Frequent Posters

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Shaam ko padke batati hoon yaar. Abhi thodi busy hoon 

Revutty thumbnail

Haaye haaye haaye šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„° Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho cute , lovely update.. Loving this romantic gesture of ViDev with reference to Dhruv taare in a much lovely way. Their whole conversation were absolutely amazing and it's tooo good. Abb bas aise hi donon ko ek dusre ke saath passionate romance karte rahe bina kisi drame kee. I have a request. Although we know Dev bought salwar , transparent nighty for Vidhi. What if Vidhi also gifts I mean something different dress which Dev never tried. Like after that Khaogali shirt she didn't gifted Dev any dress so just I want she should gift a dress to Dev. And a dance sequence of both of them in the respective gifted dresses for each other. Only if you felt it as okay then try  to write please. I know you will do it very well....

Sakm thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Waiting for the next part!

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 months ago

The love of my life; ViDev ;FS

Part :4

After his naughty assault dev carried her in arms and headed to the washroom. By the time Vidhi also came from Lala land and indulged in thoughts. She is so deep in her thinking and shaking her head in no and clenched her fists and not looking at anything particular.dev called Vidhi softly and realising she is not even looking at him and thought she is uncomfortable being like this in his arms.he went inside washroom and made her stand and said without looking at her .

Vidhi tum freshup ho jao our main dusri washroom mein jata Hu. With that he left without waiting for her reaction.

Vidhi just listened last words and by his behaviour realised that she messed up big time.

She cursed her self that she made him feel sad.but she thought she also in big turmoil at that time.she got freshen up fast and going in to the room with only bathrobe. She just peeked in from the tiny opening of door and find dev is not in room fastly ran and locked the door. She went worriedly to the cupboard while thinking what to wear from those short dresses.she opened the cupboard and opened her mouth wide and a whole hearted laugh came to her face and eyes glowed brighter. She thanked dev mentally after finding some of her old anarkalis in the cupboard and felt guilty that she made him feel ignored.while taking the cloths she realised that he forgot to pack her innerwear. She is In confusion that what she should do now wether to ask dev to purchase or no. She thought a lot and finally decided to not inform him to avoid him feel more guilty. She wore an Anarkali and managed that with a full covering heavy dupatta. She looked herself in mirror and pleases by the look she decided to go out side.

Dev got ready and came to the hall to check on Vidhi. Upon finding her not there he went to kitchen to check. His vision went on to the pasta and all the previous visuals played infront of his eyes and with a blush he took the pasta dish and plates  to serve Vidhi  breakfast.

While he is arranging the table dev realised the door click open and find Vidhi coming to the hall.

After seeing her like that by wearing a full covered dupatta he felt guilty for being that much desperate .even though he know she will wear that dresses but he has a little hope that she will surprise him by choosing his selected dresses( he only arranged her old dresses In a diff suitcase and he didnā€™t let her know. But after seeing her difficulty yesterday with that white deess night it self  he placed her old cloths in her cupboard to surprise her)

Vidhi saw the pasta and the same thoughts clouded in her mind and decided to be silent. Both finished the breakfast in a akward silence and both done the dishes together while steeling glances in between.Vidhi broke the silence and called dev

Vidhi: dev ji main simmi our Seema ke liye gifts khardine ke liye bahar chalna chahta Hu..

Dev: ha of course I will book a cab and we both will go for shopping.

Vidhi: vo dev ji kya hai ki main shopping mein akele jaana chahti Hu..she told in a low voice to not make him sad (she is thinking mentally that I am sorry dev ji aapke sath main vo inner wear nahi kharid sakti Hu our one more thing she want to gift  something to him after seeing her old cloths in the cupboard. If dev ji  also coming along with her she canā€™t purchase the gift without him knowing)

Dev: he became sad by listening her but agreed to send her alone. He called Vidhi.. Vidhi.. not getting response from her he just poked her shoulder to not dared to touch her fully because of the morning encounter.

Vidhi: ha dev ji aap chinta mat kijiye main sab sambhalungi . Main cab book karke chalti Hu par mujhe.. vo vo .. gifts kharidne keliye kuch paise .. chahiye she said by bending her head down.

Dev: again felt guilty for  Vidhi state by not letting her becoming independent and he know itā€™s how much difficult for her to ask money from him.

He controls himself and moved near to Vidhi.

He lifted her chin with his finger carefully not touch her more closely ā€¦looking into her eyes he said Vidhi never lower your eyes or your head infront of me Vidhi Never.. I canā€™t take that ā€¦ 

I am sorry tumhe yeh sab kuch karna pad raha hai. But ek bath samajhna yeh  jo kuch bhi mera hai vo tumhara bhi hai our tumhe mujhse koi bhi cheej mangne ki jaroorat nahi hai vo tumhara bhi hai our tum khud le sakte ho. Tumhe kisi ki permission ki jaroorat nahi hai mera bhi nahi.. ok.. ab tum yeh mera card leke jao shopping keliye. Ham jaise vapas chalte hai tumhara card tumhe mil jayega.. I am sorry for making you feel like this akward Vidhi . Really I am he said looking into her eyes.he didnā€™t want to give her false hope by promising her he will help her to go to job by convincing satyavathi. But he is determined that he will try for sure to explain to his mom the situation and make her change her decision with all his might.

