Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 61

As Govind and Subhi made their way out, Arjun pulled Yagya to himself and wrapped his muscular arms around her slender waist tightly not letting her slip her away as she wanted to.

" Don't Worry. I am not going anywhere." said Yagya, assuringly.

" Before you say anything more, I want to say something. Now that I have held your hand, I will not let go of your hand till the last. But living with me is not very easy, Ms. Yagya Panchal. I will keep flirting with you, and will not change my naughty attitude. You know of my focus, but this time you will be the only person on whom my focus will be." said Arjun, looking into her eyes deeply.

" Who said living with me is easy, Mr.Arjun Kuru? I was always fiery but this time I will be fiery in different things with you. I will always fight with dominance with you, in things you cannot even dream of." said Yagya, holding her dear Arjun's collar to pull him even more closer to her.

" I will bear it all, Your Highness!" said Arjun, with a naughty smirk curving on his lips.

" Now before your remaining respect becomes disrespect, let me leave from here!" said Yagya, sensing that Arjun was turning naughtier now.

" What is this now? You can't go away so easily!" said Arjun tightening his grip on her waist.

" I can't have Govind and Subhi teasing me all the time!" said Yagya, while pouting, which made Arjun get lost in her cute face. 

Sensing Arjun get lost, Yagya pushed him away from herself and ran away from him, while Arjun started running behind her.

Before she could even reach the door, Arjun reached there and closed the door, pinning her to the door. She turned towards him and said,

" You turned out to be too filmy, Arjun. Nice copying you do of all those heros." said Yagya mocking at him slightly.

" Come on Yagya! I am far ahead of them in terms of love, passion and romance. Try me!" said Arjun, while pulling her on to himself by her waist.

Her breaths increased and her chest heaved at their proximity. Those lotus eyes were unable to bear the caramel sharp orbs, and hence closed the gate to her mind. Though she was anticipating him to kiss her, she was in full mood to tease. After all, he had teased her enough to cover up for this life too.

She started laughing at almost nothing which surely had broken the romantic reverie which Arjun created around himself. His eyes suddenly opened to see that the queen of his heart was laughing her heart out.

He was lost in her for a few moments but the sharp warrior in him soon came in to the power as realized it was a laugh which had the tinge of mockery to it.

He held her by the waist and pulled against the wall. Her laughing stopped as her plan to tease had failed completely. There was raw passion and desire in his darkened orbs which made her gulp.Her eyes were everywhere but on his muscular frame.

She tried moving towards the right side but his arm stopped her and there was no success even on the other side. Then she realized she was completely trapped and caged by her Arjun, in both love and his arms.

Arjun was leaning forward on her. Their breaths mingled and the time halted. Love seemed to be in the air which they were breathing in as their hearts swelled up with love for each other. There was unknown solace in their proximity today unlike those in the past. 

There was inches of gap in between them when suddenly the door opened and both of them landed on the ground with Yagya on top of Arjun. Her soft chest crushed on top of his hard rock like chest, which made the desires grow in them but the hard ground underneath him and the sudden pain surging in his back made him realize that they were supposed to open their eyes and look at the surroundings.

" Oh God! What is the hurry for both of you that you started it on the hard ground itself?" teased Govind who had just come it, as he was the one who had opened the door to this fate of his dear friends.

" Govind, have you taken ..Aah..some vow...that you will destroy all moments of romance..?" said Yagya, trying hard to get up, but Arjun was the first one to get up as Yagya had immediately moved away from him hearing Govind's voice.

Yagya was trying hard to get up but was not able to get up. Arjun held her arm and pulled her onto him which made those just forgotten desires arise in them all over again.

" If the time is forgotten then let me remind that the time is 11 PM! If Dhrist comes and fights with you Arjun, don't blame me and Subhi!" said Govind naughtily again which made Yagya push Arjun away and run to her house, which was just adjacent to Govind's.

---

TBC!

Hope you liked it!! Please comment and like!
Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
eeeaaahhheeemmm yummyy...๐Ÿ˜‰

yummylicious... drooliing over it again n again.
read it like a 10 times now... ggaawwddd i feel like i'm having Magnum.. ๐Ÿ˜†
thank god my office a/c is on.. i'm trying hard to coverup the blush on my face... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
update soon dear... cant wait.. now i'll be stalking here ever now n then!!!

Edited by Krishnaa_Nair - 9 years ago
8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Such a cute chapter!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
It was so full of my ArDi romancing! Couldn't really get enough of it!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wonderfully written, the part where Krishna comes and teases these two! I hope we get the same number of romantic chapters as those full of pain!๐Ÿ˜›
Update soon!
Edited by 8520NK - 9 years ago
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme update
Loved it to the core

This is really getting very intrstng

Update next soon
Wtng

Love u
Keep smiling
ilardi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i read it when u were in the middle of updating!! anyways an awesome update as a whole to read!! while imagining it my face just turned red!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Just love it
Beautiful
 Arjun and yagya 
Their sweet moments
Govind came in between them
Awesome
Thanks for the wonderful update
aishwarya48 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This update was pakka gawddd๐Ÿ˜ณ
Why do their romance moments always end up with someone catching them?!๐Ÿ˜†
Before that..the temperature was rising and rising 
until Yagya laughed๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Gawddd the dorr broke when Govind came!๐Ÿคฃ
Awesome update!
Loving this ff more and more...this is something that cannot be ended!
Update jaldi karo!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
It's so romantic!! And Kanha's seriously too much now! Pushing open the door like that! Would love to see a cute fight between Arjun and Dhrist someday!
ilardi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sorry!sorry!sorry!i know i am really late...๐Ÿ˜ญ but still congo on the new thread!! every time i think of congratulating u, u mesmerize with awesome updates!! anyways congo on the new thread!!๐Ÿ‘
Edited by ilardi - 9 years ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awww so cuteee update๐Ÿ˜ณ loved the temperature rising๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ Vasudev its much much magarmuch now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› Update soon jst cant wait๐Ÿ˜ณ