Mg ss Pyar aisa bhi .hota hai part 9 and on page 9 -28/02/2024

Posted: 2 years ago

Pyar  aisa  bhi  ...hota  hai  

Charactor 

Maan - 20

Geet – 14

Maan friend Adiitya  and  his wife pinky  from  defense both age  29  ( its amazing  Maan and  adi friendship  the  age gap  not  effect on  it . 

Geet mother Rano

Geet father Mohinder

Maan mother  - Avanti she is  single parent

Edited by Mahimaan - 2 years ago

part  one  

Maan visiting  his  friend house  first  time he recently  pass out  from  NDA and now  going  to join Air  force  in after 3/4 month  he  come to  meet  adi with  in  his uniform  itself ….he  walking almost  running  to  adi house which  is  on third  floor  he pass  one  foor and  he  almost trip  and            on someone  rather  something soft  or  say cubby things  ….he  somhow balance  himself and  stand and  make  stand that  object  from which  he  …….

There a  girl  may be  13/14  all cubby  little  bit overweight  but  cute  …round  shape  face with  big  big eyes  looking  to him  with  those innocent  eyes  …she is  looking  like scare  with  sudden encounter just  then  her eyes  land  on  herwardi  and  his  grip  on her  shoulder  before he  say  anything she  make  herself free  from  her grip  and  run to  second  floor inside  on  house and  closed  the door  from  inside ….

Maan give  confused  look like  ye  kya tha  why  she run  like  this like she  saw  some devil /rakshas ….

Just than  he  heard noise  from closed  door ….

Geet kya  hua  why u  closed  door like  this  and why  u  running ike  this  like u  saw any  rakshas kya  hua  a  lady  voice come  out ….maan  wait for  while  he know  doorear  is bad  manners  but he  is  curious about that  girl ans …..whose  name is  Geet..

Ma  wo  someone come  in  Vardi …like police  man  wo main  dar  gai thi  to  thik se  nahi  dekha aur  main  bhaag aai  usne  muje yaha  shouder  main pakda  tha  Ma…..

Another voice  -  kya bol  rahi  hai Geet  kisne  pakda tume  chalo  kon khota  hai  jisne mere  Geet  ko pakda  ….

Outside Maan  get  shock with  talk  where its  going  he  feel  angry ye  ladki  kya bo  rahi  hai ….

Geet -  areee   maa app  to  hamesha like  this  bandit queen  unkone  pakda means  sambhala  muje anhi  to  main step  main  gir jati and  chot  lagti muje  …he  save me  ma …she  answer in  one  breath …

Ma  ok  ok  toacha  banda  tha fhir  why  u run  like  this …jaise koi  bhoot  hai  ….

Geet -  don’t  know ma  wo  jab main unke  eyes  main dekha  and  main bhaag  aai  waha se  ….dont  know why  u  know  I  respect so  much  all person  of  police and  defense  ….

Ma  anstu  sach main  jhalni  hai chalo yaha  aao  kichen main  help  me….

Geet ma  mera  sholder dard ho  raha  hai …..unhone bahot  jor  se pakda tha  she  give excuse  ….as  usal …

Maa Geet  drama  band karo  and  come here …

Just than  out  side Maan  mobile  beep with  massage  tone and  poor  soul scold  himself  what is he  doing  …..hearing someone  communication  …he run  to adi  house like tuffan ….

Adi and pinky  welcome  him with  big  smie they  alwyes  like his  prsense  its make that  house  alive.

He start  is  bak bak  like  tuffan and  narrow  all incidence …with  his  descibinaton pinky  mummer syaab  wo Geet  hogi …thodi  jhalni hai  kuch  dil pe  baat  mat lena uski  waise  to wo  sirft  teen logo se  aise  nonstop baat  karti hai  uske parent  and  me…

Maan give  surprised  look and  reply  oh realy  muje  laga bahot  talkative  hogi …

Pinky  -na  na …never  now  we shifted  here  6 month  when  u are  in  NDA  …she  still not  talk  to adi more  than  hu ha  and  acha ask  him pinky  pointed to  adi…

Adi nodded  as  answer …..

Chalo chalo  now  I will  make  your fec  dinner  waise tumhara  saman  kaha hai….maan  na  di  wo  jana hoga …..but  adi cut  him  what no way  tumko  yaha 8  days  rehana hai without  any argument  its an  order we  make so  much  plan after  posting  of yours  u  cannot going  to  get .chutti so  eary  so cut  this  crap ok  MR  MSK…..

Maan -  ok  ok bas  bas  I get  your  point kitna  drama  karte ho  app yaar….

Maan went  to  guest room to  change  and pinky  went  to kichen  side  along with adi  because  toady adi is  mood  is to  make  pakoda…..

Maan  openher  shirt  button just than  someone  ring the bell  nonstop  like tuffan …Maan  get  relly irrited  he  march to door  side  with thought  that he  going to  give  good scold  tothat  person ye kya  tarika hai  ring bell karne  ka …

Just than  pinky  also follow  she  very well  know  who is  this  person…..

