Posted: 11 years ago
Nice concept and great start please pm me when you uodate
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved The Character Sketch Harshad Chopra Yay
Hmmm Manvi Virat's OBSESSION or Maybe His Love
Im
damn Curious Dont Tell Me Virat Is Like SRK In Darr or Anjaam Or Something Like That
Update Soon And Please PM Me I Have Sent A Buddy Request
Thanksz xEdited by LuvVirManNiShal - 11 years ago
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
let me clear some of ur douts guys...😊

virat is not like srk in darr or anjaam or something like that but the thing is really in love with manvi and cannot share her with anybody else. he cannot even thinking of losing manvi.. but the irony is that he himself doesnt realise that he loves manvi

naina is not like swamini... naina being a mother just wants a best life partner for her daughter.. and swamini has really no problem with virat and manvi being together bcos they belong to the same status...

sonia is not virat's girlfriend... so guys relax..πŸ˜›

prem is definitely falling for manvi but manvi isnt.. she just looks at him as a friend...

Edited by naina927 - 11 years ago
naina927 thumbnail
PART 3 a)...
that night was a turning point for all...
for manvi : there was a new ray of hope in her life... she has found a new friend.. a friend who would help her forget the pain she was feeling after virat left and live her life the way she wants

for prem : he found a girl for whom he fell at first sight... he was looking forward to get to know her...
for naina : she happy thinking that she found a perfect match for her manvi...
for rikesh : he thought that manvi's friendship will be very beneficial for  her and also for their business...
for jeevika : she was very happy to see her mannu happy again but she was worried about virat...
for viren : he was happy for manvi but was upset bcos his brother's happiness was no stake...
for vanshika : she knew what virat felt about manvi  but was afraid of the fact that her son will be shattered and heart broken when he will get to know what was happening...

and far away and at the same time, there was one person who was sleeping peacefully. and it was virat...
but suddenly he woke up from a dream and screamed " MANVI... "

Edited by naina927 - 11 years ago
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww in dis pic manvi looking very stylish love it and so is ur update😊
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow dear nice update but really want to read it more... Ur story is really awesome dear... Loved it ❀️
when will be virat came 2 India, dear
but anyways thanx 4 clearing our doubt...
cont soon waiting 4 next update 😊Edited by jannat89 - 11 years ago
raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey its really awesome update yar, virat got dream about manvi...not bad...pls continue soon, if possible pls pm me
naina927 thumbnail
PART 3 b)...

virat woke up from his slumber drank water and stood near the window in his room. he stared at the moon and said  "  ye maine kaisa sapne dekha.. nahi aisa nahi ho sakta.. ( what kind of dream it was..?? no... its not possible...) meri manvi ki zindagi mein koi aur nai aa sakta... main bhi na ek number ka gadhe hoon.. pta nahi kya  kya sochne lag gaya.. (i am a donkey... how could i even think like this about manvi..) woh dedfutiya kabhi kisi aur ko meri jagah ni de sakti aakhir main uska chep hu.. par manvi yaar why did you do this to me..?? tumne kyun mna kr diya tha..?? (y did u not agree to join me...??) u dont know how much i am missing you... there is not even a single second  when i dont miss you..  manvi may be for you it has only been a month since i left... but for me it was 30 days, 720 hours , 43200 mins and so on... sometimes i wonder do you even miss me or not...?? manvi if i left without talking to you, you could have called me .. you could have scolded me drama queen... you could have asked me to come back to you or you should have come here for me... i swear bandriya.. just call me once and ask me to come back.. i will come back to you leaving everything  behind... please manvi mujhe mna lo...?? its becoming difficult for me to stay away from you.. please sab kuch theek kar do hamesha ki tarah... (please make everything fall into place manvi, like you always do..)

virat sat there and started singing a song and remembered each and every moment they have spent together...

and started looking at their pics in his laptop

slowly the night faded away... and sun has risen again...
it was a beautiful morning... πŸ˜Š

Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
another amazing update dear
Loved it ❀️
but when will virat come, i hope soon... 😊
Cont Soon Dear and thanx 4 d pm πŸ˜›Edited by jannat89 - 11 years ago
lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wowww nice yaaar continue...