

Babiji tries to find out the owner of this car but gets nothing but seeding another doubt in Slither less Scorpion mind as he is getting promoted by his hinged attacks and back stabbing .

Khushi is baffled over La's worries as she has no Dhak Dhak or acidity.But Khushi Dhak Dhak stops or in other words "sansain ruk gyein " when La mentioned about her marriage with ASR.

Nanital trip is up ,Khushi's plan is up,Nanital Valley Hotel here we come...but as La and khushi both are agreed not a single plan works...so this one sound floppy one too.

Arnav in pool side getting Dizzy for Khushi's ...???Answer plz.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 92

Smiling LaadGovernor...

"Aye Kaash Ke Hum Hosh Mein Ab Aane Naa Paaye"

This song came to my mind while watching this epi and I wish these two soul mates just remain in these delusional moments until come back to real senses.

The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your flaws, mistakes and weaknesses and still think you' re absolutely and completely amazing. But at the same time Incertitude and delusional misunderstanding, two things always cloud your internal voice to judge someone irrationally and that's why sometimes Heart sees what is invisible to the eye and unbelievable to the brain.That's what is going on in our love birds life.Arnav & Khushi[king and Queen] and Akash & Payal[Knights] with their smooth sliding moves are sailing on the waves of Devi Ma's Love despite the lingering storm of hissing danger.Divine Fate which is directing  and filling their hearts and brain with budding trust and love.

Arnav in his Eternal heaven [pool side] in the proximity of his mother but feeling dizzy and weak as this is not giving him enough strength for upcoming storm of the life. A mother is always with him praying for him to bring him out of this vortex which is engulfing him and making him delusional about the life and dragging him in  it and taking him away from the reason of living "LOVE".He has written his destiny but he is getting lost in it and whatever he has in his heart does not let it come on his face. [episode 30]His mother like Di told him that and now his Mother is going to use all of her forces along with divine powers to bring him out of this vortex so he can taste the sweetness of life and love.

In the kitchen,he went to get some jalaibis, I mean sugar but our Snaka devi with her clouded and delusional Dhak Dhak  tells him to go away..

But the sight of him in delusional state snatches her heartbeat ."Sansain ruk jayengi" starts right somewhere here.Sanaya is too good here with her voice modulation .Aa ran..avji

Arnavji,"Aap theek tou hain"[are you ok?]She is relating his hallucination with Varat'so sweet...Her condition is like a fish without water. She rubs his hand and sprinkle the purity, [water] of her Love on his face .Today Khushi's unsaid and unfelt desires were making her not only confuse but also unrest.

Today she is holding his head in her palm as he held hers in his palm in guest house.

He asks for sweetness in his life right from the sweet Khushi and she gives him the taste of her sweetness her "Jalaibi"[sweets brings togetherness].She told La once she will give her "Patti" garm garm jalaibi apne hathon se"when she will grow up"and today she did.Today their oneness has a new twist and taste in it.A twist of love and trust is getting one step ahead towards their closeness.

Today Khushi is feeling his touch , his closeness right close to her heart which is awakening  her desires for him abruptly .This close proximity of him is way too much that she wants to detach it right away as its way overwhelming for her but his faint condition needs her closeness ,her "Shakar" [sugar] togetherness to move forward with his bitter life[bitterness as karela as Akash mentioned].Just beautiful.

Khushi always stands by Arnav even in his shaky period where he loses his trust from every one but she makes him stand on his feet with her love and trust .His shaky past will make him lose Khushi but Fate will bring her back to her as always but during terrace scene and forced marriage his broken trust will be resumed only by Khushi's love and trust.

He got fainted today by not having meds and Khushi is feeding Jalaibis but later he will be fainted because Khushi will keep him hungry all day because of her silly Swaminess.But in both cases she is the one who is taking care of him.

The most amazing part is the BG music whenever they come close together was louder than ever.Love the ASR character intact with him the moment he came to senses  after splasing water "Hato" [leave me] and then he moves her away and but he stumbles which  brings a wave of deep distress and fear in  her"Aap theek tou hain na"[are u sure u r ok]Arnav,"I came for sugar because of my low sugar level"She asks twice with perplexity and he made her cal with a  slight smile as he sees her worrisome which he can't bear.

He leaves Khushi with desolation of her act.Even Anjali and others can see her anguish  but her words are eating her alive and vanishing her sweet smile from her face and even her jalaibis can't resolve this sweet issue.

The only way she can rectifies it to say sorry to her Arnavji.He sees her with astonishment but hey what a big attainment ,she is not afraid as the last time and he is not moody either .Trust level has changedShe brought a smile on his face because of juiceee last time but this time laugh full of joy [sweets-symbol of joy and togetherness] because of "basin"[She rub basin three times on her face meaning success]mixed with Dhak Dhak and acidity.

