Posted: 9 years ago
nice chapter 
update soon n pm me
take care
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was damn emotional !!!
I seriously hope Taani doesnt do anything stupid !!!
I hope she understands Rey !!!
Update soon :)
Thanx for the PM :)
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
whole chapter was nice.emotional.
kids r very cute
pritii_20 thumbnail
Please update soon 
Waiting for the next part 
Plsss update 
Please 

Love Taarey 
ggd30565 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear pls update your every update make me cry but still i love to read it. eagerly waiting for your update pls update as soon as possible love rehaan and other kids part pls pls update soon
chinudolly thumbnail
hello  friends 
first of  all  so  so  so  so  sorry  friends  for being  so  late in updating  
actually  i got inactive  for a month  because  of  my  busy  schedule 
dil se  thank  u  all so  very much   for all ur  lovely heart warming  comments 
they mean  a lot  to  me  
i  will try  to update this  story asap just  for  all  of  u  , my sweet and  cute  wonderful  story readers  
stay tuned  πŸ˜› 
and  sorry i  m not being able to reply any of ur comments  as  i  m busy now also  
but  plz  dont stop  commenting  i will try to reply  as soon as possible  
sailaja. thumbnail
its ok iam happyke ur coming back waiting for update
chinudolly thumbnail
i m dil se very sorry friends or being so late in updating and for not replying any of you  i  m  sorry pls forgive me  actually  i m very  busy  so  cant reply  to anyone  and got very late in updating also ,. 
i m updating just because  of  you all  my sweet dear  wonderful special  readers  who  r  amazing  and  ur  love & wait for  this story  always force me to write and  update  no matter how much  busy i m , i heartily  thank  you all  for  being the best readers  ever  and  heartily  thankful for  all your  special wonderful  lovely  sweet  comments , plz don't stop commenting because m not being able to reply  i will try to reply u all  as soon as possible  ..  all  your comments r very special n precious to me  they really  mean a  lot  to  me  ..  
so  these  2 parts  one in this  post n next part in next post  are  dedicated  to all the special  and  awesome readers of  this  story who  wait for  its single update so long  and whose  comments  n wait touch my heart  always  
sorry  no time  4 proof reading  so avoid mistakes and sorry  if i  disappoint anyone or if i make u cry again 
thanks a lot once again  ,
 plz do like and comment from heart 
~~HUM MAR JAYENGE ~~

Chapter15 " MAIN ADHOORA JEE RAHA HOON"

Part c

Recap- taani was on the  terrace of that orphanage and She  was  way  too upset because of everything , she  was hurt  , helpless  , sad   & hopeless  this  time ,  the  one who give everyone's  hope  is  hopeless  now ,  the  one  who  light up everyone's  life  is  in  darkness  now  ,  the  darkness of  pain , love and  life ...its so  true that love  never  comes  without  pain , true  love has to go through the tests of life to get its right destination 

On  the  other  hand  rey swayam  kids  n  taani's  ma n  tauji  were  asking her  to  open  the door , calling her again n again  but she  was  not listening  to anyone  ,  their  worries  were  increasing  with every  second 

NOW,

Rey(while tears were flowing down his eyes reflecting  his fears and worries for taani at the  same  time  reflecting  his  pure love  for  her )- taani  plz open the door , sweetheart  plz open the door

Rehan , riya and  other children were  also  asking  her  to open the  door 

Rehan while hitting  the door with his  little  hands - di agar  abhi aapne  door  nahi  open kiya  na to  main aase katti  ho jaunga 

All kids say together ," hum  sab  bhi  aase  katti ho jayenge , plz  door  open karo na  dii  "    

Riya  " dii u say  that  u cant  see  us sad  then  why  are  you  making  us  sad  now ,  plz  hamari angel dii  door  open karo  na  , kuch  to bolo di  "

Swayam ,"  taani  meri  pyaari  behan  plz  don't  do  this  to all of  us  , we  all  love  u  so  very  much  , don't  punish  us  with your  tears and  ignorance.

We all cant  live  without  you  ,  plz  my nanhi pari  open  the door  and  listen  to us  at least  once  "

Taani's  ma( with tears  in  her  eyes ) - taani  meri  bachi  meri jadoo  ki  pudiya  hai  na  tu plz  open the door  apni ma  ki  baat nahi  maanegi  tu  hmm ?