Both donā€™t know how to kill  this akwardness and Vidhi took the card and gave a small smile to dev with teary eyes and dev went out by saying that he will book the cab to avoid her teary gaze . He know if he stopped there for a minute he canā€™t resist himself to hug her and console her but this time he donā€™t want to be rush and he wants to give her the space that she needed.

Without knowing the reason behind his hesitation to touch her Vidhi felt sad by his ignorance but understood that he canā€™t face her in this situation and decided to let him take his own time to come from this akwardness and herself as well.

Once Vidhi left dev fell back on sofa and went into the deep pool of thoughts.dev is thinking that when he become this much desperate for Vidhi. He was wondered that he was not this much desperate in his teenage life. Why he is behaving like a teenage lover/ love sick puppy around her he questioned himself? She just left 5 minutes ago and he started feel alone and missed something dear to him. He is missing her warmth, and the assurance that she is there beside him no matter what happens for entire life.when he started to spent time with her in initial days that time itself he know she is the one for him. After meeting her he learnt that nothing in the world is single and the world is full of divine togetherness.once she told him the fountains mingle with river and the rivers with the ocean then why canā€™t I with you?he smiled by remembering that discussion when they are under Dhruv taara in balghar.thatā€™s the point he started to think about the possibilities of their relationship and the bold declaration of no other man has the place in her life till eternity made him allow his heart to hope one last time.up to that point he thought that he canā€™t save her from the thorns of their life path how much he try. But then after seeing her standing on a thorny bed still offering her everything to him with smile made him determine to lay himself between the thorns and her. Then the reality hit himself how mousi and Priya behaving with her and the conditions of his mother. He has to solve everything once they get back to home he thought.he is thinking one or the other moment of them until the sleep engulfed him.

Vidhi got out from the cab and she got worried after seeing the big mall. She got panicked  after seeing so many shops and  confused to select the shop. Then she remembered how dev asked her to calm herself first and slowly observe the surroundings that how many and which type of people are going to that particular shop . She got confidence by remembering his words and went inside a shop. She purchased innerwear for her and took gifts  for Seema and simmi. She thought now the difficult part is pending she has to select some thing for dev to gift him.she donā€™t know what to gift him. She thought he has everything then what she can give him that he didnā€™t tried before? She thought a lot and finally decided to buy a dress which he didnā€™t tried before. She liked some of jackets, hoodies and round neck tees and scarf . She got sad by thinking who will wear jackets, hoodies  and scarf In Goa already itā€™s too hot here. She searched for something different but she didnā€™t find none.she decided anyway dev every time wear collar t shirts so want to go with round neck and scarf and she paired it up with a jeans that she didnā€™t seen him wearing till now.

She came back to the villa and she entered in silence with her key and find dev sleeping on the sofa where last she saw him when leaving for shopping. She saw him sleeping uncomfortably with a frown and worry  lines clearly visible on his forehead. She went to place the gift in the room and placed other gifts inside cupboard. She placed his gift on the bed with a gift wrap and came out. She sneakily went near him and cleared the wrinkles on his for head by touching gently with her fingers. When she touched him immediately his frown changed into a small smile.when she about to leave from there she realised she stopped by a pull with her dupatta . Suddenly her heart beat raised and a deep blush surfaced on her face and she turned slowly to face him but got frowned by finding her  dupatta struck in the zip of a cushion. She slowly removed the dupatta from the cushion and by seeing devā€™s face so close to her she couldnā€™t resist her self to touch him . She set his hair and traced his face with her finger and finally gave a small peck on his cheek and realising his sleep got disturbed she hide behind sofa.

Upon not finding Vidhi any where near he thought that as dream and went to sleep again with a shy smile.

Vidhi left from there sneakily with a blush and relaxed feeling that she saved this time.she went to the kitchen and after preparing coffee for both finally she decided to wake him up.

She came to him and lightly ruffled his hair after seeing him sleeping with open mouth like a child who deprived of sleep for so much time.

Dev got alerted by her touch but in jingle that itā€™s a dream or real.he didnā€™t open his eyes by the thoughts of if itā€™s a dream he will miss this feeling of being with her.being closed his eyes he is enjoying the silky smooth feel of her fingers which giving piece to him.because of these thoughts she observed the tension lines on forehead and she calmed him by touching his fore head sensuously.finding him become normal she decided to let him sleep. She about to turn from him again she got pulled by her dupatta . This time she got pissed off by the zip and she thought this time she canā€™t control herself without kissing him  if she is more close to his face again.

Without realising it as reality but by luck he got hold of her dupatta in his hand who brought him to reality. But before he realised he pulled her without his knowledge. She turned fiercely with a frown but seeing her dupatta in Devā€™s hand she got shocked and stood silently.

Saddened by her reaction he immediately let go of the dupatta and gave an  akward look.

Vidhi turned to hide her blush and said 

vo dev ji coffee ā€¦. I just came to give you the coffee and handed him the cup. Both sipping that in akward silence.