Khushi is baffled watching her LG laughing without knowing the reason and she is not even bothered about the reason as she is adoring his laugh just like he adores her smile.Anjali couldn't believe seeing her Chote laughing like that as he laughs in years and today Mother got her prayer answered from the Divine powers for her son stepping forward towards happiness and joy.Anjali's joy has no limit either as Mother is keeping an eye on both of her kids .

Khushi,"hunste huwai aap bilkul bhi LG nahin lagte"[you don't look like LG while laughing]She adores his laughing and not only this is encouraging her but she will not rest here either as later many more smiles are on the way especially 'Jiji tere Jaithji dewane"Payesh Sangeet my fav

If this side sweet and murmuring steps of love are progressing so is the other side of Knights' planet.Akash foun Payal in the fruit Market and pinch hiself to come back from his hellusenation known as Payal but Fate is adamant to bring these potatoes together because of Khushi as Potato is her fav vegetable.

Khushi,"Bayen kar chakar ,dayen ka jadka aur phir Jalaibi wala chakar..."  Is busy in making confusing Fate like Jalaibis to bring ASR and La together but by going left or right nothing is going to change in the written Fate as she is coming right in this twisty vortex by herself .Today she brought Arnav from his hallucinating delusion and now she is getting ready to become the eye ,the Dhadkan of this vortex , a part of this hallucination known as "Love of Arnav" because LG is promoted as "Arnavji"for her now "nachahte huae" [unintentionally].

Laad Governor is on the way to Nainital without patrol...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 93

MAHA-3

Naninital Trip-Part 1

"What's done is done" as Shakespeare said and everyone has to move on.

Arnav and Khushi are moving forward putting all behind...

Shyam finds out how Babuji is behind him and have RM connection through the car.His alert antenna is making him realize his mistake bringing Babuji here as he is beating him in his own moves.He choses Buaji as his target to make his move faster through Kundalis.uhhh Buaji is making his move more smoother...Yucky look of this scorpion whose stingy moves are becoming back stabbing kicks full of poison  like scorpion . Babuji also finds out his hidden moves through his sister and his wife .He is absolutely not happy with it .He did found out his motive more clear as his janam kundali is screaming itself "He is scorpion" as his bracelet is so visible...😑😑😑

The other side La gets most upset knowing Khushi is with ASR but it does not bother her that much..hmmm interesting...She does not know the difference between tap water and Ganga jal but she surely knows Khushi is a good girl.She rectifies her mistakes by regretting and apologizing with Nani but Naniji  does not distribute free acceptance and gives her a new task.This new task surely makes La brain smart as she puts Mamiji at halt when she asks how did Naniji accepted her as DIL when she has no clue of cooking, sewing or anything...Poor girl does not know that is the regret Naniji has which she is rectifying now by teaching you all or get some Bahu who knows it...

Payal calls Khushi  but her communication device gets connected with Akash who does not want to hear about potatoes ...Meantime Khushi calls Payal to help La for embroidery as she is not there.Everyone at home gets upset about Payal being there.[I wonder why its OK for Khushi...oh contract thingy ]But Babuji gives her support which puts Buaji at fire I mean anger. Love Babuji and his immense Love and Trust for his daughters.

Arnav is on his way to Nainital with his high charged brain[hey! finally he accepted La is "Bewaqoof"] while Khushi is in his Dickey with her non charged brain in the dark comes to light after finding out where exactly she is."Hum LG ki ghari mein hain"[I am in LG's car] No Khushi DM wants you to be here because"humain Nainital jane ka shoq bachpan se tha par aise nahin..."[I always wanted to go to Naninital but not like this] She complains about noise "LG ki ghari bhi unhin ki tarah hai jab dekho pom pom"[Car is making angry noise just like LG] Love her here.

He hears a voice among all the noise and Then "Unbelievable" in the middle of their angry union BG music...here she is...What the"...His astonishment and acrimony has no end...and so  her innocence and livelihood  πŸ˜†

Love her when she says,'Aap na ziyada What the what the mat kijiye hum aap ko batate hain keh kya huwa"[Don't do too much What the I tell u what exactly happened] Loved his concern mixed with anger when she hits her head.She explained him how her Dupatta got stuck in his car and how she got fainted and all.

She gets flustered finding out La is not with him and at the there is a strike of transportation ."kya.. phir hum ghar kaise jayengey"...[how am I going to home]... Khushi: "Aap akele Nainiltaal jaa rahe hain" ASR " aisa lag to nahin aha hain...

