MY LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU [ PART 37 ( A ) UPDATED ]

Nain5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

guys no need to worry nw... jst clk on the part u wanna read... Happy reading...

PROLOGUE - PAGE 1

PART 1 - PART 5 - PAGE 1

PART 6 - PART 10 - PAGE 2

PART 11 - PART 12 - PAGE 2

PART 13 - PART 14 - PAGE 3

PART 15 - PART 16 - PAGE 5

PART 17 - PART 18 - PAGE 6

PART 19 - PART 20 - PAGE 8

PART 21 - PART 22 - PAGE 11

PART 23 - PAGE 13

PART 24 - PAGE 14

PART 25 - PAGE 16

PART 26 - PAGE 18

PART 27 - PAGE 20

PART 36 = PART 36

PART 37 ( A ) - PART 37 ( A )

PROLOGUE

This is the story of girl whose family is a younger brother and sister. She was left alone along with both her siblings when her parents died in an accident.😭

The girl is 14 years old, young enough to take responsibilities of two children; One baby-girl of 4 years and other boy of 8 years. She had so many dreams to fulfill for which she needed to work hard. Also she had to take proper care of her brother and sister starting from their food to studies and carrier to marriage.😲

In the middle of it she will come across a person, who is arrogant, proudy, careless yet young, sexy handsome and very very hot. He never believes in relationships and thinks only of profit. He belongs to a rich family becomes a rich man when he reaches the age of 24. His every girlfriend either loves his looks or money. He never got true love from anyone as he was not trying to get it due to his arrogance. In pure words, he is a negative character when he met our girl but he will change with time.

Can the girl fulfill her dreams? Can she take the responsibilities of her brother and sister? Will her age and lack of money stop her to do this? Or she will get a person who will help her? Can she change person who will come to her life as a surprise? Or being a devil he will destroy her?

This story will answer you these questions. Also it will unhide a secret love hidden inside our leads.❀️

So presenting u a new story "MY LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU".😊

PART 1

Bhojpura, a village of rajasthan. Here every people work hard everyday to get a better life. I am SANYUKTA AGRAWAL, a 14 years old small town girl having big dream in my eyes to become a star. Not just star superstar.πŸ˜ƒ

I belong to a middle class family. My father, Prithviraj Agrawal is a clerk over here in income tax office and my mother, Sushma is a house wife. In free time, she stitches clothes of people. Actually whatever salary my father gain it was more than enough for us yet my mother does it because she wants to stand in her own leg. For this reason, she is my inspiration. I can fight every situation, if I have the support of my mother. She is an idol to me, whom I worship everyday and my father support me in every bad situation our family has faced. He is the hero of my life.😊

Coming to my siblings. I have a 8 years younger brother Vibhu. He is a hidden devil. Everytime we fight, I get punished as I am the eldest among all. Actually fighting with him is a great fun. I love him more than anything in my life. Next is my 4 years old sister Tamanna. We call her timi. She still speaks few words like maa baba didi which actually sounds so cute that I grab her tighly in my arms and kiss cheeks. She was the most beloved member of ur family. Everyone loves her.😊

I lived in big mention, probably one of the biggest homes in bhojpura as it belongs to our ancestors, which was left by my grand father to my father after his death.😭

I was on the way to school. My best friend Divya's home comes in the mid-way of our school. Everyday we travel together through our respective cycles.😊

"You are looking so happy today, got a boyfriend or what???", said divya giggling playfully as I generally stay away from boys.πŸ˜›

"shut up!!!! You moron. You know how I am", I fumed at her.😑

"ok then tell why are you so happy?", she said looking my angry face.
"baba has arranged movie tickets for us. We are going jaipur in evening", I said in an exciting tone.

"i really thought something great happened. Every 2-3 month you go for a movie. Whats new in that???", She said in a dissapointing voice.

"you know how much I dream to become star. I get really excited when I see stars acting on screen", only these words decribed how much i am passionate.⭐️

"oh god!!!! You and your dreams. I wonder how can someone be so efficient to came first in class and then get so much time to see such big dreams".πŸ‘

Yes, I use to come first in class beating the best students.😳

"thats my habit", I voiced proud.😎

But soon we both brusted out laughing.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PART 2

I reached home after my school. Its half passed 4. When I reach home everyday maa makes my evening snacks ready and feeds me. I was a child who is still fed by her mother. As everyday she was fed me and I placed my head on her lap after food. She tapping my head and said, "you are kid till now, if I will not be there tomorrow what will you do".πŸ˜•

"it a very useless question maa, where are you going, when time will come I will learn it. Now let me be in your embrance"😊, I said making a puppy face and kiddish glace on my face and she kissed my forehead with a 3 inch wide smile on her face.

