Safe In Your Arms - ArHi OS

MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Warning

My writings are mature because I look at every aspect of things. Please if you are not comfortable reading this FF then please refrain from it. I want to try and depict strong emotions in this FF so I feel that a warning is necessary. Reader discretion is required. I hope you enjoy this journey.

Regarding the story:

The rest of my work is on my Blog. If you would like to read my work, then please PM me for the Blog link. Or email me at:

[email protected]

Safe in Your Arms

Arnav & khushi had both escaped from the kidnappers. It had been a long and tiring day for both of them. While running, both of them had reached a forest and were still being chased by the goons in the forest, everything was happening so fast that they decided to stay in the forest as it was much safer. They were running until they felt that the goons had stopped following them. It was convenient for them.

Khushi: Arnav ji..I don't think I can walk anymore. It is too far'
Arnav: Okay khushi'.

Arnav walked towards khushi and swiftly picked her up in his soft arms.

Khushi: Arnav ji yeh aap kya kar rahe ho? Aap thak jaayenge..mujhe neeche uttaryiye..
Arnav: khushi we cannot stay here like this'it is not safe for both of us..aur mausam ko dekho'heavy barish hone wali hain aisa lag raha hain'

Just then it started raining, first drizzling then pouring into heavy rain. Arnav started walking faster, he soon spotted a cottage and went inside with khushi still in his arms.

Arnav: koi hain? (Getting no response he put her down gently) lagta hain koi yaha bahi hain'it must be abandoned.
Khushi: hmm

Then he saw khushi shiver. He saw her salwar kameez was wet and see-through. He could see her chest heaving up and down. He looked away.

Armav: umm I try and find something dry for you'

Arnav went in search for something, it wa dark and was hard to see. He finally found a saree and a blouse and even a petti-coat, someone must have lived here before this cottage was abandoned.

Arnav: Thankgod kuch toh mila'atleast she won't be shivering now'

-

On the other hand, khushi was getting worried. It was dark and they were the only ones in the cottage in the middle of the forest.

Khushi: arnav ji'arnav ji kaha hain aap? Jaldi aayiena..mujhe darr lag raha hain..

Just then arnav came back with something in this hand.

Arnav: aa raha tha khushi'dhoondne main time tho lagta hain na..
Khushi: haan woh main andhere se'
Arnav: darr lagta hain right? Khushi..I am here now so there's no need to get scared.
Arnav: ab yeh lo'I found this it is a white saree'change karlo otherwise you will catch a cold.

He went close to khushi and haned her the white saree.

Khushi: Hum change kaha kare?
Arnav: yaha hi'(Khushi looked at arnav with wide eyes)
Khushi: aapke samne? (She almost screeched)

Arnav knew what was going through her mind so he didn't answer her at this point of time. He went close to her and pulled off her duppata slowly. Khushi closed her eyes in anticipation. Arnav stepped back, and looked at her with a smile at how easily she got affected by his closeness.

Arnav then hanged the duppata on a clothing hanger so it would act as a partition but it was a weak barrier because it was see-through.

Arnav: khushi'(Arnav whispered gently)

Khushi automatically opened her eyes as she felt his voice at a distance. She look around and saw the dupatta, she looked at arnav who was staring right at her. She lowered her eyes, almost in response.

Arnav: khushi tum change karlo..main turn kar raha hun'(He turned away from her)

It's not that khushi didn't trust him, she did with all her heart but she just felt shy. She was too deeply in love with him. It was finally that arnav told her "I love you" and now she felt truly happy. She turned around and began changing.

-

Arnav felt relieved, happy and guilty at the same time. Relieved that they finally escaped, happy that khushi was the same innocent person that he believed her to be and guilty at the way he treated her in the past months. He had to make it upto her, he loved her too much to let her go, she was the only person that could control him and not get scared of him that easily, take care of him, she was his angel, his jalebi.

He took of his shirt as that was wet but left his vest on and his jeans on. Arnav could here the hustling of the hooks and strings and the sound of the zippers. His mind was creating a vivid picture that he was trying to block out, but eventually it stopped.

-

Khushi had finished changing, so she turned around. She went close to her duppata and slid it.

Khushi: arnav ji..(Arnav turned around just to be dazzled by her beauty)

Edited by MishtyShah - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sruthirishi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jus beautiful...luved it:-)
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very nice n passionate 1 dear.. loved it..
Riima_Azraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow loved it - just beautiful 👏 
xonlybarunx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wooow amazingg..really intense!!
samia19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome, do pm me for ur future stories
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thankyou everyone for liking it! I am really glad that you all liked it! :)
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully passionate OS!
White.Pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wooow beautifully writteen..seemed so real.well done.will look forward to your future ones
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very Intense. Loved it,