#Devil's Den Ek Mulaqat Zaroori Hai Sanam#

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
ress for take
------------
The NT BG shattered my screen🤣
I simply Loveee how Daadi's heart sinkss at the PURR-FECT timee😆

Lovedd how Maan was so confused and fustrated that he married soemone loved her to death but  he simply doesn't rememba anythingGC was fab there⭐️

yipeee I saw BD's Pichwadaaa Today😍
Doc's Mukhda changed again😳

I loved the way Adi was talking about the bus timing and hinting it just to Maan the Look tht he was giving..Yes Adi loves Maan to death but he respects Geet more than anything I still rememba a similar thing wen geet was leaving after Maan's very PHAMOUS error "MUjhe Laga tum sirf meri ho"🤣..anyway tht time too adi denied to reveal anything about Geet's wherebaouts..I simply love his dedication to Maaneet..no one like adi exists😳

Godownsss are signaturess of GHSP Vamps now🤣
She gets such a fab saree and look at geet even a sidekick Nando has better..If I tell any stranger Geet is da lead of the show they will think I am M-A-D..

The FBs made me all😍the way geet was smiling lukin at da couple admist all da tears..she just bursted into tears and said MAAN..he sensed it..loved da telepathy😍
Thankyouuu Finally Maan has some Self-talks to describee his confusion where he has no conclusion and he just believes Daadi but he hasn't accepted geet yet..

Why do I say this show is diff..if this show was da typical one tht letter which geetw rote would have been buried sumwhere😆and Maan would find it only after some Major drama but he found it at the right time..whoopie..also loved the fact tht geet clearly said she is not leaving because he insulted her she is leaving because her presence irks him..

Adi was the totaly ANGRY YOUNG MAN today whether he was asking about Dev or Maan🤣

Loved the Humtum Flashback, even that bench wanted to take off her tent clothess I wish the bench tore it..😆
loved his look thruout da epi...😆

Cliffhanger but hun we knw they will meet..thanks to SBS..

thot it was a drag but then Flashbackss didn't boree me...cliche yet an Emotional episode👏..
GC&DD rocked it as usual..they knw too tht they are best at emotional scenes..😊

Precap of Devtara can't believe both of them r changed.. I am gonna mish da prev ones for sure especially KR man she was da first vamp I loved to death...this new one Sonali is not bad she is trying her best and I am sure she won't disappoint us..NT has a big MACHLI in her pocket hoepfully its worth it, she has a bad habit karne se pehle sab kuch bol deti hai and wen time cums it all goes phushh😆

New VM

Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
To All the Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
a Bird & Dot free zone !!!

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because

we will shoot you. HAAN!

This is particularly in light of the moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604969)
and henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT! Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz...Cool to de Core! 

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away! We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructivelyin all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs! Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not! So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop! Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post. Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.

9. There is Devilsden A/C. Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747 

Naintara
Anwesha

Vicky

Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

I loved today's episode despite it was a bit slow,cliched and dragging😆😳,...

Main reasons why I loved the essense and direction of today's episode is... 

1)Those flashbacks made me nostalgic😳..the way Geet keeps remembering them with those emotions in her eyes😭 and then the way she remembers the dupatta hum tum moment when her dupatta gets stuck to the bench ...awesome acting by DD and superb execution by Maan Singh⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

2)Telepathy connection shown between both Maan and Geet was too good and touching😳...First when Geet takes MSK's name while remembering him ,we saw MSK feeling her voice😳 and then when MSK is searching for Geet in the bus stand,we saw Geet feeling his presense😳...well this is where the word "Eternal" comes in the picture and thats why Maaneet r called an eternal jodi despite so many hurdles around them😳...

3)The dialogues in the letter which Geet wrote for Maan were really emotional😭 and hats off to Barry for writing simple touching words in the letter and not using too much of poetic words here👏😳...its a sort of loop closure because in Amritsar Geet runs in search of Maan after reading his letter and today Maan runs in search of Geet after reading the letter😳 ;Even though Maan takes this decision for Dadi's sake but somewhere while reading the letter ,his expressions suggested that he was feeling her pain to some extent when Geet mentions in the letter that he does not hold any grudges against him since even now he can understand his emotions😭😳

4) I liked the fact that today they showed MSK's self-tallks about his memory loss where he is questioning about why is he not remembering his marriage👍🏼 ..He only trusts Dadi in this case and so he is forced to believe that the marriage happened but his subconscious mind is still not ready to believe it fully because he is yet not getting any flashes of his past with Geet 😭 and in the current scenario he has drawn so many negative conclusions about Geet that he is not ready to accept the fact that he can love and marry this girl...The dilemma in his mind was flawlessly portrayed by GC here with good vocie modulation👏👏..Logical dialogues choosen by Barry there as well for the self-talks👍🏼

5)Dadi ka doobta hua dil working as a medium to stop Geet is not a bad idea😉😆😛 and I m happy that there was no unwanted dose of comedy by Jugnu or Lucky shown here to obstruct the flow in a serious scenario👍🏼...