Tauji   - taani,  my  strong girl   plz  don't be  upset  everything  will be  fine  plz  open the  door  now 

On the other  hand  taani  was  not  listening  anything  because  her   pains  &  fears are  way too much  this  time  ,  she  was  not  being able  to understand anything  , what  should  she  do ?  should  she accept rey's love and  give  him  loneliness and  bitter  memories  for  the  rest of  his  life  as  she  will  leave  him  in  some days  forever  n  ever     ..  but she  know  that  rey  is  also  not  going  to leave her  whether  she accept his love  or  not  ,  she  know  very  well  that he  love  her  so  much   and his  love is true  .. but she  also  cant  be selfish  to  let him  come  close  to her and destroy his  life  forever  n ever 

Taani  says  while   crying  & looking above  to herself  in her  heart   -  kya   karun  main  Krishna   ji   kya   karun  , mujhe  kuch  samjh  nahi   aaraha , rey  mujhse  door  jaayenge  nahi  aur  main  rey ko apne paas  aane  nahi  de  sakti  , hamari  kuch  palon ki khushiyon  ke  liye  main unhe zindagi  bhar  ki  buri  yaadein  nahi  de  sakte  ,  main  to kuch  dinon  main unhe  chodke  chali  jaungi  , aur  phir vo akele  ho jayenge  hamesha hamesha ke liye  aur  tab hamari  yaadein  unhe  sirf  mere  na hone  ka  ehsaas  karayengi  ,  vo  yaadein  ,  vo  akelapan  , vo tanhaayee  phir  unhe  bahut  rulayege , bahut  dukh degi  ,  aur  main  ye  nahi  kar sakti  main  mere  pyaar  ke  dukhon ki  ,  mere pyaar  ke  aansuon  ki vajah  nahi  ban  sakti  ,  mujhe  kuch karna  hoga   jisse  ki  sab thik ho jaaye  aur sabki saari  takleefein khatam ho jaaye 

Taani  gets up  and  say to herself - I  m  dil se very very  sorry  Krishna  ji , I am sorry ma , I am sorry tauji , I m  sorry bhai  par mujhe  ye  karna  he  hoga  mere  paas  aur  koi rasta  nahi  hai  , na  main  rahungi  aur  na he  kisi ka  koi  dukh  ,  agar main aap  sabki  khushiyon ki vajah nahi ban sakti  to aapki   dukhon ki  vajah bhi nahi banna chahti ...I  am sorry  rey  

...par ab  mujhe  jaana  hoga  rey  mujhe  jaana  hoga  ,  

She took steps with a heavy heart towards the edge of  the terrace while  all  others were still  asking  her  to open  the door  , no  one  can ever  thought  that  she  can take  this  step  just  to save rey's  life 

Background  song ~

hum mar jayenge from aashiqui 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsUAhvXEN8

Taani took steps while crying and remembering taarey memories.. she remembers rey's  smiles ,his dance  his  happiness ,his  love, she  hates  when  he cries ,  she fall  for  him  even  more  with  his  every  smile , his  smiles  and  happiness  bring  ray of  sunshine  in her  life  and  she  can  do  anything for  his  happiness..

she  remember  their confession , valentines  day , their smiles , their romance,  their  dance , their tight hugs ,  one hand distance  , their tears  , their  break up and  everything. She also reminisces their first magical meeting in australia in which rey came and completed her  as a bride , though  her dream of their marriage was not fulfilled  but  she  could  live a  bit of  it  in that beautiful moment , she remembered their love  confession , his  proposal and everything ,  how  he  love her  , how he  cared for  her , how  he  get  jealous  ,  how  he  saved  her  always  ,  how he  bring  new  ray  of  sunshine in her life

She  was  saying  the following  lines with  her every  step while tears  were flowing from her heart by the way of her eyes and she was reminiscing all the memories of  her  life  and  all the beautiful  taarey memories  (but  her  voice  was  low and  not  audible  to  others )

(These lines or a little poem written by none other than ur moni πŸ˜› dont beat me if u dont like them😳 )

