Devvrat and his Destiny/ Devvrat our unki Vidhi ; ViDev;OS

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Hey girls !!! First A very Happy and prosperous New Year to all and more than one year for our videv and our friendship too…

A small gift from my side to thank all for the love you guys showered on me and my stories..

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

A man in his forties entered an apartment…

Hey man what’s today for supper ? Finally I am back and dieing for  your delicious food and hugged dev tightly..

Dev: oh man, Tim easy .. easy .. don’t overact … I know about your arrival and all the preparations are done .. let’s have food .. and offered him a tasty meal. 

Tim took a bite with spoon hurriedly and closed his eyes and took a deep breadth… 

Dev laughed and shaked his head with disbelief by the antics of his over dramatic friend /only bestie since 9 years..he started to eat , took a bite with his fingers and stuffed it  in mouth…

Tim: bhannat… yummy…. Literally it’s heaven dev…  am craving for this from long 30 days man…thank you so much …

Dev got choked by listening Tim and tried to speak but couldn’t ..

Tim tapped on his back and offered water to him…

Dev gulped the water in one go and asked with difficulty.. Tim can you pls repeat what you said before…

Tim got confused by the reaction of ever calm and composed dev… 

Dev: Tim repeat what you said earlier asked eagerly.

Tim: yummy food.. tasty and I am craving for this food and explaining his feeling after eating the food..

Dev: no Tim the other word..

Tim: hmm… heaven yes heaven I said … what’s wrong with you dev…why are you hyper reacting?

Dev not in mood to answer him and said again not these words Tim.. ya that Hindi word you used just before…

Tim: thought for some time and said .. bhantaas… he remembered someone correcting him as bhannat… and said no.. no.. bhannat she said bhannat… 

Dev got frozed by listening this…

Tim: dev.. what happened ?

Dev: who said you this word and where you heard this?

Tim: bro .. obviously in airport and an Indian girl…

And you know she is too sweet and cute … the innocence , that mesmerising smile and the twinkling eyes … in simple words an adorable little angel…

Dev who listening with bated breadth couldn’t hear Tim talking about her( the thought of the chances being it Vidhi)  and shouts stop with out listening the last words properly….

Tim got worried and came near dev and checked  on him.. dev is everything ok? Are you burning up? No.. you look fine I mean fine and not fine…

Dev what happened?and shaked him by not getting any response..

Dev couldn’t feel anything and blinded by the overwhelming emotions.. Tim words only  ringing in his mind and he finally realised his last words .

Dev: what did you said … little angel?

Tim: yes pal.. she is a bubbly little girl who is just  six or seven years old…and the name … DWITHI … you know if you see her you will be shocked as she is a mini version of you.. the generous , kind hearted , polite and innocent and at the same time naughty and matured than her age…. 

Tim: when I met her in airport…

Dev got webbed in the emotions that his heart is weaving and unintentionally he sat and immersed in the conversation…

Tim: the way that little girl helped me.. I am fascinated towards her and she is a real angel man..but her mother she is a mystery… can you believe that she herself reported dwithi’s mischief and paid the 80 euro fine…and made the girl realise the mistake and the reason behind fine…. She is indeed an epitome of fairness and loyalty.. and a true mentor to her kid…

Dev’s pupils widened by listening the qualities of that girls mother and a tear fell from his eye…

One part of his heart is bleeding by the thought of the chance of that mother being Vidhi and the other part is at peace as that’s what he wished for her… He prayed milapini mata to bless Vidhi with all the happiness that she deserved…

Tim: kept his hand on dev shoulder and said .. I can understand your emotional state dev… that’s why I am saying pls atleast now move on..

You know right she is married long back and think once there are many chances that she also might happy with her life like the woman I met in airport  and move on man.. I am tired of saying this again and again.. forget about her and live your life dev… you also deserved to be happy my friend… and left from there to leave dev alone.

Dev knows Tim is concerned about him and he is the only one true friend who knows about real Dev. For dev it took 2 years to trust ,open up to Tim and that too on that day when he get to know Vidhi is married to someone else… and drank for the first and last time unknowingly on that day and blurted vidhi’s name infront of him though he didn’t revealed everything ….

Slowly dev drawned  to the past memories when Hp got attack after knowing about dev and Vidhi . Dev took care of hp treatment without letting them know and consoled Vidhi and stood like a rock along with her.  He tolerated all the critism he got from friends and media on that day.. He masked his confidence until hp asked him to meet him alone even though he is feeling guilty for whatever happened with Vidhi. 

That one meeting changed his entire thinking and finally found a way to free from the burden of his guilt …..

After talking with HP He left the city without informing anyone not even his family….

