taarey~HUM MAR JAYENGE (UPDATED CH-16 PG 120)

chinudolly thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
TAREY  ~  HUM  MAR  JAYENGE 
(name  change  from JEENE LAGA HOON on  sim_tarey  request )

{ INDEX  IS  BELOW CH-1 IN THIS  POST  ITSELF }

host  of  a  live  show  -  its   an  honor  2  present   u  all   d  live   performance  of  d  INDIA'S  DANCING   SUPERSTAR   
MR.  REYAANSH   SINGHANIA  .  welcome  him  with  a   huge round  of   applause  ,  
there  is   huge  sounds   of  claps  and   only   one   name   was  ringing  in  d  huge   auditorium  ,  yes  crowd  was  cheering  -  REY  REY  REY  REY  REY  REY  ...(  u  can   imagine  ,  aadat  se  majboor  or  any  of  rey's solo performance ) 
a  spot  light  ons  at   a   dashing   looking  superstar  rey  ,   who   brilliantly   starts  his    performance  ,  with  some    great   hip   hop   moves  ,  his   passion   4   dance  was   clearly  visible  in  his  moves  ,  making  all   girls crazy  ,  drooling  over   him  , and  all   boys  inspiring  by  his   amazing   dance  ,  
now   some  , contemporary  , on a  remix  song   as  he  was  dancing  on   d  fusion  on   some  songs  .he  dances   really  well. and   song   ends    with  some   of  his  great  moves  n  amazing   dance  steps  , ...  after   his   dance  over  ,   there  was   even   more  clappings   -   ONCE  MORE  ,  ONCE  MORE   ..
 and  even   some  girls   saying   aloud  
-    WE  LOVE  U   REY  ,  ...   
host  ,   so  this   was   a   special  spectacular   mind  blowing  performance   by   d  world   famous   superstar  ,  rey     what  say   guys  and   girls  
crowd  -   yeahhh 
rey  -  thank   u  so  much   and  love   u  all  
host   -   so  rey  ,  i  want  2  ask   what's   d  reason   of   ur  energy  and  this  dashing   looks  with   an   amazing   combo  of  mind  blowing  lovely  beautiful  awesome   dance  , aaj  to  main  aapse   jaankar  he  rahunga ki  who  is   ur   inspiration  ,  jisne  aapko   itne  saare   logone  ki   inspiration   bana  diya  hai   ,   who  is  that   lucky  girl  behind  ur   success 
rey  ( lost   in  his   d   DREAM UNIVERSE  of  taani  didnt  realize  that he  is  standing  at  d  stage  in  between  a  lots  of  people )-  well   she  is   d  most  special  person 2  me ,  none  other  than  my   beautiful  love  girl  who  is  my   only   inspiration , TAANI  ~  VO  LADKI  ,  JISNE   MUJHE  JEENA   SIKHAYA  ,MAIN  TO  SHAYAD  KAHIN  KHO   GAYA  THA  PAR  USNE  MUJHE   MERE  WAJOOD   SE  MILVAYA  ,   VO  LADKI  ,  JISSE   MAIN  BEINTEHAAN   PYAAR  KARTA  HOON  ,   JISKE  LIYE   MAIN  JEETA  HOON  ,  JISKE  LIYE   MERA  DIL   DHADAKTA  HAI  ,   JISKE  LIYE   MERI  SAANSE  CHALTI  HAIN  , JISKE  LIYE  MAIN  HASTA  HOON ,  ROTA  HUN ,  DANCE  KARTA  HOON  ,  JISNE   MUJHE   EK   ORDINARY   PERSON   SE   EK  BAHUT  BADA   STAR  BANAYA  , TAANI  NE  MERA  DIL  JEETKAR  ,   USSE  APNA   BANAKAR  ,  PYAAR  KARKE  ,   MUJHE   DOSRON  KA   DIL  JEETNA   SIKHAYA  , 
host  -  wow  ,  such   a  beautiful   love  story  ,  i  think  taani   must  be  really  a  very  special   girl  ,  
(  rey   come  out  of  d  trance  ,  and  says  ) 
rey  -   no,   she  is   d  MOST   special  and  beautiful girl  ,  
