Hume tumse pyar kitna...Raghav Siya SS

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Hume tumse pyar kitna...How much I love you! Part 1

I dedicate this story to my dearest friend Salley who wants a Raghav Siya SS.I got the idea to write this story from a novel which I read many years ago.I don't remember the name of the novel.But I doubt whether it was Joysy's Amala which was made into a malayalam TV serial which starred Suresh Krishna and Renjitha.Though I have taken the idea from the novel,this story is not exactly the same.

Thank you my dear friend ingenuity_phoenix for the beautiful cover page.

A person was sitting on the wheel chair.His legs were paralyzed after an accident.

He was Raghav.

A woman came near him.His face blossomed.

Raghav:Siya!

She smiled.

Siya:Good morning my dear hubby.

He smiled:Good Morning.

Humein tumse pyaar kitna ye hum nahi jaante
Magar jee nahin sakte tumhare bina
Humein tumse pyaar

She brushed his teeth.

Soona gham judaai ka uthate hain log
Jaane zindagi kaise bitate hain log
Din bhi yahan to lage baras ke samaan

Humein intezar kitna ye hum nahi jaante

She oiled his hair and gave him a bath.

Hamein tumse pyaar

He rubbed his wet skin and hair with the towel.

Tumhe koi aur dekhe to jalta hai dil
Badi mushkilon se phir sambhalta hai dil
Kya-kya jatan karte hain tumhe kya pata

Ye dil bekarar kitna ye hum nahi jaante

She fed him breakfast.

Raghav also fed her back happily.

Humein tumse pyaar(Kudrat).

Raghav was very happy.

Suddenly he heard a rough voice:I am going to the office.Don't complain that I did'nt inform you before going to the office.

That voice belonged to a woman and she was none other than Siya.

Raghav became upset.

He thought:Whatever sweet moments I had with Siya were just my imagination.In real Siya does not even look at me.She hates me.

His eyes became wet.

Siya walked out.Raghav's mother Anakha came near him.

Anakha:Raghav!

Raghav wiped his tears.

Raghav:Yes Maa!

Anakha caressed his face and said:You don't need to hide your tears Raghav.I am your mother.I do understand your feelings.

Your wife may not be loving you.But I am there for you beta.

Raghav became emotional:Maa!

Anakha hugged him.

Siya reached her office.

Her colleague told her:Siya,the boss told me to tell you to go to his cabin as soon as you reach the office.I think he is angry with you for coming late.

Siya became dull.

Siya:Guess you are waiting for the boss to scold me.But don't dream too much.

Her colleague thought:This girl is so arrogant.I wonder how her husband is tolerating her.

Siya entered her boss' cabin.

She could not see anyone on the chair.Suddenly a man embraced her from behind.She blushed.

Siya:Rudra!Now itself you started romancing me.This is why you wanted me to come to your cabin as soon as I reach the office?

Rudra:Yes.Yesterday was Sunday.Since Sunday was a holiday we could'nt meet each other.So I missed you.

Siya:You can't live without seeing me even for a day?

Rudra:No.I want you daily.I can't live without you even for a moment.

Siya became shy.

Rudra:After the office hours inform your husband and mother in law that you have a meeting.

Siya:There is a boring meeting?

Rudra:There is a meeting.But only we both will be there for the meeting.You understood what I meant?

Siya blushed.

Siya:Then it will be a romantic meeting.

Rudra:Yes.

Siya and Rudra were travelling by car.

Rudra:How long will you live with that loser good for nothing Raghav?Just leave him.

Siya:Who wants to live with that duffer?I am living with him only because in the eyes of society I am his wife.Though I was an orphan Raghav married me.So if I leave him when he is paralyzed people will badmouth me.That's why I am tolerating him.I wish Raghav's health worsens and he dies soon.

Rudra:Then why don't you kill him?

Siya was shocked:How can I kill him?

Rudra:If you want to live with me,Raghav should be dead.

Siya:But if I kill him,I will be in the prison,not in your life.

Rudra:Nobody should know that you killed him.It should look like a natural death.You should take him for outing.Just push his wheel chair...he and his wheel chair will fall down.While rolling down he will reach the heaven.

They both laughed in an evil manner.

It started raining.Rudra and Siya got out of the car.They started enjoying in the rain.

Siya reached home at night.

Anakha:Where were you Siya?Why are you late?

Siya thought:Oh...I forgot to inform that I will be late because of my so called meeting.

Siya:Hey...old woman!Don't question me?Understand?

Anakha became upset.

Anakha:Some people informed me that...

