Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update dear 
Like the song 
And the teasing one also 
Beautiful 
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The lights were dimmed yet again while Yagya gripped Arjun's hand desperately as she was taken by shock for a second.

" Relax, baby. I am right here. With you." Arjun's husky whisper managed to tantalize her senses as every kind of fear left her heart.

Ishq Hai...
( Teri Aankhon Ke Matvaale Kaajal Ko Mera Salaam
Zulfon Ke Kale Kale Baadal Ko Mera Salaam )... (2)
Ghayal Kar De Mujhe Yaar Tere Paayal Ke Jhankar
Hey Soni Sone Teri Soni Har Adaa Ko Salaam
Salaam-E-Ishq Ishq Ishq Salaam-E-Ishq... (2)
( Ho Salaam-E-Ishq Salaam-E-
Salaam-E-Ishq Salaam-E- )... (2) Ishq Hai...

Yagya and Arjun were pleasantly surprised to see their best friend Kanha dancing for them. After all who could give a better tribute to love than two lovers who were separated and understood love better than anyone else.
Radha's graceful dancing along with Kanha's perfect charm and naughtiness was more than suffice to remove every kind of worry from everyone's heart.

Ho Teri Mastaani Anjaani Bataon Ko Mera Salaam
Rangon Mein Doobi Doobi Raaton Ko Mera Slaaam
Khwaabon Mein Kho Gayi Main Deewani Ho Gayi Main
Soney Soney Aisse Soney Har Adaa Ko Salaam

Soon, Subhadra and Satya joined Kanha and Radha in their dance, while Yagya gripped Arjun's hand in a affectionate gesture. It wouldn't be wrong to say that Arjun had no feelings for Subhi because he had a past, a beautiful past with her, which he couldn't forget even if he wanted. Though his heart beat for Yagya, it had sought its solace from Subhi in the past and his heart wouldn't forget her warmth. Arjun angled his face to look into Yagya's eyes, as he circled his arm around Yagya while smiling lovingly and weakly at her.

Ho Teri Hathhawitch Mehandi Ka Rang Khila Hain
Tujhe Sapano Da Changa Mehboob Mila Hain
Meri Banno Pyaari Pyaari Sari Duniya Se Nyaari
Ise Doli Mein Tu Leja Doliyaan, Doliyaan...

Chitra and Uloopi too joined in the dance as Arjun's breaths staggered. Why was this becoming so difficult, questioned Arjun mentally, while Kanha smiled weakly at his friend's predicament. A true tribute to love it was, as the lovers of the past were celebrating the union of their lover and his love. Yagya was pulled away by the girls while the boys pulled Arjun to dance, while their minds were the dancing to tunes of confusion and pain.

Teri Meri Nazar Jo Mili Pehli Baar
Ho Gaya Ho Gaya Tujhse Pyaar
Dil Hai Kya Dil Hai Kya Jaan Bhi Tujhpe Nisaar
Maine Tujhe Kiya Aitbaar
Ho Main Bhi Toh Tujhpe Mar Gayi
Deewanapan Kya Kar Gayi
Meri Har Dhakan Betaab Hai
Palkon Vich Tera Khwaab Hai
Ho Jaan Se Bhi Pyaari Pyaari Jaaniya Ko Salaam
Salaam-E-Ishq, ( Salaam-E-Ishq Ishq Ishq Salaam-E-Ishq )... (2)
Salaam-E-Ishq Salaam-E )... (2) Ishq Hai...

Yagya's enchanting dance to Arjun in between the circle of dance created by their best friends was managing to bring back the smile on Arjun's face as her love pulled him back from the pain successfully and he joined her in the dance. The dance of love, passion and desire, which only intensified through the ages was a treat to watch for everyone assembled there as they felt the strings of their hearts being tugged.

