Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nelokulood

Finally...maggi..u updated it...

Im soo much into gaga..n gala mood today..
Showers of all beautiful thornless ..poisonfree scentful flowers on you...
Ek jhappi to banti hain...😉

Tu Yeh Padhti Hai Candy? I am honored! Thank You Shukriya Dhanyavaad! Ek Kya dus Le Lo!
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Congratzz Devranijee🤗
One year of SPM even made me realise I will b completing one year on IF too😆
congratz a ton... Yes I cn get ur point at updating other fics except this one... Likes and comments nd the ones on Arshi fics are far motivating to overcome all sorts of personal nd professional barriers! Even I understand as being a CB has had much effect on my schedule too! Also when likes decrease from 50-60 to jst 20-30 it defo hurts!! But still this remains ur best FF ever u have evolved sooo much that words fail to describe, thus plz atleast make it a point to update this once a month! Hopefully we have same old MB discussions once again... Hayye kya din the wo yaar!!

Then coming bck to update
it was such a suspense filled update must say! Angst likhne wali suspense bhi likh leti hai!! So Durry entered as far as my understanding of his character goes I dnt think he will take two families into conflict just over a woman like that there has to be more to it!! Both the parties have kindaa shrewd political minds!! Nyways there has to be a villian nd he entered...
Jst clear my doubt are karna nd vrushali seriously commited or its just acting???
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Finally got the update 
It was awesome dear 
Please take care of yourself dear 
Thanks for the pm 
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
loved it 

LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A truly lovely update Yagya
You have added an element of mystery now to the story... That should keep the readers hankering for more, me included😊
And the flashbacks are really very effective👏
Thank you for the kind words but seriously it is both a privilege and pleasure brainstorming with you
After all we are all hardcore Ardi fans
On the personal front hope everything gets better soon
Congrats on the anniversary
Looking forward to the rest of the update/story
Take care
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
It feels so nice to see my name in the note! Thank you so much Yagya. Your FF has been one my favourite FFs and hence the support!
Anyways, the update was splendid as usual. Now, don't tell me Karna has been sent by Dury to avenge his insult. And yes, it served Dushy right to have got a good beating from Arjun. I'm happy for him!
Dark-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant update
I read the whole story
I loved it
Thanks for pm
Please continue soon
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part Yagya 😃
Are karna and vrushali on duryodhan's side?
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Congo to you too di 😆
Lovely update 😳 waiting for the engagement 
Yagyaseni thumbnail
https://i.imgur.com/rmGks9e.png

---------------------------------------
Engagement,

For everyone marriage was the most sacred event of a person's life but for them engagement was far more memorable than any other event could be. Because they were going to take the first step towards their future, together.

" So Devar Ji and Devrani Ji, Kya Manovasta Hai Aap Dono Ki? Feeling nervous? Or Desperate?" Devika was taking revenge of the teasing which Arjun-Yagya had used against her in her own engagement.

"Arre Devika, what are you even questioning? Of course our love birds would be desperate to fly away from here after the ceremonies finish? Isn't it Paarth?" Kanha joined in to tease him. All in all every one was trying to avenge the teasing of Arjun-Yagya, whose victim everyone was, at some point of time.

" Kanha and Devika, don't irritate my dear Arjun and Yagya. See how embarrassed they are. Who wouldn't be if you voice out their inner feelings without taking permission?" Even Pritha stepped in to tease them while Yagya hid her face in Arjun's shoulder unable to bear it any further while everyone burst out laughing.

" What is this, Madhav? Instead of making us feel more comfortable, you are teasing us? We both danced for every function held at this house and no one is dancing for us?" Arjun's brain ran faster than the thoughts of people and thought of a topic to divert the people's attention, which made a naughty smile appear on everyone's face.

" We are not so boring, Devar Ji. Don't make such a bad impression of ours in Devrani Ji's eyes. Haina Yudhishtir?" Devika questioned while Yudhishtir nodded in firm approval while a questioning look was passed from Arjun's and Yagya's side.