We were all set to go to cinema hall. Maa and baba went in bike and arranged an auto for three of us. Everytime we marched upto the district is the sae way we are going right now. Baba always followed the auto in which we used to travel so that he could get a security assurance.😊

We reached the hall. It is the top grossed movie of the year "veer-zaara". I had been a great fan of shahrukh khan from the day I saw DDLJ also I had a crush on him because oh his hot looks. I wanted to become like him.😎

We were on the seats now. 2 hours passed on the same seat and my maa was with timi till now taking care of her. I was deep inside the movie. Screen was on the scene when zaara has lo leave veer. My baba called me and said "look my child, life has do many problems. You have to work on each of your problem to get rid of it. Every mistake of ours teaches us a new lesson. We have to learn it and prepare for the tests which he has prepared for us. Every step you take is a test and you have to fight for it. Dont accept your defeat. Go on fighting, you will definitely get your goal one day. Many storms will stop your way but you have to face it." His words were full of inspiration and confidence. It had given me lots of courage to fulfill my dreams.😊

The film was at the end when they finally met. I understood what baba was telling and got a proof of his words. That time promised myself to be strong in every field of life😊.

We were in our respective vehicles to go home. Baba was following us as always. Soon we got into a traffic and we could not find them. The traffic was clear and we urge in our way but still we did not find them. It was the first time when we were lost. Its a long time we were no able to catch our parents. Soon we got into another traffic. It was really a huge one. We were stuck there from last twenty minutes loosing our parents. I finally decided to go out and see what is happening. I handed timi to vibhu and went out in search of my parents. Suddenly I saw a crowd gathered at a place. I rushed there and some how slided inside them to to reach the exact spot.πŸ˜•

Finally I reached and found something which made my mind blankπŸ˜•. I was stud to see the scene😲. My mouth was not in a condition to say anythinng. I felt a stroke in my nerves and shouted loud "maa-baba🀒". There was a pond of blood spread upto 2 metres. My teary eyes😭 were visualizing everything. I was not able to think at that particular moment😲. I quickly rushed to them and started crying hard.😭

PART 3

They met with an accident with a truck and I had only the strength to say that "somebody help me please to take them to hospital. Please help me", I was behaving like a mental patient in the middle of the road. No one came to me as they thought that my parents were no more. But I had still a belief of their life. After a few minutes an ambulance came. I took them to the hospital. After a long jerks doctors came to attend them.😭

I was blindly waiting for their answer. But to me a shock they said, "They are no more". I broke down into pieces like a glass. Vibhu is standing near me with Timi in his hand. He was a kid. What to do, how to do, like this thousand questions were coming to my mind. I carried my head in my palms and sat on the nearby bench. Vibhu came to me and placed his head on my shoulder. I caressed his head with a lot of tears in my eyes. With a drop of tear, he asked me "di, where is maa??? Timi is crying so much. When Baba will not come???" His innocent words jerked my insides. I hugged him tight and cried even more loudly. It was a difficult situation. I needed someone to support me. But to my bad luck I was all alone. Suddenly I felt a palm placed on my shoulder. I was feeling like getting a drop of water in desert. In that situation only my mouth could utter one word "baba..." and I turned back to find a 15-16 years young boy besides me. He smiled and sat near me.😭

"hi, I am chinu. Look I know what has happened with you. I am also here for my grandmother. She is in ICU", he said with a hope in his eyes that I will understand the situation but I was broken to that extent that no fevicol could join me. I remained silent and listened to his words. He started speaking more.😊

"I love her so much or say she is the only person who loves me. She has given me this", he said showing me a two lockets, one of radha and other one of krishna. He continued.😊

"She tells that god gives us strength to fight from problems. She has given me to present one of this to the neediest person whom I love to give. I think you need this the most. You have to fight. So take it", his words were exactly like baba. I was numb to his words and still in tears. He placed the radha locket on my hand and wiped my tears.

