Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parud7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Omg this is beyond the ❤love. Their magic n spark n that bathroom romance that was the most romantic moment of all the os. Aur vha pr Dev ka vo kishton wala dialogue to bhanaat. That was something like jese us dialogue ko sunkr to mjhe hi kuch kuch hone lga🤣i can't explain you😆☺️blush 😊blush

Please tum kuch aisa likho where vidhi will ask Dev about how did he know everything about intimacy in this much deep level as he is also virgin like Her😆probably ye vo usko honeymoon pe hi puchegi😉

I'm not forcing u but agar tumhe shi lge to likhna mjhe dekhna hai k Dev usko iska kya jwab de skta hai

Sorry for this late comment but i was busy somewhere. 

Thanks for tagging me. keep writing✍️

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you parud❤️

I will try jaroor but so much to think for finding the proper explanation from dev.😂

Shinika thumbnail

The Love Of My Life; ViDev; Few Shots

Part 3:

Dev came back from shopping with a mischievous smile and packed the things without Vidhi noticing.

Vidhi came and said sir Maine apna samaan rakh dia. Aap bhi aapka bhar dijiye . Tab tak main ma se bath karke aathi hu.. he nodded and packed his things.

They both bid bye to all and land on Goa.they checked in hotel and there dev explained her all the necessary information that she don’t know about Goa and hotel. She is excited that she is going to beach. She insisted dev to first take her to beach.

Dev told her to wear the beach cloths but she become sad and said she can’t .

Dev: Vidhi pls .. dekho ham honeymoon pe aaye hai our yaha koi tumhe nahi pehchanega tho sharmana band karo our pehn lo yaar mere liye pls..

Vidhi: par beach kapade .. vo mere pass nahi hain.

Dev:smiled and said wait..

He gave her his shirt and shorts. 

Vidhi: sir short.. mujhe aapki pant dedo na pls..

Dev: Vidhi ham beach ja rahe hai . Vaha shorts hi pehnate hai.

Our mere pant.. he laughed and said Vidhi.. tum ithusa ho .. our mere pant tum pehnega  tho .. he laughed

Vidhi: dev sir.. pls don’t mock me..she said with annoyed expression.

Dev: sorry sorry madam ji . Koi our option nahi hain. Pehna ke aa jana . He winked and left.

Vidhi changed and being shy she is waiting in room.

Dev: he changed and came with humming .. he saw how Vidhi is worrying by pulling the shorts down to cover her legs…. While checking in mirror.

He said darling chalo naa der ho rahe hain. 

Vidhi: she turned but didn’t looked into dev eyes.

Dev: Vidhi… isme ithni pareshan hone ki baat kuch bhi nahi hain. Main Hu tumhare sath . Feel free and enjoy the life Vidhi.

Log tours pe isiliye aathe hai ki jo vo family ke samne ya friends ke saamne jo nahi kar pa the the usse yaha aisa anjan jagah pe anjaan logon ke beech me khulke dil se karne keliye.

Vidhi dusaron ki bath chod do . Thum kya chahti ho . If you are not really comfortable … your wish ..but if you think about others. I won’t allow you to do. Be your self Vidhi. Main tumhara jeevan saathi Hu.. pura jindagi hame ek dusre ke saath bithani hai khullam khulla bina kisi hichakichahat se..

Vidhi looks confidently at him and both went to beach.

They enjoyed a lot , they played with waves, they ate , they talk and finally hand in hand they walked back to hotel.

Vidhi asked that sir aap mere liye ek kaam karenge..

Dev: hmm bolo na.. mohatarma honey moon pe pehli baar kuch maang rahe hain..

Vidhi: sir … aap mujhe baad me chediye pehle meri bath sun lijiye 

Main chahta Hu ki ham raat ki vo couple party me jaye jo hotel vale ne bathaya na..

Dev: vo vidhi.. kuch khas…

Vidhi: sir pls .. pls.. maan jayiye …she asked by jumping with excitement.

Dev: theek hai par ham jyada der vaha nahi ruk sakte hai ok …

said with annoyed face cause  he planned kuch surprise for her.

Vidhi: she hugged him with excitement like how she did in office when dev gifted scholarship papers.

Dev: felt happy ki that bubbly Vidhi is coming back slowly.

He know how hard she is trying to fit in this wife role and bahu role in this young age leaving all her jhalli side .

