The love of my life ; ViDev ; Few Shots updated part 11 ;page 17

Posted: 1 years ago

ViDev TS
part1:

Dev left to office in anger.Vidhi felt sad after the incident.she just sat on bed and lost in thoughts.

She realised mousi shouting her name and went to the kitchen.

Mousi: ithna kaam pada huva hai our vo maharani bahu kamare me aaram kar rahe hai vo bhi iss vakt. 

Sab kuch hila huva hai kya kya sambhalu main  choti.

Satya: jiji….

Vidhi:mousi ji.. vo..

Mousi: agayi maharani aapko apni kaam se fursat mila tho yaha ghar ke kaam me hath bataogi..

Vidhi: vo mousi ji..

Mousi: chup jab se iss ghar me aayi jo bas boli ja rahe ho. Tumhari ma ne sasural me kaisa rahna hai yeh nahi sikhaya.

Pehle bhi jab ghar ki log bath kar rahe hai tho beech me tum kyon tang ada rahe ho. Dekh choti Upar se vo dev bichare abhi manyu pe chillaya our yeh kaise dev raichand ko apni ungliyon me nacha rahe hai. Ghar me aate hi company mein problem aagaya our shadi ke agale din pati ko door jana pada .kithna bad kismat ladki….

Satya: jiji… vidhi aisa nahi hain.

Mousi: subah bhi maine dekha priya bahu our abhi manyu jhagada kar rahe hai iske saamne. Jaroor isi ka haath hoga uski peeche. 

USs din bhi  party mein priya bahu ko our uski doston ko kaise insult Kia. 

Main vidhi dev Raichand, bol bolke kaisa sabko muh pe suna dia. Uski maayke ka gungaan Kia mehamanon ke saamne. 

Ithni si bhi respect nahi hai ki sasural me mehman kuch kaha tho bhi chup chap rah sakte haina khaandaan ki ijjat keliye .par nahi maharani ko dusaron ki sar pe naachna hai na..

Satya : jiji .. shant ho jao.. vidhi bahut achi ladki hai.

Vidhi stood silent by ignoring her words.

Mousi: achi ladki yeh . Ithni choti umra me Apni dugni umra ki ladke ke sath rang rasiya mana the huye pakadi gayi yeh achi ladki hai..

Choti Maine tumhe pehle hi kaha tha yeh bees saal ki ladki dev raichand ko apni javani ki jaal mein fasaya hai naam keliye our paison keliye par tum nahi su…

BASSSSSSSS shouted dev on top of his voice…

Satya: dev…

Few minutes before..

Dev get into car and started for office. When he is driving baar baar vidhi ki innocent chehra uske samne dikhayi dene laga. He felt bad that he talked rudely with her and he thought he can not concentrate on other things without apologising her. He turned to go to home to talk with Vidhi.

He came when mousi started to scold Vidhi.

While hearing he thought to avoid this taunts only he asked her to not interfere  when he is speaking infront of family members.he felt sad that in his absence  some thing bad happened with Vidhi but she handled it well he thought.

But he couldn’t control himself when mousi accused Vidhi.

Continuation:

Dev: mousi ek our shabd main bhool jaaoonga ki aap raichand parivar ki rishtedaar hai our aap iss vakt hamara mehmaan hai…. said with uncontrollable anger giving shivers to mousi .

Dev gave an angry and disappointed look to Satya.

By the time all gathered in hall by his shouting..

Vidhi just stared dev with fear and hurt ,she left to their room hurriedly.

Dev gave angry looks to mousi, Priya and Satya .

He went to check on Vidhi. He know how much she is hurt by those words.

He went to their room but she is not there and he heard sound in washroom. 

He called her but getting no response he checked the door but it’s locked . He sighed and knocked the door still no response . 

Satya came and she too called vidhi.

Still she didn’t opened it.

Dev said Vidhi pls come out.

Satya said Vidhi beta pls  come and talk to me.

Vidhi opened the door.

Dev about to go to her but he got a call from ACP.

He answered it by going far from Satya 

ACP told dev that they have Rakesh with them but Rakesh wants to talk with dev first. If he didn’t come he will do something that will put  raichand parivaar ki ijjat at stake.Rakesh warned.

So dev pls come fast otherwise everything will go out of control.

Dev had no chance to think .he wants to be with Vidhi but right now he has to go to that Rakesh .

