Arhi OS: My Lard Governor's Birthday

MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Warning

My writings are mature because I look at every aspect of things. Please if you are not comfortable reading this FF then please refrain from it. I want to try and depict strong emotions in this FF so I feel that a warning is necessary. Reader discretion is required. I hope you enjoy this journey.

Regarding the story:

The rest of my work is on my Blog. If you would like to read my work, then please PM me for the Blog link. Or email me at:

[email protected]

MY LARD GOVERNOR'S BIRTHDAY

The wind howled in the near distance, as the two souls were entwined against each other. The moon saw their desperation, their eagerness and their love to be with each other. It was this strange bond that connected them together. 

Arnav slowly opened his eyes to see his wife sprawled on him, naked, with her hands on his chest, her lips on his neck, her legs entwined with his. This was a beautiful sight for him to wake up to. The wind howled, and the blanket slowly dropped from her shoulders revealing her tender, white, supple, skin. She was a Greek goddess in the form of Aphrodite. She shuddered as the cool, crisp air touched her bare shoulders. Arnav's gaze caught on her on her neck which was covered with his marks. He slowly kissed them, softly so she would remain in her sleep. He pulled the blanket on top of them so his wife can sleep peacefully.

He remembered the last 24 hours. 

It was a horrible morning as he woke up with his wife not beside him. He always woke up before her, so he could stare at her sleeping form for some time, knowing that she was only his. He got up from his bed, annoyed and started to get ready. He got downstairs and saw that everyone was on the breakfast table except khushi. Anjali following his gaze, smiled. 

Anjali: Chote kya baat hain? Kisko dhoond rahe ho?

(Arnav...what happened? Who are you looking for?)

Arnav: Nahi kuch nahi Di...

(No-one Di)

Anjali: Khushi Ji has gone out to the mandir and will be back in an hour so. 

Arnav: Hmm...thanks di! 

Everyone on the table shared a knowing smile on their face. After 15 minutes, Arnav decided to leave for the office. All day he was so engrossed in his work that he didn't have time even for his lunch. He had meeting lined up constantly. 

It was 7pm when his phone rang. It was Anjali on the phone. 

Arnav: Yes Di...

Anjali: Can you please come home early today? 

Arnav: Why what happened?

Anjali: Well actually...we are all leaving for the AR Guest house, but khushi is not coming with us. We don't want to leave her alone in the house, so we thought that you could come home and we leave. 

Arnav: But Di? Why are you going to AR Guesthouse? 

Anjali: Well actually...we just want to spend a few says there...actually nani wants to...and you know we don't want to leave her there...so we all thought of going. We thought of asking khushi but she just said that she can't leave you here by yourself, but she said that you could join us tomorrow. 

Arnav: Okay di...we will join you tomorrow.

Anjali: Good...but first you come home. 

Arnav heard the phone call end. He placed his phone in his pocket and walked out the AR office. 

-

It was 7.30 when Arnav reached home. It was pitch black outside. He opened the door, and the house was pitch black. He was slightly worried. It looked like there was no-one here. He started to panick, and he shouted. 

Arnav: KHUSHI...DI...NAANI...KHUSHI

Suddenly his phone beeped. He check his phone to see a message from Mrs. ASR. It read "Come to our bedroom...I am waiting for you!". He raced to their bedroom and saw that there were hundred on candles that were lit, and he then saw khushi sitting in a black saree with a pallu covering her face. 

She slowly removed her pallu and started to sing. Arnav stared at her in shock. 

ajji bhitar bhitar aag jale 
the fire is raging inside

baat karu to sake lage 
When I talk you can feel the heat

oh main tu chaand nigal gayo daiyya re 
O, I have gulp the moon

Ang pe aise chhaale pade 
on my body the burns have appeared

Tez tha jhaunka ka karu 
it was a hard/fast wave, what can I do

Sisi karti, sisi sisi karti main maru 
bearing this pain will be the end of me

She got up and moved towards him, and danced around him, moving her body like a true seductress. Her hands touching his chest, arousing him to the hilt. Arnav stared at his wife in surprise. He had never seen her do something like this, be so bold in front of him, even after 6 months of their marriage, not that he was complaining. 

Edited by MishtyShah - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
RES
EDIT

Good job! It was great! It was hot too! β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by Mahi1219 - 11 years ago
Maddy1270 thumbnail
very well-written! the page just oozes passion and love! a nice surprise for arnav on his birthday
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Awsome, Amazing, Fantabulous!!!!!!!1
glamourbird thumbnail
awesome OS!!πŸ‘

It was Hot!!😳😳😳
---Sonia--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
very hot update but still very sweet:) do pm me when you update next
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
What a passionate story..
Enjoyed a lot..
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thankyou so much guys...for such a response...! I thought i wouldn't get comments at all!
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
kya birthday gift tha bhai
the best she could have given to him herself
he didnt even realise it was his birthday being so busy with her

shillu.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
really romantic OS πŸ˜³

tht one is really cute