There called his mom and he went to her saying "hah.. Coming mom". He waved a bye to me and left. I was dumbstruck to his act that how someone give strength to an unknown person. But actually he did it. Baba's words were clearly sounding to my ears and I decided not to break in the situation. I decided that I will fight.

I thanked that boy in my mind, tightened my palms where the locket was placed and wiped my tears. I took my siblings and returned home with the dead bodies of my parents. I was sad inside still I was strong enough.πŸ˜”

PART 4

A week later...
Divya's mom was aware of our emptiness. She usually came  otour home to see that we are fine or not. Mainly timi as she was small enough to think and vibhu could not understand what is death. These 7 days has taught me how to fight. My siblings had become my children. I looked after them now. Besides that, due to brijesh(divya's father) uncles provocation I was going to school. He came on 4th day (chauthha) of my parents.😭

"My child, you have to study. See you just have to study 5 years then you can easily get a good job as you are a good student", said brijesh uncle with a lot of hope in his eyes.πŸ‘πŸΌ

"But uncle I have to take care of a livelihood to my siblings. Now they have no one accept me", I said expressing a lot of concern to my siblings.

"Look you learn how to cook from your aunty within a week, then take orders from people. My friends are in this business, they will help you out. You do this in spare times. Go to school in its time and leave timi for that few hours at time at our home. When you return from school, take her with you", saying this he paid a great gratitude to me as I was helpless enough to do any kind of arrangement for my family.😊

I finally said yes and took a step forward. Now when I learnt how to prepare a better food, I got my first order to prepare meals for workers of uncle's office. It was a heavy duty but I still remember those words of my baba. πŸ˜Š

Every time I felt weak I see the radha locket, which give confidence to march forward and brings a smile on my face. I was still waiting for the person who gave me this. I had a lot to say him, to thank him and I had confidence that one I will surely find him.πŸ‘πŸΌ

That was a time table for me to wake up early in the morning. Do all such household works. Prepare breakfast as well as lunch for me, vibhu and orders and, also milk for timi. Next is getting ready then and feed both of them before going school at 10, leaving timi at divya's home. Then take timi back while coming back to home prepare dinner, study upto late night then sleep.😭

Following this time table two years passed and it was the time for my board results. Vibhu was ready to take responsibility of him and timi as she was ready to go school. I was on the way to temple for praying to get a good result.😊

During my prayers, there came my biggest chaser, siddhant. He was not a bad boy. I knew him because he was in the same class in which I was. He just did idiotic activities which irritated me just like there he threw a flower over me to disturb.😑

"Pray darling, you are not going to achieve anything because I will be the only person who will get a 1st class rank", he said making really proud voice.😲

Divya came running shouting my name with the result announcement. My heart was beating like an alarm clock and I was still praying shutting my eyes. Finally she spoke. "You came first. Come see the result". I was happy a lot to listen that. I thanked god and went running to school. It was mentioned in a list pasted in a wall. I could not believe my eyes.😲

Siddhant was numb to see my result. I also made a proud voice and said pointing my eyes towards him "heyy divya, I think something is burning, can you feel".πŸ˜›

"Heyy you whatever you want to say, say in my face", said siddhant in a husky noise.

"So you want direct conversation. So listen what you were telling only you will get 1st class marks right??" I said being a bit proud and anger.πŸ˜‰

"So did I have got it"😳

"yes you did but its not only you, understand", saying this I kicked his foot and turned back.πŸ˜†

"auch", he screamed.😑

As I turned back I saw vibhu running with timi came to me.

"What happened, why are you so restless", I asked as I was quite tensed due to their aggressiveness.πŸ˜•

"Di, look what I got for", he said breathing heavily in a exciting tone.😊

PART 5

He got newspaper for me to show me something. "Sanyukta Agrawal, a mere village girls became district topper in 10th board", I read it and started dancing happily. Siddhant snatched the paper from my hand and read it loud. Now he was looking at my face with a big question mark. I raised my eye brows hectoring him.πŸ˜•

"Heyy vibhu, you have not brought sweets for us. Your sister topped bro", he playfully hit my head and when I glanced at vibhu he left.😲

"Aaagggh", I was really annoyed with his stupid activities.😑

"Leave him sanyu, you know him right. The biggest part is you topped and also fulfilled your baba's dreams", said divya in consoling me.

