tuli_jayee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello, everybody, I came up with another story of mine, to torture you all. Feel free to read, like, comment & criticize . But do not abuse. I do not know, whether the title is perfect for this story or not, if you want to suggest any other title feel free to do so . 

If interested, read my other stories

OS- It's FIFA World Cup 2014 -https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4096860

OS- When two scarred sould met -  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4105410

OS-Arranged for her, Love for him - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4482874

OS- Budding Love - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4566369

SS- Pyaar Overloaded - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/129379200

SS- It's Time to Move On https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4596914

SS - 3 letters & a short story - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/133339507

ARSHI OS - BUDDING LOVE

Aman was sitting infront of the campfire unscrewing his camera lenses & then searched for something in his bag . He looked around to find Aakash was sitting opposite to him & in serious discussion with Shyam. He wondered what are their serious topic of discussion. Beside them Lavanya, Payal & Anjali were discussing about tomorrow's plan. A little smile appeared at the corner of his lips. These three are always busy in planning something or the other. In fact, at the time of execution also, they take a moment's pause to decide whether they can make any other plans or not. He simply couldn't understand that what is the point of their planning, when half of these plans were never executed. For that their logic is weird ,' always keep your plans ready as you don't know, when the opportunity might come'. His friends. They are all crazy.

He looked beside him to found an extremely silent Arnav. Not that he talks too much. But still, it appears as if he is sulking. Might be missing his trekking friends. Well, he need not to worry, as they are going to join them tomorrow. Aman simply shrugged . His observation came to a halt with raising voices of Pamela a.ka Pam & Simi . He simply shook his head. These two are like Tom & Jerry. They can't stay away from each other. & whenever they are together , they always fought. God knows, what is the cause during this time. But then again , they never need an excuse to fight.

His concentration again broke when someone tapped him on his shoulder. He turn around to find Khushi standing with the lens , he was searching previously in his bag.

Are you looking for this'. Khushi asked.

Are ha re. Where did you get this? Did I left it in you room last night? Aman asked.

I guess so, when you were screwing the new lens'.

Oh. Are sit na. Why are you standing ?

Aman turned towards Arnav to tell him to shift a little to find that, he was looking at Khushi.

May be he was missing Khushi too.

Wait a second, you sit here, I am just coming'. With this Aman went towards Akash - Shyam leaving a seating Arnav & standing Khushi behind

Now, if Khushi also went to the other end towards Pam & Simi, it would be very rude. So, she decided to sit back. Both of them smiled at each other. After sitting in awkward silence for few minutes, Arnav decided to talk to her, when suddenly Payal came & drag her towards the other girls to discuss something serious.

Arnav sighed. He missed another chance to talk to her. This is happening for last 3 days. Whenever they are together, & one of them tries to initiate a conversation, something or the other come between them. They are not getting enough time with each other.

They all used to read in the same school & member of the same alumni association. All of their common love for nature made them quite close to each other & they have formed a separate group of themselves. While, Shyam, Anjali, Aman , Payal & Pamela & Arnav along with few of Arnav's batchmate were experienced trekker - remaining  group members were not into that much trekking. But , they all gather together once a year, to explore a destination, where too much adventure activities were not required. Shyam , Anjali & Akash were 4 yrs senior to Arnav . Aman was his 4 years junior along with Lavanya , Khushi, Pamela & Simi. Payal was Arnav's classmate or can be said his childhood buddy cum best friend.. But what is the utility of such best friend's , when she didn't allow him much alone time with her baby sister' Khushi. With a deep sigh, Arnav continue staring at Khushi.

Arnav was standing at the corner of the common verandah of their hotel looking at the vast expanse of forest ahead . He read it in a blog of a trekker, that the location they are in currently, they would be require at least an hour to cross this section of forest & from there , they could have a lovely view of the sunset.  May be he can take Khushi over there. She would be very happy, he is sure about it. Thinking about her happiness, his face automatically curved upwards to form a beautiful smile. Arnav was thinking about Khushi It was First camping after Arshi marriage got fixed. Well, they knew each other by face, but never interacted that much , but things have changed now right ? Well there is another twist in the story. Both of them were unaware of the fact, that both have crush for each other from their school days, which only increased with time.Well, the truth is still not out in the open. While meeting in restaurants, Arnav realized that, his crush though appeared very chirpy, fun loving & casual from appearance, she is actually quite responsible , compassionate & quite understanding. Khushi too realized that her crush though appeared to be very serious & reserved from outside, actually have a great sense of humour, quite friendly & not at all dominating.

While Arnav was busy in his musing , Aakash & Aman came . He knew it. His peace is always short lived because of these two. Who would say that Aakash & Aman have 8 years of age gap. They met in a tour & from then onwards was behaving as long lost buddies. What is with these two nowadays.

Aakash was family friend of Shyam & Arnav . Aakash was in a relationship with Payal, &  on their marriage day, Arnav's family met Khushi. The family asked for her hand in marriage to Arnav & after meeting few times at restaurant, they agreed for the marriage. Though the initial awkwardness was over between them, but still , there was a little hesitance present on both ends. & from their engagement onwards , he is always subject to their teasing sessions.

Hey Arnav, I was thinking of asking something to you for a long time'. Aakash said.

Now what Aakash'. Arnav appeared disinterested.

Arey, why are you getting angry. I was thinking, that you & Khushi ... might be sharing same room in this tour'. Akash said suppressing his smile.

