Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
this CC is for discussions regarding IB & DBO + idhar udhar ki baatein . 

TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT

Rules:

NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to IB. Only Shivika - NM/SC based discussions

you can talk about the social media updates  Of other actors related to show as far as it is not harmful & that is it . you are more then welcome to talk about other things not related to IB e.g films, this is us etc, other shows like YUDKBH 

so feel free to Bookmark, fav and start discussing things lol

Member List:
naadanmasakalli

AreYaar
blackorwhite

Manisha.
Noteworthy/charismatic-Gem
iProprioceptor
Shizuku
Khush 

FleetingWishes
LilyJames0194
Deep Kaur12

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 6 years ago
man1 full month form oct 18th to nobv 18th to finish previous ghar
anyway here 

AreYaar thumbnail
*Bookmark*

AreYaar thumbnail
Fary, har CC ke title mein "Read page 1" daalna zaroori hai? LOL I think ppl have gotten the message by now...hardly any "controversial" discussions happening here...place is dead anyways. 
Lo beHan nikal dia I just copy paste Toh iss liye aa gaya πŸ˜ƒ
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
anu thank you for uploading scenes as well . πŸ˜³

thank you fary for next thread πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³
Edited by DeepKaur12 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

Aaj ka episode worked for me... not sure why but it did..

Note: After writing this post.. I now know why it  did.. because it reminded of many older tracks and scenes! πŸ˜Š

As I said in my tweet this morning.. Today's first scene was another one of those scenes where all the emotions that were apparently throughout their journey are spelt out by Billu.. Billu(and NM) present this soo earnestly and then Anika(SC) has itne poignant expressions.. That you really end up going along with them on this walk down the memory lane.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Also, I actually loved that Shivaay-Anika told the truth instantly... There was no hesitation... This is what I expected from them..😊 that was such a pleasant surprise unlike doosra shows jahan keechte hain bil wajah aise galat fehmian for all we knew they both could've done nautanki p please family walas and i was afraid ke thy will try to  go ahead with this MU with the family ke ab unko lagta hai toh let's just give them the good news but yes glad the did not keep them in the dark and told them right away 

Anika diaogues were heart-breaking when she was telling the truth.. reminded me of "mera koi khandaan nahi hai" - kulgotra puja time yup her voice sounded almost same and heartbreakign it was for her to say it awww
Shivaay ka "yeh baat bahut personal hai, but since you are emotional" reminded me of  "Hamara rishta bas hamara hai but kyonki kuch log..." during the biwi declaration i loved the disclaimer ke it is personal set the tone right  from there that he isn't pleased sharing this info with them  but will have too since they are so attached and emotional with this news  it really kept the diginity of  their relationship i felt as i said i was not at all in favor of this but choice of words was great and itna emotion and earnesty ke it worked big time . he kept in mind not for a moment anika gets or feels insulted in any way  or feels embarrassed by the situation in front of family hi insured her that they had genuine reasons and  it really was ok as he genuinely had a different Goal in mind instead of forcing her πŸ‘πŸ˜³
Shivaay telling Diny maasi to stop it and that his Anika is perfect reminded me Shivaay's dialogue to Pinky "Anika ka haath chodiye...mujhe Anika pe pura bharosa hai" &  "Anika ke khilaaf kuch nahi sununga" 
His Meri Anika reminded me "Meri Khidkitod Anika" anika ki izzat billu ki izzat again it was highlighted so well ke woh sirf kehta nahi hai karta hai the moment it came to her izzat he went STFU dinky don't you even dare and  ofcourse good social message & the other thing was it was conveyed without making a big scenes in the sense keek  simple si line main baat khatam kar di and message bhi de dia without nimbo nachoding  form it unlike other shows .

