||VIRMAN||PYAR THA YA KUCH AUR * EPILOGUE * Pg 147

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
VIRMAN FF
PYAR THA YA KUCH AUR...????

THIS IS A STORY ABOUT MY FAVOURITE VIRMAN BUT WITH A TWIST...!!!!

this is our hero 
MR. VIRAT SINGH VADERA

hot , dashing, irrestible, snobbish, arrogant, prankster and what not...
he is the most eligible bachelor of chandigarh. he his very close to his mother vanshika, brother viren and childhood friend who is none other than our own manvi...

this is our manvi...

young, beautiful, happy go lucky, bubbly and the jaan of  chaudhary's and the vadera's
and unknowingly virat's obssession or may be his love...

they are  jeevika and viren, soon to be virika or to be mrs.n mr viren vadera

this is prem ( who will play a vry impt role)

he is ideal man a girl dreams of... perfect husband material and a kind of boyfriend any girl wud die for

this is sonia

INDEX
PROLOGUE    Above

PART 1   

PART 2

PART 12

PART 13

PART 14

PART 15

PART 16

PART 17

PART 18

PART 19

note on last page

PART 20

PART 21

PART 22

PART 23

PART 24

PART 25

PART 26

PART 27

PART 28

PART 29

PART 30

PART 31

PART 32

PART 33

PART 34

PART 35

PART 36

EPILOGUE
Edited by naina927 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res!😉
Unres

Loved The Character Sketch!!!
The Concept Seems Intresting!!!
PM me When U Continue!!!
Edited by __Shivani__ - 11 years ago
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
it loks intersting u should continue and pm me
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome concept
Loved the character sketch
Continue soon and do pm me!!
I have sent you a buddy request..
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
very impressive dear
Character sketch sounds very interesting
Eagerly waiting 4 ur waiting, update soon dear ❤️
by d way what kind of sonia play, is she play virat's gf or dnt understand.
chandana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very good idea... please give us a smashing story!!!
Dina98210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting story coming ahead.. Please pm me im already your buddy..
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PART ONE...

CHAUDHARY'S &  VADERA'S  were business associates but before that they were family friends. so were their children i.e. varun vadera ( father of viren n virat ) & rikesh chaudhary ( jeeman's father ),
this friendship was passed on to their children also. viren , virat, jeevika and manvi...!!!

viren was always attracted to jeevika and so was jeevika. but  with virat and manvi the case was not the same. they always shared a very different sort of relationship. a relationship which had no name and it couldnt be explained in words either... 

virat was always possessive of manvi. he couldnt even stand viren talking to or spending time with manvi... if he couldnt stand even his elder brother being close to manvi, so forget about  any other guy... he always thought that he only had the right on her manvi and no one else...

on the other hand manvi never understood the reason for virat's behavour but she somehow used to enjoyed his attention and ____.
she didnt knew what else virat felt for her but she always thought that it was virat's way of protecting her. everytym virat used to protect her, she used to like her partner even more. manvi didnt even realise when and how virat ruled her life and her choices...

viren and jeevika were always the sweet and quiet ones.. but virat and manvi were the only tadka in both the families. their nok-jhoks were like an entertainment channel for both the families and really loved it...

all four of the kids were in the same school. viren and jeevika in one class and manvi and virat in the other one. once  virat and manvi were returning from their swimming classes, when a guy from their swimming class came and asked manvi out or to be precise proposed manvi. manvi said nothing and just smiled. virat couldnt take it he punched that guy really hard that his nose started bleeding. virat held manvi's hand and asked the driver to take them home. virat didnt even say a single word in the way and when they reached home. virat stormed angrily into his room and started throwing things here and there. manvi went to his room normally as it was not the first time that all this happened. she smiled at the thought that he protected her once again...

she entered and said " haayee mere angry young man... itna gussa mat kiya karo, kisi din tumhara chota sa dimag blast ho jaega aur waise bhi bhusa jaldi aag pakadhta h... sacchi chep...!! " virat's anger melted and he said " shut up ded futiya..!!! saara raita tumne failaya the.. maine nahi... kyun daant phaad rahi thi usko dekh ke.. kisi toothpaste ki advertisemant kar rahi thi kya..?? "  manvi started giggling and threw a pillow on him which he nearly escaped.. 
n then dere was a big pillow fight...!!! they said  "sorry" at the  same time and saw rest of the family laughing at them...

YEARS FEW AWAY & NOTHING CHANGED... 
BUT THE THING THAT CHANGED WAS VIREN AND JEEVIKA WERE IN LOVE ❤️

virat and manvi completed their school and were very excited about the next phase of their life - COLLEGE LIFE. virat had already decided to go abroad for further studies but manvi wanted to stay in india, with her dee and her family. virat was trying to convince manvi to join him but all in vain. he got angry and frustated and asked his dad to make all the arrangement as soon as possible. the moment all the arrangements were done, virat took the next flight to london. he was damn angry from manvi's attitude that he didnt even said her goodbye...
 manvi was very upset that virat went to london without talking to her or not even saying goodbye to her...

days passed by and they both didnt even had a word with each other... only bcos of their big fat ego...

manvi joined the best college of chandigarh and persued interior designing.. she was very happy from her life now but she missed virat and his company to bits... everybody noticed the changes in manvi after virat left and were worried about her as she was always lost in his thoughts... and for once she forgot her ego and called virat. but he didnt pick up her call... this single incident hurted manvi and she decided that now she would not call him at any cost but virat vadera will call her and apologise... she also thought that now she will not let virat rule her life. that night she couldnt sleep and d3cided thet from tomorrow morning she will be the same manvi she used to be...

next morning , manvi woke up with a smile on her face and was surely back to her normal self. she had her breakfast and left for her college in her car. on the way she was listening to her favourite song when suddenly her car stopped with a jerk. she noticed that the petrol tank was now empty and there was no petrol pump nearby. so she stepped out of the car and was looking for some help. she then decided to take a lift... she asked for lift, and a black car came and stopped in front of her.
 she saw a very handsome guy in the car and was lost in him. she was brought back to reality when he said " is there any problem...??? do you need any kind of help..?? " manvi stamerred " y...y.. yes... i do.. i need a lift to KDN COLLEGE" the guy replied " ya. sure get in... i am also goin there only.." manvi was happy and immediately got into his car..
manvi :  hey i am manvi manvi chaudhary...
guy : hey manvi i am prem prem singhania. nice to meet you

manvi: same here.. dont mind i have never seen you in the college..
prem : bcos today is my first day.. so manvi what course you are doing..??
manvi : interior designing... wat about you..???
prem : that is amazing yaar... me too
manvi : ohh dat is great... so " FRIENDS...?? "
prem : yeah... friends... FRIENDS FOREVER.. wat say..?? 
manvi : deal...!!!!

they reached the college and the moment they entered all the eyes were on them... they looked great together and there was no doubt in that... manvi took him to the class and showed him the college... they spent the full day together laughing and having fun..

after such a long time , manvi was happy, extremely happy and that too surprisingly without virat😊

after the college, prem offered to drop manvi home and she agreed. the 30 mins journey was full of fun for both.. they were singing songs loudly and racing down the roads of chandigarh... they both enjoyed the company of each other...

the car stopped outside manvi's house and she invited him for coffee. prem denied but manvi insisted him to say yes and he finally gave in to her request..

lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice one continue...Edited by lakshm - 11 years ago