Subhi signed them to calm down with her hands and spoke in a teasing tone, " Sabar Ka Phal Meeta Hota Hai, Arjun. Just wait and watch, what we all do for you both."

" LIGHTS!" Arjun's and Yagya's family shouted in unison, while the lights went off.

Yagya and Arjun looked around as they felt people moving away from them.

" What would be the surprise?" Yagya questioned inquisitively while Arjun was in the mood to flirt as he was sure that he had lost his senses the minute his bedroom eyes traced Yagya's petite frame draped in the exquisite golden and red embroidered long skirt and matching golden blouse along with a red veil, looking just like an angel landed from heaven for him.

" I am sure, whatever it is, wouldn't look as amazing as you are looking." Arjun eyed at her romantically in the dim light coming from the windows while Yagya who was looking forward turned to look into those eyes where there were oceans of love.

The lights turned on, making Yagya and Arjun look to the front to see what the surprise was.

Waha Waha Ramji, Jodi Kya Banaai
Devar Devraniji, Badhai Ho Badhai
Sab Rasmon Se Badi Hai Jag Mein
Dil Se Dil Ki Sagai

Devika, Haima and Vrushali came in front dancing to the beats of the song while their respective partners, Yudhishtir, Bheem and Karan followed them onto the stage with the same steps. Yagya and Arjun were pleasantly surprised to see all of them dancing for them, but were also feeling weird seeing Vrushali and Karan dancing for them with genuine smiles of their faces. A huge round of applause echoed in the living room of Kuru Mansion as they marked their exit. But the music didn't stop.

Wah wah Ramji, jodi kya banaayi
Bhaiya aur bhabhi ko badhaai ho badhaai
Sab rasmon se badi hai jag mein
dil se dil ki sagaai

Another shock overtook Yagya and Arjun as they saw Kurenu and Vijaya doing
same steps as their elder sisters-in-law had did while Arjun's brothers and the girls'
partners were following their steps. A huge smile adorned their lips as they looked
at the couples who were separated in the past, happily dancing away for them.
Though it felt awkward for Yagya to be called as Bhabhi by the husbands of her
past life, she knew that destiny had chosen, her heart had wished, her mind had
desired and her soul had pined only Arjun as her soulmate.

Aap ki kripa se yeh shubh ghadi aayi
Jiji aur jija ko badhaai ho badhaai
Sab rasmon se badi hai jag mein
 dil se dil ki sagaai

Subhi, Chitra and Uloopi brought themselves on the dance floor as the previous couples exited the floor. Their graceful dance moves and their love for their sister-like friend was making tears come to Arjun's eyes. He didn't know about Chitra and Uloopi but Subhi knew of the past, where she was Arjun's wife and love but here she had sacrificed her love and was now dancing to make them both smile. Who said that love was just romantic and in between couples, true love was what which everyone of Kuru, Panchal and Yadav family has for each other.

Sab Rasmon Se Badi Hai Jag Main
Dil Se Dil Ki Sagai

Every family member and close friend came onto the stage while Kanha dragged Yagya and Arjun onto the dance floor to make dance to the reprise of 'Hum Aapke Hai Koun..!' song. Hiding their tears of happiness caused by the love of their family and friends, Arjun and Yagya danced elegantly while everyone danced around them in a circle.

" I hope these smiles never leave your faces, Arjun and Yagya." Kanha wished deep in his heart but he knew that another war of righteousness was going to happen. And it was inevitable.

---------------------

" Khushi Manao Aur Manao. Aur Kitne Din Mana Paoge Waise Bhi. Jaldi Hi Shadyantr Ka Agla Charan Prarambh Hoga.Let us see how long the happiness of this family stays." An evil voice laughed in the most evil way as he threw the dart at the happy family photo of the Kuru Family.

-------------------

Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago