Mishty Shah's Haven

Posted: 11 years ago

Words express my feelings,
Words express my thoughts,
Life without words,
Is like a world with silent thoughts.

This is one of my favorite Quotes...

"The Pen is mightier than the sword. The sword is said to be sharp where as the pen holds power."

The Power of the Pen is undermined these days. However, it has great strength to destroy a nation. As a writer, the pen is always your best friend.

Welcome to my world of Mysteries.

Love, 

Mishty Shah

The Power of my Pen

Post 2: My FanFictions
Post 3: My Short Stories
Post 4: My One Shots

Join my...

Warning

My writings are mature because I look at every aspect of things. Please if you are not comfortable reading my stories then please refrain from it. I want to try and depict strong emotions in my works so I feel that a warning is necessary. Reader discretion is required. I hope you enjoy this journey.

Regarding Story Links

This Special Thread has been created to alert the viewers of IPKKND of existing stories that they may not be aware of.

If you would like unveil the mysteries of my works, then please kindly drop me a PM, stating the same. Or you could email me at:

[email protected]

My CopyRight

MishtyShah and www.mishtyshah.com, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to due source with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Edited by MishtyShah - 11 years ago

My Fanfictions

1) Coerced Alliance

Every woman, dreams about her one special day, since the age of 5. Her wedding day. Khushi was no-less. Her dreams were shattered when she found that she must be married to a man, whom she doesn't know. A forced marriage. 

Will there bond survive, against all the hatred?

Or will it end, with stamped papers?

2) Pyaar Ya Iqrar?

It's the journey of two sisters from London. joining a new college in Mumbai. 

Will they fit in? 

Or will the initial few days be disastrous?

Will they seek love?

Or will friendship be enough?

My Short Stories

1) Her Broken Heart *Completed*

What if your heart was broken? 
Would you have the strength to live? 
Or would become a body with no Soul...

This is a story about a Girl, where her life is full of darkness. She lives and breathes in the shadows, until her Savior rescues her from falling completely at the hands of the devil.

2) HoneyMoon With The Raizada's *Completed*

Every couple, follows the same ritual. First, engagement, then marriage, then honeymoon. However Arnav and Khushi are no ordinary couple. The six-month marriage had left them devastated. The growing need of having each other had been increasing day by day.

Finally, they thought to bring everything back to normalcy. They would go on their honeymoon.

3) The Art Of Seduction

A Man could go to any extent, to win the heart of his woman. Even a Bet seems powerful enough, to begin the seduction or the downfall of a woman.

Would Arnav succeed in seducing Khushi?

Or will Khushi retaliate with her own form of seduction?

4) The Wilted Rose *Completed* 

She was a girl who had many dreams. She was a rose in her beauty and brains. However 1 tragic event, left her in despair.

She became the "The Wilted Rose".

The Girl who was left to die on the streets.

5) Branded 

A Collaboration between Mrinalini and myself (Mishty)!

One night is all it takes to own someone as yours. 

She became branded with his touch.

No-one knew that one dare could cause so much trouble and destroy people's lives.

6) Off-limits *Coming Soon*

When love is off-limits, the attraction is stronger. Khushi and Arnav are on a mission to save 20 million people. 

However, they cannot choose love over their duty to their country. 
Will they be able to stay apart?
Or will their distances slowly decrease?

congrats for your index 
Book mark 
Hi thanks 4 da pm...congrats ...where are ur Maaneet FF/SS./OS ?? Ny new Maaneet stories?
Originally posted by khwaishfan

Hi thanks 4 da pm...congrats ...where are ur Maaneet FF/SS./OS ?? Ny new Maaneet stories?

This is just for my main website - so all my writings for on arnav and khushi that you see on this blog..

mishtyshah.com

There isn't one for maaneet. 

However, if there any queries just email me or PM me. There is however a discussion thread for maaneet stories. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3391069

Love, 

Mishty
Originally posted by naddiya26

congrats for your index 
Book mark 

Thank you so much! :)

Love

Mishty
congrats loved the discussion  thread and i am reading all your stories both maaneet and arhi

Originally posted by LyssaPie

Love your stories!!

Thank you...! :)

Love, 

Mishty