I nodded in a yes and meanwhile the "sarpanch" came.😲

"Congratulations sanyukta, my child, you have starred your father's name", blessed sarpach tapping my head saying his inspiring words.πŸ‘

"Thank you tauji", I touched his feet.😊

"So what you have thought", he asked in quite tension as he knew there was no hope in village.

"For what???"

"For further studies"

"I have not thought anything tauji, but I don't think I can go anywhere leaving this village. They are alone without me"

"but if you will not study further, you hard work will be a loss"πŸ˜’

"but there is no college here, what can I do"πŸ˜’

"yeah, that is a big demerit for which I also cannot help you out. I just can bless you"😊

"that's enough tauji..😊

He left caressing my head again. It was a huge decision to take. Anyways I was happy now. Three of us went home and I placed the newspaper near baba's pic and stood infront of that folding my hands.😊

"Your dream is successful baba, I reached the destination and achived the goal. Still maa-baba MY LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU", these words brought tears in my eyes.😭

I hid those from my youngers and hugged them kneling to them. Meanwhile postman reached our door.

"sanyukta agrawal", he called my name to handover me some letters.

"Yes, I am sanyukta", I said and accepted those letters.😳

He left and I opened those and found that those were the official thank you letters by the chief minister and some organisations.😳

I thought for a while and was sealed those inside the drawers. Meanwhile divya entered with brijesh and I was unsuccessful in my task.

"what are the sanyu, show me", questioned divya snatching those letters.
"Thank you letters. They have called me jaipur to receive awards and I will be provided free education in the best government college", I said in a disappointing tone.πŸ˜’

"Then, what's the problem", asked uncle in identifying the matter.

"uncle you better know my condition, my siblings and my earning. If I cant leave this village. Here whatever I get its difficult to face needs and what I will do there", I was actually tensed looking to the situation.πŸ€“

"dont worry, you go there. Children are enough grown to be in school. You need not take care of them and I have a friend there, I will ask him to join his gang. He takes order there for parties and reception and this house will be on rent you will get a little amount from here also. So doNt worry and go", he represented his concern.

I was happy now as I could now give a better life to my family and divya hugged me.😊

Everything went on plan and next day we went jaipur.
In jaipur...

I was holding a suitcase in my one hand and other one holding timi. Vibhu became matured enough in these two years and was helping me these days. I had lakhs of liability on me and to effectuate them was my sole dream.😊

I have tears in my eyes because this is the city whose wrested my parents from. A drop of that warm salty water fell on my hand. During the second one it dropped on a hanky. I was surprized to see that it was neither vibhu nor timi who forwarded me that. It was someone else.😲

To Be Continued...

Edited by Nain5000 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SWA1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thats an interesting concept!!!! ur narration !!! u r outstanding... plz update asap
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey I have read the prologue before also..thanks to post it here...

I love it...

Plz plz add me in ur pm list

Will love to read further
cuteparsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i read prolog nd both the parts together

it is awesome, ur way of writing is nice

plz update soon😊

Nain5000 thumbnail
Tysm.. Wen I vl b in pc.. I vl add u
Nain5000 thumbnail
Ty dear.. Just 2-3 days later I vl post it
ashri_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ITS NICE DO PM ME>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Nain5000 thumbnail
PART 6
Recap: sanyu topped in district and by her uncle's inspiration came to jaipur. she is deep sorrows as she lost her parents in this city. someone has reached to wipe out her tears. who is he lets know it in NEXT...

It was siddhant who was offering his hanky to me. I was hell shocked to see him not because I he was here but he has changed completely. He was looking like cool dude in his dress as well as goggles.

"save it for future sweetheart. Competition does not end here", said siddhant wiping my tears off as my mouth was wide opened to see him.

He left now. I came into sense when vibhu called me "di what you think why is he here".

"he is a psyco. Come on lets leave. We have to go to this address", saying this I took luggage and marched towards our new kennel.

We reached our residence. It was very small as compared our bhojpura house. Still we were bound to adjust here for a better tomorrow.

Upto evening everything was set. I fed timi and vibhu and we slept.

Next morning... I did all my usual works and we left for the thank you ceremony.

Now I was at ground. The speaker has called my name. As I forwarded to the stage, everyone was staring at me. This was my dream to become famous. May be the way is different, still I was very happy. I was stepping towards the trophy with my baba's dreams. They were justified in the best way. I received the trophy and timi and vibhu were clapping for me in the crowd. I reached the mike and gave all credits to my baba and brijesh uncle. Afterall after baba he became my inspiration and source of help.