Main Tere Ishq Mein Do Jahan Vaar Doon
Mere Vaade Pe Kar Le Yakeen
Keh Rahe Hai Zameen Keh Raha Aasman
Tere Jaissa Dooja Nahin
Ho Aisse Jaadoon Na Daal Ve
Naa Aaon Tere Naal Ve
Jhooti Tereefein Chodh De
Ab Dil Mere Dil Se Jod De
Ho Jo Abhi Hai Dil Se Nikli Uss Dua Ko Salaam

It is said that true love could be felt in gestures, in eyes and didn't require any language. And today it was being presented in a way that everyone started believing in love yet again. Soon all the couples joined in along with Arjun and Yagya, resulting in a true tribute of true love. A celebration of love which didn't waver through the ages and was ready to be reignited to its full glory, never to be extinguished.

Rab Se Hai Iltija Maaf Kar De Mujhe
Main Toh Teri Ibaadat Karoon
Aye Meri Soniye Na Khabar Hai Tujhe
Tujhase Kitni Mohobbat Karoon
Tere Bin Sab Kuch Benoor Hai
Meri Maang Mein Tere Sindoor Hai
Sanson Mein Yehi Paigaam Hai
Mera Sab Kuch Tere Naam Hai
Ho Dhadkanon Mein Rehnewaali Soniye Ko Salaam
Salaam-E-Ishq

Just as the dance ended with a drops of all the girls, a huge round of applause followed while Yagya was engulfed by Arjun in a warm embrace, which he needed to control the storm of emotions brewing inside him.

" Arjun, Yagya, don't you see elders here? You are growing shameless, day by day!" Yudhishtir decided to pull his younger brother's leg, as a revenge to all the teasing of Arjun during his wedding.

" Oops..sorry Jijashri. We forgot to go to our room. And maybe then I can tell Arjun, 'Kya Kehta Mera Dil, Mere Piya Ke Liye!" Devika blushed a dark shade of crimson as she was shocked that Yagya knew about their sensuous rendezvous on the day of their Sangeet while Yudhishtir pulled Arjun's ears,

" I didn't know that my younger brother was so shameless to sneak into others' rooms." Arjun smiled a naughty smile before answering,

" What to do Bhai? You were so lost in romance that you forgot to close the door and me and Yagya decided to use the opportunity to the fullest. Who knew, we would get to watch a dance performance by Bhabhi."

" Devar JI!" Devika smacked Arjun's arm lightly while Yudhishtir twisted his ear more before leaving him with a warning,

" Dekhte Hai Beta Ji! You will also get caught red-handed and then you will know how it feels to be teased."

The Kurus, the Panchals, the Yadavs were all in the mood of happiness but there was one person who was eyeing at them with poison in their thoughts. Who was it?

-----

A present to the person who guesses it right!

Sorry for the delay! I know I am extremely bad and I am ready to face punishment. Happy Valentines Day! I promise to give regular updates.

Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hiii! I'm here ^_^ Well it took me a while to read it so don't kill me please :3 And I read it till chapter 21 and this isn't my fault though. You have 69 chapters xD Also I'm sorry for not writing a chapter wise comment buuut if I did that it would take me 2 whole days and I don't want to get fired by you that too in ASR style :/ *Crying*

Back to the story!

I loveeed it! ❤️ So it's a reincarnation story and I guess this is the first time I read a fanfiction based on this genre and you nailed it! It is so damn good: 3 it wasn't hard for me to follow along because I kinda watched Mahabharat and I know the gist of it. All those chapters were well written and I loved Arjun and Yagya's first meet :3 Those flashbacks though! Chapter 21 was awesome 😊 But my favorite is when they met 😃

This time I can't even update soon XD Goddamit :| I will read the rest soon :D

Edited by -CrazySobtian- - 8 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Don't tell me you are going to read 68 parts in a day!
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! So finally u updated! 🥳
Loved it! 😃
Saishree97 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohh lastly you updated yagya!!
lovely update!! loved the teasing session!!
yudhi trying to tease arjun but himself got teased in return by arjun and yagya...😆
hamare yagya aur arjun hai hi itne smart!!😉

okay let me guess the person...is it karn?? 
jus tried..dont know if i am right..
and update soon..
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Finally an update ! 
A very interesting one Di ! Such a sweet update . 
Loved the dance part and teasing Yudhi one also 😆 but who is that person eying their happiness 😡
Update soon Di and mean it ! 
Love 
Sam 
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Who is that person Yagya? Can't guess. But any way Thanq for the Valentine update. Celebration of ARDI love. What more do Ardians want?