MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Warning

My writings are mature because I look at every aspect of things. Please if you are not comfortable reading this FF then please refrain from it. I want to try and depict strong emotions in this FF so I feel that a warning is necessary. Reader discretion is required. I hope you enjoy this journey.

Regarding the story:

The rest of my work is on my Blog. If you would like to read my work, then please PM me for the Blog link. Or email me at:

[email protected]

I Love You

Khushi had been pacing up and down ever since she found that Arnav Ji was missing. He never got on that flight to London.  There was strange sense of worry, what if something has happened to him, could Shyam be behind this all? How was she ever going to deal with this. Everyone in the house seemed oblivious to the tense atmosphere and here Shyam kept bugging her about those papers. How could she deal with all of this? On top of this...Arnav Ji believes that it was all her fault, she needed to tell him the truth, she needed to prove her innocence that she wasn't at fault.

Just then her mobile rang, bringing her out of these thoughts. It was HIS phone, meaning that he was ok. Her heart began to flutter in anticipation that her one and only love was okay. She picked up the phone almost too quickly.

Khushi: Hello...Arnav ji...aap theek tho hain na? Arnav Ji...hello...Arnav Ji...

Arnav: Khushi...(he said in a hoarse voice)

Khushi was alarmed listening to his voice.

Khushi: Arnav Ji...aap kaha ho? Why did you leave me?

Arnav: Khushi...mujhe baat karne do...(khushi turned silent, waiting to hear what he had to say) I shouldn't have gone...I should have listened to you Khushi...I never wanted to leave you and go but I was confused at everything that was happening. My brain was telling me something where as my heart was all the time saying that you were innocent. I am sorry Khushi, for everything.

Khushi: Arnav Ji...aap...

Arnav: Please...Khushi...let me talk...I am sorry for forcefully marrying you and threatening you about your sister...I am sorry for making your life a living hell...I am sorry for making you sleep outside on the cold and I am sorry for behaving with you in such a bad way. I am sorry for always  shouting at you...

Khushi: Arnav Ji...what are you saying...it wasn't your fault...you were just protecting Anjali Ji, being a brother because you cared for her, haan main manthi hun ki jo bhi hua galat hua...par aap tho sirf aur sirf Anjali Ji ke liye kar rahe the...

Edited by MishtyShah - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please update
No he can't die
tab01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice, loved reading it.
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovely os dear but sad one ...
--Aarzoo-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
he cant die
pls pls pls continue
DushtKanya thumbnail
Awesome! I loved it a lot! 👏 This one looked so real...
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
go khushi give that creep hell
nooo arnav is dead please tell me there is some hope
thta was potrayed beautifully
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it very sad ending ...go kushi kick some a**
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hope He Is Alive 😳
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Note: 

So ArHi fans did i do justice to the PROMO OS that I wrote??? I can't believe it that like half of my predicitions were right!!!!!!!!!!!! I Am actually so happy...

I AM SOOO HAPPPYYY...

<<<Mishty>>>
Edited by -maankimishty- - 11 years ago