The ceremony got over and we returned home. It was now time to go for the meeting which brijesh uncle fixed.

I went to their office. I was not enough huge. I entered there and asked there "can I meet mr. dhanwan choudhry".

"yes, I am dhanwan choudhry", replied the person.

"i am from bhojpura, brijesh uncle has sent me", I said.

He scanned me from top to bottom as if he wanted to munch me.

"sir, I had been preparing meals for a whole office upto two years", I said adjusting my dupatta down upto my belly to break hi concentration over me.

"oh yes yes. I know. You can join tomorrow. We have an order tomorrow", he said as he got distracted.

"thank you so much", I said as I became happy to listen his words. That time I was unkown to a upcoming danger.

From next day I started preparing food there. They used to take orders for receptions, parties, events etc. Everyday I went to work was a curse to me as that person stared me like devil. His sight was so harsh that it was so tuff to tolerate.

A week later..

It is a day I was on a marriage party serving food to people. My tumbler became empty and I moved towards the backyard to bring more of the recepie. No one was there except my boss. Finding me alone he clutched my waist from back and threw me down. He opened his shirt was forwarding towards me. I was shouting in a huge tone for help but due to loud music no one was able to listen my voice. He finally came over me and due to scuffling my dress from back and hands tore off. I found a stone near me and threw it on his head and few drops of blood started oozing from his forehead. Getting a chance I wanted to run away but he pulled me from my wrist and threw me again. Now I started pleading him but not a single letter touched his ears.

"no need to plead infront of such an ass who describes his strength on girls", a voice raised from behind and both of us shifted our vision towards that 5 feet tall fair and handsome guy, who was standing resting his elbow on a pole and palm on his abdomen.

I ray of hope lit inside me to get saved.

"who the hell are you", asked the boss to that guy.

"i dont need to personify myself infront of gays, who forcefully attack on weak girls to satisfy their desires", he replied in a bold voice.

"if you need your safety, leave from here otherwise after this girl I will kill you too", ordered the boss.

"oh really, hopefully you dont know that this is my palace and your single misbehave towards me can send you straight to jail and that mistake you have done", replied the boy with a lot of confidence in his voice.

He came forward and punch his stomach. I was numb to the whole scene that a mere boy may be of just 18-20 years can have the confidence to fight with such a fat butcher. He gave another punch on his face and this time it was so tight that two teeths came out of his mouth.

The fight went on for a few minutes and finally it came to an end with high pressure kick of that guy to the urinary track of boss. He fell flat and pleaded infront of him to leave him.

"it must be clear to you now that how it feels if you are helpless. Harassing a girl is not menliness. Now go away before I kill you", he ordered in a king's voice.

PART 7
I was still scared. I sat there clutching both my knees.

He came to me and said "people like you give strength to such criminals, if you cannot fight then why you come out of your home. Every girl has to face such type of problems everyday, that does not mean they sit and cry like you".

He was almost shouting pointing his finger towards me. I started crying more and more. When he came close to me to give his jacket, I grabbed him for a tight hug and became more loud clutching his shirt. He was in a awkward situation as I was still unknown to him. But looking, my condition he hugged me back and caressed my hairs in consolation.

After a few minutes, I felt safe and understood what was going on, I backed and stared at him. His forehead was bleeding a little, hopefully he got attacked.

"your head is bleeding", I said with a feather touch of my thumb.

"first look at yourself and then say", he said in a teasing manner.

"what, am I also bleeding", I asked in a confusion.

"no, just your nose is flowing", he said with a smirk.

I finally managed to smile and found my dupatta. I wiped the blood and tied a piece tearing from it. He was continuously staring me during my dressing. His calm vision was caressing my every scratches I got from that devil's nails.

"its done", I said to pull him out of the dream.

"aaa..thank you", he said hesitatingly.

"those are my words. You took me out that difficult situation", I said showing my grattitude.

"I just can accept this in one condition. Next time you will fight such situations of your own. You are a girl that does not mean you are weak", he said again pointing his forefinger to me.

I nodded and said "i promise".

"ok come on wear this jacket and I will drop you home", he said showing his concern.

"i will manage", I said wearing the jacket.

"i know you will but for now you are not in condition to. So come", he stated looking my condition.