6)NT in the precap looked impressive with her voice modulation but will reserve my comments for her till tomorrow🤔

7)They hv shown us two scenes parallelally today which is symbolic⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...First scene is Geet boards a rickshaw but since an old lady wanted the rickshaw urgently ,so she gave that rickshaw seat to the old lady who in return gave her suhaagan wala blessings😳..Geet boards another rickshaw then ...there must b some symbolic reason why this unexpected scene is shown na ??🤔..Second scene is Dadi getting that cardiac attack and then doctor telling MSK not to give her stress when MSK sees Dadi taking Geet's name and so he goes in search of Geet...this scene was expected...Now My point is,they showed the second scene right after that rickshaw scene where old lady gave blessings to Geet ...So both scenes r connected symbolically ...Heres what I feel about the connection between two scenes here...I think the old lady giving blessings to Geet has deep symbolism because Dadi too is an old lady😉..see the connection here😳...MSK goes to bus stand to stop Geet because of Dadi ...here Geet reaches bus stand late because of the old lady ...in short in both cases a senior old lady and their blessings for both is involved why they will meet tomorrow 😃.. Both Dadi and the old lady prayed together and also because of Dadi ,we saw MSK forced to go to the bus-stand to get her back and here because of the old lady ,Geet reaches the bus stand late ,so MSK could find her tomorrow😉...so both Maan and Geet hv the prayers of senior citizens here😃 ...what is praiseworthy about this scene here is that there can b many perspectives/versions drawn from this particular rickshaw scene😳

This was my rough version of the symbolism in this rickshaw scene ...but here is Kavita's brilliant version of symbolism in this Rickshaw scene👏👏..pasting her version here...

The first auto is symbolic of the path Geet has chosen of leaving Maan bag and baggage as she doesn't want to be a burden on him...As they say "If you love someone then set them free...if they are yours they will come back to you or else they were never yours"...But fate has something else in store for her as that old lady who can be symbolically connected to Dadi comes and stops the auto which Geet has boarded ...meaning she has stopped Geet from taking the path of walking away and step out and take a different path which is what the second auto symbolizes...This second path is still an unknown so we didn't see the journey of the auto to the bus stop...The blessing of the old lady also signifies that Geet's suhaag will always be there with her and happy days are there ahead!!! Even the rude driver is symbolic of Maan's current state of mind and also of the rude awakening that Geet gets on hearing his words...She chides him and makes him realise his mistake...This is what Geet needs to do with Maan too and make him realise his mistake.

Turn offs for today...

1)I m just wondering how besharam Nandu and Lucky can be🤔...even when their sister leaves the house ,they hv no plans to leave the house or feel embarassed thinking when their own Jijaji is giving such treatment to their sister ,why will they stay here ??...Dont they hv some self-respect ??😳

2)Why is Geet shown going back to HP here ??Why cant she think of becoming strong and independent by working elsewhere and stand on her own feet ??...

3)Makeover of Geet is still pending and the way she is looking right now with those tent clothes and horrible wig ,no way MSK can fall for her😳...

Issue in today's Episode ...was Geet right in leaving her house once again ??

I feel yes ..this time her act of leaving house was very well justified with that letter👍🏼...Sometimes its the instant decision which a person takes without thinking of the aftereffects or even forgetting the prior promises ..like when MSK humiliated Geet in conference hall in front of all ,he was way too harsh with her as a person ..ok fine I understand his ML and all but still the kind of language he used even without bothering to check full facts ,was not done👎🏼 ...same way Geet too took the instant decision out of emotions without thinking of what will happen to Dadi if she leaves because she can tolerate anything and everything but cannot tolerate her man questioning her love or loyalty for him😭 ..thats where it hurts her the most and she takes this instant decision forgetting everything else ...for that one moment she might hv even forgot about his ML when she decides to leave ...just a  human decision taken when emotions r overflowing I feel🤔

