Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daydreamer9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
has manvi regained her memory back?her questions...smthng defo happened.
her excuse of not greetin virat downstairs...didn't make any sense as she didn't kiss him when they were alone.
choosing bet frnd n love??did she ever loved prem?

confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion
Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...
Liked it...
Like like like it...
Too good
Tuba_KSG thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina927

thanks yaar tuba... 😃
jo tujhe pasand hai, wahi pakka dungi... toh tu choose kar le " briyani ya khichdi... " 😉
will update soon n there is no harm in guessing 😉

I WANT BIRYANI "" MASALE walii "" 😃😉
i knOw , but kia karU , PACHKA hojata h guess krne me mera 😭😆🤣
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

PART 30

a new beginning... a new life... a new phase... a new journey a two friends from lovers to a married couple. but is this is end or beginning of something new...
manvi thought will sitting in virat's room which was hers as well now. she was a newly wed bride but why wasnt she feeling like one. the vermilion filled in her partition wasnt seeming pious and sacred to her... why was the mangalsutr tied around her neck was seeming nothing more than a necklace made up of black beads and some pieces of diamond... why everything which was once magical seemed like a burden... a burden which will remain with her until the day she dies. why the happy faces of the poeple around made her feel a slight pain in her heart... why...?? why...?? why...?? she knew the god damn reason... she was being tricked... being fooled to trust everyone and every word they said.
manvi looked up to see virat enter the room with a wide a smile on his face.
manvi thought to herself " i promise u my dear husband that this smile of yours would last for long... "
virat looked at the girl he loved more than anything... he admired the girl correction his wife and went  close to her.
manvi : virat...
virat titled his head a little and looked at manvi wondering that what has gotten into his bride that she is far away from any kind of blushing and all...
virat : hmm...
manvi got up from the bed and went towards the window and opened it letting fresh air enter in.
manvi : can u believe we just got married...??
virat smiled and took a step towards manvi and before he could take another step, manvi said " stay there only... dont move "
virat : but why...?? i have all the rights on you now wifey...
manvi : what if i refuse to give you every single right...?? (turning around and looking straight into his eyes)
virat : you cannot manvi... you just cannot... (a strange feeling arising within virat)
manvi : ab toh keh do...
virat : kya...??
manvi : tell me every damn thing that you have been hiding from me mr. vadera... (shouting) stop bluffing me now...
virat : manvi... what are you saying jaan...??
manvi : dhokha diya... chod dia... fir kismat ne ek khel khela... aur tumhe ek aur mauka mil gaya mere saath khelne ka aur tumne khela... bahut mja aaya hoga na... dil ko bahut sukoon mila hoga na... kyunki ab... ab bechari manvi tumhare pyaar mein pagal hai aur tum... aur tum uske saath jo chahe karlo... koi nahi rokega... aur kyun rokega...?? kyunki tumhara jhootha pyaar hi toh manvi ko maut se wapas laaya tha... hai na...?? khuli choot mil gai na jo chahe karne ki...
virat's world crashed... his fear came true... manvi knows everything but how is it possible... he tried every damn thing to stop her  from remembering anyting from the past... he tried stopping manvi going into that phase but how... how all this happened...
manvi : oh... how is this possible...??? maine toh manvi ko medicines time pe de thi... woh medicines jisse wo theek nahi aur beemar hogi... wo medicines jisse usko kuch yaad nahi aaeyga... hawww... par ye hua kaise...??? medicines lene ke baad bhi... how...??? (saying this manvi threw the bottle of medicine on the floor)
virat : manvi listen to me...
manvi : i gave you many chances virat... i was ready to listen to you but at that time u didnt say anything...
virat ran upto manvi and held her hands...
virat : listen to me jaan... i can explain everything... everything that u  have misinterpreted...
manvi jerked virat's hands away and said " you are such a coward... you played a game with me... but why did you play it virat...?? lemme think... "
virat : manvi i -
