Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

You explained  it so nicely. I also don't think dadi is wrong here to not think mishaan are involved with each other. I don't blame dadi here she is seen what is shown to her and misunderstood it. She stop herself to revile ruhaan name to mishti because she thought that just because they are friendly that doesn't mean unke beech kuch chal raha hai, which was really sensible of her. Abhi she feels or almost clear that pari is in love and she knows that's not arnav, so unke mind me ek hi naam aaya ruhaan. They seems friendly with each other happy too. She is dadi of pari after all she will understand pari 's feeling more than ruhaan's 😂😂 i neither blame pari nor ruhaan nor dadi. Its all about bad timing and not being aware of their surrounding.😛😂😂

Completely agree with your post. Now I'm interested to see how these characters react when the truth is out in the open- I dont know what content is there for 35 episodes though!

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

💯💯 how do nail everything u write? Just went through this thread. Wonderful points u put across. 

As for Pari, the moment she knows for sure abt mishaan, a GIANT hit and heart break are coming her way. It's strange how ur own expectations and feelings can hurt you worse than anyone or anything else. How she comes out of it will tell us who she is. I hope the makers dont screw this up. 

Aww, thanks a lot! :D

Yes, I hope she realizes that the only one who has been misleading her all this while was she herself. I have my fingers crossed for the writers to make her react in a mature way and deal with it like a boss, hope my expectations (like hers) don't fall short!