ArHi SS: Honeymoon With the Raizada's (Completed)

MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

"Hoping that my life will not sway further than the embrace of your arms" 

(Quote from Dulce Maria Loynaz)

What is it about a kiss that makes me feel like this? What is it that makes my heart beat fast when I'm in your arms? What is it about your touch that amazes me so much? How is it that your sweet smile can get me through the hardest mile? What's the magic in your eyes that brings the love in me alive? What is it about this dance, the sweetness of our romance, that makes me feel this way?

These are the echoes of Eden. Reflections of what we were created for. Hints of the passion and freedom, that waits on the other side of Heaven's door. These are the echoes of Eden.

Warning

My writings are mature because I look at every aspect of things. Please if you are not comfortable reading this FF then please refrain from it. I want to try and depict strong emotions in this FF so I feel that a warning is necessary. Reader discretion is required. I hope you enjoy this journey.

Regarding the story:

I am only posting the 1st chapter here. The rest of my work is on my Blog. If you would like to read my work, then please PM me for the Blog link. Or email me at:

[email protected]

Edited by MishtyShah - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShah thumbnail

Chapter 1

Arnav and Khushi were on Honeymoon and they were dreading it. It had been 5 months since their wedding. They had just returned together. Khushi had saved Arnav from being kidnapped. The whole house was aware of this and the disloyal Shyam. Things were getting out of hand. Everyone's emotions were on the brink of exploding. Anjali was upset with everything and mainly upset a Khushi who she felt was just a home wrecker.

However, Nani, felt that if Khushi and Arnav went away for a while then Anjali bitya would have some time to recover, and think rationally.

Arnav: Nani...aap aisa nahi kar sakti...

Khushi: Haan...Nanimaa...hamare beech aisa kuch nahi hain! Hum tho bas...

Nani: BAS! Hame kuch nahi suna! Aap log yeh decide kar lijye ki aap ko kaha jana hai...kyunki agar yeh Nanital ke bhare main aur discuss kiya toh hum aap ko Switzerland bhejdenge aur wo bhi 1 mahine ke liye...tho aap soch lijye ki Nanital ya fir Switzerland!

With this Nani walked out leaving them to alone in the room.

Khushi: Ab kya karenge Arnav ji?

Arnav: Jo sab honeymoon couples karte hain... (Arnav said sarcastically)

Khushi: KYA? (looking shocked at what he was referring to...)

Arnav realises that Khushi took him seriously so he decided to have some fun with her...

Arnav: Haan Khushi...jo saare honeymoon couples karte hain  (He moved closer to her and started to caress her face, trailing his hand on the tip of her nose and moving it down her lips. He moved closer and whispered in her ears..) Sight-seeing!!

Suddenly Khushi looked up shocked at him.

Arnav: Kyun tumne kya socha Khushi?

Khushi: Maine...kuch nahi socha!! Main kya sochne waali thi...(She looked down)

Arnav moves closer to her...

Arnav: Khushi main tumhe ko kuch nahi honedunga...I will protect you forever...Khushi...!

Khushi: Arnav...(She looked emotional and tears had welled up in her eyes and started to trickle down her cheek. Arnav kissed them away)

Arnav: Shh...Khushi (and he brought her closer for a hug)

It was the first day of their honeymoon in Nanital and they had just arrived. It was night time and they had already had their dinner. The hotel was beautifully constructed in antique style. The weather was cold so they had decided not to go out as it was best for Khushi.They walked into their honeymoon suite and found it very cleverly decorated. There were rose petals on the bed and on the floor. There was a bottle of wine with two glasses on the coffee table. The whole room was dimly lit and had a very sensual fragrance about it. The bathroom was also prepared for them. The Jacuzzi was covered with rose petals and had various different massage oils on the edges.

Arnav: Nani...

Khushi: Hmm...yeh unhe hi kiya hoga!

