ArHi FF: Coerced Alliance (Story On BLOG)

MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

This day was suppose to be special

For both my loved one and for me

Committing into happiness together

On our vows we will both agree

Yet here I sit with this man

Who is just obeying on his part

I'm stuck in this arranged marriage

I have no say in this. I can't depart

Our parents decided that was right

Unfortunately me and him had no say

So here we are, fulfilling their needs

A false connection we shall display

We took our rounds, around the holy fire

Making this official and us tied 

Even though we dislike this decision

Theres no more chances to decide

We are Coerced into this Alliance

Together Forever Side by Side.

What happens when fate decides to put 2 people who are completely opposite together?

What happens if those 2 people hate each other the most?

What happens when they have to live under 1 roof?

What happens when Mr. Arrogant and Miss Innocent meet?

Will they get along or have a fight as usual?

The Concept

Many people in India are forced into marriage by the their relatives. Many females are coerced into alliances with strangers that they have not even met with. They are not even asked about their feelings but are forced to obey orders, just because females are seen as the weaker sex and they are seen as being more inferior. Some marriages end badly due to the treatment of females, as they can get abused, or raped. But no-one comes to their rescue just because they are married and that the husband has all the rights after Marriage. 

Through this FF, I would like to show how arranged marriages happen and all the things that females in our country have to handle. Just because some males are seen as being more dominant does not mean that they are. Many marriages work. I hope you like my FF and the journey of two opposite individuals who are coerced into this alliance called "Marriage". I hope you like my ideas. 

Warning

My writings are mature because I look at every aspect of things. Please if you are not comfortable reading this FF then please refrain from it. I want to try and depict strong emotions in this FF so I feel that a warning is necessary. Reader discretion is required. I hope you enjoy this journey.

Regarding the story:

I am only posting the 1st chapter here. The rest of my work is on my Blog. If you would like to read my work, then please PM me for the Blog link. Or email me at:

[email protected]

Edited by MishtyShah - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShah thumbnail

Chapter 1

Arnav Singh Raizada was just fuming at the thought that he was married. It was his Suhag Raat today with the woman that he didn't even know. She was just a mere stranger to him. Everything that happened in these 4 days was finally taking a toll on him. All throughout his life, he knew that women were only behind his money, gold-diggers that only cared about spending his money. 

But he was no-one to be fooled...he was ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA...who took business to such heights that no-can be get it there...even if they want to. There was no competition. However his so-called wife hasn't seen his true form yet, but he can't wait to see the reaction when she finds out.

He entered his room to find a woman sitting on the bed wrapped in beautiful red lengha with a veil covering her face. She didn't know what she had got herself into. She didn't know what to expect from her husband, how will he treat her. She started to get goose bumps all over her body as he came closer and closer. She tried to stay as still as she could.

Aap kya kar rahe hain? she said meekly

Kyun aaj tho humari Suhag Raat hain na he said sarcastically

Tho...she said weakly, her expressions changed with the realisation that today was there Suhag Raat! 

Tho kya...come on Khushi...itna toh tumhe pata hona chahiye na...ki suhag raat ko kya hota hain he said with a stern face, trying not to chuckle at her expressions. He knew what was going in her mind.

NAHI...she immediately got up from the bed and ran to the sofa to sit.

Good...now I can sleep he said victoriously and added On my bed...glad you understood...you can now sleep on the sofa.

Kya? Mr. Raizada main kyun sofa pe sleep karu...yeh mera bhi kamra hain...aur main yaha hi soengi...she comes back and sits on the bed.

KHUSHI! Yeh mera kamra hain...samji tum...ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ka kamra...ab JAO yaha se warna main kuch kar bethunga...

Main Nahi Jaongi...ab main aapki biwi hun...aur yeh mera haq hain she said confidently without looking into his eyes.

Haq? Kaunse haq ke baare main baat kar rahi ho tum? He questioned her.

Tum sirf kehne main biwi ho aur kuch nahi...yeh shaadi main nahi manta...aur haq haan...agar yeh tumara haq hain...toh main bhi apna haq dikhao tumhe...he pulls her harshly towards himself, squeezing her waist tightly, making her scream. 

Kyun kya hua? Dard hua? He left her with a jerk. He could see tears at the corner of her eyes, threatening to fall.

Yeh shaadi jhooti hain aur tum meri biwi nahi ho...he said in a low tone.

Khushi felt defeated, she was a strong girl but this was no joke. She was married to someone that she didn't love and here he doesn't even want to consider the marriage. She went to change into something more comfortable.

On the other hand, Arnav was angry, how dare she behave with him, he thought. But his anger melted when he saw her tears. Those tears were because of him, on her angelic face, which he decided to ignore for now.

Sab ladkiyan ek jaisi hoti hain he thought and fell asleep.

Khushi came out a little while later, and observed Arnav, she had decided since her husband did not even care about their marriage then why should she bother. She will go back to her lifestyle the way it was before, ofcourse not letting Nanimaa know...she will be heartbroken. She went out to the balcony for some fresh air and started wondering the storm that changed her life in 4 days.