There was a faraway look in Arnav's eyes. No, Aakash, we are not married yet. Moreover she would have not agreed. Then Payal is also here.  But from next year , we would be sharing same room ... just the two of us ', Arnav's voice suddenly get excited.

So, what you meant in your roundabout way is that you wanted to share same room with Khushi in this tour only & if Payal would not have been here, your wish would have been fulfilled.

Suddenly Arnav came back to reality .W...w..what ? Have you lost it ? When did I say such things'.

Just now'. Both aakash & Aman said in unison.

No, guys, you get it wrong. I didn't mean it'.

Then what did you mean'.

Nothing', Arnav answered in a defeated tone & wanted to run away from the situation.

But, Aakash & Aman is in mood for more teasing.

Arey wait. Fine , then answer me something else. Till date, whenever you two met, rest of the world knew about it. I mean, obviously, if our family knows about it, the world will definitely know about it'. So, tell me , why haven't you taken my best friend on a secret date. Why haven't you done anything to make her feel special. Why ??' Aman tried to act all serious all of a sudden, but nobody took him seriously as they know him too well & is aware of the fact that, he is joking.

In order to make him more flustered, Aakash continued,'Well if you do not arrange something highly romantic for her, I will simply go & tell her that you wanted to share the room with her , like you said, just the two of you' , Aakash mimicked.

Arnav got nervous,'What? You are doing no such things'.

Try me '.

At that time, Khushi was passing by . Aakash looked at her from the veranda & said,'Now just wait & watch '.

K-H-U-S-H-I' with these both aakash & Aman started running downstairs towards her

What? Why you guys are running? What happened.

Actually, we want to tell you something about Arnav . Actually, he wants to...

Arnav was watching them with acute panic. He was imagining many dreadful scenerios. Will Khushi beat him for thinking on those lines ? Will she misunderstand him? Will she break their alliance? What will be their family's reaction, if they came to know about this.

After few painful minutes, he saw them finished talking & Aman- Aakash was walking towards him.

Chalo bol diya bhabhi ko. Now, only god can help you' saying these both of them left

Arnav looked at Khushi. Well, she doesn't look angry , rather she is looking ... nervous. What is she thinking ? But, knowing only, he has to face the consequences , he walked towards her.

Wo..actually Aman & Aakash bhaiyya were saying ...

Arnav interrupted,'I know that you are not comfortable with it. It's ok. Please don't get angry'.

Well, I am not angry. I am not comfortable either. But, as you would be there, so , I think, I can give it a try'

TRY. What is she saying ? She has no problem in sharing a room with him alone. She doesn't even care that Payal is here. She trusts him so much. Arnav immediately felt relaxed & happy.

So , how long will it take ?

Excuse me ! How long? What does she mean ? Does it mean, she has no problem in not only sharing a room, but also sleeping' with him . Is she feeling pressurized or something else happened ? What is she thinking?

On getting no reply from Arnav, Khushi continued ,'Do you want to go now ? There was a hesitance in her voice.

NOW ? Her questions are making Arnav panicked. He never thought on those lines & his soft spoken , Khushi is suddenly acting all bold.

A...actually', Arnav tried to make a sentence, but Khushi interrupted.

Do, we have to carry any food? We will be returning by night nah ?

Just a second. Return by night. She want to go to someplace else to do that'

Arnav brain was totally messed. He asked, 'Where do you want to go'?

How would I know? I thought, since it's your idea, so you would have thought of something

My idea

Yes, yours only. Aman & Aakash bhaiyya  told me so.

What did they say ?

They said that, since, this evening, we do not have much things to do, you want me to go for a bike ride to the sunset point. Well, it's already afternoon, so I asked, how long will it take to reach over there & by what time we can come back. I have to talk to Payal di accordingly nah.

Finally Arnav felt relieved . She is asking about bike ride & not that'. He internally started uttering profanities for Aman & Aakash for almost giving him a heart attack. After composing himself, he informed her, that he read about it in a trekker's blog  & asked her to wait while, he brought his bike over there.

He is already feeling so happy. Few moments back, he was thinking about it & now his wish is being fulfilled. He should definitely thank Aakash & Aman personally after his return from sunset point. Well, that can wait. He has a beautiful date at sunset point waiting. While he is on it , he is going to confess his feelings too today. 

Edited by tuli_jayee - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Nice start... yaar!
I can totally imagine the group of friends sitting around the campfire. Wait a minute, Khushi isn't there? Haww.

So hilarious... one group does not need a reason to plan and another two of them do not need a reason to fight..LOL!

Great so Khushi was actually there 😊
Nice, so both of them have been crushing on each other since childhood... but none of them have been able to share their feelings... how mean! But they are so lucky that their marriage got fixed... Ab kya farq padta hai, directly first night ko hi sab share ho jayega ... hehe

Mean friends... both Aman and Akash played such a prank on Arnav and poor poor Arnav... but so glad he was able to catch the truth in time... Just imagine had he told Khushi what he really really wanted.

Now come on Jay, part two to banta hi hai na... I mean sunset point pe kya hua... we all want to know! πŸ˜³
Edited by shalini.ranjan - 8 years ago
amira039.303 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful OS even though I wish it was continued just a little more...
Thanks for the pm
Aalu_Malu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wish you had continued πŸ˜ƒ This was a sweet OS..! πŸ˜³ Edited by LOLWAsAalu - 8 years ago
Dorperle thumbnail
Love this short and sweet OS, could easily covert this into TS😊
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it-'
simmi-arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh my dearu shakkar-pie, love you for this one n for now RES πŸ˜†
yoga123 thumbnail