Vidhi is thinking about Devā€™s sudden change of behaviour and had a doubt that dev also thinking same like her about their morning time. If he also got realised that what he will do if  I become pregnant .she donā€™t know at this juncture she is ok with kids or not . She know how much dev likes the kids.If dev wants the kids now then what she will do ?is she ready for that responsibility? if he donā€™t like at this stage then if she becomes pregnant what will happen?. She is struggling with this qusestioning thoughts from the morning when dev took her to the washroom.

Is Dev sir also has same thoughts thatā€™s why he left her in washroom and behaving awkwardly like carefull to not touch her.she donā€™t know how to share this with him.

Dev didnā€™t liking this silence between them and by seeing the changing expressions of Vidhi he decided to break the ice now itself.

He called vidhiā€¦

Vo morning jo kuch bhi hua ā€¦ I can understand your dilemma vidhiā€¦ we are newly married and in this early stage itself I can understand your feelings.. and I am with you in this .. donā€™t worry  ha..  I donā€™t know why I am Behaving like this and I assure you whatever morning happened I will never repeat that again . Here after I will control my self ok .. donā€™t worry..

Vidhiā€™s eyes popped out and she thought what he is saying .. by the fear of getting pregnant he donā€™t want to touch her and he wonā€™t do anything with herā€¦ she got saddened by that words but didnā€™t said any thing to him.

Dev continued his blabbering like pls donā€™t feel uncomfortable near me. I donā€™t know Vidhi why i am this much desperate around you.. by seeing your cute expressions in morning I couldnā€™t stop my self but i didnā€™t mean to make you uncomfortable. I knowā€¦ I felt your dilemma in my arms how you areā€¦

Vidhi understood his thoughts and sighed with relief and laughed mentally and called dev ji

Dev ji aap yeh kya bol rahe hai. Main aapke sath uncomfortable kaise ho sakta Hu.. aisa bilkul bhi nahi hai . Vo bath yeh hai kiā€¦

Dev: no Vidhi I know you are so much uncomfortable.. I felt that and I know the reason also .. jab se ham ek huye tab se I am too desperate for you and I know I am making you also rush. I know Vidhi you are just 21 and I know in your teenage also you didnā€™t felt any thing because of your upbringing. I know You are so naive in this  and other side I am .. how I am behaving with you? I donā€™t know Vidhi I am not desperate this much even in my teenage days or not even in my college days in London. you know i am very handsome and I am the heartthrob for many girls in those days but I never give a damn to anyone. I know main bahut acha insaan Hu ..

Vidhi raised her eyebrow and said aweeee really!!!

Dev: ha yaar tumhe pata hai main aaj bhi sab London vale collage friends se contact mein Huā€¦

I mean hamara ek group hai par main active nahi Hu.. in that also .. ya I never gave a damn to any oneā€¦

With that he hold her possessively and said you know Vidhi.. tumse pehle mujhe koi bhi feeling ke bare mein pata nahi hain sivay mera dedication towards work and respect towards parents and love and responsibility towards my family and of course humanity and kind towards people.

But you made me realised I am a man with so many feelings and desires . You invoked so many feelings in me that I never know..you know ā€¦the possessive ness, insecurity, jealousy, desire and this desperation I never know I have in me.you made me felt like a complete human being Vidhi. You completed me..

You know when first time i got possessive about you.. when that Aakash alliance came and like a fool I was ready giveup on you then I felt so many feelings towards you Vidhi . But I donā€™t know wether I was protective towards you or possessive.when you asked me the next day of your broken engagement that day I realised itā€™s my possessiveness that break your engagement not just only to protect you.

When Arjun came into our life then I felt the insecurity by seeing the budding closeness in between you both and when he asked you for the coffee. I know boys asked to meet means he will try to propose you and I couldnā€™t allow that. The First time in my life  I was insecure and I questioned god why he didnā€™t made me born like Arjun as same generation like you . If I was Arjun without any thought I would have make you mine at the first encounter.

When he gifted you the earrings I felt so much jealous and felt very sad about my helpless situation to directly canā€™t gift you anything.

Then my wicked mind gave me the idea to surpass his gift and I gave mba scholarship papers but you deserved that and I know itā€™s not that type love gift but still I am satisfied with my attempt and after that your hug made me realised that your heart understood  my inner desire to gift you. You know Vidhi up to that whenever you are near me my heart beat goes very high and I will become panic . But when you touched my soul in that hug my heart beat become normal and my soul is at peace.

You filled my soul with peace who is deprived for that in entire life.

This desire and desperation started when you asked me under dhruvtaara that no one is deserved to be single in this world then why canā€™t I mingle with you? After that I suppressed all my desires because of the revelation of our relation and the after math of that.

I am very desperate after the 3 month fiasco and wants to marry the next minute that got solved despite of your dilemma to marry that much early with out stabilising your parents. Then  my matured self didnā€™t allowed me to rush you anything without your consent after marriage. But once the barrier broke between us I couldnā€™t control myself infront of you Vidhi.

I love you Vidhi.. I love you so much.. and I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable with my desperation.

Vidhi: dev ji dev ji.. rukiye.. i can understand your feelings and first thing I am not uncomfortable around you no matter what happens .. not now and never..

