Beyhadh 2

Maya Drabble- The Shloka ( based on episode 1)

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just like humans discarding old clothes, the soul discares an old body for a new one.

But for Maya, her soul didn't wait for her body to die and decade, instead it watched her heart be ripped into pieces and chose to leave her, instead, what filled her was a desire of revenge.

The burning flame that burnt her white to the pitch black, leaving behind ashes, so beautiful, that everyone fell in love with them.

For the world, she wrote stories, beautiful ones, as she hid behind them, no one knew what Maya Jaisingh looked like, she was phantom, an illusion, just like her name.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘ well written, loved it. Would love to read such drabbles on Maya as the story progresses. It would be such a great place to uncover and discuss various hidden shades , complexity and depth of this enigmatic character named MAYA. 

Being a writer, who usually writes multiple drafts before finalization the story, I'm more excited to know what Maya has in store for the Roy family. She must have planned, re-planned and then again re worked on her plans several times  to get back on the roy's. This is one intense dark story. I hope they keep the story crisp, even if that means making this a finite series.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra_rao

๐Ÿ‘ well written, loved it. Would love to read such drabbles on Maya as the story progresses. It would be such a great place to uncover and discuss various hidden shades , complexity and depth of this enigmatic character named MAYA. 

Being a writer, who usually writes multiple drafts before finalization the story, I'm more excited to know what Maya has in store for the Roy family. She must have planned, re-planned and then again re worked on her plans several times  to get back on the roy's. This is one intense dark story. I hope they keep the story crisp, even if that means making this a finite series.

Thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes, even I want to understand her motivations, her reasonings, her thought process, becuase they sure do look dark.

Hope to read your work soon on Beyhad๐Ÿ˜Š

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Very well written, Shibani! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Very well written, Shibani! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks๐Ÿ™ˆ

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Ayy, Shibani! Yet another beautiful worded drabble. I loved it! Do write more ๐Ÿค—

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Ayy, Shibani! Yet another beautiful worded drabble. I loved it! Do write more ๐Ÿค—

Thanks so much๐Ÿ™ˆ