I nodded in a yes and he drove his bike and startec his bike. On the street of my house, I said him to stop.

"what happened??? You must not be living in street right", he asked in a confused state.

"you cannot go there", I answered in awkwardness.

"why??? you can live and I cannot go. Do you think you are more capable than me", he said with his as usual smirk.

"oh stop your dialogue dude. Its a untidy place and bike cant be drove there", I said as I know that area doesn't suit him.

"no problem. I have walking habit", he said as it had become a challenge to him.

We started walking and he parked hi bike near the street. There was an awkward silence spread over there.

"aaa you will become a director or actor in future. You dialogue punches are superb", I said to break the silence.

"you guessed right, its my dream. Whats yours", he questioned me.
"its lost after my parents", I said with a sad face.

"oh... You must fulfill your dream. The people who love you want you to win", hr said showing a concern.

I had no answer and my head was dug down. Meanwhile we reached home.

"thank you once again. I am sanyukta", I said forwarding my hand for shaking.

"randhir", he said and shaked hands.

Before I could say anything more, he got a call, took out his phone from his pocket and after picking it he got tensed and ran away.

I was just staring and thinking that I could not call that person who helped me and dropped me home safely. Afterall who I was to him, a stranger, a nobody. Why he did so much for me? He was kind hearted person. He not only helped me but burnt the fire of confidence in me. He gave the strength to fight. Once again I got enlighted from a stranger. I was thinking all these clutching that jacket when I was brought back to the world by vibhu.

PART 8
Vibhu called and hauled me inside. I was in randhir's deep thought. A feeling of awe was buring inside me. I was still clutching his jacket and featuring him when vibhu again dragged me out of my heeds.

"di, whose jacket is this", asked vibhu observing my rough hairs.

"nothing bacha, I was stuck from a branch of tree so my dress tore off, a friend of mine gave his jacket and left me home in his bike so hairs are scattered. You go sleep. You need to wake up early. School starts tomorrow na", I sent him to weeve his questions.

It was a restless night as I did not get a chance to offhand him. I slept late and next morning when I woke up I did not had the tensity to thank him but that I had strayed my job and I knew no one was there to satisfy our hunger if I would not do any work.

I sent both my siblings to school and myself went out for a job. I was with a newspaper having job ads but when I returned home, I was blank handed as I was just 10th and a fresher. I kept my objects on the mat where we slept and sat there digging my head down and resting it on my palms thinking about our livelihood and feeling harashed.

After a few minutes of great tention thoughts, vibhu came and asked for food. I went to kitchen and prepared food for them. While placing the food on table, I saw the radha locket there. I took it in my hands and recalled chinu and his words. I crabbed it tightly and decided to be strong.

Next day when I went out for a job, it was the same condition like previous day. I was tired and thirsty too. I went to a hand pump, washed out my face and drank some water.While drinking water I saw a theatre to the opposite side of road. My eyes lip up and legs automatically stepped towards that.

There a girl was fighting with someone perhaps the director of play and she might be the heroin I guess. She finally threw a paper and left creating crowd over there. I asked to a person standing there about the whole scene and he replied that the heroin had some problem with the dialogues, so she got angry and left the play in middle.

The director was sitting placing his palms on a chair. I went there and called two three times and finally he replied in a husky voice.

"what the hell is this girl is doing here. Take her out, I already have the tention regarding the heroin and she is irritating me", he brusted all anger on me.

"sir I can do this play if you dont have any problem. I am new but I can give a trial and if you like then make me a part. Please sir give me one chance", I pleaded.

He placed his one arm on his chair and other's forefinger was in an anchor shape placed on his lips. He started me a few seconds cuddling his lips and then said "i need 100%, are you capable".

"i will give 200% sir, just trust me once", I replied and he nodded in a yes and said ok.

The scene started and it was of laila and majnoo. I clutched my locket and started with my dialogues. With each sence, I went deep inside the story and forgot everything also people standing near me. I went on and on and I did not came to know when it ended. I came to world harkening the reiteration of wallops in the vicinity. Everyone was peering me with a surprize. The director shamsher singh came to me and said "you are selected but remember you cant leave before 6 momths".

I nodded in a yes and rejoiced eith a happy dance because I got atleast a temporary solution for my problems. I controlled myself and went to mr.singh again.