You are love of my life dev ji how come I will be uncomfortable with you?

Dev: morning Jo main mehsoos Kia .. vo..

Vidhi: ha dev ji i am sorry for my behaviour pls forgive me . Itā€™s not my intention to ignore you dev jiā€¦I was lost in some thoughts for sure but that is not related to what you are thinking.

Dev: then what is bothering you Vidhi.. pls tell me we both will solve that.

Vidhi: bahut pehle Lanka lag gayi dev ji ab ham kuch nahi kar sakte hai iss mamale mein.. said sadly.

Dev: matlab will you pls explain  he raised the brow.

Vidhi: vo vo dev ji..

Yeh jo shuru hua na hamare beech mein ..

Dev: kya kya shuru hua hamare beech mein .. mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaraha hai vidhi saaf saaf bolo..

Vidhi: she donā€™t know how to say this directly to devā€¦ so she is trying to say something dev interrupted.

Dev: Vidhi batao jaldi..

Vidhi: aap se yahi problem hai bas har baar aise ghoorte huye  darate hai aap aise beech mein bath kaatkar our mein jo bolna chahta Hu dar ke maare vo bol nahi paata..

Dev: tum bol nahi pata .. mujhe pata hai jab gyan dene vakt jaise bina rukavat ki gaadi jaisa patar patar bath karte ho tum.

Vidhi: gyan dena hai to bolti Hu but ye kaise bataye ki mai dar rahi Hu ki aapki iss desperate adventures ki chakkar mein main pregnent banjathe tho kya karu..agar aapko bacha na pasand ho to agar pasand ho bhi to ab nahi chahiye tho agar aapko chahiye tho bhi main ready nahi hai to .. she is talking in a single breath.

Dev hugged her and patted her back to calm her down. SSH .. Vidhi calm down .. not a word.. and hugged her tightly and relieved by her intention behind her morning behaviour.

After some time dev told her that he has the solution for this problem. 

Vidhi: ha sach mein dev ji ..bathayiye na pls..

Dev showed her the ovulation cycle app and both got relieved that the mishap happened on her safe days . 

Dev : vidhi .. tum ithna tension math lo .. bhagvan ko jab dena hota hai na tab jaroor denge our vo jab bhi ho hamari bhalayi ke liye hota hai. Ab tho problem solve hua na.. tension mat lo ..jab ham dono ready hai tabhi ham bache ke baare mein sochenge and  here after we will be care full and aage se ham protection use karenge  and he winked at her to make her roll her eyes..our yeh mat sochna ki mujhe bache pasand hai ya nahi. I like kids but ab mera pehla priority tumhara MBA hai. Ek baar yeh ho jaye tab ham dekhenge kya karna hai. 

Our ek baat hai vidhi .. Bura na mano par ab tum bas 21 ka ho .. ham kuch saal wait kar sakte hai .. I donā€™t want to take any risk with your health Vidhi .. Our agar beech mein hogaya to bhi koi bath nahi hai. Main hamesha tumhara saath Hu. ham milke sab kuch sambhalengeā€¦ 

Vidhi: she got emotional by his care and love and said dev ji..with clouded eyes..

Dev: stop stop mujhe pata hai tum kya bolne vale ho.. thank you dev ji.. aap bahut ache insaan hai ..       to make her feel light.

vidhi raised her brow and looked with frown

Dev : kya tum hi  kahate ho na main iss duniya ki perfect insaan Hu.. acha insaan Hu.. tujhe maan hai ki tumne  mujhse pyaar Kia and he winked at her and ran from there by seeing her face reddened with anger and blush.

Vidhi took the near by pillows and throwed at him. Dev dodged all the pillows and hold her and said you know Vidhi I missed this !! I missed you so much!!! Ithna ki I felt that you kissed me in my dream.

Vidhi whishpered in his ear huskily that buddhu raichand itā€™s not a dream sach mein maine aapko kiss Kia aisa ā€¦she kissed on his cheek and with that she ran from there. He ran after her and catches her and said in her ear jab main sath mein ho to aise behave karte ho ki sab kuch mujhe hi karna padega . Par jab mein Sotha hu tho tum yeh sab kuch .. hey bhagvan iss abala naar ke pavitrata ko bacha lo neend mein ā€¦iss khatarnak naari se  he said with naughty expressions . She got annoyed by this and started to hit him. He laughed by the sight of how her  tiny fists beating on his huge chest. He held her hands and made her hug his waist and kissed on her cheek with intensity that made her lost in his charm. He went down by kissing her jawline and next her shoulder and entire neckline that giving access to him.He unpinned her manhoos dupatta which was bothering him from morning and throwed it down and hugged her tightly to balance her jelleyed legs . By this he realised that she is not wearing any inners he stopped for a minute and gave a shocking expression. 

With this intimate touch she came back to senses and Taking this as advantage she came back from hug and ran to their room with blush .

Continued soonā€¦.

SHINIKA.

Edited by Shinika - 12 months ago
carljung thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinika

The love of my life; ViDev ;FS

Part :4

After his naughty assault dev carried her in arms and headed to the washroom. By the time Vidhi also came from Lala land and indulged in thoughts. She is so deep in her thinking and shaking her head in no and clenched her fists and not looking at anything particular.dev called Vidhi softly and realising she is not even looking at him and thought she is uncomfortable being like this in his arms.he went inside washroom and made her stand and said without looking at her .

