Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nain5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Thnk u... All my lv 4 those who cmntd... I really need ur support guys... I cd nt rply 2 u evry1 due to mobile version... Huge apology 4 dat... Still lv u every1...
Nain5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy guys presenting u ppl nxt part... Here I go...

PART 28 - MY PAST WITH HER II

I still remember that night at her house. When I got a cut and she was so worried on that. I could sense the same feeling which I was geeting when she was hurt. Her first aid made remember the same sanyukta I met 8 years ago.

"kya tha wo jo itna alag tha
us dard me bhi kaafi sukun tha
tera us tarah dawaa lagana
mere dil k choton ko bhar raha tha"

When electricity was disconnected, I was so worried that she would not hurt herself once again in darkness and for my fortune if was there who more was needed to hurt her. Unknowingly I hit her but satisfied that I saved her too. Her angelic beauty in dim brightness was spreading a awesome fragrance in the entire environment. She was in my embrance and I was in her eyes sensing the beauty of her soul.

"halki so wo roushni thi
aur meri baahon me tu thi
dheemi si khusboo teri
meri saanson ko mehka rahi thi"

That CANDLE LIGHT COFFEE and that dance, those are still evergreen in my heart as the most beautiful momories of my life.

I started dreaming with her, remained happy in her friendship till you came and asked me for my real name.

The day when I had a dream of loosing her was a nightmare and then after when she was disappeared from my eyes, I was feeling like disaster continuing all around me.

After getting her back, it was a peaceful and satisfactory hug to me.

"ae khuda tera ye tohfa na dur kar
jab tak zinda hun ye raham kar
is chand me tu itna dum bhar, ki
meri duniya me roshni rahe aatho pahar"

Present...
I never wanted to loose your friendship, which became much more now. I didn't knew when why how my feeling increased. How a dead boby could get life again. Love was not a word meant for me. I could not love you. Never. But what I did was worst. I brain was again and again cursing me as if I gained profit of being a male. Unknowing tears started sheding from my eyes. I was weeping badly, cursing myself, wanted to kill myself. The biggesr deal was how would I face her. With all my thoughts I dozzed off.

All Sanyukta...
I sat alone at the beach 4 hours and my mind had a convo with randhir.

"randhir, I know you must be thinking its a mistake. You must be guilty of what you did as you are pure soul. But for me it was my first kiss because I love you from the very first day I saw you. I know you dont love me and I can clearly idemtify from your past that the scarcity of love in your life is tge reason of such attitude. I will make you believe in love. Every difict of your life, love, care, attention, affection, amusent, delight, humour will be fulfilled and its a promise tto you. You have done so much for me and its my turn now. In spite of that I know what is family and living without family is a curse. I can understand your every pain because I am the victim of same disease LONELINESS. You fulfilled it for me, I atleast had vibhu and timi but you were all alone. But no more, I will give you a gift of life filled with everything. I have to start that from now by making you realize that what you did was not wrong, it was love"

With all my thoughts, I reached hotel. Inspite of moving to my room, I made way to his room because I knew he must be disturbed due to this kiss. I was right, I found him lying on floor resting his head on matress. He left his room half opened was dozzed off. I entered and sat just beside him.

I could clearly mark tear marks on his cheeks. He cried all time and thats why fell asleep. I covered him with blanket, pecked hid forehead without disturbing his nap and left murmering a good night closing the door.

Next moring...
I had already decided to convince him and would definitely talk to him whenever I get a free minute.

I reached the stage. There he was busy with the decorators. As his vision fell on me, he withdrew it and again started doing his work. Though I knew the reason behind, still then I was hurt. I moved forward as I had already taken a strong reason to do something for him.

I went and stood infront of him. As expected he stepped forward crossing me. But I was stubborn, I obstacled his way and again infront of him leaving zero distance. He repeated his act and so did I.

"what is your problem, leave my way", he said making an annoyed face.
"if not then", I queried.

"then I will drag you aside and make my way", saying this he left.

But I moved again and stood infront of him and asked "but what's my mistake".
"you are my employee, not my friend", he replied and left.

I expected rudeness but he was harsh. I gazed him from back and unknowingly a tear drop escaped from my eye. Meanwhile he announced the shoot.

The whole day he avoided me. Finally after shoot, I again reached the sea-shore. He was already present there. As he sensed me he again made his way other side.

"enough mr. randhir singh shekhawat, you are not YAM, just you behave to be", I pouted in a large voice making my eyes wide and he stopped.

To be continued...

So silent readers... Like everytime I rqst u 2 cmnt... Lv u all

FEEDBACK PLZZZ...
Edited by Nain5000 - 9 years ago
CaramelCritters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it's beautiful...pls update soon
cuteparsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww its so cute
rd ki feelings
and sandhir talk
amazing
thanks for pm me
love u
next part soon
sakshi
pari1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this was nice dear,loved it
thanx for the pm
update soon
love
pari
anu_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome lovely update
thanx for pm
continue asap :))
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update👏
Loved randhir's turmoil😊
Sanyukta's Pov was good😊
Finally they talked
Update soon
archakan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i loved the way u portrayed their emotions dear... "enough mr. randhir singh shekhawat, you are not YAM, just you behave to be", I pouted in a large voice making my eyes wide and he stopped.
ha ha ha ...It was really fab yaar...I thoroughly enjoyed it... pls update next part asap dear...
k.kalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME!!!!!
u r doing fantastic work...
keep it up...
waiting for nxt part..
update soon..
_Angel_love_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey! Smiti