~ tere liye hum mar jayenge sanam

sirf  tere  liye  hum  ye jaan  bhi  qurbaan  kar  jayenge  sanam

teri khushiyan salaamat  rahe

teri zindagi  aabad rahe 

pyaar ke khoobsurat  phool  teri zindagi  ko mehkaate  rahein

tere chehre  ki muskaan se tera  chehra khilkhilata rahe

kisi dukh kisi takleef ka  naam o nishan na rahe

yahi duayein  tere liye  karke  hum chale jaayenge 

tere khatir  ab hum mar jayenge sanam

hum fanaah  hoke  in  hawaon main mil jaayenge  sanam

jab ye hawayein  tujhe  chueingi

tab mera  pyaar tujhe  sehlaayega

jab  is  soraj  sang  tera chehra  roshan  hoga 

tab tujhe  dekhke  main apne aap roshan ho jaungi 

jab  ye  chanda  tujhe niharega  aur pyaar  se sulayega 

tab chupke se  main  bhi  aake  tere  dil main  he  so jaaungi 

inn chamakte taaron  se  bhi  main  he  tujhe chupke  chupke  dekhongi

phir tere pyaar  se sharma ke  kahin  kho  jaungi

par  jahan bhi rahungi  hamesha  tere  sang  rahungi  

saying all these  while  crying  she  reached  the  end and she got up and stand on  the  edge of terrace ...  ( she  was not listening to anyone's  voice now  )

she closed  her  eyes  and  try to see and  relive  the  essence  of  all the beautiful  moments of her  life  ..

she  saw  the  flashbacks of  her childhood  , her  maa  singing  lullaby  to make  her  sleep,  tauji  used to  take  little  tani to the  gardens ,  taani and  swayam  2 cute  little  brother and sister playing ,  their  rakshabandhan  celebrations  , their  small fights , their  birthday surprises .

some  cute  moments of  her  childhood  even bought a little smile  on her  face  but  it was  soon  erased by  tears , she  remembered how  she went to Mumbai  for  her   love  rey ,  how  he  used to  catch  her  when  she  was  about  to  fall,  how  he was  always  ready to fight for  her  ,  his rejection  and  then  their  journey from  rejection to love  confession  his jealousy ,  his  cute antics  , how  is  used  to love and  care for  her  how he said  that  he is  incomplete without her  for  which  she  said  in heart  

"soon  some other  girl  may come  in ur  life  to complete  u rey but  for  that  I have  to  leave  u  forever  n ever so that  happiness and  love  can  make  their  way to ur  life  again"  

she  was  reminiscing  all the  taarey memories  and  all  the  beautiful  , sweet  and  sour memories  of  her  life till now  ,  she  also  remembered  rehan, riya  and  all other  kids who became an imp part of her life in no time.. she  remembered  their  smiles, laughters , fights  and all their cute antics

she prayed for everyone's  happiness in heart  and  said " I  love  you ma  , I  love  you tauji , I love  you bhai  I  love  u  rey  I  just  love  you  so very much  I  love  you my  niku bacha  family  I  love  u  rehan  n  riya  I  love  u  Sharon  bhabhi  and  all  my dear  friends  , sorry but good  bye  to  all  "

(scroll down for part d of chapter- 15 )

Edited by chinudolly - 9 years ago
chinudolly thumbnail

~~ HUM MAR JAYENGE~~

Chapter-15- Main adhoora jee raha  hoon

part d

On the other hand rey was feeling weird , he  was  feeling  restless as if  something very very  bad  is  going to happen . he  was  feeling  as if  his  life  is leaving his hand  he  want  to go  n  hug  taani   but here she  was  not opening  the door  at  all  making him  even more  worried  , his  heart  was sinking for  an  unknown  reason  his eyes  were  teary  ,..  and  swayam's  stress  was  also increasing  with  every passing second .. her  maa  was  praying  to Krishna ji for  the safety of  taani  as  she  was  also having  bad  intuitions  , tauji asked  swayam  to break  the door  anyhow   to get to  taani  ,..  he  knew  something  is very  wrong 