They rest for a while and finally it’s evening they are about to get ready for party. Vidhi is excited that Satya gifted her some dress and she planned to wear that now. She look royal like raichand bahu Aakhir mummy ji ka taste hai. She thought with a smile.

Dev: kya hua akele akele ithna bada muskurahat . Batao batao.. kya soch rahi ho.. vo kal raat jo hua .. kahi uske bare me soch ke…vaise kal raat tho mai hi jeet  gaya na .. yaad hai kaise dev dev bol bolke…

She kept her hand his mouth to stop him teasing.. 

Vidhi: sir aap bhi na.. dimag ki ghoda thoda dheere chalayi ye.. main mummy ji ki bare me soch rahi Hu..

Dev: ab kyon  maa ki yaad aayi tumhe..

Vidhi: kyon ki mummy ji mujhse aapse jyada pyar karthi hai . She raised her brows and said with excitement Aapko patha hai mummy ji ne mujhe ek bahut acha dress gift Kia hai. Mummy ji ka selection hai tho kitna Raayal ho ga na . Tho ab main vohi pehanungi . She said with beaming.

Dev: mujhe bhi dikhado ithna acha dress hai.

Vidhi: pehle aap mujhe kuch nahi gift Kia our ..

Dev: madam ji diya.. na.. vo vo Dubai se vo special dress..

Vidhi:she got annoyed and said sir.. aap vo sab chodiye pehle yeh dekhiye . Mummy ji ne bola ki yaha aane ke baad hi kholna hai.

She opened the pack with excitement.

She took the dress in hands and after seeing the white dress her eyes popped out and mouth opened like big “o” she stared at dev with embarrassed and horrified at same time.

Dev: laughed hard after seeing her expression  and said pehano Vidhi  jaroor pehano.. akhir ma ki selection hai..   Ha mujhe pata hain meri maa bahut smart hain…

Vidhi: she got back to senses and said galti se packet change hogaya hoga..

Mummy ji .. mummy ji yeh kyon degi.

Dev: Vidhi, honey moon pe aane vale logon ko jaan buchkar dete hai .. koi galti nahi huyi hai.

Pehanlo pls..

Vidhi: nayi.. bilkul bhi nai.. kithna chota hai yeh..

Dev mimicked : choti dekho tum kitne pyar se laya hai na yeh dress par tumhare pyari vidhi bahu ko dekho tumhari  kadar hi nahi hai. Pehna ne ka naam hi nahi le rahi hai.. sab kuch hila hua hai kya kya sambhalu main… 

Dev laughed and after seeing Vidhi angry face he ran from there . She took the pillow and ran back of him and started to beat him with that. After some time of fun they both landed on bed  side by side and laughed hard.

Dev turned to side and pinched her nose and said gusse me bhi tum bahut cute lag rahe the vidhi…

Vidhi: she just shied and said sir.. time ho Raha hai hame Jana hai.

Dev: main tho kab se ready Hu.. tum der kar rahe ho. fatafat dress pehano our aa jao yaar pls.. ma kithne pyar se dia na tumhe.

Vidhi: nai.. nai .. main vo nahi pehanungi. Mujhse nahi hoga.. mera purana kapade haina bag me main vo pehna ke aatha Hu .. aap jayiye.. 

dev: dev smirked at her and felt proud by his work while packing the bag.

Thik hai main chalta Hu.. bahut der mat karna.. main venue par wait karunga and left with a naughty smile.

Vidhi: opened the bag and got shocked by her husbands naughty work. She find all her dresses are missing and replaced by new dresses of her naughty husband choice.she checked all the dresses and she couldn’t dared to try any thing by cursing her husband naughty mind . She thought that white dress is the only choice she have.

She wore that by recalling Dev’s words got ready and felt confident and left to venue.

Dev : yeh Vidhi  abhi Tak nahi aayi . Pata nahi koun sa dress phenke aayegi vo black vala .. nahi nahi red dress uspe bahut suit karthi hai. Thoda short hai par chalega hamara honeymoon hai..while smiling with blush…

Vidhi came there and called him dev sir…

Dev: his back is facing her and his heart was beating too fast by sensing her presence and with so much excitement to see her in those cloths he turned to her in swift and tried to ask her the time…

Dev felt his throat become dry and his eyes mesmerised by her beauty and his mind and heart adored the angel infront of him. 