host  -   so  now   to   we   all   really  want   2  meet  her  ,   is  she  present  here ,  ?????  then  pls  ask  her   2  come   on  d  stage???????  taani  taani  taani  
rey(  with  wet  eyes) -  no  she  is  not  here  ,  but  in my  lovely  memories  ,  she   has   left   me  ,  just   2  make  me  a  great  dancer   and   a   better  human  being  ,   by  d strength  of  her  love  , although   she  is   not   with  me   but   i  have   d   beautiful  treasure  of  her's   ,  her  love  and  her  heart  ,  her   lovely  memories  , which   make  me  feel  special  ,   i  m   lucky  2  feel   her  love  ,  though   4    some  days  but still  ,   i  m  blessed  2  met   such   a  wonderful   girl  , got   2  feel  her   and  her   pure  love  ,  she  is   always  shining  in  my   heart   guiding  me   always 
host  - wow   such  a  true   love  story  ,  well   its  sad  2  know   that  she  is  not  with  u   ,but  i  m  sure   she  must  be  listening  u  ,   so  do  u  want  2  say  something  2  her  ,  
rey (  with  tears  in  his  eyes ) -  see  taani  i  have   become  a  famous  dancer  and  a  superstar  4  u   ,   but   dont   forget  its   just  4  u  ,  it  couldnt   be  possible   without  u  ,  because   u  r  my   inspiration  ,  my  reason  2   live  and   dance ,  i  hope   i  could  make  my  love  taani   proud  on me   and   also  i  hope that  we  meet  again  one   day  , if  possible  pls  come  back  2  me  , 
tumhare  bina   jeena   nahi  chahta  ,  par  tumahri   yaadein  jeene   pe  majboor   kar  deti   hain  .. 
tumhari  khushboo  se  phir   mehak  uthta  hoon ,  
tumse  kiye  hue  vaade  nibhane  ke  liye  ,   phir   koshish  karta  hoon  
aur  jab  bhi  tumhara   muskurata  hua  chehra   yaad   aata   hai  to  khud  ba  khud  has   padta  hoon  , par   jab  bhi   yaad  aati  hai  ,  to  dil  aur  aankhe   khud  ba   khud  ro   padti  hain  
par  hoon  khushnaseeb  main  ki  kam se kam   ek  baar  to  tum  jaise  khoobsurat   bholi  aur  sabse  pyaari  ladki  se main  mila  ,  aur   tumhare  dil   aur  uske  pyaar  ka  haqdaar  main   bana  ,  tum   nahi  ho  to  kya   hua  ,  tumhari   yaadein  to  hain  ,  vahi   hain mere   jeene  ka  sabse  bada  sahara  ,     
par   dil  se   jab  bhi   dua  maangta  hoon  to  tumse  milne  ,  aur   tumhe  paane   ki  he  dua  maangta  hoon ,  
i  love  u  taani   now  and   will  always   love  u  forever  and  ever  , but  i  really  heartily   miss  u  taani  ,  

~~~~~~~~~~  rey  goes  from  there  , and  saw   d  whole  gang  crying  listening   their  besties'   words  and  feeling  his  pain  ,  but  rey  wipes  his  tears  seeing  them  ,  and  they  also    do  d  same  4  him ,  rey hugs  sharon  and   asks    -   swayam   kahan   hai  ,   ushe  ne  to  mujhe  perform  karne ke  liye  itna   force  kiya  ,  aur  ab   vo  janab  khud  he  gayab  hai  ,  performance   dekhne  bhi  nahi   aaya  ??????    sharon  - vo  actually   usse   kuch  kaam   se  kahin  jaana  pada  (  she  hides  that  swayam   has  gone   2  jodhpur  , 2   meet  taani )

~~~~
host  -  well   doston  that's   life  and  love  ,  kuch  prem  kahaniyan  pori hoti  hain  ,  to  kuch   adhori  rehkar   bhi   hamesha   dilon  main   zinda  rehti  hain   ...