"sir I am a student and have family problems too. So can I get it as a part time after a month. I will do overtime rearsels but please spare me in my college time. Please sir please", I almost pleaded infront of him for shake of my studies.

He said yes with a promise of hard work and next day I joined. My time-table of everyday started from home to theatre and theatre to home for a month and then came the day of my college.

I entered to Central University of Rajasthan. I was admiring to the whole college and moving towards the administative office for a time-table. I was gazing to my wrist was when I collided to a strong chest and all my books scattered on ground. Both of us bent down to pick my books.

"so you started loosing from beginning sweetheart", said the person and I raised my head to see him finding a known voice.

When I glanced him, my mouth could utter only one word "you" widened in O shape. I was shocked again to see that face.

PART 9
I gazed him. He was none other than siddhant. After collecting books, he placed his elbow in his folded knees and stared me.

"why are you so surprized to see me", said siddhant tacking his finger infront of my eyes.

"siddhant. unbelivable, first city den college. Are you following me", I said with surprize as well as confusion while standing.

"first of all its now sid. I m so cool babe. Anyways, I know you are topper but I am not backward. I also got good marks and not to forget I am sarpanch's son. So I got admission here. So, you have to tackle me next 5 years", saying this helf winking at me.

"oh god, I wish someone would be there to help me out. Huh...", I started talking to myself.

And again "help.. Oh god randhir. I forgot you. But its class time now. I will go to his house in evening. Now I have to go administative office for time-table. Lets go sanyu otherwise I will be late on first class only and that idiotic siddhant will taunt me again".

Talking to myself I reached the office. I took a time table and asked him to make a call and he agreed. I wanted to inform brijesh uncle that we are that what happened in these three months. I dialled his landline number and divya picked up the phone. "hello, brijesh uncle. Its me sanyukta", I said as line connected. "sanyu, papa is not there. Divya speaking", she expressed her excitement. I told her the whole drama of one month, about boss, randhir theatre and finally siddhant. He was first worried but then I consoled her.

"you met siddhant. He did not irritate you much na", she said knew about it.

"u knew about him? I mean he will be here???", I asked in confused state.

"yes ofcourse. I sent him because you were alone there. New place, new college, new peolpe", she said showing her concern.

"are you serious? You asked and he agreed and that for me?", I asked surprizingly.

"yes. He agreed", she replied.

"o..o.. Then there must be something?", I teased her. "shut up sanyu. Nothing like that", replied divya with shy.

"OK. I need to go, I have class. Thank you so much for your concern. Bye", I said and hung the phone.

I went to class and the whole time I was just somewhere else, near randhir. I was feeling like guitars and violins alongwith 'pehla nasha pehla pyar' was playing around me. I was blushing, recalling him that how he saved me, dropped me home etc. and was smiling stupidly the whole day. My body was present but mind was absent, which was in the excitement of meeting him.

As soon as the class got over I went to the gate. There I was waiting for auto but not a single was passing. Meanwhile siddhant came with his bike.

"lets go sweetheart. Your face says you are getting late and no sign of auto is there", he said setting his gelled hair.

I had no other options as I was actually getting late and I had to go to theatre. I made a face to him and acquired the back seat.

Diring the drive also I was absent minded and still smiling. Siddhant observed it.

"what happened darling. Thinking about any hero", said siddhant teasing me.

"yes, real hero who saved me", I replied in a unconcious state.

He noticed it and jerked me from his shoulder. I came to my sense and he eyed me raising his eyebrows. I blused and he smirked. "aaa.. leave me. You say you came here when divya asked you to come na", I said divdrting the topic.

"aan..who said. I..", his smirk vanished and he started searching words.

"ya ya you will say no but for your kind information, I had a conversation with her. She said me everything. You like her na", I said with a sort of confidence.

"o come on sweety, you are there why should I think of her?", he said again in his actual style.

"dont you think you are changing the topic using this flirts", I said narrowing my eye brows and with we created a long giggle.

"achha leave it and say where is your home, I will drop you and its a task of everyday", he said.

"not home, today I have to go somewhere else", I replied.

"oh to hero", he again smirked.

We reached randhir's palace and sid was waiting for me outside. I went inside the main gate and saw that the house was locked from outside.

PART 10
I yelled the guard and queried him about the incident.

"madamji they went mumbai", he recited.

"mumbai, but why? And when they will arrive is there any information about that?", I asked being a bit worried.