Meanwhile a  kid  came to rey and hold  his  hand  from  below, rey looked at him  and asked what  happened but the kid  just  dragged  rey  downstairs  and  asked  him to  look at  the terrace  .. to  his  worst  shock  taani  was  standing at the  edge  of  terrace and  was going to suicide .. he was  hell  shocked and  broken  .. it seemed  as  if  his  life  is going  to  end along with taani's in some moments   ..  taani has  still her  eyes  closed    so she  didn't  saw  rey  , she was taking her foot forward  to  jump

Rey  shouted while controlling his tears "  TAANI  ...  TAANI ... taani    PLEASE STOP ,  PLEASE . . PLEASE  STOP  ,   RUK  JAO  PLEASE TUMHE  HAMARE  SACHE  PYAAR  KI  KASAM  "

Taani  looked down  with  wet  eyes and  was  shocked  to find rey there,  she took her foot back  .

Taani  say a little  loud " nahi  rey  aaj  aap  mujhe  nahi  rok  sakte   "

Rey  " taani  jaan  please  come down , please don't leave ur  rey  , I cant  live  without  you I love you a  lot  taani  I love you a lot sweetheart  please come down please"

Taani " but  you  have to live  without  me  rey  I  can't be with you  forever  n  ever  ,  I  love  you  rey so  I have to do  this  "

Rey  - NAHI  TAANI  RUK  JAO   PLEASE   TUMHE  TUMHARE REY KI KASAM RUK  JAO  , AUR  NECHE  AAJAO  PLEASE

TUMHE  HAMARE  SACHE  PYAAR  KA  WASTA  TAANI ,  TUMHE  HAMARE  SACHE PYAAR  KA  WASTA     

AGAR  TUMNE  KABHI  BHI  EK  -PAL  KE LIYE  BHI  MUJHSE  SACHA  PYAAR KIYA  HAI  TO  AISA  KUCH NAHI  KAROGI

( swayam tauji and all  were trying  even  harder  to break  d  door  after  listening to all these) 

Taani - agar main aapko hamare  pyaar ka wasta  dun , meri kasam dun  aur  aapse kahun ki  aap india wappis chale jao , mujhse duur  chale jao hamesha hamesha ke  liye  to kya  aap chale jaoge  rey ?

Rey  was  quiet  ,  he  had  no answer now. how  can someone  leave  his  life?  , how can  someone live without  love  ?how  can  someone live  without heart?  how  can  someone  live  without  soul?  just like no one can live without love , heart , life & soul ,  rey  also  cant  live  without taani , rey and  taani are inseparable

Taani - kya hua ? nahi jaa sakte na aap  mujhe chodke rey hamare pyaar ke khatir bhi nahi, aapki  taani ke liye bhi nahi  ? to phir mat rokiye  aap mujhe  aur  mar jaane dijiye sukoon se

Rey said with a weeping heart & soul to stop her from doing suicide - thik hai AGAR TUM YAHI CHAHTI  HO  TO MAIN CHALA  JAUNGA TUMSE DUUR  HAMESHA HAMESHA KE  LIYE  TAANI SIRF TUMHARE LIYE  SIRF  HAMARE SACHE  PYAAR KE  LIYE  

LEKIN  MERI EK  CONDITION HAI  KI  JAANE SE  PEHLE  MAIN  4 DAYS TUMHARE  SAATH SPEND KARNA CHAHTA HUN  AUR  IN  4 DAYS MEIN  MAIN  JO BHI  KAHUN TUMHE  KARNA HOGA 

Taani  was  happy that he  agreed to leave  but  somewhere  down the line  she was  sad  that  he  will  go  away from  her  and  she  will never  be  able to see him,hear him , touch him,  hug him  or kiss him  but  now  she was  confused also  because  of  his  4 days condition 

Rey - DON'T  WORRY  TAANI MAIN  KUCH  WRONG  NAI  KAHUNGA  TUMHE  KARNE  KO , I JUST  WANT  TO SPEND THESE 4 DAYS  WITH  YOU  TO  LIVE MY WHOLE LIFE  IN THESE  4 DAYS   (in heart - in these 4 days  I will make you realize taani that  we  are made for each other  and  we cant live  without  each  other  )