He find her very cute yet hot in that white dress. He just thinking in mind and his eyes are just staring her without blinking.

Vidhi: calling sir.. sir.. 

getting no reply from him 

Sir.. main achi nahi lag rahi Hu na.. main.. change

Dev: rushed to stop her by kneel down infront of her.

He just nodded no with his head and said bahut bahut.. cute lag Rahi ho Vidhi.. main tumhe kahi nahi jaane dunga..

She lifted him and about say something..

Dev nodded no and tum bahut hot bhi lag rahi ho vidhi.. maan na padega aapki saasu ma bahut smart hai..whishpered in her ear.vaise main ek baath se pareshan Hu ki .. 

vidhi looked with tense

Dev: tum mujhe chodke sab se pyar kar sakte ho na… he said with naughty smile.vaise tumhare new dresses mil gaye kya..kaisa laga… patha hai kithna mushkil se select Kia hai vo dresses yeh soch soch ke kiss dress pe thum jyada hot lagogi … 

Dev saw her changed expression and ran from there . Vidhi ran after him while laughing both enjoyed a lot…

All same like show up to the song

After their singing performance they both left from there with hand in hand..

Dev covered her eyes And took her to a place and. Said  dheere ankhe kholo vidhi..

Vidhi: she slowly opened her eyes and  mesmerised by the sight infront of her. It’s a private beach and there one side a table set up and other side a beautiful bed decorated with lights and flowers and Color ful silk sheets. The entire walk way is filled with flower bed and at the end videv wrote in a heart symbol.

Dev got bowed infront her like a prince one hand at his back and asked her hand with other and said welcome my highness…

Vidhi got emotional by the gesture of dev and holded his hand and kissed on his cheek. Both walked on the rose bed to reach the table. He pulled the chair for her and served her the food and juice.both finished the dinner by enjoying the calmness of sea , the fresh air their sweet talks and listening to the music of each others heart beat.

Both hearts are beating loudly and thumping with desire to become one clearly audible in the silent dark night.

Dev took vidhi hand and take her to the bed and made her sit at the edge.

He opened a box that placed on a table full of rose petals.

He kneel down infront of her by stopping her stand he opened the box and showed her the Payal he got for her.

Vidhi cupped her mouth by seeing the beautiful Payal.

Dev looking into her eyes lifted her leg and kept it on his thigh he sensuously removed her footwear . By tracing her ankle with his fingers he tied the Payal and kissed her foot.

He pampers other foot also and offered his hand to dance.dev switched on the music .

Vidhi  smiled and nodded as he took her hand and twirled her into his arms.they are swinging gently by letting the rhythm control their movements. . Vidhi’s dove shape  eyes glistened, and a smile spread across her beautiful face.

Uncontrollable feelings surged through dev body, and his fingers tingles in delight. His hand brushed across her cheek. Their  bodies were  acting on its own, no chains to hold them  back from this pure paradise.

He drew her close to his chest, and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Her golden locks fell over her eyes, like a curtain blocking out the sunlight. He desired to see those emerald eyes.

She began to withdraw her hand to brush away her hair, but his hand clutched onto hers. He carefully laid her thin hand on his shoulder. He delicately tucked her lock behind her ear, and her angelic eyes twinkled back at him in greeting.

Her lips went to Dev’s ear as she whispered ever so softly.

This surprise is so amazing like your love and I need this more and more

She set her head on Dev’s shoulder. They continued to dance, too lost in each others charm by forgetting the music. She brought her head up and opened her dazed eyes. Looking into his eyes she encircled his neck and She leaned in and planted her lips on his.They shared the beautiful kiss by wrapping each other like a fitting puzzle.

Dev lift her in his arms and twirled her.

The sound of her anklets and her bangles ringing the soothing  music in his heart matching to his beats .

To be continued….

SHINIKA.

Edited by Shinika - 1 years ago
carljung thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinika

Part 3:

Dev came back from shopping with a mischievous smile and packed the things without Vidhi noticing.

Vidhi came and said sir Maine apna samaan rakh dia. Aap bhi aapka bhar dijiye . Tab tak main ma se bath karke aathi hu.. he nodded and packed his things.

They both bid bye to all and land on Goa.they checked in hotel and there dev explained her all the necessary information that she don’t know about Goa and hotel. She is excited that she is going to beach. She insisted dev to first take her to beach.

