Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nain5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: randhirsanyu014

this is awesome...so sanyukta is playing the game to admit him his love foe her...interesting, very interesting...pls update asap...

no i am playing.. haha πŸ˜†
Nain5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu_anya

lovely update
hope sanyu jealosy ka natak success hogi n rd will confess his feelings to sanyu
eagarly waiting for next part continue asap
thanx for pm :)))

ofcourse yaar.. in upcoming parts yahi sab hoga... anyway thnk u.. m glad u lkd it..😊
Nain5000 thumbnail
hola peeps... here wd nxt chapter.. thnk u 4 ur auspicious cmts.. keep supporting me in ds way only... lv u every1... so here i go...

PART 33

We were in our position and broke if when rd came and stood besides us eyeing us in full of rage.

He ticked and we pretended to come from trance. It was being really difficult to hide my smile because I cauld easily identify the emitions of jelousy from his deep brown eyes. His lips were shaking, perhaps he was bitting his teeth tight. He finally evoked out.

"what are you doing here sid?", he evkoed hiding his rage.

"i called him. His conference was over. So, I thought to make out return trip with him. Its would be fun na rd?", I replied him back.

"whatever I have to discuss some scenes with you", he demanded raising his eyebrows.

"heyy bro, must say she is looking gorgeous and too hot. She told me that this change over is for you", replied sid.

"i am not your bro. Got it. And she is looking beautiful not hot. Now leave. We work here"

"easy..easy bro..chill"

"i said..", fumed rd.

"uff rd.. He is like that.. Lets discuss scenes", I eyed him.

He called suzi and asked her for dialogues. I continued with sid.

"hmm I think this was an effective one", he eyed him and murmered in my ears.

"i told you. Now look, the fouth time he see us together, he will surely reply", I said dusting my palms with each other.

"is it?"

"ofcouse. I challenge you. But I have a condition"

"agreed baby say"

"you have kiss divya infront of me"

"are you sick. Infront of you"

"why when I am gonna kiss rd infront of all why not you infront of me"

"really? Live kiss. Wow I am excited. But if you will fail"

"not at all. He will kiss me. I challenge you"

"amazing. Done"

"done"

Meanwhile rd called me for shoot. I left.

Evening time...

In my room, sid and I were playing snake and ladder. When we used to live in jaipur, sundays were quite free for me so atleast we enjoyed 10 mins play break during combined studies.

We were grossed in playing and I heard some foot steps. I was sure it was non other than rd bocause this was the time we used to be in the sea-beach and my absense had made him move towards my room.

I signalled sid to get close and inspite of sitting face to face we sat leaving few inches distance. Our heads were quite close enough to fume rd. Lol. We started laughing harder again enough to reach his ears. We sensed him near the door and hi-fied just to show him. I gazed him from the cornor of my eyes and he was fuming.

All randhir...

"what the hell is going on? This is our spare time and she is with him. It means she thinks he is better friend than me. She is happy with him and I make her cry everytime. Whatever may be the reason, this is my time with her and I wont share it anyone", my brain gave me strong instructions.

I follwed my brain and entered her room ofcourse having a control on my anger.

"sanyukta I wanna talk to you. Can you please come out", I ordered.

She gave a nod to sid and came out.

"what happened? Urgent?", she queried.

"aa.. I have got a reason.."

"reason for what"

"why I am more important"

"oh so finally say"

"aaa..becoz..be

coz..ye I am your boss and also much more rich and handsome than him"

"what? You are telling about a friend or a marriage candidate? As per my knowledge, friendship just needs sharing all pain and being understanding in all situations"

"yeah, so we shared everything with each other and I understand you"

"really? Prove it"

All sanyukta..

I was about to leave when he lipped out.

"tere andar k dard ka ehsaas mujhe bhi hai

tere aansuon ka rishta mere aansuon se hai

tute kyun na kabhi bai kisi jagah pe

na darna tu kyunki meri baahen tujhe hi sametne k liye hai"

I turned around and gazed him. I wanted to hug him, just wanted to take him in my embrance, I wanted to cry on his words. But I stopped because I knew my one wrong step would never make him realize his love. I controlled myself and yelled.

"these phrases will no proof anything"

"i will prove you I am better, just wait and watch"

And he left showing me his index finger. I could clearly see the pain of tolerating me with someone else in his eyes.

I was lost in his and here sid came and tapped in my shoulders. A tear drop escaped from my eyes and he observed it. He cupped my face and started consoling me.

"heyy sweetheart what happened"

"he loves me a lot and I am hurting him"

"relax baby, for this purpose only we are doing this. Right? Dont be weak coming so close to our target. Just chill"

I just nodded and hugged him. He hugged me back and caressed my hairs.

All Morning..

Next Morning..

I reached the set and as usual, there was sid with her. I tightened my fist and was advancing towards them. Suddenly suzi came.

"sir check these dialogues once"

I took it into my palms but my eyes were stuck on both of them who were gigglimg together.

"sir, you love her", said suzi raising her eye brows.

I was amazed from her words. What she said was a huge word for me. My eyes popped out listening to those words.

"what are you saying suzi? Na..Nothing like that. We are friends", I said putting my eyes on paper.

"sir, you cant tolerate her with someone else. I am observing from last two days. You get restless when sid comes. You get jelous when they laugh together. Think on it sir. You like spending max time with her. You share everything with her. You stare her like you never before to any of your girlfriend. The biggest deal is you dont want anyone to be the special part of her life except you because you think that place is yours, otherwise you may not have kissed her"

My widened and stared her like ghost listening to her last sentence.

"yes sir, you must me shocked to know this but I know this. That day when it happened between you both, you went leaving her alone. I met her on the way to your room. She was botterly crying. I asked her and she said that she loves you but you dont and that happened. I suggested her to be warm with you but today I think you must talk to her. You both love each other and also complete too", she finished and left.

I was dumbstruck to her words. I did not know what to do, what should I tell but I just wanted to have her. I forgot her feelings that she loved me. That was the second last day of shooting and I was lost. The whole day I was within me and night too. I saw them in evening but did not react like previous times.

I was confused with my feelings. I was dying to hug her like that time we shared everything. I wanted to be in her lap like that night. Was suzi right? Was I really in lovewith her? May be yes. I wanted confirm but how. I was confused.

TO BE CONTINUED

SO GUYS HOPE U ALL LIKED IT... DONT 4GET TO GIVE UR REVIEWS... LET ME KNOW HW M GOING

Edited by Nain5000 - 9 years ago
andy1245 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update dear plz cont soon
andy1245 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update dear plz cont soon 😊
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome & beautiful updateπŸ‘
Update soon
_Angel_love_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
RES
UNRES

Hey! Smiti
lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely,
lovely, lovely, lovely update dear
Lovely, nicely and beautifully written
love it to the core
Very well you've described the scenario
Randhir so much jealous
SanDhir love eachother aww
Randhir just tell her soon
keep it up
Update soon
Eagerly waiting
Thanks for pm
Love
Bushra
Edited by Param_love - 9 years ago
2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely awesome fab superb part.
updet asap.πŸ˜ƒ
SWA1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was awesome
i hope rd wilp eealise his true feelings in the next chapter...
plz update soon...
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice 
Hope the confusion goes away soon
Thanks for the pm
Continue soon