Arjun-Draupadi FF:Shubh Punah Milan#3|Part 69|23/2

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

I present before you all the Thread 3 of Shubh Punah Milan. 

This wouldn't have been possible without the constant support of all my dear readers, who have been with me through the immensely painful journey till now.

Now I ask for the same support for the romantic journey of the same, because when it comes to romance I forget that I held the position of head of discipline and control and get indecent.

Love,
Yagzz

Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Index

Thread 2

Part 60: Scroll Down
Part 61
Part 62
Teaser of Part 63
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Part 60

A confession, for which there was a wait of ages had finally made its way out.

The burden which was waiting to be lifted since the time forgot, was finally lifted.

The love which was idolized has been finally reignited to all its glory.

Arjun had said what he wanted, and now he left it to Yagya whether to accept him or not was completely her wish.

He immediately turned around to leave from there with tears in his eyes.

But there was a grip on his hand, which never left his side. A hand which was always there to show him the way and the support him.

Yagya had held his hand, and this time never to let go of it. The fire-born had finally resolved that the fire of pain was not greater than the fire of their love or their passion.

" You think, I will let go of you Arjun?" asked Yagya, with a questioning look on her face.

Arjun was awestruck and dumbfounded. 

His Yagya had stopped him?

She wanted him in her life, again?

Arjun turned around with a lot of hopes in his heart, which he felt were put off by Yagya.

Yagya held his hand in a grip of her perfectly sculpted fingers and brought it close to her heart.

" This heart was craving for the confession, which you let out today. This heart, had always produced heartbeats which had your shadows on it. This heart, had always beaten for you, with you. With every breath I take, I feel assured that I breath in the same air which you do. But what I forgot was, that not only the breath we take in was the same but our hearts, our souls are one, were meant to be one and will be one." said Yagya, with a weak smile on her face while tears were streaming down her cheeks.

Tears and smile were just the type of lovers Arjun and Yagya were. They hardly met but when they met, they were ought to leave behind an ecstatic web of feelings.

But today silence was not the word which would prevail. Today it was love which would prevail. And the medium will no longer be silence, but words of love and action which would show love.

" If I let go of you today, there will never be a lady more unfortunate than me, Arjun. I was yours, am yours and will be yours, no matter what happens, no matter where we are. But it will always be our love which would prevail.Even the pain of your love is my privilege, Arjun." vowed Yagya, to /herself and her love.

The promise was a hard one to keep but they say, love makes every obstacle sweet.

Arjun felt as if he had won the world, as if he he was on top of the world. He was ecstatically happy and tears of joy made their way through his sharp eyes.

He took Yagya in a tight embrace and said,

" You have given me what victory in many wars couldn't give, Yagya. You have given me what I wanted the most today. I can't express in words, the happiness which originated from your words."

" You can hug me only this tight, Arjun?" teased Yagya, through her tears.

Arjun pulled himself out of the embrace and asked,

" Challenging the ever victorious one, are we?" said Arjun, with a smirk before lifting Yagya away from the ground vertically while Yagya rested her forehead on his.

Their eyes finally met after a long struggle. The eye which went unnoticed by him, were the eyes in which he was lost.

They were lost the ocean of love, which had immeasurable depth. And the glimpse of that ocean was in their eyes today.

Arjun slowly placed her on the ground while his hands went northwards tracing every feature of her feminine body in the way, to cup her face lovingly.

Closing their eyes to experience the beauty of love, their faces moved towards each other, as their destinies were now uniting.

But before that most awaited kiss would take place, they were bound to acknowledge the people who had always supported them in this eternal journey of love; Govind and Subhi.

" Parth, before you plan to show your version Ras-lila, I think me and Subhi should stage a walk -out!" teased Govind, in a naughty voice.

But he knew how happy he was for these souls, who had faced immense turmoil in the journey to restore Dharm. 

He was happy for the victory of love over pain. 

He was happy that Prakriti was finally uniting with Purush.

Arjun and Yagya who were lost in the reverie of love were brought back with a jerk by Govind.

" What is this, Govind? Have I ever interrupted your Ras-lila with Radha Bhabhi?" said Arjun slightly irritated that he was disturbed at the most awaited moment of his life.

