Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Karna entry 😳 I ws waiting for this🤗
Get well soon Devranijee n update soon😳

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Nice teaser! Take care of yourself Yagyadi!!
sadiasaba68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok so karn is entering... interesting 😃
Awaay thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the new thread dear 
Wow Karna entry 
Thanks for the pm 
Waiting for the update dear 
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 63

Arjun's long lost words had finally made their way out. The void which his silences made couldn't be filled with what he was saying but it could surely prevent the void from increasing in both their hearts.

Yagya's heart was finally at peace. She got what she wanted the most, her love, her Arjun. Finally, their love story got the color of their love and not their pain.

" A woman who keeps relation with 5 men is not respectable, not a daughter-in-law nor is a sister-in-law. Those types of women are called prostitutes." 

The words which were the result of Draupadi's love for Arjun, came back to her mind and then it struck her. Everyone got a chance to justify their deeds, nullify their sins and attain salvation of love and respect. But what about the great warrior, who was the worthy opponent of Arjun, the elder brother of Pandavas, who insulted Yagyaseni in the her most vulnerable state and killed Abhimanyu in the Chakra Vyuh.

Will he not get a chance to rewrite his destiny?

Yagya pulled out of the warm embrace and looked at Arjun intently. Startled by her sudden actions, Arjun asked her,

" What happened, Yagya?"

" We all got a second chance in our lives but there is one person whom I don't think, got it." said Yagya, thoughtfully.

Arjun was confused at Yagya's words and hence posed a question,

" Who is that, darling?" 

" Your worthy competitor, the eldest son of your mother, Kunti Mata and a great warrior who used bad words for me in that darkened royal hall, Karna. If he is not reborn in this Yug, then the injustice is not completely reversed. And I am sure he would be born too. But the question is on which side will he be if he enters the frame?

Dharm or Adharm? Ours or again that Duryodhan?" asked Yagya, logically and Arjun knew that it was a question which only his Madhav can answer.

--------

Kuru Mansion,

A handsome man in his late 20s, got out of his Mercedes Benz Car and removed his aviators looking at the big mansion which got his eyes misty.

It was the same house from which he got separated in his childhood. It was the house of his parents, Late Pandu and Pritha. 

Presenting Karn Pandu Kuru, before you all. 

From the passenger seat, came down a beautiful lady wearing a red colored sari and joining Karn.

" Do you think they will accept us, Vrushali?" Karn asked his fiance.

" They are bound to accept you, Karn. After all you are the eldest son and possibly the son, with whom the bonding and fond-ing was the highest." said Vrushali, holding his hand in between hers and giving him the words of assurance, which dawned the sun of hope in the heart of Surya Putra Karan.

They went hand in hand to the door and Karan hesitantly yet firmly rang the door bell, which was immediately answered by Pritha.

" Yes. May I know who are you?" asked Pritha, though her instincts told her that there was a very profound relationship in between the young man standing in front of her and herself.

" Maa, you didn't recognize me? I am your son, your Karn." said Karn, showing the locket in his neck which was the last symbol of his parents to him, till the recent times.

Pritha immediately recognized the sun-shaped locket which Karn was wearing. Since they were from the royal family, she was more than sure that the locket couldn't be a fake one as each of their jewellery was one of its kind. 

The divine drops of rain rolled down her cheeks as she moved towards Karn, and affectionately touch to make sure that it was not a dream but the stark reality.

" YUDHISTIR! DEVIKA! BHIM! NAKUL! SAHDEV!" shouted Pritha, while her voice was showing how happy she was to get her eldest son back who was lost in the Kumbh Mela when he was 8, and none except Yudhishtir were born. 

Everyone came running down to see what happened and found their mother crying in front of a stranger.

" See who came! Your eldest brother, Karn is back!" said Pritha, smiling through her tears.

Everyone was shocked to hear the news from their mother. But more than shocked were two people who just arrived there. 

Yagya and Arjun were shocked that what they discussed just a while before had turned out to be true. 

Karn was back!

And both Yagya and Arjun were sure that this was going to bring in a lot of twists and turns.

-----

After a very very long time! I am extremely sorry but I couldn't manage my schedule due to my illness! But hopefully I will update the next part soon! 

Hope you liked it!

Please comment and like!

Edited by Yagyaseni - 8 years ago
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful chapter Yagya😃
So Karna is back with his vrushali😉
Excited to read everybody's reactions 😊
I like to see Karna bonding with his brothers😳
It will be intresting to see karna's reaction after he comes to know that he has 5 younger brothers
I am upset that you did not PM me for this chapter😡
I hope that  you get well soon ⭐️
Edited by Nonie12345 - 8 years ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Res
mein second😭
Nonie ne hath maar liya😆
Update soon...nd hope u r doing fine now!

____________________________________-

Unres:
Oh my gwaad wht an update talk about Arya and sakshat Arya hazir😳
So many questions in my mind now😆 tell me
Whose side is he now? His Mitr's or Bro's?
How will he face Devranijee?
Does he remembers his last birth?
Does Vrushili know her last birth?
Bhrata Madhav where are you?

gwaaad So many questions Devranijee...Update soon😳
Edited by .Sanskruti - 8 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i never knew my FF is still popular that people RES!
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Your writing style is amazing yagya😃