Kudos to the team to sending across the brilliant message - "Why is the woman always blamed first if something goes wrong in a relationship.." πŸ‘

Shayari achi thi but Billu bolta hai toh haasi aati hai! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† mujhe  baad main samjh aaya billu ne sher bola when rudy said it pehle samjh hi nahi aaya lol

I did enjoy his Billu reminiscing their journey and giving others kind of a reality check - 
1. how first Anika ki khudari and his NKK were the reason they did not accept and acknowledge what they felt for each other...
2. When they fell in love.. 1..2..3 wali KISMAT(Really Billu kismat *rolls eyes*πŸ˜†) separated them
3. This bit was the best πŸ˜³ - After remarriage, Billu realized Anika ne life mein bahut struggle kiya hai so, he decided... Husband se pehle... Dost Banana tha(I won't lie Anika ka dosti dialogue yaad aayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) SAHI MAYNO MEIN LIFE PARTNER.. πŸ‘ - Sorted Billu FTWπŸ₯³ 

Loved the way Shivaay said I hope I have answered all your questions and then grabbed Anika's hand and just took her along with him..😊 They are a TEAM now! πŸ˜Š  they always were but without acknowledging it so openly ab they take pride in them being a team which makes it even more special 

Room Scene
For me this scene embodied COMPANIONSHIP..😊... 
Sorry...Thank You bit was poignant! Both just wanted to ease the pain of the other! Apna nahi soch rahe the.. doosre ka soch rahi the!😊
Aaj bahut dino baad bina taadi.. bina NDE ya phir public humiliation πŸ˜† ke, they both told each other how much their presence have changed their life for the BETTER! πŸ˜Š That the other person has filled the void in their life..(Added colors πŸ˜› in their black and white world... Laal ISHQ πŸ€£)

Audio Cassette analogy was β€οΈ... 
"Thank You meri side mein aane ke liye" reminded me of  "Kuch tum bhi badal kar dekho.. Kuch hum bhi" β€οΈ
Billu asking if she is secure was sweet but then he immediately jumped into the besharam mode! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay.. This post is already huge toh.. tiger wale ke liye separate post! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Things that I have been thinking about for some time:
1. If Billu have his signature moves - baal sehna.. kiss on forehead/head... Now even Anika has signature moves.. I adore the way she places her hand on his chest..near his heart...and then sehlafoies him..consoles him..
2. If Billu has this specific style of hugging, when he initiates the hugs.. Anika has also found the way she fits in his aaram.. Always reminds me of  "Tumhara Pati Hoon.. Hug Kar Sakti Ho.. I think Tumhe Hug Karna Chahiye" scene πŸ€—
3. One thing that has always fascinated me about these two... One is weak.. the other becomes the strong one.. One of them gives up.. The other one fights.. They have this ying-yang thing(yes.. ILU pun intendedπŸ˜†) going on..HS always tries to highlight that they are contrasting via many scenes(and they are - how they view the world/process the information/ how they are wired) but if you think about it they both are remarkably similar..and hence, finally they are able to take baby steps towards each other to sametofy the raita..

and ofcourse the way you describe this as always is so perfect again  TAKKAR FTW

Originally posted by: DeepKaur12

Beautiful caps and beautiful write on tonight episode AY . I agree with every word you wrote here , they way he described their relationship it was with utmost sensitivity , beauty , his body language , his tone , and how proud he is of his ANIKA is something ethereal and it is the same way around anika too , both of them has this delicate genuine , natural , raw understanding is what setting them apart from every one else we were kinda miffed that bed room secrets shouldn't have been out in open but this very personal delicate issue it was done in such pristine way , and them being sorry in their own personal private space is the comeback we were talking earlier in the day .they were beautiful poignant today as always none other than our shivika πŸ˜³ 