Vidhi tum freshup ho jao our main dusri washroom mein jata Hu. With that he left without waiting for her reaction.

Vidhi just listened last words and by his behaviour realised that she messed up big time.

She cursed her self that she made him feel sad.but she thought she also in big turmoil at that time.she got freshen up fast and going in to the room with only bathrobe. She just peeked in from the tiny opening of door and find dev is not in room fastly ran and locked the door. She went worriedly to the cupboard while thinking what to wear from those short dresses.she opened the cupboard and opened her mouth wide and a whole hearted laugh came to her face and eyes glowed brighter. She thanked dev mentally after finding some of her old anarkalis in the cupboard and felt guilty that she made him feel ignored.while taking the cloths she realised that he forgot to pack her innerwear. She is In confusion that what she should do now wether to ask dev to purchase or no. She thought a lot and finally decided to not inform him to avoid him feel more guilty. She wore an Anarkali and managed that with a full covering heavy dupatta. She looked herself in mirror and pleases by the look she decided to go out side.

Dev got ready and came to the hall to check on Vidhi. Upon finding her not there he went to kitchen to check. His vision went on to the pasta and all the previous visuals played infront of his eyes and with a blush he took the pasta dish and plates  to serve Vidhi  breakfast.

While he is arranging the table dev realised the door click open and find Vidhi coming to the hall.

After seeing her like that by wearing a full covered dupatta he felt guilty for being that much desperate .even though he know she will wear that dresses but he has a little hope that she will surprise him by choosing his selected dresses( he only arranged her old dresses In a diff suitcase and he didnā€™t let her know. But after seeing her difficulty yesterday with that white deess night it self  he placed her old cloths in her cupboard to surprise her)

Vidhi saw the pasta and the same thoughts clouded in her mind and decided to be silent. Both finished the breakfast in a akward silence and both done the dishes together while steeling glances in between.Vidhi broke the silence and called dev

Vidhi: dev ji main simmi our Seema ke liye gifts khardine ke liye bahar chalna chahta Hu..

Dev: ha of course I will book a cab and we both will go for shopping.

Vidhi: vo dev ji kya hai ki main shopping mein akele jaana chahti Hu..she told in a low voice to not make him sad (she is thinking mentally that I am sorry dev ji aapke sath main vo inner wear nahi kharid sakti Hu our one more thing she want to gift  something to him after seeing her old cloths in the cupboard. If dev ji  also coming along with her she canā€™t purchase the gift without him knowing)

Dev: he became sad by listening her but agreed to send her alone. He called Vidhi.. Vidhi.. not getting response from her he just poked her shoulder to not dared to touch her fully because of the morning encounter.

Vidhi: ha dev ji aap chinta mat kijiye main sab sambhalungi . Main cab book karke chalti Hu par mujhe.. vo vo .. gifts kharidne keliye kuch paise .. chahiye she said by bending her head down.

Dev: again felt guilty for  Vidhi state by not letting her becoming independent and he know itā€™s how much difficult for her to ask money from him.

He controls himself and moved near to Vidhi.

He lifted her chin with his finger carefully not touch her more closely ā€¦looking into her eyes he said Vidhi never lower your eyes or your head infront of me Vidhi Never.. I canā€™t take that ā€¦ 

I am sorry tumhe yeh sab kuch karna pad raha hai. But ek bath samajhna yeh  jo kuch bhi mera hai vo tumhara bhi hai our tumhe mujhse koi bhi cheej mangne ki jaroorat nahi hai vo tumhara bhi hai our tum khud le sakte ho. Tumhe kisi ki permission ki jaroorat nahi hai mera bhi nahi.. ok.. ab tum yeh mera card leke jao shopping keliye. Ham jaise vapas chalte hai tumhara card tumhe mil jayega.. I am sorry for making you feel like this akward Vidhi . Really I am he said looking into her eyes.he didnā€™t want to give her false hope by promising her he will help her to go to job by convincing satyavathi. But he is determined that he will try for sure to explain to his mom the situation and make her change her decision with all his might.

Both donā€™t know how to kill  this akwardness and Vidhi took the card and gave a small smile to dev with teary eyes and dev went out by saying that he will book the cab to avoid her teary gaze . He know if he stopped there for a minute he canā€™t resist himself to hug her and console her but this time he donā€™t want to be rush and he wants to give her the space that she needed.

Without knowing the reason behind his hesitation to touch her Vidhi felt sad by his ignorance but understood that he canā€™t face her in this situation and decided to let him take his own time to come from this akwardness and herself as well.