Geet  is very very sensitive when it comes to Maan...she cant tolerate any harsh words coming from Maan's mouth questioning her love and loyalty for him😭...it hurts her the most and she just takes these instant decisions of leaving house forgetting everything..also somewhere because of her past where she was abandoned by her family for no fault of hers ,she holds a bitter taste in her mouth when it comes to her relationship with her parents ...so whenever Maan questions her about her family and upbringing ,it hurts her the most

But hving said that ,I think this time Geet deciding to leave the house was for the sake of Maan and their marriage here because she never wanted Maan to make a mockery of their own marriage and relationship in front of all and she knows that if Maan continues to b in denial and she still continues to stay in the house and force herself on him ,then he will further accuse her and make a mockery of their own marriage by accusing her husband also which is none other than him only

Yes one thing which I dint like was Geet once again heading back to HP..She could hv gone to Pinky's house rather than deciding to leave the city again🤔..but then thoda dramatic dikhana hoga na to get the hero till the bus stand and drag it for another episode😆😛

Episode Rating:9/10...the whole array of flashbacks,telepathy connection and neat flow made the episode worth a watch😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hola Guys🤗

I myself welcome me to the DD:)

Will come back with loads of vishesh tippani after Epi over:)

Love
Mayuuu
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Waiting to see Aakdoo Singh Khurana beg Geet to come back to KM 😛
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

So Zaalim Singh Khurana is back in his Angry young man Avataar...when will Geet Singh Khurana return is a tough, hard to get avataar????? When will she be out of this docile demeanor?????

Above all when will she return with new and improved clothes??????
-Deepzz- thumbnail

Loved the flashbacks and the scene at the busstop where a hubby came to send his wife off...Geet smiling and bursting into tears was the scene of the day 😭😭😭😭😭
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😊😊Goo Epi

1. Mainly because it was entirely focusing on Maaneet😃😳 and their little things anf FB...😭😭 Gosh those FB make me Nostalagic serciously man😭😭..so many things are attached to the FB😭😭...That time our Den was in Full swing...Maaneet were in Full swing and also 😭😭😭😭😭GurTi... any way...

Flsh backs make me happy as well as nostalagic😳...

Loved Geets every empotions today..she was feeling Maan so much today😭😭..ever where she went she was feeling him😭😭...that was beautifully shown

2. I really felt bad for Maan the beast today😭😭😭...He was struggling so much to remember the forgotten page of his life😭😭..GC did that 😭😭😭beautifull...his anger his confusion and Delima and kinda pain was shown very wekk...he was struggling so hard to remember his lifes forgotten chapter😳😭😭...

4. NT🤔...The original NT was very strong..so this new femal has to do a lot A LOT to match uo to her😊...Karishma has really set high standards😊... so that female has to stay strong

5. Today I did not feel that Nandu and Lucky were not looking like extras😊...Lucky was doing what a bro has to do...and Nandu was taking care of Dadi😊...But the min she took Devs name😡...😆😆😆😆😆

Well there was nothing that BAD about the epi today..over a nicely weaved epi😊...

Hoping for Maaneets love story to kick start soon😃

I AM HEARING A SONG FROM MOVIE BODAYGARD😍😍😍😍...I LOVE YOU..song

Kambath inse bhi khoobsurath hai tuu
I LOVE YOU😳😳😳

Ziddh meri tu nahi
meri aadth hai tuuu
I LOVE U😍😍😍😍😍

Kuda ki Mujpe inayath hai tuu
I LOVE U😍😍😍😍😍

Can we have that song on Maaneet😍😍😍😍😍
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 12 years ago
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The word "fake marriage" has returned into the life of Geet again. No matter how truthful of a person she is, this word has followed her hauntingly. Earlier, she was a victim of a fake marriage. Now, she is the supposed culprit of a fake "fake marriage." Earlier, one brother was behind the fake marriage. Today, the second brother is accusing her of a fake marriage. In the past, she fought back and Maan fell in love with her. We hope that history repeats itself again. Hopefully this time, the word "fake marriage" will go away from her life forever. 😃

On that note: Reserved😎 Dont kill me if I bore you to death😆

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I liked today's episode despite it was a bit slow and dragging...

but three things which I loved were...

1)Those flashbacks making me nostalgic😳

2)Telepathy connection shown between both Maan and Geet😳

3)The dialogues in the letter which Geet wrote for Maan😳