He can not say this to Vidhi infront of Satya . So he wrote on a paper that 

I am going to meet Rakesh in police station . It’s urgent. i will come back soon .take care Vidhi.

He kept the paper near his dairy and went after looking at her once. She sat with head bowed and Satya consoling her. He couldn’t comprehend what’s going on her mind.

He hurried to go by one more remainder from ACP.

At evening he returned after talking with ACP. While driving he recalled what Rakesh said and he couldn’t believe that Priya betrayed Abhi. He was her ex that’s fine but why she hided that from Abhi and what about this relationship after marriage. He couldn’t think with sane mind. How come she betray Abhi. He has doubt that maybe Rakesh is lying and showing their friendship in a wrong way.Priya .. she is arrogant, egoistic, insecure,  selfish but characterless. He couldn’t think more than this.

He remembered the fiasco happened in morning and thought shayad ab Vidhi ka mood change hua hoga.mujhe uska saath rahana tha par iss priya ki matter ki vajah se vo nahi ho paya.

Morning mujhe usse sorry bolne ka mouka nahi mila. Kithna bhi gussa me ho …tho bhi mujhe vidhi se aise rude bath nahi karna chahiye tha.kya soch raha hoga pata nahi . Upar se vo mousi ka bakwaas. Shayad ma sambhal liya hoga vidhi ko.

He reached home with the thoughts of apologising to Vidhi and spend some sweet time while manaoing the ruthi biwi .he know she won’t be angry but sad.

He went to their room and saw Vidhi is sleeping in her side of bed with tired face and Satya sitting near her.

Dev: ma, kya hua vidhi ko.

Satya: dev ,vo vidhi ko bukhar hai.

Subah maine usse bath Kia our mujhe laga vo theek hai tho main chala gaya yaha se. Jab main do pahar khana leke aaya tho vo bukhar se kaap rahi thi . Maine dawai khilake sulah dia . 

Mujhe nahi pata dev tum donon ke beech me kya huva. Vidhi ko dekh ke yeh laga ki vo gussa nahi hai , balki disappointed hai ki iss ghar me koi usse samajh nahi rahe hai.Dev kisi our ki problems ya iss ghar ki problems ki asar tum apni rishte me nahi padne de sakta.yeh sahi nahi hai.

Dev: aisa kuch bhi nahi hai mom

Satya: nahi dev mujhe tumhari gusse ke bare me pata hain. Maine dekha subah vidhi tumhari gussa control karne keliye bahut koshish kiya . Par fir bhi tumne sab ke saamne abhi pe chillaya. Tumhe vo Haq hai. Par ab ghar me tumhari biwi bhi hai. Vidhi ke saamne tum abhi ko daata tho priya kya sochegi. 

Mujhe nahi pata hai problem kya hai. Par yeh pata hai ki thum our Vidhi mujh se chupana chahte hai. Koi bath nahi hain. Mujhe tum donon par pura bharosa hai.

Uska khayal rakhna.. main khana room pe bhijava dunga . Bye gud night.

Dev.. ek baat bata sakta Hu tumse thoda personal hai..

Dev: kya ma ham donon ke beech me personnel kab se..

Satya: jab se biwi aaya na tab se.. she laughed and said  aisa  hona hi chahiye. Vohi sahi hai.

Tum yeh sab chodo our suno..

Iss ghar me tumhari biwi banke aane ke liye vidhi ne bahut kuch saha hai. Ithni choti umra me vo bahut dard jhela hai sirf tumhare liye..

So don’t take her granted dev. Vo tumhare bharose me iss ghar me aaya hai. Pls take care of her. I hope you understand what I mean.

She left from there.

He observed Vidhi sleeping with stress lines.

He sighed and went washroom to freshen up.there he find vidhi’s phone.

He saw many missed call notifications from Bimla.

Shayad vidhi subah yahi bhul gaya hoga. He got freshen up and called Bimla.

Daamad ji aap main vidhi ki phone par try Kia par usne uthaya nahi. Vo thik haina dev ji subah se kuch ajeeb sa lag raha hai isiliye pucha maine. Aap hai uske saath vo thik hi hogi par..

Dev: Bimla ji kuch nahi hua hain. Bas usse thoda bukhar hai.so Rahi hai abhi.