He gave everything to his family and started his life again from start and tried to work in small scale. Due to his identity he couldn’t find none as per his liking and at the same time he met Tim who is unknown to the Devrath Raichand. Tim offered him to work like him for a company in UK and helped dev to grab that job and reaching UK just like him . Slowly both become friends . dev got many opportunities and earned well. Dev purchased an apartment and offered Tim to live with him as Tim always looked after dev like a brother and he became the pillar of support for dev.After 2 years One-Day dev is very anxious and felt like his loved one is in pain. It happened many times but He couldn’t control the urge to know about Vidhi on that day and called Satya for the first time in that two years…

Satya recieved the call and by feeling the utter silence she whispered dev and cried after that.

Dev couldn’t see her cry called  her ma and talked with her. He asked about family members and in talks Satya become emotional and said she can understand why dev disappeared suddenly at that time and said casually that now he can come back home as vidhi’s marriage is on that day.

Dev got shocked and asked with disbelief is Satya know wether that is correct ? 

Satya said that she got to know from some office low level staff  that Sharma ji ki beti ki shaadi aaj milapini mata ki mandir mein huva tha..

Dev got frozed for a sec but composed and said to Satya that finally he is so happy as that is what he too wished.. but now he is not yet ready to face them . Satya asked about his whereabouts and contact but dev ignored that topic and said he is fine and will call her himself again in some days… 

He couldn’t talk further and sat like a statue for some time. He finally let the tears flow with a smile on his lips and suppressed his emotions.

He is working like a maniac on that day and Tim noticed all the happenings and sighed with disappointment. He now know when dev reacted like this much workaholic means he is disturbed by her thoughts. He couldn’t see dev like that and offered him a spiked drink. A disturbed dev took the drink and gulped in a go to relax him self. Dev got intoxicated and cried like a child while talking about Vidhi marriage. He cried for her and accused god for his fate of meeting his love that much late. He cursed his existence , his age and the umra ki seema that they have …He shouted that you are too late dev… you are too late… you don’t deserve her but one thing he is lucky as he can live with her love even though he can’t live with her and he know she can never love anyone the way she loved him so deep and so selfless. Tim understood the reason of Dev’s sorrow and tried to get more  information as much as possible. But dev smiled with tears and just spilled Vidhi name and blabbered that he is very happy about her marriage but begged her to not forget him as her love is the only reason for his exsistence. Tim tried to know the reason of their break up but dev didn’t revealed anything and wished for her happiness like a chant and dozed off being first time .

The next day he came back to senses and realised his drink got spiked but didn’t asked Tim about it.  Dev opened his old phone to see her picture one last time. He remembered that day when he talked with Hp last …

Dev: Hari Prasad ji .. mujhe pata hai .. ap mujhse bahut naraz hai… par pehle aap thik ho Jayiye our uske baad apna jo man kare vo kar sakte hai mere sath. Par ab aapki parivar ko aapki jaroorat hai…vidhi.. vo tho puri tarah dar chuki hai.. aapke liye bas royi ja rahe hai…kam se kam vidhi ke liye aapko koshish karna hoga..our aap jaldi theek honge .. mujhe pata hai.. 

Hp removed his mask and asked dev with difficulty…

Dev sahab agar meri beti ki jagah aapki behen chitra hoti tho tab bhi aap itni himmat se bath kar payenge.. batayi ye dev sahab… maine suna aap apne bhai behan ko ek pita ki tarah pala hai.. tho..aap hi ek insaan hai jo bahut ache se samajh sakte hai… mere dil ki haal…hai na.. dev Saab aap samajh sakte hai na… our mera parivaar sirf meri patni hai..  meri beti mere liye usi vakt mar chuki thi jab vo mujhe ithna bada dhoka diya tha…..

Dev blinked his eyes and traced her pic lovingly . After few minutes with a heavy heart he deleted all her images he had in the phone.

Tim saw dev but felt inarticulate and tried to explain dev..

Tim: dev .. I know you are a very kind , generous and lively person . You helped everyone even though you know they are taking you granted and fooling you.. still you choosed to consider only the good ness in other people. It’s commendable dev and I can’t see the same person so helpless to even fight/ face his inner emotions.. Dev heard everything but didn’t reacted and tried to continue to check his phone.

Tim:got frustrated and grabbed the phone from dev .., still dev sat silent…Tim got angered and shouted I can’t see you like a deadpan dev… just show your displeasure atleast once dev… 

And What you are doing with this.. oh how come I forget  …the same thing that you are doing since 2 years.. huh.. simply watching her photo… and it won’t happen again..till now I didn’t intruded into your personal space but this time…mark my words .. I won’t allow you to suffer like this..Tim threatened dev 

but dev replied calmly that he deleted all her photos as now onwards he doesn’t have any right on her and requested Tim to not talk this topic again.. and left to office..

The fact is love cannot be understood. Or rationalised Or reasoned with . Love can only be lived and felt and exprienced.