"why they left I donno but now they are been clinched in mumbai only. So when they will, come or not I cant say. They just appointed me to guard this house and left", he retorted.

I departured with my broken heart and my face wilted. Suddenly my love tunings changed to 'chhan se jo tute koi sapna'. I scrolled and reached to sid.

"so thanked him? Should we leave?", he asked.

"he left state. But I am sad. Why? Who was he? Just a person who helped me, then why was I sad. Just an attraction or what else", my words were trembling in uncontiousness.

"what are you saying, he helped and when", he asked being a bit confused.

I narrated the whole history of that night. He furied at boss.

"what? how could he do this? Are you fine now? I dont belive this. I came here for you and this happened in my presence", he said showing his concern.

"anyways further I will take care. Lets go. Kids are home alone and you have to go to your work too", said sid planting his helmet.

I sat and was still deeming what must have happened to randhir that suddenly he left. My thoughts got interrupted by sid again.

"thinking about that boy randhir? Dont feel sorry. Chill sweetheart so many situations will come like this in life and u are just thinking more on it. You will not get time from our battle. Think about it", he said to puzzle me with a smirk.

I suddenly sensed he said 'battle'. I suddenly focussed on mirror and asked "battle? Which battle?".

"love battle sweety", he winked at me and giggled. I hit his shoulder with a little force and we laughed together.

"leave it darling. When you are leaving this sad mood? Chill. Think about our study battle which started on day 1 we joined school", he said to boost me up.

"i guess you are right. If destiny wants we will meet again. No need to pillage mood. Its time for battle", I said grabbing his neck with smile and we hi-fied for the first time.

From that day we became friends and I could share everything with him and he could vixen with me anytime. Between this I sensed his feelings for divya. They both were in love with each other. I tapped in my mind to help them for being a couple showing both of them my requital for what they did for me.

Time flew away and 8 years passed. Vibhu was 18 years and timi became 14. I was a young mature girl of 24 years old. Time changed everything with it. Now we have a new not big enough rent house for us when I got my first salary, small tv, a scooty, bed, dining table etc. Yes I was ninched now in a sales company as a manager. Timi was in class 8 and vibhu appeared his hsc board and it was the day of his result.

It was morning time, I was at kitchen equipting breakfast and timi was helping me. Vibhu was tensed for his result drilling here and there. Meanwhile phone rang. It was sonu, vibhu's friend. He had a conversation and then hung it. He was looking quite stressed and dugging his dome down he came and stood infront of me. I cupped his face and raised it. Then after he made a sad face and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"what happened bacha? No need to worry. Its ok", I said caressing his hairs.

"di I nailed it, 9 point", he replied with a wink to timi.

He giggled, kissed my cheek and ran away. I ran behind him and finally caught him. Pulling his ears I said "wait you moron. I will array you. When you will be attacked by this belan, then you will cognize. Idiot, you scared me out".

"aaahhh sorry di. Never again next time. Please please its aching aaahh", he apologized trapping his one eyelid.

"di, he is dog's tail. He will never grow up", said timi sliding a wada into the frying pan.

"di di.. I promise. Please. Last time", he finally pleaded and I left his ear with a warning.

I asked him to thank god and maa-baba. We stood infront of picture frames of maa-baba joining our hands and closing our eyes.

"baba.. Look everything you wanted is happening. The type of life, the self respect, the confidence you wanted to give us is here. Still MY LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU", my mind was repeatedly realizing his absence in my life.

Suddenly, I felt something crawling in my feet.

To be continued...

Precap: sandhir
Edited by Nain5000 - 9 years ago
cuteparsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
a big bala res 1st i"ll read all parts nd then comment

thanks for pm me

omg its just awesome story

all chapters r very well written

sanyu is a very strong girl

nd divya nd sid r really bff of her

brijesh uncle also vey honest 

i think that chinu is rd????????????

i'll w8ing for next update

Edited by cuteparsh - 9 years ago
Nain5000 thumbnail
Thnk u evry1 4 responding beautifully... Being a newbie I donno hw 2 pm u da written page link.. N I rqst old members 2 help me out... Thnk u 4 ur warm welcm... Splly purnima209 n samridhi agarwal... Rest evry1 who cmntd.. Thnk u n lv u all... <3 :-*Edited by Nain5000 - 9 years ago