Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I didn't know you wrote ArDi πŸ˜²
Res πŸ˜³
I will read as I get time, for I have 2 threads to catch upto before I get to this one πŸ˜•

Why ArDi though? 
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

I didn't know you wrote ArDi πŸ˜²

Res πŸ˜³
I will read as I get time, for I have 2 threads to catch upto before I get to this one πŸ˜•

Why ArDi though? 

This was my first ff so you should expect a lot of mistakes yaar.

ArDi because I always felt it was special. Yagyaseni was born when Drupad asked for a daughter who would marry Arjun, at elast according to what I read. He was her destiny and she was his but there was a profound tragic element to them that made them special from the destined lovers stories. She was his first wife, who was snatched from him, thanks to values he was taught from the young age of not disobeying elders. She loved him enough to forgive every mistake of his. Right from the beginning to the infamous Vastraharan and probably many more after that. She even died for loving him more than her other husbands. That point was what made them special. Such love that she didn't mind punishment for that. I think it is too much of a pain to see your beloved, which I am sure she was even if she wasn't his favorite, in pain but not do anything to help her. If Arjun had protested and protected her, the unity of Pandavas would have broken as it would be disobeying his elder brother and it would also mean that his wife would have to bear the pain of separation from her husbands. I always thought that's the reason behind his silence in VH. I feel it is very profound and very beautiful so yes, ArDi.
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayu_8

ARDI ENGAGEMENT WOOWOWOWWW

I had missed reading this FF so much!! I don't know how long I've been away but it surely took me a while to catch on... I'm sure you must've even forgotten me na jiji
Anyways aapne bohot bomb phode abhi we want some cute ArDi moments too... Thodi der ke liye unn dushto ko door rakho :P

Waiting for your next update :D

No No, Ayu. I of course remember you. You will get them for sure. Dushton Ko Punishment Bhi Milega aur Milan Bhi Hoga.
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: .MereRangMein.

This was my first ff so you should expect a lot of mistakes yaar.

ArDi because I always felt it was special. Yagyaseni was born when Drupad asked for a daughter who would marry Arjun, at elast according to what I read. He was her destiny and she was his but there was a profound tragic element to them that made them special from the destined lovers stories. She was his first wife, who was snatched from him, thanks to values he was taught from the young age of not disobeying elders. She loved him enough to forgive every mistake of his. Right from the beginning to the infamous Vastraharan and probably many more after that. She even died for loving him more than her other husbands. That point was what made them special. Such love that she didn't mind punishment for that. I think it is too much of a pain to see your beloved, which I am sure she was even if she wasn't his favorite, in pain but not do anything to help her. If Arjun had protested and protected her, the unity of Pandavas would have broken as it would be disobeying his elder brother and it would also mean that his wife would have to bear the pain of separation from her husbands. I always thought that's the reason behind his silence in VH. I feel it is very profound and very beautiful so yes, ArDi.

She was his first wife yes. But that was not the only thing. Kunti's words were law for not just Arjun, but for all the Pandavas. 
Panchali was unique, as she loved all of them, and forgave all of them for their mistakes.
Arjun won't talk unless his eldest gives him permission. 
She fell not because she loved Arjun more, but because she was a little proud of her beauty. That is a folktale. She is a Panchkanya due to her equal love and devotion. How she did it, we will never know.

Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

She was his first wife yes. But that was not the only thing. Kunti's words were law for not just Arjun, but for all the Pandavas. 
Panchali was unique, as she loved all of them, and forgave all of them for their mistakes.
Arjun won't talk unless his eldest gives him permission. 
She fell not because she loved Arjun more, but because she was a little proud of her beauty. That is a folktale. She is a Panchkanya due to her equal love and devotion. How she did it, we will never know.

It was, but it depends on perception. I think Arjun was very possessive in general, be with Gandiva or the position of being the best archer and to share his wife would have been one of his biggest challenges. He might have shared everything with his brothers but I guess the moments of questioning about how correct was it to follow the orders blindly were due to Draupadi. Not just for Arjun but for all the younger Pandavas. I have been brought up with that story and many websites and stories have that story in them, so I always go with the story. I personally hate Yudhishtir so I could never have a story with him and Yagyaseni as the pairing because I am named after her. My favorite is Arjun for his dedication towards passion and hence it would always be those to for me. I would still believe that Draupadi had forbidden love in the deepest realms of her heart. Because she loved him before the marriage and the rest, owing to the circumstances. Whether he reciprocated or not, that's a secret which is lost but for me, what I see, is the truest expression of love from Draupadi's side.
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Yagya, I scrapped you. Please do check it πŸ˜³
I don't want to bombard this thread with my mad questions and answers.
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Slap meslap me slap me yagya!!🀒🀒 u updated in FEB, nd i am seeing it now... I pester u all forupdates nd see me i even didnt notice u updated! Well all the blames goes to my 60+ piled up PMs!🀣 coming to the updates, size thoda bada karo na yaar!! Mere jaise fast nd furious readers ke liye 5 mins bhi nhi lagte hai! πŸ˜† how do u do tht magic with song lyrics?? Gimme lessons... i had tried once but messef up all and deleted it...πŸ˜† well they r still teasing yudi-devika...πŸ˜† poor beings! Nd now whos tht buri nazar!😑 shakku mamu ke alawa aur koi nhi if my guess is not wrong...🀒 waiting for next!!πŸ˜ƒ
Love,
Anu