Once Vidhi left dev fell back on sofa and went into the deep pool of thoughts.dev is thinking that when he become this much desperate for Vidhi. He was wondered that he was not this much desperate in his teenage life. Why he is behaving like a teenage lover/ love sick puppy around her he questioned himself? She just left 5 minutes ago and he started feel alone and missed something dear to him. He is missing her warmth, and the assurance that she is there beside him no matter what happens for entire life.when he started to spent time with her in initial days that time itself he know she is the one for him. After meeting her he learnt that nothing in the world is single and the world is full of divine togetherness.once she told him the fountains mingle with river and the rivers with the ocean then why canā€™t I with you?he smiled by remembering that discussion when they are under Dhruv taara in balghar.thatā€™s the point he started to think about the possibilities of their relationship and the bold declaration of no other man has the place in her life till eternity made him allow his heart to hope one last time.up to that point he thought that he canā€™t save her from the thorns of their life path how much he try. But then after seeing her standing on a thorny bed still offering her everything to him with smile made him determine to lay himself between the thorns and her. Then the reality hit himself how mousi and Priya behaving with her and the conditions of his mother. He has to solve everything once they get back to home he thought.he is thinking one or the other moment of them until the sleep engulfed him.

Vidhi got out from the cab and she got worried after seeing the big mall. She got panicked  after seeing so many shops and  confused to select the shop. Then she remembered how dev asked her to calm herself first and slowly observe the surroundings that how many and which type of people are going to that particular shop . She got confidence by remembering his words and went inside a shop. She purchased innerwear for her and took gifts  for Seema and simmi. She thought now the difficult part is pending she has to select some thing for dev to gift him.she donā€™t know what to gift him. She thought he has everything then what she can give him that he didnā€™t tried before? She thought a lot and finally decided to buy a dress which he didnā€™t tried before. She liked some of jackets, hoodies and round neck tees and scarf . She got sad by thinking who will wear jackets, hoodies  and scarf In Goa already itā€™s too hot here. She searched for something different but she didnā€™t find none.she decided anyway dev every time wear collar t shirts so want to go with round neck and scarf and she paired it up with a jeans that she didnā€™t seen him wearing till now.

She came back to the villa and she entered in silence with her key and find dev sleeping on the sofa where last she saw him when leaving for shopping. She saw him sleeping uncomfortably with a frown and worry  lines clearly visible on his forehead. She went to place the gift in the room and placed other gifts inside cupboard. She placed his gift on the bed with a gift wrap and came out. She sneakily went near him and cleared the wrinkles on his for head by touching gently with her fingers. When she touched him immediately his frown changed into a small smile.when she about to leave from there she realised she stopped by a pull with her dupatta . Suddenly her heart beat raised and a deep blush surfaced on her face and she turned slowly to face him but got frowned by finding her  dupatta struck in the zip of a cushion. She slowly removed the dupatta from the cushion and by seeing devā€™s face so close to her she couldnā€™t resist her self to touch him . She set his hair and traced his face with her finger and finally gave a small peck on his cheek and realising his sleep got disturbed she hide behind sofa.

Upon not finding Vidhi any where near he thought that as dream and went to sleep again with a shy smile.

Vidhi left from there sneakily with a blush and relaxed feeling that she saved this time.she went to the kitchen and after preparing coffee for both finally she decided to wake him up.

She came to him and lightly ruffled his hair after seeing him sleeping with open mouth like a child who deprived of sleep for so much time.

Dev got alerted by her touch but in jingle that itā€™s a dream or real.he didnā€™t open his eyes by the thoughts of if itā€™s a dream he will miss this feeling of being with her.being closed his eyes he is enjoying the silky smooth feel of her fingers which giving piece to him.because of these thoughts she observed the tension lines on forehead and she calmed him by touching his fore head sensuously.finding him become normal she decided to let him sleep. She about to turn from him again she got pulled by her dupatta . This time she got pissed off by the zip and she thought this time she canā€™t control herself without kissing him  if she is more close to his face again.

Without realising it as reality but by luck he got hold of her dupatta in his hand who brought him to reality. But before he realised he pulled her without his knowledge. She turned fiercely with a frown but seeing her dupatta in Devā€™s hand she got shocked and stood silently.

Saddened by her reaction he immediately let go of the dupatta and gave an  akward look.

Vidhi turned to hide her blush and said 

vo dev ji coffee ā€¦. I just came to give you the coffee and handed him the cup. Both sipping that in akward silence.

Vidhi is thinking about Devā€™s sudden change of behaviour and had a doubt that dev also thinking same like her about their morning time. If he also got realised that what he will do if  I become pregnant .she donā€™t know at this juncture she is ok with kids or not . She know how much dev likes the kids.If dev wants the kids now then what she will do ?is she ready for that responsibility? if he donā€™t like at this stage then if she becomes pregnant what will happen?. She is struggling with this qusestioning thoughts from the morning when dev took her to the washroom.

Is Dev sir also has same thoughts thatā€™s why he left her in washroom and behaving awkwardly like carefull to not touch her.she donā€™t know how to share this with him.

Dev didnā€™t liking this silence between them and by seeing the changing expressions of Vidhi he decided to break the ice now itself.

He called vidhiā€¦

Vo morning jo kuch bhi hua ā€¦ I can understand your dilemma vidhiā€¦ we are newly married and in this early stage itself I can understand your feelings.. and I am with you in this .. donā€™t worry  ha..  I donā€™t know why I am Behaving like this and I assure you whatever morning happened I will never repeat that again . Here after I will control my self ok .. donā€™t worry..

