Arshi - SS It's Time To Move On (completed)

tuli_jayee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello, everybody, I came up with another story of mine. Feel free to read, like, comment & criticize . But do not abuse.  

If interested, read my other stories too

IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON

Chapter - 1

Khushi was sitting on the chair in hospital corridor bending forward with her head in hands. With 4 year old Akansha sitting beside her, & nervously looking at her, Khushi was constantly chanting , Please god, Don't do this. Akansha needs him. Please make him alright. Please don't take him away. After some moment she glanced sideways at Akansha & found her way too silent. Khushi herself is feeling too nervous & absolutely clueless. Seeing Akansha, she felt a sudden rise in emotion & tears started falling from her eyes continuously. What is Akansha's fault in all these. She doesn't deserve such thing at such an early age. She can't feel weak. She has to stay strong for Akansha's sake. Feeling extremely over protective for the child , she make her sit on her lap & hugged her close to her chest. Akansha hide her face in her chest & hugged her tightly as if never to let go. After an hour's wait, the door of the OT finally opened & seeing the face of the doctor, all colour drained from her face. Standing up , she hugged Akansha close to her chest , when fresh tears started making ways down her face.

Madhumati  Mishra came home tired from her school.  It's been a tiring day. Finally the board exams were over . So, what , their internal exams are still going on. After that, the teachers would be allotted the examination copies to check, then preparing of marksheets, finally giving away the marksheets & again a new session will start. After that, the results of board examination will be out & then again new admissions. Being the headmistress of a school , she has to look into the other departments as well. She is feeling too tired. May be age is catching up with her. 5 more years for retirement. Madhumati sighed.

Madhumati's musing came to a halt with the shrill ringtone of her mobile phone. Who can call her at this moment ?

Hello', Madhumati answered the phone .

Buaji' , came Khushi's calm voice .

It was a normal' morning in Raizada Mansion. Devyani Singh Raizada was siting at one end of their dining table, having her breakfast. She looked towards the other occupants of the table . Everybody was having their breakfast silently. Apparently, everything appears normal, but their family is everything but normal'. She looked towards her left & find her grand daughter Anjali , having her breakfast. Anjali . One of the cause why her family is in this position today. Sometimes, she feels extremely angry for her stupidity & stubbornness. But then also, she can't do anything to help them. Because in a way' Anjali is punishing herself for her stubbornness, thereby already on the way of ruining another person's life.

To her right, seated Priyanka Singh Raizada. By seeing her , nobody can guess her to be a bubbly Priyanka Mehra now Singh Raizada from 6 years back. She has turned into a complete different person. She walks , talks, eats , breathes like a normal person, but her heart & mind were in some faraway place . She is equally responsible like Anjali. But the problem is , she is a victim also. She doesn't had to punish herself for her act as her destiny has already served the purpose.

To the other end of the table sat Devyani's eldest son, Manohar . Things were never in his control- neither his own children & now when he sees the result infront of him, he doesn't know, how to make everything normal again. Beside him, sat his lifeless  wife Manorama , who has not only lost interest in herself, but also the rest of the world.

Devyani sighed. There is no point in getting angry with the children. Whatever they did, it was their fantasy, their dreams , their stubbornness, for which they have paid a huge price & make the others pay for it too , without any fault. Devyani sometimes felt, if she or Manorama would have intervened in time, something so serious would have never happened.

Her musing came to a halt with the shrill ringtone of their landline . Hariprakash , their loyal house help, passed her the phone. After talking for few minutes, she informed rest of the family , Arnav is coming'.

Chapter - 2 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/132606301

Chapter - 3 -https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/132665199

Edited by tuli_jayee - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishu136 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Start!!
Continue soon to find out the mystery behind the sadness of everyone!!
WanieA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg.. so so so interesting. Pls update soon..
unnik7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting.. Please continue soon..
SaiSreePN thumbnail
Sounds interesting... Please start it soon looking forward to read it...
TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations on the new story Jay!!!
Itni saari mysteries... All I can say is bechari family... Kya ho gaya hai... What has Anjali done this time?
is it the Shyam fiasco or something new! Plus there is this small baby girl also involved!