Dev: Vidhi pls .. dekho ham honeymoon pe aaye hai our yaha koi tumhe nahi pehchanega tho sharmana band karo our pehn lo yaar mere liye pls..

Our mere pant.. he laughed and said Vidhi.. tum ithusa ho .. our mere pant tum pehnega  tho .. he laughed

Dev: sorry sorry madam ji . Koi our option nahi hain. Pehna ke aa jana . He winked and left.

Dev: he changed and came with humming .. he saw how Vidhi is worrying by pulling the shorts down to cover her legs…. While checking in mirror.

Dev: Vidhi… isme ithni pareshan hone ki baat kuch bhi nahi hain. Main Hu tumhare sath . Feel free and enjoy the life Vidhi.

Log tours pe isiliye aathe hai ki jo vo family ke samne ya friends ke saamne jo nahi kar pa the the usse yaha aisa anjan jagah pe anjaan logon ke beech me khulke dil se karne keliye.

Vidhi dusaron ki bath chod do . Thum kya chahti ho . If you are not really comfortable … your wish ..but if you think about others. I won’t allow you to do. Be your self Vidhi. Main tumhara jeevan saathi Hu.. pura jindagi hame ek dusre ke saath bithani hai khullam khulla bina kisi hichakichahat se..

They enjoyed a lot , they played with waves, they ate , they talk and finally hand in hand they walked back to hotel.

Main chahta Hu ki ham raat ki vo couple party me jaye jo hotel vale ne bathaya na..

Vidhi: she hugged him with excitement like how she did in office when dev gifted scholarship papers.

He know how hard she is trying to fit in this wife role and bahu role in this young age leaving all her jhalli side .

They rest for a while and finally it’s evening they are about to get ready for party. Vidhi is excited that Satya gifted her some dress and she planned to wear that now. She look royal like raichand bahu Aakhir mummy ji ka taste hai. She thought with a smile.

Dev: kya hua akele akele ithna bada muskurahat . Batao batao.. kya soch rahi ho.. vaise kal raat tho mai hi jeet  gaya na .. yaad hai kaise dev dev bol bolke…

Vidhi: sir aap bhi na.. dimag ki ghoda thoda dheere chalayi ye.. main mummy ji ki bare me soch rahi Hu..

Vidhi: kyon ki mummy ji mujhse aapse jyada pyar karthi hai . She raised her brows and said with excitement Aapko patha hai mummy ji ne mujhe ek bahut acha dress gift Kia hai. Mummy ji ka selection hai tho kitna Raayal ho ga na . Tho ab main vohi pehanungi . She said with beaming.

Vidhi:she got annoyed and said sir.. aap vo sab chodiye pehle yeh dekhiye . Mummy ji ne bola ki yaha aane ke baad hi kholna hai.

She took the dress in hands and after seeing the white dress her eyes popped out and mouth opened like big “o” she stared at dev with embarrassed and horrified at same time.

Dev: laughed hard after seeing her expression  and said pehano Vidhi  jaroor pehano.. akhir ma ki selection hai..   Ha mujhe pata hain meri maa bahut smart hain…

Dev: Vidhi, honey moon pe aane vale logon ko jaan buchkar dete hai .. koi galti nahi huyi hai.

Pehanlo pls..

Dev mimicked : choti dekho tum kitne pyar se laya hai na yeh dress par tumhare pyari vidhi bahu ko dekho tumhari  kadar hi nahi hai. Pehna ne ka naam hi nahi le rahi hai.. sab kuch hila hua hai kya kya sambhalu main… 

Dev laughed and after seeing Vidhi angry face he ran from there . She took the pillow and ran back of him and started to beat him with that. After some time of fun they both landed on bed  side by side and laughed hard.

Dev turned to side and pinched her nose and said gusse me bhi tum bahut cute lag rahe the vidhi…

Dev: main tho kab se ready Hu.. tum der kar rahe ho. fatafat dress pehano our aa jao yaar pls.. ma kithne pyar se dia na tumhe.

Vidhi: nai.. nai .. main vo nahi pehanungi. Mujhse nahi hoga.. mera purana kapade haina bag me main vo pehna ke aatha Hu .. aap jayiye.. 

Thik hai main chalta Hu.. bahut der mat karna.. main venue par wait karunga and left with a naughty smile.

