maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Wassup Officers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😉

This thread is a continuation of my Fan Fiction SS2.... 😛

I want to thank all of you for your support and encouragemene so that I could write so much.....👏

Link to the previous thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/581972

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Aryan's Room……

Ajay, Neha, Boxer, Shotgun and Zubin all entered the room silently…. Expectations in their eyes… Expectations in their hearts… Expectations in their tentative steps….

They were all excited beyond their dreams… Even once before Aryan was not in Special Squad… But they knew he was somewhere safe and sound… Live and kicking… But these two months were like "Will that moment come?" Also many of their future lives were held on Aryan's come back…. Marriage plans were stalled for their friend… But they didn't mind…. They wanted him back and they got him back!

Ground Floor….

Dipika parked her car and entered the hospital… As she approached the elevator and pressed the number 2 button her heart started beating fast….☺️

Aryan's Room…….

When they neared the bed, they saw Aryan's closed eyes… They were disappointed as to whether he had gained conscious or not….🥺

For five minutes they all stood there wondering whether to wake him up or not…. Ajay once even wanted to do so, but Neha stopped him….

Neha: (Whispering) Nahi Ajay…. Doctor ne kaha naa he should not get any kind of shock or jerk… Sone do… Guess we would have to meet him again sometime….

The whole team looked at each disappointed and turned to go back….. 😒

Outside lobby…..

Dipika stepped put of the elevator and turned left to go to Aryan's room….

Aryan's Room…..

Neha extended her hand to open the room door when….

A hoarse voice called out "Wassup guys?? Apne buddy se nahi miloge????" 😛

The team turned around shocked to find Aryan looking at them through weary half closed eyes…. His voice sounded very groggy…. 🥱

Like the sun bursting out of the clouds after downpour happiness burst into their hearts and the team literally ran back to the bed….

Neha hugged Aryan lightly and tears streaming down said…. 🤗

Neha: Aryan!!!!!!!!!!! You are back….

Aryan: (Confused ) Back??? Where had I gone??? (Smiling feebly 😳 ) Anyways kya socha??? Aise hi chala jaoonga ??? Tum logon ko tang karne wapas aa gaya…. Dekha…

Ajay: Agar tang karne hi aaya hai to we are happy about it… But never again Aryan!

And for the first time maybe Ajay's eyes welled up and tears streaming down his cheeks…. He bent down and hugged Aryan… 😭

Surprised and happy at his outburst Aryan just moved his hands over Ajay's head…

Ajay straightened wiping the tears that had flown involuntarily out of his eyes….

Boxer: (Grinning slapped Aryan's shoulder) Buddy boy… Welcome back Chief! 👏

Aryan looked around with a wane smile… He saw the smiling face of all his team members… He smiled… He felt new and fresh… Something was different in himself… He felt… He was happy to have a family near him when a crisis had struck… 😳

Of course he knew his Special Squad would be there for him always, but this was the time where they had really proved their love for him…. 👍🏼

But then someone was missing!!!!! He had more than anyone else expected to see her… 😉 But he did see her…. Here in this place… She was leaning over him smile on her face…. Was it his dreams?????? 😳

(This was the fraction of the moment when Aryan gains conscious and opened his eyes… He vaguely remembers the details…. A silhouette of Dipika! 😊 )

He was just wondering about it when Zubin asked….

Zubin: (Choking 😭 ) Kaise ho Aryan?

Aryan: (Smiling) Zubin tum??? I am alright… (Frowning) Bas lag raha hai jaisa koi heavy sa load rakha ho body pe…

Shotgun: Hmm… Itne din tak bina hile bed pe the naa shayad isliye…

Only then did it strike Aryan… Where was he? What had happened? How many days had passed? 🤔

Aryan: By the way… (Looking around the ceiling) Where is this place? Hospital? ❓

Neha: (Softly) Haan Aryan… Apollo Hospital…

Aryan tried to sit up but fell back against the pillow… Neha and Ajay who were standing beside him held him and laid him back slowly….

Ajay: Aryan hilo mat… Doctor ne mana kiya hai… Don't give any sudden movements….

Aryan: Ajay mujhe baithna hai…. I am feeling different…. I…

Neha and Boxer looked at each shaking their heads…. Aryan had started his tantrums… 😳

Neha: Aryan… Please baat mano naa… Agar hiloge to pet me dard hoga…

Aryan: (Confused) Pet?!?!?!?

He slightly moved his hands over his stomach… What had happened to him???? Oh… Yes… Anna Kartoos!!!!!! She had kidnapped Dipika and in the shoot out Aryan had got wounded… So this was its stitching…. 😕

Aryan: (Insisting) Neha… I really think it is ok…. I can try at least… I don't want to lie down! 😔

The others were just trying to make him lie still when…..

"Zid chodke humari baat mano Aryan!" 😉
sam78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
finally old aryan is back now.

it was great krithika.

HAPPY NEW YEAR KRITHIKA.

i am happy krithika that for new year you have started new ss forum.
boomer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭 KHUSHI K AASU 😭
THANKU KRITIKA 4 BRINGING HIM BACK 🤗 😊
boomer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aryan z missing dipika...jaldi nahi aasakti kya vo....aaj se main apna nickname use deti hun-KACHUA 😳
sam78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
aryan can wait for dipika little bit, she has waited two mothes for this moment.
maha_prakrti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam78

finally old aryan is back now.

it was great krithika.

HAPPY NEW YEAR KRITHIKA.

i am happy krithika that for new year you have started new ss forum.

Happy New Year to you too Sam.... My pleasure... I love writing for this forum and you guys rock with your comments😛

maha_prakrti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteboomer9

😭 KHUSHI K AASU 😭
THANKU KRITIKA 4 BRINGING HIM BACK 🤗 😊

Thanks kis baat ke liye Bhoomi... Main bhi to is din ke liye bahut taras rahi thi.. Ab dekhte hain SS me aur kya kya hota hai😉

maha_prakrti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteboomer9

aryan z missing dipika...jaldi nahi aasakti kya vo....aaj se main apna nickname use deti hun-KACHUA 😳

I think Bhooi sam ne tere sawaal ka jawaab de di hai😉

maha_prakrti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam78

aryan can wait for dipika little bit, she has waited two mothes for this moment.

Pukka sam.. Waise bhi everyone must meet someone in a different way naaa.... Yoheen chali aati to mazaa nahi aata😳