Khushi had a call from Buaji which told her to come directly to Lucknow so she took a bus straight to Lucknow, after reahing there she was taken to a room where her Mum explained to her that she was getting married. At first, Khushi objected but with that objection, Buaji had slapped her hard on her cheek and she was told to go into her room.

Arnav on the other hand was busy taking care of AR when he received a call from Nanimaa stating that she is very ill and he must come to Lucknow at once. Worried sick about her health Arnav, took the next flight to Lucknow, he may look arrogant but he loved his grandmom dearly, even when she continued to force him to get married everytime. When reaching ther, he found out that his clever grandmom was just faking the illness and wanted to get him married.

Hum kuch nahi sunna chahte...ladki bahot hi sunder aur sushil hain...and she will make a wonderful bahu said Nani clearly stating her decision.

Par Nani..mujhe shaadi nahi karni hain...said Arnav annoyed at the fiasco. And specially someone that I have never met before.

Humare faisla ho chukka hain...if you don't marry her, aap mere pote nahi rahenge...samje aap she declared and walked out the room.

Now Arnav was in a clear dilemma, something that she couldn't solve, he hated girls especially after Sameera did to him, but now he couldn't back out, I am only doing this for Nanimaa he thought.

Woh ladki itna pareshan hojayegi mere saat rehke ki woh khud mujhe chod ke chali jayegi...he thought happily

Par woh ladki hain kaha...abhi tak tho mere samne bhi nahi ayi...badi chalak hain...

The next day Arnav was supposed to go and meet this girl, who he was supposed to get married to. He went to their haveli, it was a nice haveli in it's antique condition but it was still not nice as Raizada Mansion. All the elders told him to see Khushi, who was in her room at this moment of time. He walked upstairs and saw that the door was open, he looked inside to see if anyone was there.

He saw an innocent beauty sitting on the side of her bed, praying to god. She had a duppata wrapped around her head with her hands oined together and eyes closed. He cleared his throat so she would notice his presence. Khushi opened her eyes and looked at the stranger who was glaring at her with his arms crossed over his chest.

Aap? She asked looking confused at this stranger who was standing in her room.

Hmm...Arnav Singh Raizada...I am guessing you are Khushi...the one who I am getting married to, he said sarcastically.

Please yeh aap rishta todh dijye...mujhe shaadi nahi karni...she pleaded in front of him. He was first shocked to see this, that's what he was going to tell her. How dare she tell Arnav Singh Raizada what to do?

Tho mujhe kyun ke rahi ho...jao niche aur apne pariwaar se kaho...he replyed arrogantly. 

Par main kaise...she started to say but stopped when he grabbed her shoulders and hauled her over to him.

Kyun? Yehi tumara plan hain na...ek ameer ladka ko phasana...yehi tumari chaal hain na...uske paisa karch karna aur usse istemaal karna he said angrily, 

Agar tumhe yeh shaadi nahi karni toh jao niche aur kaho sabke samne, he left her.

Her eyes lowered but she could not fathom how she would say to him that she had already tried and that now her family had threadtened to kill her if she didn't marry him. Arnav's anger was reaching to a new level. He wanted to scream and shout but couldn't do anything. Anjali, Akash and Payal came to Lucknow the next day, Arnav figured it out that it was all planned from before and he had no say in this at all. 

Anjali, Akash and Payal went upstairs to greet their new bhabhi. They knocked and then went into her room. Khushi looked at them and then realised that this was Arnav's family, the people who she would have to live with the rest of her life. 

Namaste...hum Payal hain, aur yeh Anjali aur yeh humare pati Akash said Payal chirpily. 

Namaste...hum Khushi...aap sab se milke bahot acha laga said Khushi

Mujhe nahi pata tha ki meri honewali bhabhi itni sunder lagti hain...god has a good choice...Anjali said. 

Ofcourse she does...she's perfect for bhai...joined in Akash. 

Thanks...replied Khushi curtly. 

They all sat in Khushi's room for sometime and chatted away until they were called downstairs for dinner. The engagement was today, the mehndi tomorrow and their wedding on 4th day. 

After 4 days, they were wed and they returned to Delhi together with the family.

This day was suppose to be special
For both my loved one and for me
Commiting into happiness together
On our vows we will both agree
Yet here I sit with this man
Who is just obeying on his part
I'm stuck in this arranged marriage
I have no say in this. I can't depart
Our parents decided that was right
Unfortunately me and him had no say
So here we are, fufilling their needs
A false connection we shall display
We took our rounds, around the holy fire
Making this official and us tied
Even though we dislike this decision
Theres no more chances to decide
We are Coerced into an Alliance
Stuck together for a lifetime to come.

They were coerced into a marriage that neither of them could break but would they give this relationship another chance?

Edited by MishtyShah - 11 years ago
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start
Liked the concept 😊
Continue soon πŸ˜›
MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhnasoumya

Nice start
Liked the concept 😊
Continue soon πŸ˜›

The rest of the story is on BLOG!
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice...
commented on blog...
MishtyShah thumbnail

Thankyou
daffodils06 thumbnail
good one..wud luv to read more...
MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: daffodils06

good one..wud luv to read more...

Story is on blog. Please PM me for blog link!
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
please continue, I would like read more... whatever you have written so true...

MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: samshylu

please continue, I would like read more... whatever you have written so true...

done.