Vidhi: opened the bag and got shocked by her husbands naughty work. She find all her dresses are missing and replaced by new dresses of her naughty husband choice.she checked all the dresses and she couldn’t dared to try any thing by cursing her husband naughty mind . She thought that white dress is the only choice she have.

She wore that by recalling Dev’s words got ready and felt confident and left to venue.

Dev : yeh Vidhi  abhi Tak nahi aayi . Pata nahi koun sa dress phenke aayegi vo black vala .. nahi nahi red dress uspe bahut suit karthi hai. Thoda short hai par chalega hamara honeymoon hai..while smiling with blush…

Dev: his back is facing her and his heart was beating too fast by sensing her presence and with so much excitement to see her in those cloths he turned to her in swift and tried to ask her the time…

Dev felt his throat become dry and his eyes mesmerised by her beauty and his mind and heart adored the angel infront of him. 

He find her very cute yet hot in that white dress. He just thinking in mind and his eyes are just staring her without blinking.

He just nodded no with his head and said bahut bahut.. cute lag Rahi ho Vidhi.. main tumhe kahi nahi jaane dunga..

Dev nodded no and tum bahut hot bhi lag rahi ho vidhi.. maan na padega aapki saasu ma bahut smart hai..whishpered in her ear.vaise main ek baath se pareshan Hu ki .. 

vidhi looked with tense

Dev: tum mujhe chodke sab se pyar kar sakte ho na… he said with naughty smile.vaise tumhare new dresses mil gaye kya..kaisa laga… patha hai kithna mushkil se select Kia hai vo dresses yeh soch soch ke kiss dress pe thum jyada hot lagogi … 

Dev saw her changed expression and ran from there . Vidhi ran after him while laughing both enjoyed a lot…

Dev covered her eyes And took her to a place and. Said  dheere ankhe kholo vidhi..

Vidhi: she slowly opened her eyes and  mesmerised by the sight infront of her. It’s a private beach and there one side a table set up and other side a beautiful bed decorated with lights and flowers and Color ful silk sheets. The entire walk way is filled with flower bed and at the end videv wrote in a heart symbol.

Dev got bowed infront her like a prince one hand at his back and asked her hand with other and said welcome my highness…

Vidhi got emotional by the gesture of dev and holded his hand and kissed on his cheek. Both walked on the rose bed to reach the table. He pulled the chair for her and served her the food and juice.both finished the dinner by enjoying the calmness of sea , the fresh air their sweet talks and listening to the music of each others heart beat.

Both hearts are beating loudly and thumping with desire to become one clearly audible in the silent dark night.

He kneel down infront of her by stopping her stand he opened the box and showed her the Payal he got for her.

Dev looking into her eyes lifted her leg and kept it on his thigh he sensuously removed her footwear . By tracing her ankle with his fingers he tied the Payal and kissed her foot.

He pampers other foot also and offered his hand to dance.dev switched on the music .

Vidhi  smiled and nodded as he took her hand and twirled her into his arms.they are swinging gently by letting the rhythm control their movements. . Vidhi’s dove shape  eyes glistened, and a smile spread across her beautiful face.

Uncontrollable feelings surged through dev body, and his fingers tingles in delight. His hand brushed across her cheek. Their  bodies were  acting on its own, no chains to hold them  back from this pure paradise.

Her golden locks fell over her eyes, like a curtain blocking out the sunlight. He desired to see those emerald eyes.

She began to withdraw her hand to brush away her hair, but his hand clutched onto hers. He carefully laid her thin hand on my shoulder. He delicately tucked her lock behind her ear, and her angelic eyes twinkled back at him in greeting.

She set her head on Dev’s shoulder. They continued to dance, too lost in each others charm by foregwtting the music. She brought her head up and opened her dazed eyes. Looking into his eyes she encircled his neck and She leaned in and planted her lips on his.They shared the beautiful kiss by wrapping each other like a fitting puzzle.

Dev lift her in his arms and twilled her.

The sound of her anklets and her bangles ringing the soothing  music in his heart matching to his beats .

To be continued….

SHINIKA.

Vidhi ke golden hairs and emerald eyes hai ye baath khud vidhi ko bhi pata nhi hogi....