bhut chota si baat hoti hai hum logon ke liye but hai badi and main important aspect of their relationship , jo behte hain dekhne but from many of firsts I always loved this nuances in their relationship , bhut low key hai but I see them from this front and it makes my journey with them wonder full too , aaj shivaay ke question kiya ki kitna k comfortable feel karti ho and she is like bhut , right from the days when they had this attraction towards their relationship , shivaay and Annika took their time and made sure of one certain thing that both of them were completely comfortable with every step they taken even in their hate or the feelings they not knew of or if in that case if that was being taken forward and this loath of man Shivaay Singh oberio made sure , always I mean always always respected his Anika's space. haan halat bande ko nikame bana dete hain shaadi waqt dimaag kharab tha but woh din aur aaj ka din he never tried to 'force' anything. chote chote yeh jo haan nuances rakhe apni realtionship mein aur directly/indirectly asked her if she was okay at every step from nothing to their own takkar ki ishqbaazi πŸ˜³ exactly this is where he is different from others this is why i can respect SHivaay singh oberoi as a character  besides loving him he has earned that respect not only form anika but from me as a viewer too where her CONSENT Matters in everything yes he made a Mistake oUAT caz he is a human too after all but his makeup for it since then has been rather incredible and he consciously tried to make  sure ke phir waisi mistake na ho guilt dikhaya bhi in his own way and galati ko sudhara bhi acknowledge bhi kia not only to ehr but duniya ke samne bhi (his shaadi anika ko samaan milna chahiye jo woh deserve karti hai ) not once but countless times now sirf hawa main baatein nahi maari , yes there are times where they render his promises and vaade khokle but for the most part he does khara utaro on everything he says consistency lack karti hai but then again how often all of us are consistent too in lives ?? end of the day har insaan wohi karta hai jo uss situation main usse lage ke theek hai for whatever reasons even if they are as dumb as fake wife in form of tanya. Again end main shivaay kisi na kisi tarah apni baat rakh hi leta hai and same goes for anika bhi. Apni galti na sirf maante hai usko sudharte bhi hain & they both have given ek doosre ki marzi importance.
what else really strikes me is that these 2 are a rare case where they have NEVER tried to interfere into each other's lives so much that it becomes suffocating they both give each other the desired space. they've never tried to thopo their wishes upon each other or tried to change each other consciously. that is always a track in every show ladki sudharoes biggada hero and challenges ke ab toh sudhar ke rahoongi that becomes the life goal nah Not here. yes she changed him broke the shell that he was in but that was never to prove anything to anybody or done consciously soch samjh ke. Biwi banane ke baad bhi she never vowed ke bhai ab toh NKK ka end  karwa ke chain loongi nahi not at all . yes they clashed all of that  again different personalities different clashes different thought process but never allowed to peep into ek doosre ki life so much ke it is irritating .  people could've argued ke they had a zabardasti ki shaadi and all that pehle but the good part is even after the happy remarriage these things remained the same  Of Course trust plays a role here but this is how they are as characters too apne main khush allowing that freedom to their partners. super duper refreshing it is . He never told her ke subah utho khana banao change karo apne aap ko kyonki ab ghar ki bahu ho, ya you can't wear modern clothes sari pehno caz bahu, ya seva karo sabki including me. In Fact he is a rare case in TV who is so self dependent ke iska koi kaam isko biwi ko nahi karna padta unless she really wants too and yes she does his work like sort his clothes and all we've seen but that is caz her khushi is it. he is not the one who will sulk  and yell caz she did not give him that towel in the morning. trust me i have seen it all in desi tv and they deserve an applause for it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ aise dekho toh notice bhi nahi karo shayad but when you really think in a small way they are really bringing the chanfe thoda bohat jitna woh kar sakte hain keeping the GEC in mind . now shyad yeh sab tukka hai but jo bhi hai it really amazes me and sorry yahan toh poora bhashan hi nikal gaya flow main type hota gaya 

sau baat ki ek baat ;- bhut times yeh ho chukka hai and now we know how layered harneet gets when it comes to them , their story , their individuality of characters are well layered is best by far , ek aur baat jab bhi mujhe har roz thoda waqt milta hai I watch their journey from the very start , parallel toh hain hi hain , what makes it more beautiful poignant and raw , that in dono ki har ek relationship ki layer step by step and their FIRSTS is always cherished always adored, them, their writer and none other than us and this is the only organic thing why were are still here after 400+episodes πŸ˜³ +1

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Ok, finally managed to rewatch the epi aaraam se and gather my thoughts...

Stand out moments in the first scene...the way Shivaay supportively had his hand on Anika's back as she told the truth and then the way he picked up from where she stopped when the questions got extra awkward. 

I think more than anything, the solidity of their relationship really shone through in that scene. In this scene, we saw the Shivaay that Anika is in awe of...the one who's so rock solid in standing by her in a way only he can...with firmness and conviction...the way he shut down Dinky Maasi trying to question if there's anything wrong with Anika and the heartfelt conviction with which he said, "My Anika is perfect"...and the way Anika was watching him in response...

The most noteworthy thing there was their ability to be in their own little bubble/world even while being surrounded with a whole audience of family...his words recapping their journey in terms of what held them back for so long felt like they were more for Anika than everyone else...

It was a rare insight into Shivaay's thought process today vis a vis how he's approached his evolution with Anika...it was never explicitly stated before today, only implicitly understood in his actions how much he wanted to give her that sense of security for her to open up to him and fully accept him before they move forward...today he stated it as he talked about wanting to be her friend before anything else...realizing how long she has battled life alone and wanting to earn his way into her heart, not just claiming her for the sake of it.  again it was so good to hear him say these thing letting us peep into his thought process yes a lot of it sounded similar to his video confession but what made it better was that she heard it this time he said it to her face let her see what he really thinks of them too she was also unaware of what really is his thought process too yes he said i love you yes he lives her and they have this as an unsaid thing between them somewhere  she understands all this but saying it in words to her really was a great move 

Ofcourse it would have helped if we hadn't had any Tanya detours along the way but never mind all that nowπŸ˜†

I don't think any other show would have had the guts to have had such a candid discussion about a couple's intimate life...the way Shivaay turned it philosophical by the end with the description of a caged bird needing time to learn to fly again...beautifully done. yeh line toh have my heart and exactly i doubt it too ke itna sensitively koi aur show handle kar sakta tha iss issue ko frankly maine expect nahi kia tha ke yeh baat bina mazaak bane ho sakti hai ya at this  juncture keeping in mid the haalat of the show in past few weeks jahan sab hassi mazaak and ek ganda joke hai  they are able to handle this without mocking SHivika and making a joke out of their personal space but They clean bowled me and i clearly underestimated 

And then their scene in the room...another round of apologies and thank yous and reassurancesπŸ˜†...but as always, they nailed it with the nuances...today he brushed her tears aside in a new way...she rubbed her hand over the center of his chest rather than the side of it...so in sync the nuances as always...and then came the adorable analogy about him being the A side to her B side...some fantastic expressions from SC especially in this scene...reminded me a bit of the custody papers scene expressions where she was lovely. 

LOL@ Anika calling Shivaay besharam when he maaroes a try again and then he's like "tum bhi besharam bano na"πŸ˜†

Anika's expression was hilarious here

The tiger comedy turned out surprisingly hilarious...especially for everyone's reactions and panic...Shivaay trying to hide behind Anika and correcting her that it's not a sher, but a tiger was funny. 

Precap mein Anika with her PREM KI DEVI DVD was prettyπŸ˜†

behan mujhe aur kuch nahi kehna we've pretty much discussed it all saara din on twitter and yahan bhi  but BINGO i agree with everything wholeheartedly and that yeh padh ke dil ko bohat sukoon mila  you really have a way with words girl :)))) & i really missed these essays 

i love how he cannot just cannot see her cry and his hand sub consciously reaches her cheeks and same with ehr cannot see him thoda sa bhi emotional she starts rubbing her hands on his shoulders, chest automatically  to show their support ab ek dum automatic reaction hai yeh inka 

and as Bw said itne maze se anika dhap karke hug kar leti hai kahan se kahan aa gaye so BEAUTIFUL  and how they calm each other hamesha se hi bohat special hai ek dum apne ways hain inke . the other thing is he lets her take as much time as she wants to in his arms:))) until she is confident to let it go and it is  like iski saari strength himmat, courage waapis aa jati hai as soon as she gets her hug awww

and how itne maze se he now wipes her tears in mid of a convo and she remains unaffected  dono busy hai apni apni  routine main jaise roz ki baat hai yet he listens to her with so much attention while they both continue their baatein as if aur kuch nahi ho raha  casual hai bohat 

and here you can see him sniffle too