Dev came back from memory lane and realised the time it’s almost midnight and thought Tim will be hungry as he didn’t ate anything …

Dev went to Tim with a noodles bowl and signed him to eat. Tim asked dev to share with him. Both are disturbed by their own turmoil but composed and tried to act normal…

The next day Tim went to office early to report as he is joining back after a month ….

Dev is going to office late as it’s the day he had to visit an orphanage. Dev made it as a habit to visit orphanage atleast once in a week and He is doing this from last 9years.

In the office Tim is waiting for dev as a meeting is scheduled on that time to introduce a new data scientist…for a demanding short project…

The meeting got started and everyone is waiting for DEO.. and the new joinee..

The chairman came to discuss about the project as its prestigious for their firm …

Dev entered the office and when he laid his foot on entrance he felt the sudden gush of wind and a pleasant smile appeared on his face. But he ignored the feeling as in hurry for the meeting and directly went to conference room. 

He excused and went inside and confused by seeing the shocked expression of Tim. the chairman invited him…

Hey DEO … man we are waiting for you and I know today your schedule is late and meet the new Data analyst …

Dev’s heart is thumping in speed and he is sweating with un known tension and the time freezes when she faces him.

DEO meet the Data Analyst MS Vidhi and he is our Design Executive Officer 

Mr Devrath..

For Dev and Vidhi the time frozed when their eyes met each other and didn’t heard anything after.

Both eyes moisted by the overwhelming emotions and greeted each other silently .Vidhi was the first one to come to senses and offered shake hand to him ..

Nice meeting you Mr ..

Dev shook her hand with quiver and both shuddered by the touch they are longing for.

Every minute passed with difficulty for them and went back to the memory lane…in the lunch break Tim came to dev and whispered dev .. literally the world is so small.. yesterday I told you na I met DWITHI the small girl and this data analyst … she is the mother… and stopped by realising Dev’s shocked state and thought that wether really it’s a coincidence as her name also Vidhi… but didn’t dared to utter by observing Dev’s state.

Dev closed his eyes to suppress the reignited feelings by forgetting the promise he made to himself . No dev no.. you may deviated in the emotional pressure for sometime but now enough…don’t deviate and don’t forget what you choosed …

All went to cafeteria and Vidhi joined her team. When she is going to her cabin Tim interrupted her and asked about his little angel…

Vidhi frowned and said sir.. it’s office and it’s not appropriate to discuss personal matters in office. But I will try to make you  both meet one day as she also liked you and asking to meet you again and left from there…

Tim asked her to call him by name but Vidhi reply shocked him by remembering that he heard same lines from dev…

Sorry sir… I can’t call my seniors only with the name by disrespecting their age and experience..

Dev remembered their office time when he first time stopped her to discuss personal matters in office…. and slowly immersed into the memory lane… He came to senses by Tim’s multiple calls and cursed his self control to forget the sad reality again and again. After that he didn’t dared to see or meet her again and left the office early…  Every one shocked to know that their disciplined boss left office early against the rules .. some commented that he could have got some other new social services activity… someone commented that he is so generous otherwise in these days who is spending half of their hard earned money for orphanages … other said I every time doubt that how a person like a fool who is unaware that everyone is using him for their purpose could be the most intellectual and disciplined in work.

Some one just criticised that no one is a saint and fair in these days … definitely he is getting some benefits with those services .. that’s the reason he is not into any relation even after these many years …

Vidhi got sick by knowing about the peoples thinking and felt bad for dev . But she felt confused by Dev’s behaviour. He was never like that and  he is very vigilant she thought..

When did he become like her … she is shocked by the realisation. And about breaking rule she know he is trying to ignore her but In a generous way … how come she forget his previous ways of avoiding her..

For a sec she is smiling with tears by remembering his antics and the other she is hurt by his ignorance.. she took a deep breath and controlled her emotions and continued her work.

Tim who observing them both after realising about dev state when he said she is the mother of DWITHI and the names coincidence. He found many things similar to dev in her in just one day.

Dev reached apartment and felt like choked… he searched for the the only thing he could get solace and wore the shirt gifted by Vidhi… he felt at peace after feeling her close to him and felt like disappointed with himself for runaway like a coward. He every time thought he will be happy by seeing her if he get the chance in future after her marriage news but he is wrong…. He is totally wrong and he felt that he can’t see her as some one else’s… he can’t… Dev felt anxious and sweating profusly… and tried to grab the water glass but he couldn’t and his hand  almost gave up but a hand grabbed the glass at same time and make him drink water… Tim wiped the sweat and asked dev to calm himself.  In few minutes Dev becomes normal and shrugged his shoulders at Tim’s questioning gaze…

Vidhi reached home and welcomed by Rajeev and followed by DWITHI calling him papa…

She took DWITHI in her arms and went to her room. She hugged DWITHI tight and let the emotions flow.