Bimla: bukhar .. usse bukhar thaanv se hoti hai..aisa kya huva hai ki.. maaf kijiye daamad ji . Vidhi ka khayal rakhiye dev ji. Main kal bath karti Hu Vidhi se.

She cuts the call.

He felt sad and guilty by seeing her.he remembered what happened in the hall and what all mousi told about Vidhi.

He realised in his abscence so many bad things happened with Vidhi. Still she is trying to solve this house problems and trying to mingle with them. 

He didn’t understood her intention in anger and behaved rudely with her.

No dev you shouldn’t have done this.you never got angry on her without any reason before .then why now?

But  what can i do ? To protect her from mousi ya others taunts of interfering i shouted on her . What you told is right but  you discuss this with her politely too. His inner self alerted him.

He is roaming in room and he saw the note morning he wrote to Vidhi untouched. He realised she didn’t touched it because it’s near his dairy and how he asked her to not arrange his things.he cursed himself how can he thought that she might have read his dairy. He know her well she never do that even if he insisted.he hurted her self respect he thought. He know she will tolerate everything but not some one attacks at her self respect.

What ma said is right ghar ki kisi our ki bathon se vidhi ko koi farak nahi padega. But he disappointed her.

He thought to apologise to her and will be the dev whom she loved. He determined that to never behave rude with her and protect her from this house problems.

He is in deep thoughts and he heard her call him in sleep. 

Dev sir.. dev sir… her stress lines are visible clearly.

He went near her and touched her. She is burning with fever. He applied wet cloth on her forehead and caressed her hair. She is shivering and calling his name. 

He slept beside her and hugged her.

Vidhi kuch nahi hua hai. Main hu tumhare paas . Aaram se So jao.. he whishpered sweet nothings in her ear. He realised that she slept peacefully in his embrace.he is just staring her and slowly sleep embraced him too.

Next day when Vidhi woke up she find dev sitting beside her and leaned on head board and sleeping . She saw Patti on her forehead and realised he took care of her entire night.

She got freshen up and went to kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Dev woke up and find vidhi’s side empty he checked in washroom but not finding her he got sad that she is ignoring him and thought to make up to her.he got an idea and with smile he got freshen up and went down.

Everybody is at break fast table and he got angry by recalling yesterday incident. He called Vidhi who is serving mousi and said Das minut mein bahar gaadi ke paas aa jana hame bahar jana hain.

Vidhi didn’t want to go but couldn’t dare to show that in this situation. She just nodded her head without seeing him.

Satya: nashta karke jana dev

Dev: ithna time nahi hai ma .. with that he went out.

Vidhi asked Satya permission and went out after taking her things.

Dev opened the door for her and started the car.they sat silent for some time and after that dev said Vidhi kal jo hua..

Vidhi: Ham kaha jaa rahe hai ..:

Dev: He know she is ignoring that topic.

Surprise hai yaar aise kaise batathe hai . Thoda intezar karo. 

She nodded her head while looking outside.

Dev: Vidhi… ek bath puchu thumse..

Vidhi: ha .. puchiyena…

He about to ask his phone rang and it’s from ACP.

He lifted the call with annoyance but what ACP said made him shocked.

Mean time They reached the office.

Vidhi just got out from car and went inside office. 

There she met Sangeetha, Anaya and Rishab first. They talked for some time and Anaya apologises Vidhi and said tumhara pyar sacha hai vidhi isiliye ithni mushkilon baad hi sahi tumhe tumhara pyar mil gaya. Main bahut khush hu tumhare liye.  After seeing Vidhi teary eyes Rishab said are yaar tune senti kar dia bichare  ko.. 

vidhi… yeh sab chodo tum party kaha hai… shadi me invite Kia par office mein bhi ek pizza party karna banta hai yaar.

Vidhi: Ok ok Rishab main Abhi pizza order karthi Hu.. she went with Sangeetha , she ordered pizzas and she thanked Sangeeta for being her support system in the office and she missed her in shadi functions.

Sangeeta chided Vidhi for some time.
Dev : observed this and felt happy to see Vidhi all normal and happy. 

What he expected happened he thought. Iss surprise se vo bahut khush hai. He left her to enjoy and went to finish some work.

Vidhi went to cafeteria and distributed pizzas to all. All are seated and waiting for dev.

Dev left to cafeteria but met Divya in between and Divya started to talk about London college with him . How everybody admired him and how she got all awards after dev  as being all time topper of university.