"She is my brother's fiance, if you forgot, Arjun" said Subhi in support of her brother.

" Yeah right. Satya isn't yours, I guess Subhi. Or we are not updated?" asked Yagya, teasingly as she knew that the even the name of her lover was enough for Subhi to blush and stutter.

" Whatever it is, my dear Yagya and Parth! Now my work is to speak with Bua to get you both married ASAP or who knows before the good news of your marriage we get to hear some other good news!" said Govind, while pulling Subhi along with him and leaving the couple to have some private moments.

-----

I am evil. But I proved it by ending here.

I hope you liked the update!

Please comment and like!

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGG! OMGGG! OMGGG!
Thread three!! Say what??🥳

Congratulations Yagyaaa! Only because this story is so beautiful, we love to read it!!! Eeeh! 
Now, the chapter was beautiful! Finally, finally! Bhagwaan be meri sunn Lee! 
Ab kya mujhe mere ArDi ka romance milega??😳
The confession was superb! I am speaking even more than rendered speechless! *oh yeah* *oh yeah*😆
Sorry, I have become a little mad you see! *hits her head*
Finally, Yagya accepted his love, her Arjuna's love! Shubh Punah Milan ho gaya!🤪
Now, I hope thread 3 brings lots and lots of romance and love! Will be waiting eagerly! And this was a stupendous chapter!👏

Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: 8520NK

OMGGG! OMGGG! OMGGG!

Thread three!! Say what??🥳

Congratulations Yagyaaa! Only because this story is so beautiful, we love to read it!!! Eeeh! 
Now, the chapter was beautiful! Finally, finally! Bhagwaan be meri sunn Lee! 
Ab kya mujhe mere ArDi ka romance milega??😳
The confession was superb! I am speaking even more than rendered speechless! *oh yeah* *oh yeah*😆
Sorry, I have become a little mad you see! *hits her head*
Finally, Yagya accepted his love, her Arjuna's love! Shubh Punah Milan ho gaya!🤪
Now, I hope thread 3 brings lots and lots of romance and love! Will be waiting eagerly! And this was a stupendous chapter!👏

Upar likho, I updated the chapter with some more! What do you think? I know how to write only pain. No, Sakhi. Romance bhi hoga aur sensuality bhi!

Thanks a lot, Sakhi!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonatia

I am waiting 4 Romance! Why did u stop? U cn wr8 more na?
I wanted to read more!

I wrote more now! Please read it again!
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful chapter Yagya. 😊 Lol... This is my patent dialouge for every FF.😆

Now, let move in to some details. 
I really liked it when Yagyaseni held Arjun's hand. It was something which symbolized that both of them were wanting each other even if they did not say it. That is the biggest proof of love, want for love even if you cannot say. Wonderful part, that was. 

Yagyaseni's words to Arjun are wonderful. I have grown to be the biggest fan of Yagya here. Bigger than that of Arjun. Her progression graph is just perfect for a Kalyug Draupadi. Her pride, her agony, her passion for love and finally her love for Arjun. Wonderfully written. You have crafted out Yagyseni really well maybe because you can closely relate to her.

Arjun was sweet again. We a,l are aware how much he lobed her and when she finally accepted her, he was bound to be the happiest person on earth. I am really happy for Arjun. He finally got what he is worthy of. 

All though usually ArDi overshadow all, I love Govind and Shubhi here. They are just too good. Govind, we all know would be happy to see two people, really close to his heart, together. And obviously Shubhi would be so happy to see his Arya and Jiji together forever. 

Before I leave, I will not say congratulations for a new thread. Because that actually limits the possibilty of continuing till great lengths. And all I want is, this FF should not end until it has touched the soul of the very lobe of ArDi.
Edited by Angela_Grokes - 9 years ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
oomyyygwaaad!! this is wht I ws waiting for since eternity🥳
I would b killed by u if I leave a res now😛 bt I wont let u kill ur Jethanijee so I m nt gonna RES😉

So comming to update I got so excited that I actually screamed now😳 Naughty Govind blushind Devrani Subhadra😳 hayee😳😳 I cn imagine my Devarjee when he questioned bckk Kanha😳 nd finally that ws much cruel of u 2 stop @ this pt😡😆
update soon nd congo for a new begining with a new thread😳