Siya got tensed:What did they tell you?

Anakha:That they saw you with another guy.They say that you are going with your Boss for business tours for something else.

Siya was shocked.

Siya:You old lady!Are you not ashamed to talk to your daughter in law like this?

Anakha felt upset.

Anakha:I am sorry beta.I am wrong in telling you this.I felt bad when I heard this thinking about my son.

Siya ignored it and went to the room.

From Raghav's teary eyes she understood that Raghav overheard her conversation with Anakha.

Siya stared at him:What?

Raghav:Siya...

Siya:You want to know whether I have an affair.Right?Then hear.Yes,I have an affair.

Raghav was shocked.

Siya:Every wife expects romance in her married life.Forget about dance.With these lifeless legs,you can't even dance with me.Since you can't even move without somebody else's help you can't satisfy me physically.I am very young.I also have physical needs.To fulfill my physical desires I need someone.Is that wrong?What mistake did I do?When the husband is useless any wife will do this.

Raghav was shattered.

Raghav:Siya!

Siya went to the washroom.

Raghav cried bitterly.

Raghav:If I had not met with accident,I would not have been in this condition.Then Siya would not have hated me.Why God?Why am I in this situation?

After the office hours Siya caught a bus to go home.

She thought:This weekend I will take Raghav out in the pretext of taking him to the picnic spot.I will finish him.Nobody will even know that it was a murder.After that Rudra and I will live happily together.

Siya smirked.

Suddenly the bus had a brake failure and the driver was not able to control it's movement.

The bus fell off the cliff.

Anakha and Raghav were shattered hearing about the accident.

After some days somebody they know informed Anakha that Siya has been found and she is admitted in the hospital.Raghav and Anakha were relieved.

Raghav:Maa,I want to see my Siya now itself.Please take me to the hospital.

Anakha:Yes beta.

Anakha and Raghav went to the hospital.Siya was lying on the bed.

Raghav smiled tearfully:Siya!

Siya's eyes rolled over him from top to bottom and she noticed his wheel chair.

Raghav:How are you Siya?

Siya:I am alright.

Anakha:We could not sleep after you met with accident.Thank God for saving you.

Siya:I am sorry.I am not able to recognize both of you.

They were shocked.

Raghav:Siya...I am your husband.This is my mother..your mother in law.Now you remember us?

Siya:No.I don't remember you both.

They became upset.

The doctor came.

Anakha:Doctor,what is this?She can't remember us.

Doctor was stunned.

Doctor:I think after the accident because of the brain injury she lost her memory.

They were shocked.

Raghav:Will my Siya get her memory back?

Doctor:I can't predict anything.You pray to God.

Raghav looked at Siya emotionally.

Raghav:You don't worry Siya.You will regain your memory soon.

Siya:Is my name Siya?

Raghav:Yes.You are Siya.

She smiled:I have a nice smile.

He smiled.

The whole night Raghav and Anakha stayed there as bystanders. Raghav who was sitting besides Siya fell asleep near her on the bed.

In the morning both Raghav and Siya realized that they were lying close to each other.Siya was stunned.

Raghav:I am sorry Siya.

Siya:Why are you saying 'sorry'?You are my husband.In this situation any husband will stay besides his wife.

Raghav and Anakha were surprised by Siya's response.

2 male nurses came and took up Raghav from the bed and made him sit on the wheel chair.Siya was shocked to see it.

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Siya brushing Raghav’s teeth, oiling his hair, bathing him andrubbing his skin with towel, both feeding each other was romantic. Oh my God, atfirst I thought this ff resembles Dheeraj hina mv but I was wrong, Siya doesn’teven looks at Raghav, sad that all the moments were imaginary. So that is why usaid I would be angry. Hey I didn’t get to know Raghav’s mother’s name till datehaha, is Anakha name given by you? Anakha caring for Raghav was nice. Siya is inan extramarital affair. Raghav needs her and here she is romancing someone else.Actually RuSiya are duffers who r planning to kill Raghav, who won’t love Raghav?He’s an ideal husband, in serial he was Raghav Jindal+Rajkumar Yadav. Haha theyboth r enjoying rain but later Siya’s eyes would rain tears, hope Rudra cheats onher. Siya is totally opposite from what she is in the serial. Anakha knowing abouther affair and Siya badmouthing her was bad. Siya revealing everything to Raghavand him shattering by her taunts was heartbreaking. Haha, khud Raghav ke liye khaddakhod rahi thi, khud khadday mein gir gayi Siya, loved this scene haha. Even thoughSiya was ill treating Raghav, he wants to see her, he’s gold at heart. Sad thatSiya lost her memory, I thought u will make her paralyzed like Raghav to give herthe taste of her own medicine. Raghav is so caring. Siya’s response was really surprising.Omg, once again Siya saw his wheelchair, will she begin to ill treat him again ordevelop love for him? Perfect pics, waiting for next.

