ArHi SS: The Art Of Seduction (Story on BLOG)

MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

What happens when the hatred combines with Desire?

What happens when you want to cross all the boundaries, break all the rules?

Will you maintain your self control?

Or Will your play with fire, and burn baby burn?

The Art Of Seduction...is when your most inner desires are insatiable, so the seduction begins...

Your beauty overwhelms me
As I wrap my arms around you
I press your softness tight
Great passion fills my inner being
I'm captured in your embrace
Your eyes control my very soul
The touch of your lips, heaven
Forever frozen in time
All else fades into nothing

Credit: Udiah

Character Sketch

Arnav Singh Raizada

A HOT 24 year old business tycoon in the fashion industry. Girls swoon for him but there is only girl who can turn his life around which is KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA. She rules his heart and mind. He truly sexy, and dashing, while at the same time being rude, and arrogant. He loves his family immensely and cannot even stand a tear in his Di's eyes, Anjali. She is the apple of his soul, who would always remain happy while he was there. 

Khushi Kumari Gupta

She is a free spirit. She finds happiness around her, even where there is only darkness. She cares for others rather than herself. She is totally a chatter-box. Her love for Jalebi's is unconditional. She can have as many as she wants, without feeling full. There is only one person who she would want to stay away from, HER LARD GOVENOR, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. She loves her Jiji a lot and always looks out for her. Her family means a lot to her as they never made her feel like she was an orhpan. She is truly one of a kind.

All the other characters are same as the serial.

Warning

My writings are mature because I look at every aspect of things. Please if you are not comfortable reading this FF then please refrain from it. I want to try and depict strong emotions in this FF so I feel that a warning is necessary. Reader discretion is required. I hope you enjoy this journey.

Regarding the story:

I am only posting the 1st chapter here. The rest of my work is on my Blog. If you would like to read my work, then please PM me for the Blog link. Or email me at:

[email protected]

Edited by MishtyShah - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShah thumbnail

Chapter 1

It was just after the sangeet had finished, Khushi managed to sneak into the room quietly. The Lard Governor had finally done it, he had messed with her brain alright. This was enough. She could not handle anymore of this. How long will he do this to her? She was only human right? But she had to admit it to herself that he was a good dancer, not only he knew how to lead well, he could also make her dream with her eyes open, staring into his. 

He could make her disappear into another world where only Khushi and Her LARD Governor existed. A world where there was only peace, tranquility and that raw sexual desire that kept haunting both of them.

Khushi stood infront of the mirror, she tied up her hair in a lose bun, and then thought to herself.

Khushi: Uhh'what does he think of himself? Mujhe koi farak nahi padtha'! I don't care at all'so what he danced with me'but it does not make anything different between us.

It was then that she caught HIM in the mirror. She instantly turned around, feeling shocked and startled, at his behaviour. She looked up at him. He was casually leaning on the door frame, his black orbs staring right back at her, it was like a predator hunting his prey.

Khushi: Aaap?

Arnav: Haannn'..maaainnn'kyun? Why are you feeling so shocked Miss. Khushi Kumari Gupta? Haan?

Khushi: Main?

Arnav: Haan..tum'Tumhe koi farak nahi padtha na'tho phir tum rukh kyun gayi?

He started walking towards her, taking slow but deliberate steps towards her. She started tracing her footsteps backwards, as he was moving closer.

Arnav: Why do you always move back khushi? (he said in a husky voice)

Khushi: Kyunki aap aage aa rahe hain'

She soon stopped as her back hit her wall. Arnav stepped even more forward so there was only a cm of a gap between both their bodies.

Arnav: Well'ab tum aur peeche tho jaa hi nahi sakti'.ab kya karogi?

Khushi tried to get out, but Arnav put both his hands on either side of her head, pinning her to the wall, so couldn't even move. Khushi was some what shocked at his advancement, that she started to heavily breathe. Her breasts were heaving up and down due to the shock in her system, and her heartbeats were loud.

Arnav: Jab main tumare paas aata hoon'tho tumare dil ki dhadkan itni tez kyun hoti hain? Haan Khushi?

Khushi: Woh'.woh'main..

Arnav: Woh 'woh'kya khushi?

Khushi: Main'woh'please mujhe chodiye'sab neeche intezaar kar rahe honge'

Arnav: Tho karne do'.jaldi kya hain?

His hands left the walls and were now placed on her shoulders, slowly trailing downwards, touching her curves of her waist and then her hips. She was breathing unevenly, she had a slight blush on her cheeks that was settling.

Arnav: Do you like what I am doing to you khushi? (he again said that in a husky voice)

Desire was pumping through Khushi's veins, as she could feel Arnav's hands on her waist and hips, slowly inching towards in her saree, his hands resting on her stomach.

Khushi: Arnav Ji'please'(khushi moaned)

Arnav: Please what Khushi? Please carry on'or Please stop? (he asked her)

But as usual, she was in no position to answer him rationally, due to the torture that he was giving her, it was absolute torture to her. Then he suddenly pinched her navel, making her slightly jump. He then removed his hands from her and stepped slightly back.

Khushi: Arnav JI'(she shouted in pain as well as pleasure)

It was then she realised what was happening. He was doing it again, he was behaving weirdly.

Khushi: Arnav Ji'Please aap mujhe chodiye'!

Arnav: Main tumhe kaha pakda hain khushi? (he asked)

That's when she realised that he was standing at a distance. Now come to wonder, was it all an illusion? Did he just touch her like that? And if he did'why didn't she react? Why didn't she tell him to get his hands off her? What was happning?

Arnav: So khushi? Tumhe kya lagta hain'ki tum jeet gayi? (Khushi got her fiery self back)

Khushi: Haan..kyun nahi'hum hi jeet gaye!

Arnav: WRONG'kyunki asli challenge maine jeeta hain'agar aaj main tumari help nahi ki hoti'then you have lost Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta'.so be ready for your challenge'

Khushi: WHAT? I have just one'!

Arnav: Because of my help! Otherwise you would have lost! And you know it'!

He stared deep within her eyes to tell her that.

Khushi: Theek hain'.what do I have to do?

Arnav: Oh it is very simple'you have to do everything I say for two weeks'follow all my orders then you are free to go'!

Khushi: I am NOT going to do that'!

Arnav: Acha'Then..

He started walking towards her again, and pinned her hands to the wall. He then brought his mouth close to her ears and whispered.

Arnav: Even if you say no'I can make you do anything'I want'! And you know that'! So say yes the easy way or we can do it the hard way. Welcome to my world'Miss. Khushi Kumari Gupta'

His raw words made her shiver, with fear. What is he going to make her do? This is Arnav Singh Raizada'! Not just anyone! He left her and walked out the door. Khushi was still hyper-ventilating inside. She stood there for some time to gather herself, and then changed and walked out.

Precap: The Seduction begins!

Edited by MishtyShah - 11 years ago
Natasha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Story...update soon
MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha333

Awesome Story...update soon

Thanks. 

All the updates are on blog!
stories.1408 thumbnail
awesome update.plz share ur blog link with me at [email protected]
MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1408

awesome update.plz share ur blog link with me at [email protected]

thanks I just did!
maggie131984 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing chapter. Can you pm me the log link.

Thank yu
MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: maggie131984

Amazing chapter. Can you pm me the log link.

Thank yu

thanks. I just did that.
Beri thumbnail

Hi, i just found this story... i think its interesting, i would like to read further...

i found ur blog on google, i mean i searched it... had a query...

what do i need 2 do if i wanna follow ur blog?

i mean is there any provision that ill get a mail that the nxt part's updated???

JesiC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome story.. can u pm me your blog link?😊