But the best part is the ending... Arnav is coming! I am so waiting for the next update Jay... bring it on soon 👏
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting start
would love to read it more
continue soon and add me in your pm list...
tuli_jayee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter - 2

Madhumati was waiting anxiously outside the Delhi Airport for her niece. Finally able to spot her dearest niece, she felt relaxed. But who is she carrying in her arms - is it Akansha ? Does it mean ...? She felt extremely excited & happy. Her smile got extended on her lips spotting Arnav beside her. She went ahead & hugged Khushi tightly sandwitching Akansha between them.

ooo Sorry. Hello Akansha. How r u beta ? Did you recognize me ?' Madhumati tried to initiate a conversation. But seems like , the child is in no mood for it.

She must be tired. - Madhumati said feeling disappointed. How are you Arnav beta'?

"I am fine auntie, thank you. Managing Akansha & all the luggages all alone was becoming difficult for Khushi. So, I accompanied her'. Arnav informed.

Alone? Why alone beta ? Madhumati looked behind their shoulder to find no one else is accompanying them. Where are they ?

Unable to hold the suspense anymore , she asked her niece , Where is Aakash & Payal ? Why is Akansha travelling alone with you ?

Unable to hold herself anymore, she started crying. They are no more Buaji'

Madhumati was about to loose her balance owing to the shock, but Arnav hold her tightly. Auntie, lets go home & we will talk. Arnav guided both of them towards the car that came from RM to pick him up. Settling Madhumati & Khushi with Akansha in between in the backseat, he took the passenger seat asking Mohan to drop them at Mayur Vihar first.

With the sound of doorbell, Devyani walked towards the main entrance. Seeing tired Arnav , she holds him in her embrace & smiled. "How are you beta ? Don't you miss me at all. These skype conversation are not sufficient. I want to see you everyday infront of my eyes'.

Arnav smiled back. You are not taking enough care of yourself Dadi. I am fine. But I feel like, I should forcefully pick you up & take you with myself, so that I can take care of you personally'.

Devyani's smile broaden. She bring him inside the mansion. Manohar & Manorama were seating in the family room. Seeing Arnav , both of them smiled genuinely & took him into the hug.

"Go & get fresh beta. Then we will have lunch'. Devyani told him.

Devyani was having her evening tea in the balcony attached to her room , overlooking the vast garden. Sensing a movement beside her , she turned around & warmly greeted Arnav ,' So, you got a sound sleep"?

Yes Dadi. It feels great to be back home'.

Now, tell me, what took you so long to come home. Your flight arrived in the morning & you come to your home post lunch. Where have you been beta ?'

Taking a deep breath Arnav replied , I came with Khushi , Dadi'.

Khushi ... how is she beta ? She has become a big girl now , right. What is she doing these days'? Devyani asked excitedly.

Yesss Dadi, she is fine. She has finally opened her own boutique '.

Oh, so she came for a vacation.' Devyani concluded.

No Dadi'. After taking a deep breathe Arnav continued , Actually, I wanted to tell you something'.

"ha beta... bolo'

Dadi ... Aakash & Payal were no more. They died in an accident. Khushi & I completed all the formalities & bring Aakansha home . Dadi ...' Arnav abruptly stopped hearing a muffled sound.

Devyani & Arnav turned around to find Priyanka running hurriedly towards her room , all the way trying to stop herself from crying . Tears started flowing from Devyani's eyes too.

It was quite late at night. News of Akash & Payal's death made the already gloomy house to a scary silent place. Everybody were sitting in the living room , but whether they are mourning for the loss of their son or silently showing their support to each other - nobody can say.

To break the scary silence, Manohar spoke , You could have inform us beta. We would have visited over there. Or was our son so upset with us , that he doesn't even want us to perform last rites'. Manohar broke into tear.

Arnav went ahead & hugged tightly his chachu. It's not like that, chachaji.'

Then why didn't you inform us Arnav' , Manorama asked controlling her tears.

