Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awsum updates... Loved it frm d prologue itself... Wantd this other person's entry soon...

Perfct banner..,
do pm me d nxt update
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing story !!! loved all three parts of it.. but felt bad for khushi that arnav saw everything from behind the pillar how can he fail to see uneasiness and tears of his wife.. do pm me next update.. HAPPY WRITING 😊
jdd1959 thumbnail
AWESOME  UPDATE...
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautiful updates
loved them
plz pm me for your updates
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Dearest friends. I had exams, and was therefore unable to update. I sincerely apologize. They will def be more frequent now. Please do not hate me for this update. Thank you for reading. Also, please do comment. Please. It really motivates me to keep writing for those who enjoy it. 😳 It is pretty short, but I have been so busy. Sorry for being so awful. 

~Serendipity~
"aaccidental discovery"

Chapter Four: Shattered

Khushi. Shyam. Khushi and Shyam. Wife and Brother-in-law. 

Shyam's dirty hands easily traced the curve of her long nape, the vilest smirk pasted on his deriding face. Arnav observed the trembling of her small fingers, the deep breath she inhaled at his filthy touch and how her eyes shut tightly in response. He saw red, as fury, anger and disgust clouded his rational senses, all thoughts of clarifying the events of last night forgotten. He resumed his position behind the pillar as Shyam shuffled out of sight, mumbling incoherently as he walked back to his bedroom. Arnav chose to hear only one distinct word leave his foul mouth. 'Khushi' 

How dare they ridicule his sister's trust? How dare they abuse her undying faith? 

The woman who loved them so? 

Arnav heard Khushi's sickeningly deceiving voice telling Anjali to take rest, and he turned to watch her gently ushering his sister out of the kitchen. Anjali limped towards the stairs with a tray in hand, hot ginger tea and snacks to serve the scum who was hell-bent on ruining her. She lifted a pakora eagerly to taste, only to stop, shake her head in the negative, and smilingly arrange it back into precision. Arnav cringed as he witnessed the extent of her illusion-- she would not deprive that filth of even a single pakoda. Not even a bite. He turned again to face the root of her deteriorating marriage. 

Khushi Kumari Gupta was a magnet, and his feet pulled in her direction of their own accord. 

But today, for revenge. 

He would teach that wretched home wrecker the lesson of her life for playing with his sister's emotions. He would show her that Arnav Singh Raizada was not one to be meddled with. Khushi looked misleadingly ethereal in her sari, running her small hands under the running water, and he vowed to destroy the beauty that thieved his sister of a blissful life. 

He would rid her of her smile, rid her of the spark in her eyes, the ruddy glow of her complexion. He'd render her a living corpse to the world. He would ruin her. 

And so his unforgiving hands grabbed her roughly by the shoulders, and sent Khushi Kumari Gupta crashing into the kitchen shelves. She winced in pain as she felt her head meet the sharp corner of the polished wood, her bangles breaking at impact. His fingers tightened tenaciously around her skin and his pelvis jammed uncomfortably into her hips. Her sari crumpled against his stubborn body, molding her petite frame against his overpowering one. She met his gaze hesitantly. Clouded with rage. She numbed. This second time he lifted her body and slammed it into the shelves, she felt almost nothing, but smelt the alarming traces of blood as the bangles' shards dug deeper into her wrist. 

"Do not be fooled Khushi Kumari Gupta. Nothing happened between us last night. Nothing. Do not think for a second that you will get money from me with any old bas***d child."

She felt the warmth of his breath on her face, chilling her body further to ice with every word. Perhaps, she should have been happy to hear this news, but his immense hatred surpassed the significance of any other emotion. He only whispered, but his cruel words rang through the room and pounded through her ears. Like an echo. 

"I have class you see, Ms. Gupta. When the time is right, I will have a child with a woman and not a girl who opens her legs for some quick bucks"

Khushi felt the tears burn her closed lids, the venom of his words debilitating her more than the physical abuse. And then, she felt his lips -- rough, harsh and unforgiving collide with her own, pulling and biting as they would a piece of meat. This moment had been her dream. Today, it was a nightmare. She tried to numb her body as his hands clawed the skin at her waist, pulled her hair back to gain access to her neck. He slammed her body closer against his own, her breasts colliding with his hard chest as he used her for his physical disposal. But when Arnav realized that she wasn't responding and when he tasted the salt of her tears mingle with the sweetness of her lips, he pushed her to the floor and spat at her face. 

"That is what your sorts of women are good for. F**k you, Khushi. Not me, but perhaps some other millionaire."

But as he turned away from her body limp on the ground, something pierced him. Perhaps it was the consequence of a broken heart. He saw Khushi trembling on the ground where he threw her, laying silently. Like an abused and discarded piece of breathing, human garbage. 

And suddenly, he hated himself. 

His Nani's old accusations rang loudly, injuring his infamously inflated pride. 

"You are your father's son"

Deathly ashamed, Arnav Singh Raizada bowed his head and walked away from the living evidence of his vicious behavior. 

And Khushi? Well, she found the strength to stand up as she heard his footsteps walk away. And a mutilated and shattered Khushi Kumari Gupta returned to the running kitchen faucet, and washed away the blood from her wounded wrists. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER FIVE: V I C T O R Y 

Important note, if you would like to get PM notifications, from this update onwards, please send a buddy request to my account "ConAmor". The DP will be a pic of moi.

DUN. DUN. DUN. 
Don't throw chappals 😆 Please comment naa. 😳 Thanks! 
Edited by aamir18 - 8 years ago
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
For PMs, please buddy ConAmor 😛 Thank you so much for reading

Originally posted by: Happytwinkle

beautiful updates

loved them
plz pm me for your updates

LazilyAnonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh shit this was such a sad update!!! I feel so bad for Khushi. Really wanna punch Arnav for saying/doing that. I get he is hurt but a good businessman listens to everyone and then makes a decision. 

BiZee you better give us an awesome redemption track!!! 

I really wanna just hug khushi.

BTW, Bizee...why are you such a good author!!! -____-   You make me cry :( 
Downhill thumbnail
such a painful update..he is going to repent
piyaarshi thumbnail
So sad update...
He is so cruel...
He is hurting her so badly...he wud definately repent it...

Waiting fr nxt update
Omg, i feel so sorry for khushi😭. Intense update, bravo for writing it so emotional. 👏 continue soon.