They both talking happily about college with laugh  and reached the cafeteria.

They sat and started to eat pizza.

After listening Yogesh nonsense about Divya and dev she left the table with sad face.

Immediately dev rushed to her and about to ask what happened divya came and called dev sir  and ask him to come to see something important.

Vidhi left from there with annoyed face . She left to have a look around office. She went to the office hall with beaming eyes and remembered how dev got jealous of Arjun and transferred her to other office. She remembered the gujia incident how possessive dev just snatched it before Arjun reach that. A small smile came to her face.then she saw her table now occupied with Divya items. Her eyes become dull and she went along when she reached the way to dev room she remembered how she waited for him to palat and in the process how dev thought she is talking with wall. She laughed by remembering that.

Dev observing this by following her but secretly after getting rid of stupid divya. He also remembered what all she recalling by seeing her expressions.

Then Vidhi went to his room and just stared the full room once that has many   beautiful memories of them.

She remember how she said statue to dev at Abhi  and investors incident. Vidhi thu sach mein pagali filam ho..she spoke to herself and She went to the corner of the room and remembered how she hugged dev when he gifted her the scholarship papers. 

Her face is flushed with blush. Dev recalled that after seeing her blush and a wide smile came to him.

Then she went to his table and caressed the chair and table that witnessed their love , their arguments and their talks  about their love.

Her all smile vanished when she see the London college miniature in the table and the magazine consists dev photo which brought by Divya. She caressed the milapini ma photo in the corner shelf  of room which before it was in her desk. Dev observed everything and realised what all are  going through in vidhi’s mind. He recalled how the last time they met in that room she said that she will wait for him her entire life but won’t give his place to any other.

He got angry on himself and went to talk with her. 

He closed the door and When he about to hold her hands the door flunged open and Divya entered. 

Dev sir my all college friends not trusting me. They want a selfie with you as proof so pls wear this cap and we will take a selfie. she approached to him to  make him wear cap he called divya with strict voice. 

Divya kya batthamiji hai yeh mai our Vidhi bath Kar rahe the our tumne bina knock kiye andar aagayi.

Divya: sir vidhi tho hai isme ithna bada bath kya hain. Vaise ham donon ek jaisa hi hai na..

Dev: enough divya …Maine socha you are very hard working and good employ so I gave you some linience. It doesn’t mean that whatever you want and whenever you want you can do with me. 

No divya be in your limits. 

If you think that you are equal to Vidhi just because I gave vidhi’s desk to you.. you are wrong . You are hard working like Vidhi so I gave you the desk cause I need a honest employ in my office. 

Never compare your self with Vidhi.  I loved her not just because she is honest and hard working.  I Loved her because of her everything and no other girl can become Vidhi. I don’t want next time this behaviour from you because I know Vidhi won’t be comfortable with that. And I don’t do any thing that will make my love uncomfortable. She is love of my life  and I love her a lot.

Hope you understand and be in your limits. Now just get out from here and give us some space.

When he about to explain himself to Vidhi he got call from Satya and got horrified by the word emergency. 

They hurriedly bid bye to the office friends and went to Raichand house.

When they asked Satya what emergency she laughed and said about their honeymoon.

Vidhi and dev denied for that but Satya Abhi become stubborn and made them agree for that.

So now it’s final that tomorrow morning they are leaving for their honeymoon.

Everyone left to their rooms.

Dev and vidhi went to their room and both got freshen up. Dev is observing vidhi mood still gloomy he cursed himself for behaving close with Divya.

He recalled what all happen in office and realised vidhi got jealous because of Divya. He sighed and went to vidhi to clear her confusion.

He called vidhi but she didn’t replied and just combing her hair.

He got disappointed by her ignorance and went to her and hold her from back.

Vidhi: dev sir .. kya kar rahe hi aap. Chodiye mujhe..

Dev: fir vahi sir …. 

Vidhi: being jealous and angry said dev sir vali harkat karegi tho dev sir hi bolega na.. our aap dev sir ,dev sir sun ke bahut khush ho rahe the office mein.

He know she ment Divya and him.

He mentally laughed and turned her to him .. he  tucked her hair behind ear and whishpered mujhe yaha kahi se jalne ki badbu aa rahi hai.. vaise kya jal raha hai vidhi..

Vidhi got anger and hit on his chest and run from there.

