ArHi SS: The Wilted Rose *Completed*

MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Banner credit: MsDreamyPrincess

Warning

My writings are mature because I look at every aspect of things. Please if you are not comfortable reading this FF then please refrain from it. I want to try and depict strong emotions in this FF so I feel that a warning is necessary. Reader discretion is required. I hope you enjoy this journey.

Regarding the story:

I am only posting the 1st chapter here. The rest of my work is on my Blog. If you would like to read my work, then please PM me for the Blog link. Or email me at:

[email protected]

Chapter 1

The pain was too much to bare. She was left on the road to die. Her arms were bleeding heavily, with the knife still stabbed in her ribs. She looked across her and saw her husband lying down in a pool of his own blood. Gone. Forever. He had left her to face this cruel world on her own, knowing that she would fail. She tried to scream, but her throat was too sore. She felt trapped. She wanted to die so she could live her happy ever after with her husband. Her neck felt bare.

Gone was her happiness.

The only thing left was despair.

She closed her eyes to see white light. It was like she was in heaven already. Angels were calling after her. She could see her husband with his arms out trying to call her, but he became unfocused. He was moving away from her. She tried to reach out but couldn't hold him. The angels were taking him away, saying that he was being taken care of.

She remembered how just 24 hours ago, it was their wedding. Everything had been fantastic. She had felt like the luckiest girl in the world. She was getting married to her child-hood love, "Rohan". He was everything a girl would ever dream of. He was the Prince Charming. She remembered all the Salman Khan movies that she had watched, and how she wished that she was whisked away by a Prince Charming. They had decided to get married after attaining their family's approval.

The marriage had been conducted successfully and they were sent off in a car. They were on their way to their new home when Rohan stopped the car suddenly. Rohan and Khushi came out to see 6 men on 3 bikes had stopped their car. Rohan could see the fear in his beloved's eyes. He took hold of her hand and dragged her behind him. The 6 men had got off their bike and now surrounded them, having a weapon in their hand.

"Surrender the girl to us and we won't harm you! Look at the girl; she is so pretty, I bet she will scream when we screw her! But will she able to handle us all?" a man shouted. "You can always get another woman, give her to us!" said another.

Rohan stood in front of her. "She is not going anywhere! She is mine and only mine," shouted Rohan.

"Have it your way!" said the same man. Soon they were attacked by them. Rohan tried to take as many men out as he could, however the men had weapons where as he was unarmed. He was also trying to protect his wife. One man grabbed Khushi from his arm and slapped her across her face, drawing blood from her mouth, while two of the other men held Rohan.

"You could have saved her life, by giving her up but since you didn't, you can watch her die!" said one of the men. The man plunged a knife through her ribs, while Rohan screamed her name. He tried to shake the men off and kicked them hard while punching them in the stomach. He attacked the man who hurt his Khushi. He saw Khushi fall onto the ground with the knife still in her.

One of the men attacked Rohan from behind. An Iron rod smashed his skull while a dagger was plunged into his chest. His screams echoed the empty roads. A bullet though his skull. He was dead.

The 6 men grinned triumphantly. They called up their boss. "The work is done Sir! He is dead, he won't trouble you now! The girl is heavily injured. We will leave her to die! On this street, no-one will come to save her, even if she screams her lungs out!" said the man, smirking.  They took of the woman's jewellery and took all their belongings. The goons soon left with their bikes.

Khushi was soon brought back from the past as she felt someone nudge her. She opened her eyes, seeing a man in his late 20's look up at her. He was trying to say something, but she couldn't make sense of it. Eventually he stopped nudging her. She saw him on the phone, talking in a panicked voice. She couldn't make out what he was saying but she could tell from his expressions that he was really worried.

She closed her eyes once again, letting the darkness over-take her yet again. She could hear the foot-steps and the cooing of the birds, the whoosh of the air and someone's heart-beats. At one point, she felt like she was floating, in limbo. 

Nothing mattered anymore.

If in the morning she was rose, well now she was a wilted rose.

The love of her life was dead. She wanted her story to be a happy-ending but it looked like God preferred tragedies like Romeo & Juliet in real life.

It had been 24 hours since that incident but the doctors still didn't say anything. Her condition was critical. It was like she didn't want to love anymore. She had given up on her life. He could still remember how he found her.

He was driving to his office at late night due to an important conference meeting. He was driving when he saw something red; he suddenly braked heavily to get the car to a stand-still. He stepped out, ready to curse the person, when he found two bodies on the main road while their car was abandoned on the side of the road. He could see the couple were newly married as they had their attire on. The girl was dresses in a heavy joda with the sindoor in her maang. However he couldn't find the mangalsutra or any jewellery on her.  The guy was wearing a sherwani covered in blood with no wallet or watch on, meaning that it had probably been stolen.

He immediately checked the pulse of the guy. He was dead, and then he moved to the girl. Her heart was still beating which meant that she was still alive. If had not stopped the car, he would have driven over them.

At that precise moment, he didn't know what to do. He could call the ambulance but it might be too late. He would have to inform the police because it wasn't a straight forward case. However, he would have to save the girl. He walked towards her, he tried to nudge her, and she opened her eye ' only to look dazed up at him.  He picked her up and drove her to the nearest hospital. He must have broken all the speed limits at that time.

Edited by MishtyShah - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pri3love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so happy to be the first one to comment. 😛

Nice start. Looks interesting. I am waiting for you to update this frequently😊.

I have read your other stories. You are a terrific writer and your stories are wonderful. 
Edited by pri3love - 11 years ago
MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: pri3love

I am so happy to be the first one to comment. 😛

Nice start. Looks interesting. I am waiting for you to update this frequently😊.

I have read your other stories. You are a terrific writer and your stories are wonderful. 

Ahh thankyou, so much! 

I am glad that you like it! :)

I am hoping you are aware of my blog link. Chapter 2 has been posted there today! I hope you like it. 

Love, 

Mishty
Simran.22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey really nice and interesting start!
this the first time im reading your ff and im sure it will be nice as it will go!
im sending u a buddy request so please accept it!
MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simran.22

hey really nice and interesting start!
this the first time im reading your ff and im sure it will be nice as it will go!

im sending u a buddy request so please accept it!

I update on the blog - chapter 2 is already up. 

I have sent you the link. 

Please comment on the blog only - only for convenient purposes. 

I hope you like the story.

Love,

Mishty
fanfollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very nice story mishti, can I have your blog link?
MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanfollower

Very nice story mishti, can I have your blog link?

done.
Amiarisme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its scary and sad. scary cuz  of loosing ur love.
someone got them murdered, it was not a accident.
i would like to follow it.
agshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi
I loved the start of this Ss. Would love to read the upcoming chapters.
MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: agshilpa

Hi

I loved the start of this Ss. Would love to read the upcoming chapters.

done.