Maan open  the  door and  say  with hard  manner  don’t u  have  any manner…..but  his  other words  get  stop when  who  is  theperson  there is she  again with that fear  full  face ….just than  pinky come  there  and open full  door  for Geet  yes  Geet she  is  come there  to  meet pinky  its  their time  she  don’t know  guest  in her pinky di  house  …she alwyes  bell  the ring  like  this …but ye  raksha  to yahi  ha  wo bhi  adha nagu  pangu ……aise  button  open karke  kon  door open  karta  hai she  once  look to  babaji  and to  Maan  nude chest  ….

Pinky vwry  well  read Geet thougt  and  she lamsot pull  Geet  to  her  side and  ask  her to  go  to her  bedroom she  is coming …..

Maan give  one  look to  pinky  like ye  kya  hai ….pinky    her  shoulder with  smile ….maan  again went  to  her room ..he changes  in  other cloth  and  join to adi  in  kitchen still both  girl  in  roomhe  feel amze …

Adi  -don’t  know kya  ho raha  hai  pichle kuch  dino  se she  is  sweet girl  Maan  thoda bachpana  ahi  but with  pinky  only baki  society  main kise  ke  ghar nahi  jati  wo….

Maan nodded  and  reapy ha  thodi  jada hi sweet  hai  he make  action  of  fat…and  both  smile on Maan  talk.

Maan and  adi  took all  things  to living  room  ….adi called  pinky …..he  put some  pakoda  in other  dish  ..when pinky  come  out he  give  that to  pinky  and  pointedto  Geet …pinky  give  it  to  Geet ….geet mummer  thanks  to  adiand went  from t here she  not once look  to  Maan like  he  is invisible…..

Pinky -  ok  chalo what  are  waiting for  shur  karo …

Adi - pinky  tum  dono kya  baate  karti ho akle main 

Pinky roll  her  eyes and  say  gossip about  u  ok now  chalo  finish this  ….

Adi don’t  ask  furher and  trio  lost in  talk

part  two 

Last eight  day  its change Maan  life and he  get  toknow   about it  when he return  to  his hometown kya  badal gaya hai  uski  life main when  that bigs eyes  and cubby face  start  to hunt him  in his  dream …first he found her  childish  but now its  impossible for  him to  be  away from her  like  something left behind  ….  He ischarming  hunk  but never get  attracted to girl  like this ….this  kid  make her kid  hi to  hai around 13/14……he  cried  oh god what  wrong with  me  yekoi  attraction  hai kya  but how he  is  notsayco  and  uski nazare to  uske chin ke  nitche  gai bhi nahi  uski eyes  so captative and  that  cubby redish cheek  ….

He cried  again  Maan duffer only  24 hour  hui hai  uare  not age of this  not her  …your carries her  study  ..what the hell  wrong with  u  man…..he caressed  his  own hair in frustration ….

Next few  days  really turn   hell  for him  his mind and heart  have  biggest fight his  brain is  not with though  that  love with kid  and his  heart is there  only  ,she is kid  and what  if  herchoice  get  change when she  grown up ,what  is about his  need  did her control  more 5/6 year  till  she get age…and  this long  distance relation what  about  that biggest question  why on earth  she will ready  for  this so critical….is  she get  deepness of his  feeling  she is already  not comfortable  around him  ,his love decleration  may  be make her more  withdraw than whatshall  he do….so many  question  making his life  hell in  true manner.  

he  want to see her  once that  why  hemake  video  call so he will get  her little  bit glimpse her  zhalk  but its useless  its not haapen  …he lost his  sleep  as well as his  hunger …only exercise  and  heclosed  himself  in hisroom ….after  one  week its start  to show  on face when that  black  marks appear around  his eyes …..

In today  call  pinky and adi noted  that and  ask reason with  tense  because his moter  also ask  them what happen  to  Maan …and say about  his new  rutin which is   making  her tense …

Pinky cannot control  herself and  ask  inangry  tone  what is all this  Maan ….apne  apko ..apne kamre ko  dekha  har cheej bhikari  hui hai  u are  soneat  and clean person  now look  to  youand  your room …

Maan mummer nothing  di wo  bas aise hi  mood  kharab hai thoda  ….app kaise  ho  sabkaise  hai…he  try to change  the topic  ….just than someone  pass  in front of camera  and Maan  mind alert him its  her  yes he is 200%  sure its  her wahi hai ….when  he  saw her he  feel  so sukun in  his  heart his eyes  who ooing  dead befoe some  moment  now shining like  star an  adroble smile appear  on  his lips ….

