Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srj9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Loved both the parts.. especially where Dev gives Hilli mausi an earful πŸ’ƒ( waiting for this part in the show too) and the dev's thoughts after consummation as he is also a virgin so that unexplored feelings were written very wellπŸ™ˆπŸ₯°

tulip.johar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved reading both the parts Shinika, the transition from their unspoken feelings and sorting out the differences to expressing and fulfilling their desires as man and wife were so beautifully written by you! β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ at times, I feel 20 min episodes are not enough to fully bring out the emotion so such superb writings are needed to elevate and explore the emotion / scene fully... πŸ‘πŸ‘

Pls keep writing, we'll keep cheering you on πŸ‘πŸ‘

lovely2007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So hot....loved  it❀️❀️

Would like to read more ☺️

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Show se roothi huyi revu…

Meri story pe math rurhna..

Padhke review de do yaar

Waiting for it

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ek dum bhannat OS. β˜ΊοΈ

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh toh ekdum super se bhi upar waale story hein. Wow you show the real emotional depth of ViDev in first part which I am highly missing in the show. How Dev is caring his Vidhi to the core and how Vidhi was feeling disappointing for the unexpected thing from Dev and the way they both talked with each other and being expressive is too good. That befitting reply to Hili Mausi was written damn good. Sir vs Madam was so cute πŸ₯°πŸ₯° to read. In second partπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ 😍😍😍 Vidhi ko bold dikhayi toh maine kabhi Sochi nahi kee woh itna zyada bhi wild cat😜😍 kee tarah Dev babu se pakdam pakdayi khelegi , aur Dev bhi kya kisses pe kisses πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ sab deke deke bahut steamy steamy ban gaye. Show mein naa sahi Tumhari iss TS ne toh saari seemayein age gap kee tod dee.. Donon dil se , aatmaon se , tan se puri tarah se ek huye. Aur itna hot πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ bhi yaar tumne likhegi, padke bahut zyada shy feel ho rahi hein πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° aur blushing like an idiot . Kaise dikhati ho yaar words ke saath itna πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Hot hot ? Mein toh kaafi weak hun woh sab likhne mein 

Shinika thumbnail

Thankyou revu, now I am blushing. I don’t know I can write like this and everyone loved it.just trying write in different way. Today tried to bring Dev’s emotion as he is the one who got this unexpected and unimagined feeling after long wait.so for that I made Vidhi bold.

Main thing I imagined is after shadi if they visit office Vidhi or dev at least one of them will recall their old sweet memories and other feeling blush by that.

They will cherish their memories good and bad and felt happy that now all over and they are together now happily.

But they served total crap. Along with ongoing topic if they include these moments we can try to understand their point but they are so hope less.

And in second part the last hug scene . I am waiting that they will show some thing like this as they are not giving many touchy scenes for videv. At least this way we can feel their closeness and that madness of newly wedded couple emotionally.

If I think deeply more points are there to raise but I want to be optimistic and I don’t want to miss ViDev.

Now they are my daily booster pill.

So I will watch it whatever crap they show .

I am totally messed up. I am hiding in cocoon and crying silently for ViDev.

Thank you revu .  Just motivate me like this. I will write more scenes and feel my real ViDev here.

Edited by Shinika - 1 years ago
Shinika thumbnail

Parud , scissor, nany, Arpi kaha ho aap log?

If you have some time pls  read my story .

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shinika

Parud , scissor, nany, Arpi kaha ho aap log?

If you have some time pls  read my story .

I am here only, just very very busy with personal stuff

lots of deadlines and work to finish  

Shinika thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

I am here only, just very very busy with personal stuff

lots of deadlines and work to finish  

oh!!! office ,deadlines these words are really frustrating nowadaysπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.
Take care dear❀️