DWITHI worriedly asks mama, what happened ? But Vidhi ignored and said she is ok and they will make dinner together  for mom and papa …

Rajeev who observed Vidhi felt something wrong but didn’t want to push her further…

All finished dinner and dispersed to rooms. Vidhi recite story to DWITHI by looking at moon until she drifted to sleep. Vidhi walked to the window and glanced the moon closely…

Dev unable to get any sleep decided to work but not to scare Tim again who insisted to sleep in his room to check on him . He slowly went to the balcony and sat in the moonlight and started to work. He suppressed his urge to see the moon with the fear to dwell in her thoughts again…

He know how many sleepless nights he spent here by glancing the same moon that she is watching to just feel the same ehsaas that united them once…

Few days passed and dev didn’t dared to meet her directly but taking updates through mails. It’s the day that they two had the meeting and he can’t avoid that. He made himself busy in these past few days to control and immersed in work. 

Vidhi came to the assigned meeting room and called sir… without seeing the person infront … and while busy in arranging the designs… 

Dev suddenly looked up by listening the sir… in her voice… and closed his eyes to suppress the repeated voice of her ringing in his mind…

Vidhi looked up and find dev infront and cursed her for the blunder she made by seeing the pain in his eyes just before closing his eyes… 

Dev opened his eyes and maintained his composure and about to discuss the designs..

Dev: see Ms. Vi 

Vidhi: took a deep breadth and said sir.. it’s Vidhi… call me Vidhi…with a quivering voice.

Dev felt akward by seeing her hesiatate to listen ms.. from him and got hurt but his mind warned him that she is not Ms anymore and pleaded him to stick to his decision.

Vidhi felt happy to listen ms Vidhi but got worried by seeing his painful eyes when she addressed him sir… she doesn’t want to make him feel hurt by reminding their office time. 

Both discussed about the designs professionally and by the end of meeting she thanked dev by calling him sir.. for his inputs and apologised for calling him sir .. as she can’t address him without respect and went hurriedly from there without waiting for his reaction..

Another week passes like this with their encounters but dev never dared to look at her closely yet he maintained his professionalism and discussed the topics related to work . He wondered that vidhi changed a lot and thought when she become this much composed and he can literally see the old himself in vidhi .Tim is connecting the dots and maximum confirmed that she is the same Vidhi… 

On a holiday day Vidhi asked Tim to meet at a restaurant to spend some time with DWITHI.

After spending some time  DWITHI insisted to play more.. so Tim invited Vidhi to visit his apartment in the hope of creating an environment to dev realise that she is happy in her life and it’s time for him to move on without any guilt.

Vidhi politely rejected as she know about Tim and Dev’s long friendship and they share the same apartment from other employees but offered Tim to take DWITHI to his home for some time in the hope of sharing some solace to dev as she knows how much dev likes kids and how he becomes kid by being with them.

Dev came after visiting an orphanage and confused by seeing a bubbly cute girl in his house… he felt mesmerised by seeing her cute smile and her twinkling of eyes when she laughs brought a wholehearted smile on dev…He about to touch her soft cheeks he heard Tim calling DWITHI baby … your golgappe are ready…

Dev held back his hand hesitated to touch her. But DWITHI signed him to come near … dev bent on his knees upto her level and looked at her with amuse.. she pinched her ear and said to dev… pls uncle don’t tell to mama as I asked myself golgappe… mama used to tell golgappe are not that good for health and I can’t eat more as I am so small. But I really like the taste uncle … you know our khougali’s golgappe are so tasty .. not just tasty.. simply bhannaat…and pls don’t tell to my mama… 

Dev got lost in her and his mind is visualising Vidhi through DWITHI antics and bhannat.. how Vidhi used to say .. same like that…

Why your mama will scold you.. ha.. she can not resist herself to eat first… yes…really she likes them a lot… said dev being in trance…

DWITHI raised her brow and asked how you know my mumma uncle and she won’t eat golgappe… i never saw her eating when papa and me eating in a mall or not even Seema di and mama , me went for shopping.. no.. you are lying or you don’t know my mama…

Dev got enchanted  by listening her blabber continuously like Vidhi and slowly pinched  his cheeks and said .. tum bahut cute ho… bacha…

DWITHI:  bacha nahi hu main.. DWITHI hu main… DWITHI Rajeev Khandeval.

Dev becomes silent by listening her name and said ha bacha.. I don’t know your mama… I am wrong…

DWITHI: no uncle… you are right.. I only forgot…mama said once she is used to eat before but some one dear to her fell sick by eating golgappe because of her and then she promised milamipini ma to not touch golgappe again as her punishment.… 

Tim came with golgappe plate and stopped by seeing their banter. He observed dev lost again talked loudly DWITHI baby come.. we will relish these golgappe…and took her with him.