This is  all  small changes but  pinky noted  it …she though  for  is he in love  with Geet  ..she once look  to her  and try to  closed his  view but  as  reaction some tense  appeare on  his face……

Pinky skip  herheart  beat both  are kid ….and Maan is  sensitive andbold   and Geet  is  kidand  shy …how  come ..is he  attract to  her….infatuation  …but he looking  so serious  kya halat banai  hai  khood ki …she  need good talk  with Maan and  that’s also  in person not  on phone….they  talk for while ….pinky  make  Geet to say hi to  Maan ..for  which Maan  thanks  pinky in mind  its like  some medicin to  his  heart ..kuch chin sa  mil gaya  tha usko uski shy  Hi  main …that sound  he feel like  soft music …he gras  it  in his heart so kuch  to chain  mile uske bechian  dil  ko ..kuch to rahat  mil jaye  usko  …

After while pinky cut  the call  and next day  adi  and pinky fly  to Maan  home town pinky  explain  all situation to Maan mother  and adi…both  get shock with  face  but they trust  Maan they know its  not  some kind of  physical attraction  his heart truly  in love  with Geet …

Maan feel  better  with both arrival  but he  is still aloof …..

Pinky -  waise  aunty I come to took  u  bothto my  house  Maan almost jump  on his  place and ma  give  surprised look ….

Pinky  -kya  humari anniversary hai  day  after tomorrow  ye adi a nd Maan is  duffer  ma …apko bulane  ke jagah  Maan ne home  town  aane ka fiasla  kiya because  both of them forget  it …pinky  pass clue to  adi about  forgetting their anniversary ..and  adigot  it andcarry  with  pinky drama …..

Maan not  ready  to trust his  luck and his  foolishness how he forget about it….after  some hour they  are in plane back  to  their house ….a  smile is not  going form Maan  face ..and  trio noted  that ….

Now biggest problem  is Geet and  Geet mother what  if  they say no…they  don’t want  to imagine Maan  halat  …

Next  day when  Maan is in  deep  sleep itselfpinky  and  Maan mother pay visit  to  Geet house where  Geet  herself open the  door  now both ladies turn  tense they  expecting that may  be  she is in  deep  sleep….

Geet  happy with  pinky visit but  Maan  mother make her  little  uncomfortable , pinky  ask her to  get a  special cookies from nearby  bakeri  it will be  take more  than half hour  which  so they can  talk with  her mother.

Geet  went with  getiing permission  from her  mother Maan mother already    like  Geet.

Pinky  introduce Maanand  Geet mother to  each  other just than  Geet father joind  them  and pinky without  bushing around  start the talk about  Maan  situation …..Geet parent  know  Maan adi make  them  introduce and whatever  they heard from  adi  pinky they know  he is  good boy with  good  carrer …and now  talking with  Maan mother they  know  that he belong  to  good family but  biggest problem  is Geet  age  …she is not  mature  enouf to go with  this relation…

Geet  parent turn  silent with pinky  talk  Maan mother eyes  fill with tear  she  know they are  not going  to  sayyes  but she  come  here with hopes  …she hold  rano hand and say  I  know its very  difficult for  so teen age  girl  parent ..u are  worried for her  age  and maturity  Maan  commitment  dono bahot alag  age ke  padav pe hai ek  kid  hai to  dusra aise  duniya main jane  wala  hai jaha bahot  tarike ke  attraction hoge ….agaer apke  place  pe main hoti to  muje bhi  decision lena easy  nahi hota  but…..one things  I  wantto  say with u  my  Maan is like  his  father wo jo  bhi ho  jaye Geet  se hamesha  juda rehga now  no  one going to  get that  place ever ….

And  if in  future Geet  start to  like any other person  ….maan  mother voice turn  heavy with  emotions than  I am the  who give her  all  support ….mera  Maan shadi hone tak koi  boundry  cross nahi karga  ..he have only  me that’s  why mature  bahot jaldi and  bahot  jada hua hai  wo   Geet ka bachpan khone  nahi  dega apne kishi  bhi need  ke liye  I trust my  child ….Ranoji ….she  say with  pride … I am  not going  to force u  both  ..with emotionally  I  knowyour  no broke my  Maan  but main  sambha lungi  usko apko ya  Geet  ko koi takleef  nahi hogi….i  promise u…..abhi wo  jo  halat main hai…she  took deep  breath …she turn silent  for  while she cannot  abe talk  further ….she talk her  heart  in front  of them.

Maan  mother start  to losse hopes with  sience with  rano and Mohinder  she almost  try  towithdrow  her  hand from rano  plam when  next moment rano  hug  her bas bas  aur nahi  bhanji …I  don’t know Maan  but  inthis  few moment  I  knowhis  mother  and her morals…….and  I  am the one  who going  to  behappiest  person  of earth if  she will   get ready  because  I  knowshe  will get veery  good  family u will  treat her  like own child.

But  bhanji  Geet ready nahi  hui to  I  cannot …she don’t  say next word ….

Maan  mother ans  her its ok  ranoji  hum uske  ha  ka intzaar karnge ……    

Congrats on the Maaneet SS! 

fascinating character sketch 

Congratulations on your new SS

Title sounds Interesting 

Fantastic Character Sketch 

Maan and Adi are best friends 

Part 1