He just grabbed her hand and said Vidhi pls don’t ignore me yaar I know I made a mistake. I shouldn’t have behave rude with you. I realised my mistake and I am trying to apologise you. But you are ignoring me. Agar aisa hi chalega tho problem kaise solve ho jayegi.

He turned her and said I am very sorry Vidhi  by looking into her eyes. and I promise here after I will never treat you in that way.pls Vidhi.. forgive me.

I know I crossed my limit by doubting on you that I know you well that you will never read my dairy.. not even with my permission. I know you won’t alllow any one to insult your self respect not even me .. I know that clearly but in anger I forgot my senses and I hurt your self respect. I know you are not angry but you are disappointed by my behaviour. Hai na..

Vidhi: ha aapne mujhe bahut disappoint Kia hai . Par pehli baar na tho koi baath nahi par yeh yaad rakhiyega ki main aapki biwi Hu.. aapki punching bag nahi..

Dev: Vidhi vo vo mousi ne tumhe jo..

Vidhi: dev sir.. is ghar me koi mujhe kuch bhi kahe mujhe koi farak nahi padta hai sivaay aapke…

Isiliye vo sab chodiye our bathayiye mujhe office kyon leke gaye aap bathayiye . ..

Dev: I thought to lift your mood as you are upset with me .

And I want you to show all who misunderstood your love and accused you like mousi that your love is so pure that’s why god  made that successful and our marriage happened with a happy note.kyon ki the last time when you visited office how vulnerable you are and how your colleague’s and friends accused you. So I want erase those bitter memories by today’s happiness.

But I didn’t expected that Divya will spoil this too.

Vidhi kept her finger on his lips and said mujhe kisi se koi farak nahi padta. Mujhe bas aapse matlab hai.

Dev: kissed her finger and said in husky tone .. tho ithna jealous kyon ho rahi thi  us vakt tumhe our usse compare karke.

Vidhi bend her head down. And thought she is not doubting him but she felt bad that dev is giving same importance to Divya which she is used to get before when she is in office. 

Dev: lifted her chin and made her look into his eyes.. 

tumhe kisi our se kabhi mat compare karna vidhi.tumhe pata hai na tum unique ho. Tumhare jaise log ab manufacturer nahi hote hain. Agar hogi bhi na meri jindagi mein tumhare jagah koi our nahi le sakta.

Our office mein bhi mein sirf tumhara desk usse diya tha . Par tumhari jagah as a imandar and efficient and friendly nice employ ka jagah BAs vo tumhaare hai. Our koi usse hasil nahi kar sakta .. our ek baat kabhi mat bhulna ki mai sirf tumhara Hu .. sirf tumhara.. our pura jindagi rahoonga. koi kuch bhi kahe par mera iss bath pe bharosa rakhna . Mera dil sirf tumhare liye dhadakta hai vidhi. Kyonki isko dhadakna tumhe sikhaya hain.

Vidhi:  hugged him being emotional.

Dev: Vaise madam ji ko apni pati pe bahut pyar aa raha hai.

Vidhi: kya sir app bhi …

Dev: kya karu madam mere patni ne mujhe mere naam se pukarne se inkaar kar rahe hai. 

Chota sa our bahut hot sa naam hai mera dev … bula lijiye madam he whishpered near her lips.

Vidhi: kya hai ki pati ji …aisa straight jaan buchkar naam bolna hai tho ajeeb lagega na .. baki aap samajhdaar hai..

Dev stood there shocked by her bold statement.

Mean while Vidhi ran to the wash room to escape from him.

to be continued…

Check next post for part 2 

Already uploaded.

SHINIKA.

Edited by Shinika - 1 years ago

Tag 1 

Pls Read my TS friends

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.

Tag 1

part 2 uploaded.

Thanks Shinika,

You wrote so beautiful about all the open ends.❤️

Thank you yaar . Read the second part too. Tried to show the bold Vidhi we are missing in show badly.

Wohhh, back to back updates.

Thanks once again 🙂

Both parts are amazing.

I just love every bit of it.. ❤️❤️❤️ 

Really missing the vibes between them.. but you describe it so well... ❤️❤️❤️

Plz do write more stuff on videv.. as the ongoing plot is just so annoying.. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 

Can't they just show a proper love moment between our videv.. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😞😞 

wild hot tha ye to yaara❤️

☺️🤪

Loved it