Dev went for freshen up and came to the hall to find DWITHI holding Bhagavadgeeta that Tim brought in India trip. Dev went near her and asked whether she wanted him to read a story from the book.

Tim came and laughed at dev… and said how come a small girl will be interested in these stories dev and she even don’t know how to read the words properly..

DWITHI smiled at dev and started to recite a shloka from Geeta…and this time Tim stood rooted with shock.

She finished and said to dev thank you uncle but I know all the stories and shlokas from this book. Mama started to teach me this when I am 2 years old…but it’s true I can’t spell some words correctly.mama said learning the meaning and using it in life is important not just spelling the words as I am still small to say those big words.

Tim still shocked and asked with disbelief you know all stories from this book?

DWITHI: yes uncle.. I know all stories and my favourite is Devratha story… 

Devvrat our unki vidhi… in English 

Devvrat and his destiny..

Mom teached me that how Devratha sacrificed his everything for the love he had for his father  and how generous and kind hearted he is to help his dear one’s selflessly throughout his life .

Mama said that all stories will teach the same moral as  When we are ready to leave our favourite thing for other kids happiness it’s the true friendship and it’s the biggest good thing we are doing in our life and always be ready to help others…

Dev hugged the little girl with admiration and kissed at her forehead and felt proud of Vidhi… she is indeed a true meaning of mother .. he thought..

Dev and DWITHI gelled along nicely and dev recited some Panchatantra stories to DWITHI and they both enjoyed by enacting the animals…

Dev remembered the last happy time he spent with vidhi under Dhruv thara at bal ghar and the time they enjoyed with Ruhi  like a family.

How time flewed nobody realised and 

Dev cooked her favourite Indian food along with DWITHI and feeded her with his hands. 

The love he has for her that seeks nothing, expects nothing, demands nothing, wants nothing .Tim thought by seeing dev cherishing the moments with  his lovers daughter.

Tim adored the bond of Dev and DWITHI. He got puzzled by finding the both unique qualities of dev and Vidhi in DWITHI…

Vidhi called Tim and asked him to drop DWITHI as it’s her sleeping time…

Dev bid bye to DWITHI with a heavy heart and wished for her happiness…

Few Days passed and it’s just few days left for Vidhi to finish the project and go back…

One day when Dev and Tim went to a restro for a meeting and they finished and Tim came out first and there all of a sudden he got shocked by seeing DWITHI coming towards Tim by calling . Tim asked DWITHI that how she is here as he know Vidhi is in office and winding up her project as she has to leave in 2 days…

DWITHI said that she came here with her mom and papa… and showed a couple standing in a distance . Tim shocked by seeing them and asked DWITHI is she really saying truth?

Dev who came back after Tim saw the couple and listened the talks of DWITHI and Tim . He doesn’t know how to react to the truth he saw and went from there silently…

DWITHI face palmed and said you idiot friend she is my mom who gave birth to me and Vidhi is my mama.. my mom’s sister…

Tim got anxious by knowing the truth and asked DWITHI to go to her parents and went from there angrily ….He reached the office and went to confront Vidhi..

Vidhi: hi sir… what’s up why are you looking disturbed…

Tim: I will ask straight Vidhi.. just answer one thing… are you the same Vidhi did Dev love? 

She stood silent as she don’t know how to answer his question…

Tim: I got my answer Vidhi… and if you are that girl and you are unmarried… you are DWITHI’s masi not the biological mother then why are you torturing him by faking your marriage… 

Vidhi : stood confused listening him and whispered .. my marriage … is he thinking that I am  married … is he really thought that I can marry someone else?

Tim is frustrated and blabbered don’t  try to blame dev.. Vidhi … He heard this from his mom and explained about the phone conversation…

Now Vidhi understood Dev’s distant behaviour with her and her all doubts got cleared…

Seeing Vidhi silent Tim got frustrated more and accused her of betraying dev by faking her marriage. He explained Dev’s state after that news and the turmoil , the panic attacks and the struggle to forget her and explained what ever he endured in all these years.. and specifically now when he came to know that you are DWITHI’s mother. How he controlled himself to adore you with love like before even though you are infront of him and how he hesitated to touch DWITHI as she is not a part of him.

Tim said with disappointment…You girls can never understand the true love of a man … and left from there…

Vidhi smiled with tears by seeing some one care for dev this much other than his family…

She reached home and welcomed by Golden who  came home after finishing her work. 

Golden thanked Rajeev for helping Vidhi in her absence… 

Vidhi went for freshen up and Rajeev filled in the details of vidhi’s state on her first day and his doubts regarding vidhi behaviour to Golden.

Golden also shocked at first to see Dev sir with Tim and listened about dev from DWITHI in phone. But now she got a clarity of what could have happened ands decided to talk with vidhi…

She went to vidhi room and got shocked by seeing Vidhi’s state. Vidhi sat on the ground and leaned on to bed and legs closed to her stomach and hiding her head in his palms to hide her tears.. she ran to her and hugged vidhi … vidhi cried bitterly for some time . After some comforting words finally vidhi opened up and explained about Dev’s state after leaving her .