Taani  -ok  but  you will maintain  a distance 

Rey - fine , now  come  down please

When  she  was  about to turn and come down  her  leg slipped and  she  was about to  fall  but  swayam came running immediately and hold  her  hand  and  pulled  her  to  himself and saved  her from falling 

Swayam  hugged his little sister assuring his heart and taani  that  he  will  never let anything  happen to her  , he  will  always  be there  to save n protect  her  always.. all  took a  sigh of  relief  when  taani was  ok  ...  rey also  came  running  for  her  ," taaniii"

he took a breathe of relief after seeing her  ok  , some tears fell from his eyes  reflecting his fear of loosing her  , he said while wiping his tears - thank you so much swayam for saving my life 

Swayam  broke the hug n said - rey  buddhu  behan hai vo meri , main usse kabhi kuch nahi hone de sakta  jaanta hun tu usse bahut pyaar karta hai par main bhi apni pyaari behan se bahut pyaar karta hun

And then swayam said to taani - tani how dare  you think  of any such thing  hmm  , kya  hum sab tumhare life main kuch matter nahi karte haan  ???

Suicide n all tum aise soch bhi kaise sakti ho  hmm ,

You know SUICIDE IS THE INSULT OF THE BEAUTIFUL BLESSING OF LIFE  WHICH GOD  HAS GIFTED US , YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN IN OUR LIVES YOUR  LIFE IS PRECIOUS FOR ALL OF  US,  we all cant live without you  , but you don't care about us , you don't love any of us  that's why  you  were going to do suicide , kya ek baar bhi tumne ye  socha ki tumhare  bina  hum sab kaise jeeyenge ,

...tumhare bina mujhe "bhai" kaun bulayega , tumhare bina  tumhare bhai  ko rakhi kaun bandhega  , tumhare bina tumhare bhai ko uski behan ke bane rajma chawal kaun khilayega ,  agar  tum chali gayi to  mere saath ladai kaun karega  , mujhe pyaar kaun karega, aur mere good luck ka kya ,  you are my only lucky charm tumhari jaise behan  ki bina  to meri kismet bhi mujhse ruth jayegi , tumhare bina mera dance dekhke kaun khush hoga , meri nanhi pari ke bina meri saari problems kaun solve karega hmm 

Taani s ma says " aur tumne  ye kaise soch liya ki tumhari ma apni jadoo ki pudiya ke bina jee payegi hmm, tumhare bina meri godi main kaun sota ,kaun mujhse roz nayi farmaishein karta  , kaun mujhe  gaana  gaane ke liye force karta , main  kisko lullaby sunati hmm  kaun mujhe pyaar se hug karta, kaun mere aansu pooonchta hmm  , meri  jaduu ki pudiya ke bina to main marr  ( taani kept hr hand on  her ma's mouth  and nod  in no  that  don't  say anything like that  , her ma take  her hand and kiss  it and say "tu mere liye vo baat sun bhi nahi  sakti  to soch ki tu to hum sabko chodke jaa rahi thi  , tere bina hamara kya hota hmm  ??"

Taani  was crying  hearing them  and  feeling their  pure love  ,rey was just staring at her  with love 

Tauji also say " taani  ke  tauji  bhi apni taani  ke bina nahi jee sakte ,ek taani he to hai jo apne tauji ke dil ki baat bina kahe samjh jaati hai  ,  chahe khud bimaar ho par mujhe bimaar nahi hone  deti  ,  apni medicines bhale he lena bhool jaaye  par mujhe medicines  dena nahi  bhoolti  "

Rehan riya and all  little kids were quietly witnessing all these  , they also  say  now

rehan ,"  hum bhi  hamari  taani di ke bina nahi reh sakte "

riya " dii  ek  apka hug he to hai jo itna magical hai ki saare dard chu mantar kar deta hai  , ye aapka pyaar he to hai jo hamein kisi apne ke hone ka ehsaas dilata hai  "

other little kid  say" agar aapko chot lag jaati  to hamein  bhi  bahut  dard  hota  dil  main   "

rehan says " aur dii  apke bina hamare liye chocolates , games  and toys kaun  lata   I m katti  kyunki  aap hamein chodke  jaa rahe the na   "

