ArHi OS: Our One Year Anniversary

MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Warning

My writings are mature because I look at every aspect of things. Please if you are not comfortable reading this FF then please refrain from it. I want to try and depict strong emotions in this FF so I feel that a warning is necessary. Reader discretion is required. I hope you enjoy this journey.

Regarding the story:

The rest of my work is on my Blog. If you would like to read my work, then please PM me for the Blog link. Or email me at:

[email protected]

Our One Year Anniversary

It was their One year anniversary today one this special day. Six months ago their life was a mess, they had married for the WRONG reasons and had to hide their love for on another because of their so-called fights. However after Arnav being kidnapped, the TRUTH had finally come out to everyone. Shyam was the deciever and was punished by a life sentence in jail. Arnav & Khushi had finally come out all the troubles and were free from the brewing trouble. At first Anjali had been distraught but she had her baby which brought her out of depression and she had her family that would cheer her up whenever she was down. The happiness had returned to the Raizada's. 

Today was Arnav's & Khushi's One Year Marriage Anniversary. Khushi woke up and looked to the left side of the bed which was empty. She abruptly sat up. 

Khushi: Where did Arnav ji go? Oh he must have had an important meeting...but did he forget what today is? No how is that possible...he probably was just stressed out. 

Khushi could still remember when she finally found Arnav Ji and brought him home. The journey had been silent as both were nervous to speak and confess their love for another. 

~Past~

They had arrived home, and truths were told but the family would just not leave them alone. The Raizada family were glad to have Arnav home but were worried about his state, when he just wanted to be left alone with khushi. Just him and her, alone. 

Anjali: I am so sorry chote...this is all because of my husband...
Arnav: Nahi Di...nothing is like that...and don't blame yourself...Just promise me one thing Di...
Anjali: What?
Arnav: That you will always try and be happy for the baby...and for yourself...! You don't deserve someone like him. 
Maami: Hello...Hi...bye..bye...Arnav bitwa theek ke raha hain...
Khushi: Haan di..please...
Anjali: (Anjali nodded her head) Tum dono khush rehna...! Aur khushi ji...I am proud of you...whatever you have done! Please remain with chote...all the time!
Khushi: Ji Di...
Anjali: Anb tum dono jao...aur fresh ho jao...hum upar hi kahna bejdenge...
Khushi: Hmmm...

Edited by MishtyShah - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy_1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
That was so heart warming! 

Great job!
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome OS feel like reading more
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 Such a cute OS :) 
 Loved it <3
arhi__4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it 

awesome

bavucute thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
excellent liked it  a lot..so cute & intresting
samko thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow 
that was the best gift for him
loved it 
simrancuty thumbnail
aweee... soo cute os.. luvd it...
luvd d surprise...n ending was d bsttt...
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thankyou everyone for the lovely comments! I am glad you all liked it!
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
awww...
tht was superbbb!!!