Golden apologised for becoming the blocker for twice  in their relation and encouraged vidhi to talk with dev for one last time. She stated that no one is happy with this separation… and asked her to try once. DWITHI called Tim and asked him to pick her up. 

When Tim came for DWITHI he got shocked by seeing vidhi and warned her to not interact with dev. Golden heard Tim and explained all the happenings and made him realise that not only dev … vidhi also endured so much pain for their love and dev is the one who sacrificed everything for vidhi’s happiness. 

Dev reached home after roaming some time on road to control his emotions. He felt happy to know that his vidhi is only his … and at the same time cursed himself for destroying her happiness… He felt multiple emotions at same time and slowly realised how she become that much composed and calm. She is living like him to believe her self that he is with her . He got pained by seeing the extent of her love for him. If she is still single means he can imagine how much struggle she would have faced to deny Hp and her family against marriage. He got hurt by knowing that still she is waiting for him. He remembered her words when she proposed him at dhaba… BAs ek ishara kafi hai ki Iss puri umra bithane ke liye… He couldn’t take the pain of realising her pain, struggles as here he is thinking that she is happy somewhere and immersed in his own heart break. How selfish he is to think like that and how he believed that she could marry some one . He reached home with the thoughts and opened the door to find vidhi in his home…

He got shocked by the unexpected visit of vidhi and tried to ignore her…

Tim… you have visitors and I will see you later and about to go…

Tim is not in home and I came to see you said vidhi…

Dev: stammered vidhi… I had an important work and I will meet you later….

Vidhi: I am leaving tomorrow and I just had this few hours  to be with you… she whispered…

Dev stopped by listening to her and thought how come I forget that vidhi … you are going tomorrow but your thoughts , the memories of yours never leave me .. never ever… I too want to be with you vidhi but I had to let you go .. for your happiness…. 

Vidhi: thought bas ek baar rukne ke liye kaha dijiye dev sir… ya koi bhi ishara de dijiye ki aap bhi mere sath rehne ke liye taras rahe hai sir… sirf vo kafi hai .. Iss puri umra aapki yadon ke sahare bithane ke liye .. aapke liye na sahi kam se kam meri khushi ke liye… pls sir… she begged him  to embrace her once with love…

Dev stood silent and didn’t dared to  to see into her pleading eyes…

After few killing minutes Vidhi just glanced him for one last time like imprinting him in her entire being and left from there…

That night become the most longest and painful night for them both… 

Next day vidhi got ready and bid bye to golden and raajeev.. Golden let vidhi take DWITHI with her as she is the only one who can mend Vidhi’s broken heart….

Golden couldn’t see vidhi’s pale face and thought to find atonement for her earlier mistake…

She met Dev in his office and requested to talk with him by faking an emergency…

She apologised to dev doe spooling their relation and became the cause for Dev’s decision of breaking up with Vidhi…

Dev asked her not to feel guilty for the mistake she didn’t did as truth can never be hidden for long time and eventually will come out one or the other way…. And asked her about she called him for…

She know everything you did before leaving her and why?

And she even know that chacha ji asked you to meet and manipulated you emotionally to leave her before 9 years.

Dev is shocked to hear this new information.

Golden continued as she know you are the one who asked Anaya to give shelter to Vidhi until hp accepts her back. She know it’s you who wiped the news from all digital media and ensured to not let the news Surface again. 

She knew all along that in hope of Hp accepting her back you took the decision to leave her for her happiness…