We went blank Chachi. Akansha were in the car too. We don't know how to tell her that her parents were no more. She herself was in trauma & the moment Khushi found her in the hospital, she clung on to her all lost. All formalities including taking care of Aakansha's responsibilities, as we were the only blood relatives present over there , performing last rites of Aakash & Payal , hiding it from Aakansha - were done mostly by me as she was not leaving Khushi for a single moment. That's why it took us sometime to wrap things up to bring her over here.

What's done is done Arnav. We can atleast hold a puja for them. I don't know about the rest, but I will go tomorrow with you to Madhumati ji's place & decide on when & how to arrange the puja. at their place & we will take it from there. Can you inform her about that?

Surely dadi. Infact buaji was asking about the same thing, when I went to drop them home. I will talk to her about the same.' Arnav informed them in general.

Just stop it, stop it, just stop it'. Anjali's sudden loud voice makes the heads turned towards her. She has been listening to everything . Her parents words. Arnav's words. Dadi's words. She has had enough. They have lost the son of this house for crying out loud & they didn't even got a chance to see him before his last rites. For the last six years they all are living in this place which was once a home , but now resembles that of a cemetery. Here every member were just surviving not living. & it was all because of that ...that... Payal. She has taken away her brother & if that is not enough , dadi wanted to arrange a puja not only for Aakash but also for that Payal & that too at their home. Does they have no right on Aakash, even after his death. She is not going to let it happen. She decided.

How could you suggest something like this ? Aakash is not only my brother, he is also son of this house. Don't we have a right to organize a puja for him in our own house.'?

Seeing Anjali all broken Devyani softened a lit, but her resolve didn't get weak. I want to do a puja for both Akash & Payal. But knowing all of you, I am not sure, whether you will let that happen. So, if requires Arnav & I along with Madhumati ji & Khushi will do the puja over there. You all were allowed to attend without creating a scene.'

Sensing the determination in her voice, Anjali also flared up,'Even...even after all these , you feel so much for that home breaker Payal. Even after so many things how could you feel for that other woman instead of your own grand-daughter-in-law'. Anjali in the heat of the moment scratch the raw wound of their family, which even after 6 years refused to get healed.

PAYAL IS NOT THE OTHER WOMAN'. Devyani's voice echoed in the silence of the mansion.

SHE IS . BECAUSE PRIYANKA IS YOUR LEGAL GRAND-DAUGHTER-IN LAW'. Anjali refused to back down.

Unable to hold herself any more Devyani heaped down on the floor.

DADI !!! MAA!!!!

Both Arnav & Manohar rushed towards Devyani. Anjali got concerned & started walking towards her. But, even before she could take a step towards her, she was dragged backwards by a strong hand & the next instant a sound of slap echoed everywhere . Every eyes turned towards Anjali to find that her holding her cheek with one palm & an angry Manorama shaking with hatred or rage cannot be said.

Just one word Anjali, one word & I would throw you out of this house, no matter what your father said or your dadi said. You are the sole cause of every destruction in our family. You are the cause behind Priyanka's condition. You are the cause our son has left this house 6 years back. You are the cause, we didn't get a chance to see him or perform his last rites. You are the cause behind everything. Not Payal. I will not allow you to create any more problem in this puja.' She turned towards Devyani Singh & said in s strong voice, Maa, I will come with you tomorrow & talk to Madhumati ji. We are going to have a puja for both Aakash & Payal in this house only. Besides, I have already lost enough time & I do not want to loose any more. It is high time to meet my Aakansha & bring the daughter of the house in this home.' With a final glance at Anjali, she left to her own room.

TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Nice Jay!! 👏
Okay, now I understand where you got your inspiration for this story 😉 
But totally loved the nifty way you are carving the chapters... There is so much mystery surrounding Payash! 
And Akash was already married to Priyanka?  So was Payal indeed the home breaker/ the other women! Hey bhagwan! 
Poor Anjali... isnt she married too? 
And what is Arnav doing in between all this family drama? Waise, must say, Manorama looks so strong here! 
Arnav and Khushi look like they can tolerate each other's presence... is there something already brewing between them? 😃
Chalo, waiting for the next update 😊

Edited by TwisterGirl - 8 years ago
unnik7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update.. Looking forward for the next chapters and further revealations