Vidhiā€™s eyes popped out and she thought what he is saying .. by the fear of getting pregnant he donā€™t want to touch her and he wonā€™t do anything with herā€¦ she got saddened by that words but didnā€™t said any thing to him.

Dev continued his blabbering like pls donā€™t feel uncomfortable near me. I donā€™t know Vidhi why i am this much desperate around you.. by seeing your cute expressions in morning I couldnā€™t stop my self but i didnā€™t mean to make you uncomfortable. I knowā€¦ I felt your dilemma in my arms how you areā€¦

Vidhi understood his thoughts and sighed with relief and laughed mentally and called dev ji

Dev ji aap yeh kya bol rahe hai. Main aapke sath uncomfortable kaise ho sakta Hu.. aisa bilkul bhi nahi hai . Vo bath yeh hai kiā€¦

Dev: no Vidhi I know you are so much uncomfortable.. I felt that and I know the reason also .. jab se ham ek huye tab se I am too desperate for you and I know I am making you also rush. I know Vidhi you are just 21 and I know in your teenage also you didnā€™t felt any thing because of your upbringing. I know You are so naive in this  and other side I am .. how I am behaving with you? I donā€™t know Vidhi I am not desperate this much even in my teenage days or not even in my college days in London. you know i am very handsome and I am the heartthrob for many girls in those days but I never give a damn to anyone. I know main bahut acha insaan Hu ..

Vidhi raised her eyebrow and said aweeee really!!!

Dev: ha yaar tumhe pata hai main aaj bhi sab London vale collage friends se contact mein Huā€¦

I mean hamara ek group hai par main active nahi Hu.. in that also .. ya I never gave a damn to any oneā€¦

With that he hold her possessively and said you know Vidhi.. tumse pehle mujhe koi bhi feeling ke bare mein pata nahi hain sivay mera dedication towards work and respect towards parents and love and responsibility towards my family and of course humanity and kind towards people.

But you made me realised I am a man with so many feelings and desires . You invoked so many feelings in me that I never know..you know ā€¦the possessive ness, insecurity, jealousy, desire and this desperation I never know I have in me.you made me felt like a complete human being Vidhi. You completed me..

You know when first time i got possessive about you.. when that Aakash alliance came and like a fool I was ready giveup on you then I felt so many feelings towards you Vidhi . But I donā€™t know wether I was protective towards you or possessive.when you asked me the next day of your broken engagement that day I realised itā€™s my possessiveness that break your engagement not just only to protect you.

When Arjun came into our life then I felt the insecurity by seeing the budding closeness in between you both and when he asked you for the coffee. I know boys asked to meet means he will try to propose you and I couldnā€™t allow that. The First time in my life  I was insecure and I questioned god why he didnā€™t made me born like Arjun as same generation like you . If I was Arjun without any thought I would have make you mine at the first encounter.

When he gifted you the earrings I felt so much jealous and felt very sad about my helpless situation to directly canā€™t gift you anything.

Then my wicked mind gave me the idea to surpass his gift and I gave mba scholarship papers but you deserved that and I know itā€™s not that type love gift but still I am satisfied with my attempt and after that your hug made me realised that your heart understood  my inner desire to gift you. You know Vidhi up to that whenever you are near me my heart beat goes very high and I will become panic . But when you touched my soul in that hug my heart beat become normal and my soul is at peace.

You filled my soul with peace who is deprived for that in entire life.

This desire and desperation started when you asked me under dhruvtaara that no one is deserved to be single in this world then why canā€™t I mingle with you? After that I suppressed all my desires because of the revelation of our relation and the after math of that.

I am very desperate after the 3 month fiasco and wants to marry the next minute that got solved despite of your dilemma to marry that much early with out stabilising your parents. Then  my matured self didnā€™t allowed me to rush you anything without your consent after marriage. But once the barrier broke between us I couldnā€™t control myself infront of you Vidhi.

I love you Vidhi.. I love you so much.. and I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable with my desperation.

Vidhi: dev ji dev ji.. rukiye.. i can understand your feelings and first thing I am not uncomfortable around you no matter what happens .. not now and never..

You are love of my life dev ji how come I will be uncomfortable with you?

Dev: morning Jo main mehsoos Kia .. vo..

Vidhi: ha dev ji i am sorry for my behaviour pls forgive me . Itā€™s not my intention to ignore you dev jiā€¦I was lost in some thoughts for sure but that is not related to what you are thinking.

Dev: then what is bothering you Vidhi.. pls tell me we both will solve that.

Vidhi: bahut pehle Lanka lag gayi dev ji ab ham kuch nahi kar sakte hai iss mamale mein.. said sadly.

Dev: matlab will you pls explain  he raised the brow.

Vidhi: vo vo dev ji..

Yeh jo shuru hua na hamare beech mein ..

Dev: kya kya shuru hua hamare beech mein .. mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaraha hai vidhi saaf saaf bolo..

Vidhi: she donā€™t know how to say this directly to devā€¦ so she is trying to say something dev interrupted.

Dev: Vidhi batao jaldi..

Vidhi: aap se yahi problem hai bas har baar aise ghoorte huye  darate hai aap aise beech mein bath kaatkar our mein jo bolna chahta Hu dar ke maare vo bol nahi paata..