manvi : oh yes... u played it because you wanted me... after all virat vadera gets whatver he desires... and today also he won... he got manvi for th rest of his life and he can anthing with her... anything and everything... big round of applause mr. vadera... 👏 
virat : i love you manvi... maine koi game ni kheli... sirf pyaar kia tha... sirf pyaar... saccha pyaar...
manvi : hehe... saccha pyaar...?? oh may be thats why u lied.. u lied to me every single day.. very single minute... why virat...??? why did u do this virat...??? kya mila tumhe..???
virat : manvi i lied to u...
manvi : atlast a confession... 😳
virat took manvi's hand in his but this time very tightly showing his supremacy over her.
virat : i lied to u because a single truth from me could have taken your life... and i couldnt afford anything happening to you... main apna pyaar dubara nahi kho sakta tha... why dont u understand...??? stop acting like a stone hearted girl manvi... try and understand me manvi...
manvi : i understood you virat... i know i pulled you towards me... i forced you to love me... thats why i gave you a chance to reveal the truth to me... but u didnt tell me anything virat...
virat : manvi i was scared...
manvi : i was also scared to believe prem... a guy who loved me without expecting in return... a guy who knows the real meaning of loving someone...
virat : prem...??
manvi : yes... prem... you not only betrayed me but him...
virat : i didnt betray anyone... i was betrayed by my own feelings and love for u...
manvi : i would have loved you with all my heart because of whatever u did for me... you sacrificed your love for the sake of the life of your best friend... this is too much a person can do for his friend...  but u did what i least expected...
virat : what are you saying manvi...??? i have always loved you manvi... sonia is just a friend...
manvi : i am really not concerned virat... i dont care what you have for sonia or whatever u guys ever had ...
virat : i have nothing for her... nothing at all...
manvi : virat will you tell me one thing truthfully...????
virat : yes i will...
manvi : why did u gimme those medicines...??
virat : a... wo.. maine.. i...
manvi : bolo na virat... ab kya hua...??
virat : jab uss din pehli baar u had a blackout and remembered something... i was scared... scared of losing you again... in my fear, i ended up taking this step... i didnt want you to get back your memory... because you regaining your memory would mean you again hating me and going away from me... i went to a doctor and brought some pils that would refrain you from regaining your memory...
manvi : pyaar pe vishwaas nahi tha na apne... bilkul nahi tha na... bolo...???
virat : bas apni kismat pe vishwaas nahi tha...
manvi : aur ek main hoon jo itni paagal thi ke mujhe tumpe itna vishwaas tha ke maine prem ki baatein nahi maani virat... par u urself forced me to believe every word he said to me... i asked u so many times... once after i returned... after our sangeet but u never uttered even a single word...
virat : manvi i am sorry... i am really sorry... main tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon...
manvi : lekin ab main iss pyaar ka kya karun jab mera dil hi toot gaya hai... aaj shaadi ke aakhri phere tak mujhe yakeen tha ke tum khud mujhe sach btaoge... wo chodo jab tum room mein aaye tab bhi mujhe yakeen tha ke tum mujhe sach btaoge... tum humare rishte ki shuruvat ke jhooth se nahi karoge... but u failed... u failed virat... and so did my trust on you... we are broken and we would remain like this our last breath... pta nahi jo humare beech hai... aur probably jo humare beech tha... WO NAA JAANE PYAAR THA YA KUCH AUR...

😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

shonaten thumbnail
I m first wohooo
party time lolzzz
amazing
naina927 thumbnail

agar tune jaldi unres nahi kia na anki then u are gone 😳 😛
and happy friendship day meri writing buddy... muahhh
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow super update...finally pyar tha ya kuch aur... phase has begun in your story...excited to nw hw the story moves on ...dear...do continue soon...
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prathe

wow super update...finally pyar tha ya kuch aur... phase has begun in your story...excited to nw hw the story moves on ...dear...do continue soon...

yeah finally 😉 thanks n will try to updt soon
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update she got to know the truth from prem
now what he will do he will  bring again her trust
 update soon
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aha a new twist.. So what is she planning to do.. hope she is not leaving him alone.. loved it..!!