Edited by salley145 - 4 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

I told u not to get angry as Siya has EMA in this SS.Ha ha.

Anakha is a name given by me.Because even in wiki her Raghav's mother has no name.

Originally posted by: salley145

Siya brushing Raghav’s teeth, oiling his hair, bathing him andrubbing his skin with towel, both feeding each other was romantic. Oh my God, atfirst I thought this ff resembles Dheeraj hina mv but I was wrong, Siya doesn’teven looks at Raghav, sad that all the moments were imaginary. So that is why usaid I would be angry. Hey I didn’t get to know Raghav’s mother’s name till datehaha, is Anakha name given by you? Anakha caring for Raghav was nice. Siya is inan extramarital affair. Raghav needs her and here she is romancing someone else.Actually RuSiya are duffers who r planning to kill Raghav, who won’t love Raghav?He’s an ideal husband, in serial he was Raghav Jindal+Rajkumar Yadav. Haha theyboth r enjoying rain but later Siya’s eyes would rain tears, hope Rudra cheats onher. Siya is totally opposite from what she is in the serial. Anakha knowing abouther affair and Siya badmouthing her was bad. Siya revealing everything to Raghavand him shattering by her taunts was heartbreaking. Haha, khud Raghav ke liye khaddakhod rahi thi, khud khadday mein gir gayi Siya, loved this scene haha. Even thoughSiya was ill treating Raghav, he wants to see her, he’s gold at heart. Sad thatSiya lost her memory, I thought u will make her paralyzed like Raghav to give herthe taste of her own medicine. Raghav is so caring. Siya’s response was really surprising.Omg, once again Siya saw his wheelchair, will she begin to ill treat him again ordevelop love for him? Perfect pics, waiting for next.

MochaQueen thumbnail

res

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting start dear 😍

Just amazing 🤩

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 1 

Fabulous Update 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 1

Superb update... well written

MochaQueen thumbnail

Which show is this couple from?

I dont care if she has lost her memory....Raghav should not forgive her...he should torture her and take revengesmiley15

jasminerahul thumbnail

Thanks a lot.They are from soubhagyavati2.Pleaae wait for more parts to know what will happen.

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Which show is this couple from?

I dont care if she has lost her memory....Raghav should not forgive her...he should torture her and take revengesmiley15

jasminerahul thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Thank you very much 

Salley

GOLDIE ABROL 

Taahir

khwaishfan

Mocha Queen

Hume tumse pyar kitna...How much I love you! Part 2

Siya got discharged from the hospital and she is brought back home.

Siya asked Raghav:Where are my parents?I did'nt see anyone.

Raghav and Anakha felt upset.

Anakha:You don't have parents.You are an orphan.

Siya's eyes got filled up with tears.Raghav felt sad.

Raghav wiped her tears and cupped her face in his hands.

Raghav:Don't shed even a single tear Siya.I cannot bear it.You shout at me.But don't cry.

Suddenly Raghav remembered Siya not liking Raghav touching her.

Flash back...

Raghav held her hand when she was going out of the room.

Raghav:Please sit with me for some time Siya.I feel like spending time with you.

Siya took her hand off him harshly and said :Don't touch me.I feel disgusted when a loser like you touch me.

Raghav was shattered.

Siya said sarcastically: How did you even expect me to sit near you?

Raghav became upset.

Present...

Immediately Raghav took his hands off her face.

Anakha:You may not be having parents.But you are not alone Siya.You have us.We love you a lot.

Siya nodded emotionally.

Siya looked at Raghav:I noticed your wheel chair.What happened to you?

Raghav was silent.

Anakha:He was a fighter pilot.In a crash he got injured.He got saved miraculously. But his legs got paralyzed.He is taking treatment.But there is no use.

Siya felt upset and held his hand.

Siya:Don't worry.I am sure that with time you will get cured.You will walk like before.

Raghav looked at her in disbelief.Even Anakha was surprised as it is for the first time that Siya is talking sweetly to Raghav.

After some days Siya became normal.

Anakha was surprised to see Siya cooking in the kitchen.

Anakha:What are you doing Siya?

Siya:I am preparing healthy food specially for Raghav.For his better health,healthy food is necessary.

Anakha was surprised.