Dev: tum bol nahi pata .. mujhe pata hai jab gyan dene vakt jaise bina rukavat ki gaadi jaisa patar patar bath karte ho tum.

Vidhi: gyan dena hai to bolti Hu but ye kaise bataye ki mai dar rahi Hu ki aapki iss desperate adventures ki chakkar mein main pregnent banjathe tho kya karu..agar aapko bacha na pasand ho to agar pasand ho bhi to ab nahi chahiye tho agar aapko chahiye tho bhi main ready nahi hai to .. she is talking in a single breath.

Dev hugged her and patted her back to calm her down. SSH .. Vidhi calm down .. not a word.. and hugged her tightly and relieved by her intention behind her morning behaviour.

After some time dev told her that he has the solution for this problem. 

Vidhi: ha sach mein dev ji ..bathayiye na pls..

Dev showed her the ovulation cycle app and both got relieved that the mishap happened on her safe days . 

Dev : vidhi .. tum ithna tension math lo .. bhagvan ko jab dena hota hai na tab jaroor denge our vo jab bhi ho hamari bhalayi ke liye hota hai. Ab tho problem solve hua na.. tension mat lo ..jab ham dono ready hai tabhi ham bache ke baare mein sochenge and  here after we will be care full and aage se ham protection use karenge  and he winked at her to make her roll her eyes..our yeh mat sochna ki mujhe bache pasand hai ya nahi. I like kids but ab mera pehla priority tumhara MBA hai. Ek baar yeh ho jaye tab ham dekhenge kya karna hai. 

Our ek baat hai vidhi .. Bura na mano par ab tum bas 21 ka ho .. ham kuch saal wait kar sakte hai .. I donā€™t want to take any risk with your health Vidhi .. Our agar beech mein hogaya to bhi koi bath nahi hai. Main hamesha tumhara saath Hu. ham milke sab kuch sambhalengeā€¦ 

Vidhi: she got emotional by his care and love and said dev ji..with clouded eyes..

Dev: stop stop mujhe pata hai tum kya bolne vale ho.. thank you dev ji.. aap bahut ache insaan hai ..       to make her feel light.

vidhi raised her brow and looked with frown

Dev : kya tum hi  kahate ho na main iss duniya ki perfect insaan Hu.. acha insaan Hu.. tujhe maan hai ki tumne  mujhse pyaar Kia and he winked at her and ran from there by seeing her face reddened with anger and blush.

Vidhi took the near by pillows and throwed at him. Dev dodged all the pillows and hold her and said you know Vidhi I missed this !! I missed you so much!!! Ithna ki I felt that you kissed me in my dream.

Vidhi whishpered in his ear huskily that buddhu raichand itā€™s not a dream sach mein maine aapko kiss Kia aisa ā€¦she kissed on his cheek and with that she ran from there. He ran after her and catches her and said in her ear jab main sath mein ho to aise behave karte ho ki sab kuch mujhe hi karna padega . Par jab mein Sotha hu tho tum yeh sab kuch .. hey bhagvan iss abala naar ke pavitrata ko bacha lo neend mein ā€¦iss khatarnak naari se  he said with naughty expressions . She got annoyed by this and started to hit him. He laughed by the sight of how her  tiny fists beating on his huge chest. He held her hands and made her hug his waist and kissed on her cheek with intensity that made her lost in his charm. He went down by kissing her jawline and next her shoulder and entire neckline that giving access to him.He unpinned her manhoos dupatta which was bothering him from morning and throwed it down and hugged her tightly to balance her jelleyed legs . By this he realised that she is not wearing any inners he stopped for a minute and gave a shocking expression. 

With this intimate touch she came back to senses and Taking this as advantage she came back from hug and ran to their room with blush .

Continued soonā€¦.

SHINIKA.

Abla naršŸ¤£

45 saal se khud ko bacha ke rakha tha iss nar ne 

Revutty thumbnail

Yaar I will read on Tuesday and drop my views. Abhi bahut busy šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜ šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜ hun. Pari bahut bahut nakhre karti hein. Idhar udhar knees pe move on karti rehti Hein....Kabhi kabhi madam Indian Idol mein participate karne ki tayyari ho waisi atrangi sweet awaaz nikalti hein. Mujhe naa iski har awaaz ekdum singing jaisi lagti hein. Mujhe office ke kaam bhi ghar baithe karni hein toh theek se waqt nahi milti hein. Nahi toh kitna kuch OS abb tak likh paati mein. Kaisi ho Shinika?? Aajkal sirf sns ke reviews ko hi agar time mile toh padke samajhti hun current track ke baare mein. Kaafi hafte huye maine show nahi dekhi. 

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Nany after a long time wrote this read and tell your views

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hello Shinika

Thanks for the tag and wonderful update.

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Will read later! Thank you so much for the tagā¤ļø

maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome back.. šŸ«¶šŸ«¶ After so long you finally updated šŸ˜

That was so beautifully presented ā¤ļøā¤ļø Dev & his mature talks.. i just love it.. ā¤ļøā¤ļø Continue soon this time plz šŸ˜šŸ˜ā¤ļøā¤ļø