~~~
in  a   hospital  ,   JODHPUR 
taani (  crying  )   I  M  SORRY   REY  ,  DIL  SE  SORRY  ,  PLS   MUJHE  MAAF  KAR DENA   REY   .. MAIN BHI   AAPKO  BAHUT   MISS  KARTI  HUN  ,  BAHUT  ZYADA  ,   PAR  MERA   AAPSE  DUUR  JANA  ZAROORI  THA  BAHUT  ZYADA   ZAROORI  , KYUNKI  ,  MERI   ZINDAGI   KA  TO   PAL  KA  BHI  BHAROSA  NAHI   HAI  ,  AND  MAIN  YE  JAANTI   HOON  KI  AAP   MUJHE  PAIN  MAIN  YA   DEATH  SE   FIGHT   KARTE  HUE  KABHI NAHI  DEKH  PAATE  ,   AGAR   AAPKO   YE  PATA  CHAL  JATA   KI  MUJHE  CANCER  HAI  AUR  VO  BHI  CRITICAL  STAGE  PE  TO  AAP  MUJHSE  PEHLE   HE  TOOT  JAATE   REY  JO  MAIN    KABHI   BHI  HONE   NAHI   DE  SAKTI  THI  ,   KYUNKI  ,  MAIN  AAPSE  BAHUT   PYAAR  KARTI  HOON  BAHUT  ZYADA    ,   MERE   CANCER   KO   TO  MAIN   JHEL  LOONGI  PAR   AAPKA  DARD  BARDASHT  NAHI   KAR  PAUNGI  REY  , KABHI  NAHI  ,  BUT  I  LOVE  U  REY   DIL  SE    LOVE  U  SO   MUCH 
AND  I  M  SO   PROUD  OF  U   REY  ,  SO  HAPPY   2  SEE  U  SUCCESSFUL  ...  
HEY  KRISHNA  , PLSS  REY   KO   HAMESHA   KHUSH  RAKHNA  PLSS  ,  UNPE   MERE   DARD   KA  SAAYA   BHI   MAT  PADNE  DENA  ,  KABHI  NAHI   ,  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
STILL  VERY  ILL  ,  BUT  I  BADLY  WANTED  2  WRITE  THIS STORY,   DO   LIKE   AND  COMMENT  FROM  HEART  IF  U  WISH  .

LOTS  OF  LOVE   
TAKE  CARE  AND  KEEP  SMILING  ALL   OF  U   

ya  i  want  2  request   u  all   that   plss    pray   4  my  mamaji  ,  he   has  cancer   and  very   ill  now so  pls  pray  4  him   that  he  get  well   soon   ,   its   a  hearty  request  and  i  will be  really   thankful  2   u  all  if  u  all   pray   4  him  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

INDEX :(clickable links)
CHAPTER -1  (above)
CHAPTER -2 (PAGE - 4 )~ so damn heart touching  chapter 😭
CHAPTER-3(PAGE -8)
(including  part a and  part -b )

~ ( TAAREY MEETING ONCE AGAIN) 
~ (part a  in one post  and part  b  in  next post )
PART- A  ~  MAA BETI KA KHOOBSURAT  RISHTA  
PART -B  ~  MAGIC  OF  LOVE πŸ˜‰

KHATTE METHE PAL πŸ˜›

~~  TERA  RASTA MAI  CHODO NA ~~
along with promo  edit  of  upcoming  surprises πŸ˜›

~~  confession  of  love  n proposal  by  rey  ~  taareylicious  update 

( part-a and  part b  to be continued - PAGE 100)

(PAGE 104) 

(PAGE 108) - PART C IN 1st post  part d in next post 

(page 111)

chapter -16 ~~ MERI ZINDAGI ~ TERE SANG ~~

(PAGE 120)

~ living  every  moment  of  my  life with  my  love  in  4 days ~

~
*A BEAUTIFUL START OF DAY 1 * ~ CHILDHOOD (BACHPAN)~

Edited by chinudolly - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice stry...
it ws heart touchng n really emotional...
u wrote it really well...
n i l surely pray for ur uncle...
lovelytaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
😭
rula diyanaa...
beautifully written
dialouges were mindblowing... muah... n a big hug to uπŸ€—
awesum loved it
apke mamaji tikh hojaye jaldi...😊
aishapie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really a heart touchin os...plz do continue.
n i'l pakka pray for ur uncle...n i'm damn sure he'l get wel soon.
thanx for pm.
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have not read the OS yet.πŸ˜› I scrolled down and saw your message.Do not worry dear your uncle will get well soon.I will surely pray for him.will comment on the story after reading it.
sonakshigupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 os dear...m sorry to knw abt ur uncle..will pray 4 him...hope he recovers soon :)
Reytanni4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear
Frist of all hope u n your mamaji get we'll soon insha allah
Coming to Os it was so dam beautiful
Loved it
It was written beautiful
Plz continue (hope u get well soon )
I would love to read more
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
bohot bohot emotional tha...
sweet bhi...
bt sissy... agar is story ka sad ending honey waala hai...
and sad story hone waala hai poora...
then pls m sorry...
dnt pm me!
its a request!
--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww such a emotional story dear loved it sorry this time i m not in condition to write long comment so pzl adjust with this next time pakka wala long comment and con't it and ill pray for you uncle😊😊
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
pls pls pls continue. I want rey to meet taani.