Arnav with worrisome and concerned ,"Jaldi gadi main baitho"...["sit in the car"] seriously  the man was totally possessively perturbed and perplexed about her at this point.She looked at him befuddled ,"aap humain choraingey"[you will take me home] Arnav antagonistically,"Aur nahin tou kya tumhain beech sadak chor keh...[so How can I leave you right in the middle of the road...]he couldn't finish his sentence and reverberation of the night brings new layer of regret on his face when he not only threw her out from his car in the middle of night alone but also disrespected her with slushy water by swinging his car swiftly.Today he wants to close that loop by taking her with respect in his car.He can't leave her there in this broad day light in this hustle bustle regardless .She is baffled and bewildered all about this too.Love the way he opened the door today for this silly girl and waited for her.

Khushi and her blabbering was raging his anger as "eik museebat aagyei hai" and the speed of the car which makes her scared .He remembered the night when she poured out all her heartfelt tears along with him.He slows down with deep concerns...and what is this on her face ,an acknowledgement of his gratitude and a soft relieved satisfaction that he does care.

Her distress and fears make him frantic and disarray it did not go unnoticed by her either.Her eyes passed the gratitude to him too which he received that without looking at her.

The Other side his fainting early morning urges her to have concerns for him to eat future sexy pakodas.

Khushi"ghari mein patrol khatum tou romance hi romance hai"[There is romance when there is no patrol in the car] Khushi's silliness is making life more romantic here as LG is ready to push the car towards the gas station.She surely can push it because of her extra tonic Jalaibis.Love her over here.Sanaya as Khushi is marvelous in today's epi,just too good.One thing is so evident she can take orders from her LG without fidgeting  and at he top she is worried too much about her LG's health as he was fainted todayOther side he is so protective and worried about her "chup chap steering sanbhalo"...Ok wait a minute didn't she just put him on a deal by instigating unintentionally when he gets tired ..."Aapko kamzori mehsoos ho rahi hogi na"[you were feeling weak right] and he tries to make her nervous in return with his close proximity by taking off and putting his jacket right next to her and yes of course throwing close daggers on her and the way he folded his sleeves up like I am no weak...was too cute.

"jab shakar mana hai tou taqat kahan se ayegi"[how can he have strength without sugar] Khushi with extra sugar is ready to push her LG car while he couldn't do without sugar...love the way he was looking at her. "Gaadi chalane ki zaroorat nahi, kyu ki gaadi hil nahi rahi hai"

Just Yummilicious...Today it looks pure hubby and wifey nok jhonk on the way of crisis...by putting up with each other.πŸ˜‰

Arnav's irritation is worthwatching while he is on the phone with Aman and she thinks he is addressing her..Khushi,"wo tum se ya hum tum se"....Arnav,"khushi Kumari Gupta se" ...[laughing way too much]Love both of these two super duper actors.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love his way of caresing her strands of hair and her Dhak Dhak and level of trust and comfort at this close proximity ,none of them stopped.He did it as this is his right and she lets him do it  as he has right on her...hmmm interesting

Caressing her hair is the most beautiful thing ever in IPK as Arnav does not  leave any chance from Guest house to on ward at many occasions to do so and this one move of him shows his love and care I adore the most.I just love it.

Phone is dead but their strength of nok jhonk is alive ,way alive , actually too much alive.

Arnav,"agar tumne mere saath Naninital chalna hai tou theek hai warna mujhe koi faraq nahin padta hai"[if u wanna go to Nainital or nor not doesn't matter to me].. Really then why it makes you sad that once upon a time you did break her phone Akhroo...

Khushi,"uss LG ko tou apni parwah hai nahin par humain tou hai na"[Lg does not care bout himself but I do] Bingo!Temptalicious is tempting towards her LG in a serious tone...and Yes madam there is no other way but Nainital way...

She follows him like a shadow in the jungle...and one day they both will be shadow of each other.Love the way she pops out of the tree and pours out her innocence in this wilderness.

Khushi is a chatterbox and he wants silence but its impossible for KKG to do so as later in Ma's garden she tells him"Jab hum chup rehtain hain tou humain aisa lagta hai jaise puri Duniya Khatam ho gayei hai"[When I am quiet it seems the whole world is finished]Today he wants her to be quiet and later he accustoms to her blabbering.

Khushi,"ure rukiye naa" what a wifey way of asking LG to have mangoes.[mangoes sexual desires "]Arnav,"chup'bilkul chup....as he is tired of all of her talking...He threatens her to cut her half salary if she will not be quiet for 5 minutes to make her quiet but then he is standing in front of his regret why did he do that[why do I have this feeling he was missing her talking] because her presence her talking was not behind him..."Khushi This is not funny" He threatens her, begs her, orders her,looks for her madly ,screams for her, but Khushi is no where to be found...