Arnav: Aur kaun ho sakta hai? (He asked sarcastically)

Khushi: Hmm...

Without a second word they went to sleep, holding hands together. Arnav's arm was around Khushi's waist. However, they both had a sleepless night because they knew that if this carried on, then there would be no self control at all.  Finally out of exhaustion, both of them collapsed.

Early in the morning, the rays of sunshine had caused Arnav to wake up. He saw that Khushi was lying in his arms with a cute, soft smile. He could see that the sunlight was disturbing her angelic face. So he got up to close the curtains of the room.

He looked at his cute angel, who saved him every time from the clutches of evil. She had always been there for him, in the best and the worst. But in return what did he give her? Anger, snide comments, hurt...! He felt really guilty. She was innocent, pure like a dove, and he intended to make her happy, this honeymoon. She was the woman he loved and will always love. He knew that she trusted him but now...it was time to take their marriage to the second level.

He felt privileged to have her, he will cherish her like a proper husband, he will make her dreams come true, and he will make this marriage real. So he came to the bed, proud of his decision and grabbed her in his arms, moving his hand around her waist protectively, almost promising to never let go!

Khushi woke up a couple of hours later and saw that Arnav and she were really close, her body right up against his. She was almost having trouble breathing because his cologne was disorientating her. She tried to move away but his grip was really strong. Actually Arnav was awake but pretending to be asleep. He did not want to let her go but eventually did as she was trying so hard. Khushi got up fast and ran to the bathroom, where she splashed cold water on her face.

She took a shower and came out in her bathrobe. She saw a beautiful saree on the bed waiting for her. It was blue with a pink border. She looked around for Arnav but he was nowhere to be seen. She got dressed and was busy drying her hair when Arnav came out the balcony; he was on an important call making some important arrangements. He was in a daze when he saw her in the saree; he did not know that someone could look that beautiful in a saree like that. He was interrupted with his thoughts when Khushi turned her hair dryer on. After 10 minutes, Khushi was trying to tie her dory when she was not able to, he smirked see her struggle like that. He moved swiftly over to her and sensuously, rubbed his hand against her back.

Khushi closed her eyes feeling his touch as she murmured...Arnav. He tied the dori with his hands tightly, causing her back to arch and he let his fingers linger there a little while longer then needed.

Khushi: Arnav please...(she gasped as his fingers left her back)

Arnav: Khushi maine kya kiya hai? (he asked naughtily) Main tho bas tumari dori band raha tha...

Khushi: Oh (suddenly feeling embarrassed, she looked down to hide her eyes. She knew that she was an open book and her Arnav could read her easily. Arnav watched as Khushi's face turned pinkish and then beetroot red)

Arnav: (Bas thodi aur dher Khushi...phir tum meri bahon main hogi...par mujhe tumare feelings jagane hai...tho isliye thodi dher tumhe tadapna hoga...par badh main tumhe chodne wala nahi hun Khushi. I don't want to hurt you Khushi...isiliye mujhe yeh sab karna pad raha hai soo you can match the passion I have for you!)

With this he gave her a smirk! Khushi knew that Arnav was up to something but she had her full faith in him. She knew that he couldn't do anything that would hurt her because that would mean putting himself though a lot of pain. She trusted him more than God; she had blind-faith in him so she decided to leave it. 

Precap: Arnav teasing Khushi 

Edited by MishtyShah - 11 years ago
MishtyShah thumbnail
MishtyShah thumbnail

Thanks deepu! :)

I just made it for people who don't know that I am on blog and not on IF
SJPattinson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey. This fic is very interesting. Please can you PM me your blog link.
MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: SJPattinson

Hey. This fic is very interesting. Please can you PM me your blog link.

done. 
tkymarar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting
do pm me ur blog link
MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: tkymarar

waiting
do pm me ur blog link

done.
akanksha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
toyally loving it, pls PM me the blog link!
maria_awan thumbnail
Can u plz pm me ur blog link plz