first she thought hp is really forgave her and called her back after few months when you left. She came home happily and took good care of hp. She waited for you to come and unite with her as hp is fine and forgave her.. she waited .. waited and tried to know about your whereabouts… in that process When she come to know that you met hp and talked  and then immediately you vanished like thin air… she understood everything and stopped talking with chacha ji..from that day she took all our responsibility and worked hard to fulfill our needs. But she never left the hope to not find you..  aapko patha hai ek din bhi aisa nahi guzara ki vo apke bare mein bath nahi kiya ho… our vakt beethe beethe vo apse milne ki ummed rakhne se bhi darthi thi…. and when chacha and chachi forced her to marry she threatened them that she will leave the home if they insisted her again and stated clearly that she is only yours and she will marry only you otherwise she will love to live alone as you are always by her side being her confidence and strength …like this Vidhi’s life is going wiith balance but once again I become the reason for the misunderstanding between you both when you tried to reach her.It was me who loved rajeev and got pregnant without marriage… but my in laws didn’t accepted for the marriage as we have a status difference… when DWITHI got born Rajeev left the hope to convince their parents and came to me by leaving his family…  on that day itself Vidhi got me married to Rajeev in milapini mata mandir. Meri ma ne samaj se darke sab ko yeh bataya ki Sharma ji ki beti ho raha hai mandir mein… isiliye sab ne socha ki vidhi didi ka shadi hua hai … but after that vidhi’s hardships become more by adding Rajeev’s job trials. Vidhi arranged money to send Rajeev to uk for job and she took care of DWITHI from the day she born… she looked very happy when she is with DWITHI. Even her name also choosed by Vidhi. Slowly Vidhi becoming normal by immersed in the duties of DWITHI.. I left DWITHI with Vidhi by feeling guilty for the broke up of your relationship and thought to repent for my mistake…  and you know sir.. Vidhi raised DWITHI just like you by inculcating all the good qualities and started to see your reflection in her… sometimes I also will feel that she is the perfect combination of you both… And slowly after few years  I joined Rajeev in uk but here our salaries are less and the debts we took for Rajeev and DWITHI are getting increased but Vidhi managed everything by taking care of our 3 families… along with DWITHI.now vidhi had to repair the haveli to save  before collapsing… And she in need of urgent money … at the same time I saw the opening in your company and forced Vidhi to come here for one month as the package is high and she is very famous Data Analyst in India but she doesn’t want to change company as they are the only one who offered her the job even after that fiasco…

Jab vo aapko yaha uthne saal baad dekha hai tho unki sari purane yaadein taza ho gaye the par vo aise haal main thi ki himmat karne ki himmat bhi haar chuki thi our aapki ignorance ne usse puri tarah tod diya hai.. vidhi ne yeh kabhi nahi dikhaya par unki facade sab ko dhikhayi diya hai jo dekhna chahte hai…

Ab aap hi batayi ye dev sir .. what is vidhi’s fault in this? Why she had to endure this much pain even after finding her love? Why you had to go through this torture of not accepting the love that inviting you?  Why she had to even fear to keep the hope up to unite with you? Ek baar sab ke bare mein bhulke bas aap donon ki bare mein sochiye … sirf aap dono ke baare mein… aapne apne jindagi ka nou saal diya hai Iss soch mein ki aapke bina vo khush rahegi .. par vo hua nahi na… na aap khush hai our na vo… our aapko pata hai jis insaan ke liye aap apni pyar ko pane ki ummed hi chod diya aaj vohi insaan  aap dono ki Milan ke liye taras rahe hain.. aapko yakeen nahi Hai na .. yeh suniye… DWITHI ne mujhe bola ki yeh aapko jaroor sunane chahiye .. bas isiliye maine aapko milne ko pucha.. vidhi ki flight ek ghante mein hai our baki aapki marzi …and handed him  the recorder and left from there…

He on the recorder with shiver and 

DEO.. apne pucha na mama nanu se kyon bath nahi karti hai…

Mujhe yaad aaya ki ek baar nanu ne mujhe hug karke bahut roya our bola ki agar vo ek galati nahi kiya hota tho aaj mere naam our mere favourite kahani ki tarah Devvrath our unki Vidhi sath mein hote the…

Devrath+Vidhi ~ DWITHI..

He remembered DWITHI talking about family and said that nanu loves her so much and plays with her but she never saw mama talking with nanu even though she never gets angry on anyone…

Vidhi’s pleading face is surfaced infront of his eyes and dev is anxious to decide anything…

What are you still waiting for dev go and claim your love man!!! You deserve it.. you both deserve each other… Vidhi’s flight will take off in 40 mins .. you have to hurry up … if you loose her now … I doubt wether you will get her ever… 

Dev left to airport with hurry but he couldn’t make to catch her before take off…

Dev disappointed at first but smiled by seeing the message of Tim with the details of immediate flight ticket to India…. He boarded the flight but felt like every minute as a year and tensed about the reaction of Vidhi… He know yesterday she give up all her hopes to unite with him when she left silently without asking him anything even though she know everything….. Dev felt bad to know about the hard ships she had to face alone and cursed himself for not giving a chance to their love… and ignoring the thing that how stubborn his Vidhi is… and he understood if they didn’t get the chance to meet again also she would have lived her life with his memories and hoping to unite him one fine day for her entire life…He landed in Indore but hesitated to go to Vidhi house.. he prayed for milapini ma and decided to follow his instinct. He visited the bal ghar and wondered by seeing the changes… balghar has all the facilities that the kids needed and they extended it to a large extent. He is coming there after 9 years and no one recognised him except the watchman and the care taker. All kids looked at him like an alien and he asked care taker about the kids he know. Care taker explained that vidhi transferred them to the different place for their better education as now they are in their higher studies..

Dev whispered Vidhi….

Caretaker: ha sir … after you left Abhi sir handled the balghar for some days but after that the funds are reduced and at the same time Vidhi visited and helped the organisation to get more donations and apart from that she started to donate some amount whenever the kids needed something and saved the balghar … Now all kids here treat Vidhi like an angel and Vidhi also spend her time here with her daughter as well.