Loved it plz continue.... waiting for part2

Edited by carljung - 1 years ago
Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Arrey tu ne dil jeet lee meri. This is what I wanted to see in ViDev. What a lovely honeymoon 💗🤗 better than shown in serial. Kaise likhti ho yaar itna saara romance 🥰🥰🥰 🥰🥰 Ekdum dhaai dhaai dhaai dhaai waala thaa yeh. Vidhi ko lift liya Dev ne jab usne woh dress pehni toh , I wanted this scene in today's episode. But they don't show it and you presented it very beautiful yaar. The way Dev naughtily Changed clothes was so 🥰🥰 cute 🥰🥰🥰 to read. I was imagining it and smiled a lot. Plus without 1998,  Amba and unnecessary comments on age gap relationship this purely showed the depth of love between them. The anklet scene was so so sooooo beautiful to read. Very nice work Shinika 😄 Thanks for making me happy with this. Lovely 😍🥰

Shinika thumbnail

Originally posted by: carljung

Vidhi ke golden hairs and emerald eyes hai ye baath khud vidhi ko bhi pata nhi hogi....

Loved it plz continue.... waiting for part2

Lol Carl !!!!

yeh BAs dev ko patha hai . Kya hai ki iss age me bahut ache se parakhna aath hai na .iss 40 kg imaandaari ki sone our jawaharat se bhare huye vidhi keliye apna samrajya bhi chod diya na king devrath raichand.
Garibi Ban ne keliye bhi tayyar ho rahe the na usse 1998 ka sach chupa the chupa the…

Iss 40 kg vidhi ki kimath ham kya jane .. sirf janthe dev baabu…
😂😂😂😂

Mat maarna mujhe chappal se ..🙈

Thoda jyada hogaya na..😜

Edited by Shinika - 1 years ago
maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Haayee koi to rok lo.. 

Shinika tmhe ni mere dil ko.. tm bs likhti raho.. or hume aise Pyar bhare Videv Moments deti raho.. as makers ne to theka lia hua ha humre Videv moments kharab krne ka.. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 

But jokes apart.. i really loved it..  

Continue soon ... 😍😍❤️❤️

tulip.johar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shinika dear, tum jab likhti ho bahut pyaara likhti ho... 😳😳 such a sweet and hot attempt at emotions and feelings our newly wed ViDev are experiencing on their honeymoon.... ❤️❤️ like I said earlier, so many nuances get missed in the daily episode, talented writers like yourself are needed to immerse us in the nuance.... 😳😳

So delicate and sweet without the unnecessary drama and useless taunts.... 🥱🥱

Waiting to read the next part.... 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Originally posted by: Shinika

Part 3:

Dev: kya hua akele akele ithna bada muskurahat . Batao batao.. kya soch rahi ho.. vo kal raat jo hua .. kahi uske bare me soch ke…vaise kal raat tho mai hi jeet  gaya na .. yaad hai kaise dev dev bol bolke…

Pehanlo pls..

vidhi looked with tense

She began to withdraw her hand to brush away her hair, but his hand clutched onto hers. He carefully laid her thin hand on his shoulder. He delicately tucked her lock behind her ear, and her angelic eyes twinkled back at him in greeting.

She set her head on Dev’s shoulder. They continued to dance, too lost in each others charm by forgetting the music. She brought her head up and opened her dazed eyes. Looking into his eyes she encircled his neck and She leaned in and planted her lips on his.They shared the beautiful kiss by wrapping each other like a fitting puzzle.

Dev lift her in his arms and twirled her.

To be continued….

SHINIKA.

Parud7 thumbnail

Shinika tumhare ff k videv to bht zyada romantic hain jese mujhe pasand hai vese. Inko aisa hi rkhna or jo mene tumse kha tha vesa ek write up likhne ka try zrur krna. 

Vese jo dresses dev lekr aaya kaash vidhi vo bhi phne or agr na phne to dev ko chahiye us se naraz ho jaye kyuki ye madam hr jagah apni mrzi hi krti hai. Honeymoon prto at least dev ki sun le thodi bhut. 

Btw beautiful update. Waiting for the next😊

Shinika thumbnail

Thank you parud❤️

Ya vidhi madam ko dev ki bath Sunna chahiye tha. Our mera dev apni vidhi ko vo dresses mein dekhne ke bina nahi chodega..🙈

Bahut chalak hai yeh dev.😂

Aapki idea mein bhi kuch try kar rahi Hu.

Hope I will update next part soon.