Anakha thought:Siya never cared about what Raghav was eating or what medicine Raghav was taking.But now...

Siya:What are you thinking Maa?

Anakha:Nothing Siya.

Siya just smiled.

Siya went near Raghav.

Siya:Raghav...you eat this.After this you should have your medicine.

Siya took a spoon of food and said:Open your mouth Raghav.

Raghav was stunned.He opened his mouth.

Siya started feeding him.Raghav was surprised as for the first time Siya fed him food.

Siya gave him medicine.

Anakha could not believe her eyes.

Siya:Maa,why are you staring at me as if I did something strange?

Anakha:Seeing you taking care of Raghav I am surprised.

Siya:Why are you surprised when a wife takes care of her husband?When a wife looks after the husband with love,the husband will get cured fast.Right Raghav?

Raghav nodded with a smile.Anakha smiled.

Siya:Can I ask you something?Did I have any job?

Raghav became dull remembering Siya openly admitting that she has affair.

Anakha:Yes.You were working in RR Constructions.

Anakha gave her the details.

Siya:Ok Maa.I am thinking of going to the office from tomorrow.

Anakha nodded.

Raghav was tensed.

Raghav thought:When Siya sees her lover will she hate me again?

In the morning Siya saw Raghav sleeping.

A smile appeared on her face automatically.

She caressed his shoulder.

Then she went to bath.Raghav opened his eyes with a smile.

Raghav:My Siya caressed me.I can't believe it.

He was very happy.

Siya went to her office.She entered Rudra's cabin.

Siya:Good morning Sir!

Rudra looked at her.

Rudra:Why are you calling me Sir?Usually when we both are alone you call me 'Rudra' in a sexy tone.

Siya became dull.

Rudra:I heard about your accident.I was so scared.I was longing to see you.But since your husband and mother in law were there,I could not come.I missed you all these days Siya.

Rudra caressed her face.Siya was shocked.She moved backward.

Siya:What are you saying Sir?

Rudra:Why are you behaving like this Siya?

Rudra tried to embrace her.

Siya:No Sir.Don't touch me.I am married.You are my Boss.We should keep a distance.

Rudra was shocked.

Rudra:What are you saying Siya?You used to love me a lot and we were in a relationship.You loved to be in my arms.Then what happened now?

Siya was shocked.

Siya:I am ashamed of myself for cheating my poor sick husband.But I will not repeat my sin.That was my past.I don't remember my past.Now onwards I will be new person.I cannot have any affair with you.

Rudra was shocked.

Rudra:You don't remember anything?How?

Siya:After the accident,I lost my memory.

Rudra was shocked.

Rudra:You forgot all the beautiful moments we spent together?

Siya:Fortunately I forgot all those dirty moments between us.Otherwise I would not have been able to face my husband or boss.Let me do my work Sir.

Siya went out of the room.

Rudra was frustrated:Damn it!

Many days passed....

Siya took care of Raghav like a loving wife.

Anakha and Raghav were very happy.

Raghav:I never thought of getting love from Siya.But now Siya is loving me.I feel that I am living a beautiful dream.

Anakha:I was sad when Siya lost her memory.But now I am happy that Siya lost her memory.I wish she never gets her memory.Before the accident she treated you so cruelly like a dirt.

Suddenly they saw Siya staring at them tearfully with shock.

Siya:What did I do to both of you?

Raghav:Siya.Just leave it.It's past and we should not talk about it.

Siya:Don't hide anything from me.Please tell me everything.Please..I want to know my past.

Anakha:You used to hate Raghav and torture him.You were very disrespectful towards me also.

Siya was shocked.

Siya:I was such a bad woman before?How could I be so bad?

Raghav and Anakha became sad seeing her tears.

Siya:I realized that I did a lot of sins which are unforgivable.But please forgive me.Please give me a second chance.

Siya was crying.

They felt sad.

Anakha:We have already forgiven you Siya.

Raghav:And you don't need to be guilty at all.Because you just opposite to what you were before.Now you are an Angel.I have never seen a nice girl like you.

Raghav-Siya shared an eye lock.

Rudra remembered his moments with Siya.

Then he remembered how Siya asked him to stay away from her.

Rudra got irritated.

Rudra:No..I want you Siya.I love you.You can't leave me.

Rudra walked out of the cabin.There he heard his staffs talking about Siya.

"Siya was so arrogant and ill mannered before.But now she has changed so much.She is really nice and friendly with everyone".

Rudra became dull.

Rudra thought:Siya...you can't change like this.

Edited by jasminerahul - 3 months ago