DWITHI…

Ha sir… DWITHI .. Vidhi  will come here atleast once in a week to spend with kids along with DWITHI and even her birthdays are celebrated among this children in the balghar…and DWITHI she is a very kind and sweet girl just like her mother… and said by realising that dev is searching for some one …sir now DWITHI is here if you want to meet her….. and took them to Dev’s mother room….

When dev entered the room and welled up seeing the sight infront of him.. The cute DWITHI is lighting Diya infront of his mother photo and Vidhi is cleaning the bed nd books. He found the room same as how he kept when he is there…

DWITHI saw dev first and ran to him by calling him DEO…

Vidhi turned instantly with disbelief and cupped her mouth to suppress her muffles by seeing him in his mothers-room after so many years … she turned back and wiped her tears and stood silent by looking down…

Dev hugged DWITHI and kissed her forehead while watching Vidhi trying to hide her tears…

He walked up to Vidhi while holding DWITHI’s finger and said looking at her eyes which is grounded to hide her vulnerability…

Jab mouka tha tab kaha nahi paya vidhi par aaj aisa dar lag raha hai ki aaj nahi tho shayad mujhe kabhi yeh batane ka mouka nahi milega…

I love you Vidhi… I love you so much ……

Vidhi raised her head with disbelief by listening his heart felt confession … and urged to meet his closed eyes …He held her hands and asked .. if you can forgive me … pls give a second chance to cherish my life with you two angels….

DWITHI: angel …  but DEO mom said you are mama’s angel and you are calling us angels… 

Dev: yes my cutie pie .. you both are the real angels who sent by god to fill my life with Colors… said dev while waiting for the reaction from Vidhi…

Vidhi took the time to digest that whatever happened is for real and she is not dreaming about listen his wish to share his life with her like before… 

Dev misunderstood vidhi’s silence as her rejection and turned to go … 

This time Vidhi  grabbed his hand on time and entwined her hand with his . 

Dev smiled with teary eyes and thanked milapini ma for giving back his love..He side hugged both his girls and left to Sharma house…

When they reached home .. Bimla got happy by seeing them together and welcomed them with aarthi… Hp came there but lowered his eyes with guilt.. Dev hugged him and asked him to not feel guilty as he did what is best for his daughter..

Satya and Abhi  came there hurriedly by receiving Dev’s call all of sudden and felt happy by seeing everything fine.. Satya hugged dev and cried silently… she hugged Vidhi and thanked her for always looking after her and helping Abhi in the time of crisis in Dev’s absence…

Dev took Vidhi to the mandir and make her wear the bangles and did the Aarti together…

He asked Hp and Abhi to make the arrangements fast for marriage as he is already 50 and can’t wait more to marry his love.. 

Laughters filled in the entire air and The grand videv wedding happened just like promo..

Dev and Vidhi who completed pheras hugged each other with the feeling of togetherness while having DWITHI by their side enjoying the wedding of her mama and papa.

SHINIKA..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Happy new year Shinika ❤️❤️ 

I just read this masterpiece & i must say I'm just loving it.. 

I just felt so happy after so many days by reading this story of yours.. ❤️❤️ 

I was mentally & emotionally disturbed but thank uhhh for bringing a little smile back on my face.. ❤️❤️ 

Now i get it that Videv might be make me feel alive again.. ❤️❤️ 

As always the stroy was amazing.. 😍😍🥺 

Would love to read more stories plz do write more stuff about our Videv 😍❤️❤️ 

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Emotional but ekdum bhannat story😀

Written very well

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you dear❤️

Edited by Shinika - 3 months ago
Girldeeny thumbnail

I can just 😭😭😭😭......... 

u gave this beautiful gift to us ❤️❤️❤️ 

Thankyou so much shinika😍❤️❤️

The story was ammmmaazing 🥰🥰🥰

Please keep writing ths type of pure love stories for our VIDEV🫶

Geeta06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow.. What a story yaar.. Loved it

cooper_nik thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thoroughly enjoyed reading it ❤️.

Happy new year to you too. 

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey.

Shinika,

Thanks for the tag and the OS.

It is too good 

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I read it and don't know what to say 🥺🥺🥺🥺😤😤😤😤😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Shinika Lots of hug to you yeh likhte waqt kya mehsaus kee hogi aap🥺🥺😭😭😭Dil choo lee 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺mein koshish karti hun kuch review dene kee ... Please thoda time do 

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

A very Happy New Year, Shinika!smiley31

Wishing the same to all my NUKSH friends. smiley27 Have a great year ahead.... happy , healthy, love filledsmiley20

Beautiful piece written. Dil mein Dev ko tajaa kar diyasmiley9