All say "hum sab bhi  katti  "

then taani  realized that  what she was going to do  , she was going to lose such a beautiful family  who  love her immensely  ...she looked at rey  as everyone  was scolding her but  he  was just quiet 

he didn't have to say anything

then  she says looking above first  " I m  sorry Krishna ji  plz forgive me , dil se very sorry  main life ki in khoobsurat blessings  ko apni dono families ko  (in heart - apne pyaar ko )bhool ke  sab kuch chodke jaana chahti thi   I am  sorry  but dil se thank you  so much for giving me  this  life , for giving me  the best mom , the best  tauji and the  best  bhai  and  ( in heart - the best love ) & my sweetu  cutu niku bacha family

she turn to her bhai and say sorry while holding her ears  , swayam's anger  melted seeing  her  cute  face  she hugged him  and said  " I love you a lot bhai "

swayam- love you too meri nanhi pari

then she turned to her  mom and  said  while holding her ears  and  said  "I  m  dil se very sorry ma for hurting you  but you  know that your jaadu ki pudiya always  love you so very much " her maa hug her while  crying  "  love  you  so much meri jadu ki pudiya   , may Krishna ji bless you always  "

taani  go and say sorry while holding ears to her tauji , he also melted seeing her  cute  antics  and  hug her  and bless her

then taani turned and bent to her niku bacha family  and  say  while  holding ears  "  I  m  sorry  very very very very  very  sorry  dil  se mere pyaare sweetus , plz forgive me"

rehan says"  no no no  you are not forgiven "

taani " ok to mujhe kya karna hoga that u all forgive me  "

rehan says " k  let  me  think " he act like thinking deeply  , then he say "1st punishment - you have to give hugs and kisses to all of us , πŸ˜› 2nd  you have to feed us food , ice creams & chocolates 3rd you have to give surprise gifts to all of us  (he say this while winking at  all kids πŸ˜‰)

taani smiles  and  then say " ok done boss "
 while  pulling rehan's cheeks  and  then  hug him tighly and kiss him on cheek , he  say " dusre cheek  pe bhi kissy do di   ek se kaam nahi chalega " taani smiles an d kiss him  on other cheek  as well  meanwhile  rey was feeling little  jealous of rehan πŸ˜†

taani hug  and kiss  every kid  and  shower her love  on them  then  all  say  "  we love  you a  lot diii   our  angel  dii and ab  abba  abbba  abba   "

taani  smiles wid them  " love you  all  my sweetu  niku cutu  adorable  bachas , my little angels "

taani was stealing glances at  rey and  was observing that he is very quiet , she thought  she hurt him a lot  by all that  she did ...but she cant talk to him now  as she wanted to stick to her decision  of letting rey go away from her.she thinks  that's  important  for his life  , for his bright future which is not with  her according to taani .

taani in heart- I m sorry rey dil se sorry , I am also  incomplete without you just like you  are  incomplete without me but I have to let you go away , far away from me  for your life and your bright future rey , you will get only pain n pain if  u be with  me which I never want , I want  my rey to shine  like  sunshine ,  I want you to  get  all the love and happiness in life which you may never get if you be with me, you will get only pain and loneliness at the end if you be with me  and I can  never let you destroy your life  because of me  I  love you rey , I always  did and will always  do that .. (saying that in heart she wiped the lone tear that escaped her eyes while looking  at rey )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap - what will happen in those 4 days ??  will  rey  be able to change  taani's  decision?? But how  ??

A little glimpse of those 4 days  in this edit  , surprise , love , friendship romance everything  are waiting  4 you all  so stay tuned friends 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So friends  how was the updates  see i compensated for for  being late by giving u all 2 updates together  ,  now u all  also plz  give me big comments  

itne bade bade updates diye hai so  b ade bade comments  to bante hai boss 

plz hit like  as  well as give ur precious special comment  if u really  like  the updates  πŸ˜Š

thank you  

avoid mistakes as i have not proofread it  

Edited by chinudolly - 9 years ago
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Freak I am angry on you -_-
Anyways hmm nice prt so
Finally reyam were able to save
Taani... Ahaaa I don't want taarey
To be away why can't thr just live
Together I hope taani change her decision