Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
superb!!!
wish they realise their feelings for each othr soon
coont soon n plz do pm me wen ya update!!!😊
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I read the entire story at once and am in love with it!! Can I request for a pm pleaseee :)) I'll send a buddy request :)
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PART 11

prem was very happy thinking that he has got whatever he wanted frm his life... he has got manvi the love of his life... but one thing was disturbing him and it was manvi's behaviour... he wasnt sure whether manvi was happy from their engagement or not... so he decided to call manvi
as manvi's phone rang, she immediately picked it up thinking it to be virat...
manvi : hello...
prem : hii manvi...
manvi : prem...
prem : haan manvi... prem.. kyun were  expecting anybody else at this time of the night...??
manvi : no... its just that i am feeling i little awkward...
prem : i know we just got engaged... dats y all this awkwardness... i can understand..
manvi : yeah... probably..
prem : manvi actually i wanted to ask u something...???
manvi : hmm...
prem : are you happy...?? i mean tum khush toh ho na...
manvi : tum khush ho na prem...
prem : main toh bahut khush hu... kitna wo toh main khud be nai jaanta... (i am very hppy, how much i myself dont know...)
manvi : toh fir main bhi khush hoon...
prem :  mujhe kuch aur bhi kehna tha...??
manvi : bolo na... now toh u are my fiance (thinking of prem to be her fiance, was hurting manvi like anything.. but she had to move on as she decided)
prem : manvi... i know i should have sad it earlier but i think its not too late now
manvi : ab suspense khatam bhi kar do yaar... (cmon say iy dude.. break the ice)
prem : i... i... i love you manvi...
manvi : i dnt know...
prem : duniya mein pehli baar kisiko i love u ka jawaab ye mila hoga... i swear u r so different manvi ji...
manvi : prem i am not joking... i really dont know what are  my feelings about u... i need some time...
prem : take all the time in the world dear... but dont say no... i am ready to wait till the time u feel the same about me.. and i am never going to push u... 
manvi : thank u soo much prem... i knew u would understand... but can we be friends till then...??
prem : no... thats not possible..
manvi : sorry... what are u trying to say...???
prem : i meant that we are friends forever... rememeber our first meeting...??
manvi : yup... very well
prem : so we had a done a deal of being friends forever and it is and will always be on manvi ji...
manvi : thank you prem ji... now i think we should sleep, its getting late. gdnyt and swtdrms...
prem : hmm... gdnyt and take care.. 

after disconnecting the call, both prem and manvi were busy in their thoughts
 manvi was thinking that her parents were right in choosing prem for her... whatever virat has done to her she is heart broken and the only person who can help her recover is prem. he is extremely understanding and caring and she is lucky to have him. and now she knows that prem loves her, so she have to move on... not for herself but for prem, she doesnt wish to break his heart bcos she knows how it feels when somebody you LOVE breaks your heart.. 
manvi : did i just say that i love virat...??? nahi... ye pyar kaise beech mein aa sakta hai... virat is my friend, just a frnd... but why cant i see him with sonia...?? why was it hurting me...??? why was i expecting virat to stop me from doing the enagement...??? and why did i let him kiss me...??? shittt... he wasnt the only one kissing... i also kissed him... forget kissing, i let him do whatever he wanted... does it means that i love him...??? did i kiss him bcos i love him...??? yes... yes i love him... i love him from always... but why did he kiss me when he loves sonia...??? was he playing with me or may be bcos he always ruled  me and i always submitted to what he ever said...?? ohh that means it was all in the moment.. he kissed me bcos he felt like... but how could it be...?? he said that it was hurting him when he saw me with prem and he almost had tears in his eyes... i will not leave you mr. virat singh vadera...!!! you have to tell me that why did u kiss me...??? 

prem was thinking that manvi was a little shocked from their sudden engagement... thats it... she also liked him and soon she will also fall for him and love him back...
prem : manvi... i love you sweeheart... but never mind take your time jaana... i know you will love me one day or other... but i am really relaxed that u dont love virat.. i was really worried seeing your closeness and  attachment with that virat... i think you are just attracted towards him but attraction doesnt lasts for ever... the thing that lasts forever is love... true love... 

in vadera mansion...

vanshika was really awkstruck on seeing virat's behaviour... she had expected him to burn in anger and jealously, to cry, to throw things here and there and many more things... but to her surprise, virat was very normal... he was quiet and hadnt reacted much to manvi getting engaged to prem... now she was more scared for virat and decided to go n talk to him... vanshika was passing viren's room when she saw viren sitting on his bed and his head in his hands...
she went in to his room and  carresed hs head... 
vanshika : viren... kya hua...???
viren : ye nahi hona chahie tha...
vanshika : main jaanti hu... pta nai manvi kaise maan gayi...??
viren : naina aunty ne hi manvi ka brainwash kia hoga... i am damn sure of it...
vanshika : aise nahi kehte beta...??? naina kyun..??
viren  : kyunki unhe manvi aur virat ki jodi nai pasand... she likes prem
vanshika : kya...???
viren : hmmm... jeevika told me.. but i dont know why...
vanshika : ab virat kya hoga...??? wo itna chup hai, kaise..??
viren : maa virat  loves manvi and he is upto something... he is not ready to give away manvi... he is really not going to lose manvi to prem at any cost...
vanshika : matlab...???
viren : he said he will get manvi back... no matter how and he will not this marriage happen...
vanshika : main usse samjhati hoon... wo samajh jaega...!!
viren : nahi samjhega... maa woh bahut ziddi hai... mujhe darr lag raha hai that he will ruin everything...
vanshika : i will go and talk to him viren... u dnt take tension and sleep
viren : how can i sleep when my younger brother is in so much of pain...??
vanshika : no i want to talk to him alone... gdnyt beta..
viren : gdnyt maa...

Edited by naina927 - 11 years ago
avika26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Gd ne dear . .i want there confrontation. And wana knw virats plan.Edited by avika26 - 11 years ago
Angeline124 thumbnail
Finally manvi realise her love. Now the confession is remaining. Pls make them confess can't wait for the confession. Continue soon.
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wonder what Virat is upto... Oh I'm worried..
do continue soon 😳😊
sapphhire thumbnail
love the update.just hope virman confess.
cukky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update .cont soon
thanks 4 the pm
😊
mika17 thumbnail
Lovely update wonder Wat virat's plan is