Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I lost signal before I could see the precap for Monday. What was it? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Pari was telling Ruhaan she won't let him go anywhere unless he eats something.... He agrees and she starts feeding him....Radhika sees this and thinks they both love each other

Sorry I forgot to add....before pari scene; Radhika is in Ruhaan's bedroom and sees the I love you card mishti left there for him....then she sees Pari feeding Rhaan and thins that

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Pari was telling Ruhaan she won't let him go anywhere unless he eats something.... He agrees and she starts feeding him....Radhika sees this and thinks they both love each other

Sorry I forgot to add....before pari scene; Radhika is in Ruhaan's bedroom and sees the I love you card mishti left there for him....then she sees Pari feeding Rhaan and thins that

OH.. Okay.. Thank u so much for sharing 🤗

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

OH.. Okay.. Thank u so much for sharing 🤗

Anytime😊😊

I only have one issue.... Pari is behaving like a 15 year old girl....in real life we all have crushes but we handle it in much more mature way than she's handling hers....I just hope she realized how much Arnav loves her and how beautiful their relationship will be...there's a saying na....pyaar usse karo Jo aapse pyaar kare....na k usse jisse aap pyar karein (I might have gotten it wrong....but the saying is something like this🙈😂)

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Next week should be fast paced. The truth will be out in the open, the conflict will begin, and Mauli is expected to appear through a vision so the next week might end on a cliffhanger. 

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ruhaan feeds her first, right? 

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

Next week should be fast paced. The truth will be out in the open, the conflict will begin, and Mauli is expected to appear through a vision so the next week might end on a cliffhanger. 

I hope it goes fast paced and they don't drag it much....enough with the dragging let the truth be known now. Fir jo ho wo ho....I don't really think there will be any sacrifice cause they've already introduced so many other angles like kidnapping and financial crises then there's Veer too....let's see how they unfold it abhi to they're loving the geometry; triangle rectangle and all😂

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

I'll have to watch again....Ruhaan feeds her too but I don't remember who starts it

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Pari feed him first, and then Ruhaan does. 

sweetzzz thumbnail

I hope it goes fast paced and they don't drag it much....enough with the dragging let the truth be known now. Fir jo ho wo ho....I don't really think there will be any sacrifice cause they've already introduced so many other angles like kidnapping and financial crises then there's Veer too....let's see how they unfold it abhi to they're loving the geometry; triangle rectangle and all😂

The writers forgot that they introduced a kidnap track. No one even talks about it anymore😕Will they ever reveal the suspense to us?