Originally posted by: Shinika

Tag 2

Part 7 updated..

Will read later today! Thank you for updating. Really missed this one 🥺❤️

maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Seems like this Akash is a total jerk.. 

Well i hope Vidhi takes Dev’s help.. but let's see what will happens next.. ❤️❤️ 

Lovely update continue soon 

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aap ki Vidhi pagal kar degi... Dev ko bhi aur muje bhi.

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I forgot to comment yesterday. I read the chapter and it was so good! Please don't let Vidhi break up with Dev because of Akash. Mujeh toh woh waise Acha nahi Laga show meh..🤣🤣

Waise I have a question are u watching Ghum? The new leads remind me of Shaurya Aur Anokhi... It's so good. I used to watch this show earlier but stopped it with all the negativity and toxic, but really hoping that they don't do that with the new leads ....

I'm planning to write a scene similar to what they are showing in Ghum! 

Also-- I've already rewatched NUKSH for the most part, so I'm just waiting for some time so I can go back and be on track with the discussions, but will continue to post stories.

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LadyGaga123

I forgot to comment yesterday. I read the chapter and it was so good! Please don't let Vidhi break up with Dev because of Akash. Mujeh toh woh waise Acha nahi Laga show meh..🤣🤣

Waise I have a question are u watching Ghum? The new leads remind me of Shaurya Aur Anokhi... It's so good. I used to watch this show earlier but stopped it with all the negativity and toxic, but really hoping that they don't do that with the new leads ....

I'm planning to write a scene similar to what they are showing in Ghum! 

Also-- I've already rewatched NUKSH for the most part, so I'm just waiting for some time so I can go back and be on track with the discussions, but will continue to post stories.

Break up aisa kuch nahi hoga but their attraction subsides a bit and the realisation in which state currently they are takes the main stage and how they overcome that being each others support.

Vidhi in this story confidant from start and because of dev she will become strong too and want to do everything on her own by shielding dev. But dev aisa chodne valon mein se nahi haina🤣 so NO Breakup.

No yaar I am not watching any other shows.. only NUKSH. I just watched only ishqbaaz and some episodes of nahin 5 for Surbhi after fter that NUKSH in ITV.  But if I missed watching NUKSH I surely regret for that as many ViDev moments are connected with my personal life🥰. So it’s a beautiful memory and the best part is more than 100 episodes my husband also watched along with me and we remembered our that phase again🥳. Now I can’t see any other show😞 . Maybe if Iqra returns I will again try . I’m more connected to ViDev than iqra that’s the problem with me. That’s why I need NUKSH 2 badly . But rare chances are there😭.

Chakor07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This story is such an emotional rollercoaster ride!

Loving the buildup, tension and chemistry between them😀👏 keep updating pls!

maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Update Shinika plz 🙏🏻  

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am back 😀😀😀😀🥰🥰🥰🥰 Within 3 pm will give reviews. Need to read it from beginning. 

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Revutty

I am back 😀😀😀😀🥰🥰🥰🥰 Within 3 pm will give reviews. Need to read it from beginning. 

missed your reviews. Waitingsmiley42