ArHi FF: Pyaar Ya Iqrar (Story on BLOG)

MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Prologue

It was 10 minutes to go to the end of the basketball game. Excel College Vs MountJoy College. The cheerleaders were cheering. "GO AR - MAAN" it had written. Arman and Maan looked over to the cheerleaders, Arman blew a kiss at them. Their hearts melted instantly. Maan smirked at Arman. Sweat reeled down maan's body. The whistle blew and now the whole concentration was on the game. Arman won the toss and passed to Maan, maan dribbled near the basket but everyone surrounded him, he looked over and passed to Arman. Arman ran near the basket and threw the ball to maan, SLAM and DUNK!

The game had finished with Excel College's victory. Arman and Maan hi-fived each other in happiness. 

-

At the same time, Arnav was in a Inter-league competition against other schools. All the candidates had to answer as many questions as they could in a rapid fire round and all the questions were based around business or economics. It was Arnav's turn, he smirked. The host started to ask him the questions. 

Host: How would an Increase inTaxes reduce the Aggregate Demand?

Arnav: An increase in taxes would mean that less people have disposable income so they would spend less. This would reduce AD because there would be a reduction in Consumer Expenditure and in Investment. 

Host: CORRECT

Host: How can you solve negative externalities of a demerit good such as cigarettes?

Arnav: You can solve negative externalities by advertising on cigarrette packets or by adding sin tax which would reduce consumption of the goods and erase the negative impact in society.

Host: CORRECT

Arnav kept on answering all the questions right. 

Host: Congratulations to Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada for completing all the questions correctly...Excel College wins again. 

-

Arnav went from there and joined his friends in the Canteen. He saw maan and Arman sitting in the canteen with cups of coffee.

Arman: So what happened?

Arnav: I won...and what about you?

Maan: Ofcourse...and Arman was busy flirting with the cheerleaders...which girl haven't you dated?

Arnav: I know...the girl who he always argues with Riddhima...

Arman: What basket? The one in the chemistry class, she is so bossy...

Just then Dia, Romeo and Pari come.Dia: Hey guys..congratz for the win...Pari: Yeah..awesome answers...

Arman: Thanks girls...

Dia: Waise you know...I have got something interesting for you all...

Maan: What?

Pari: Well basically, there are to new girls joining our college, they are from Hoshiyarpur, sisters. 

Arman: Really?

Dia: They are not your type.

Romeo: Kyun?

Dia: No they must be total behnji's na...so not your type! 

Pari: So thodi ragging ho jaye?

Arnav: What the?

Maan: no-ways...

Dia: Please guyzz it will be fun! Thoda tho mazak kar rahe hain!

Arman: Okay...what are their names?

Pari: Geet & Khushi.

Character Sketch

The Guys

Maan Singh Khurana

The Hottest dude in College. Every girl would want to fall in his arms but he wouldn't give a damn about them, mostly because not even one them could speak a proper sentence infront of him but would just stammer, except his friends. He is basket ball captain and that is his game. He can win fair or square, he is known for his athelete skills. He is even known as the prankster at sometimes although he would never ever want to hurt someone. He only had Dadimaa as his family his perfect guide in life.

Arnav Singh Raizada

He has the brains of Einstein. He could answer any question in any topic. He was the topper of the college 2 years in a row. If teachers couldn't understand something, they would come and ask him. Liked to maintain his distance from girls as he thought that they were all bimbos which only cared about their looks and nothing else. His attitude and arrogance can scare anyone except for the people who are the most dear to him. He only had his sister Anjali which he could depend on.

Arman Malik

The Biggest Flirt of Excel College. He would have new girl friend every week. All the girls would swoon for him. He has probably dated 99% of the girls in the college, probably the only one left was the poor librarian as he has never set foot in the library. He doesn't like to study and spends most of his time out of class rather than in it. He has no-one except his best friends, Arnav and Maan which are practically like family.

The Girls

Geet Handa

She is a fun-filled, charasmatic girl who lived in London but has recently come to spend her last years graduating in India due to her father's wish. She can bold yet down-to-earth. She is the most friendly person anyone can meet and has her eye for sport. She is epitome of purity. Although she used to live in london, she hasn't forgotten her true values. She has spent her childhood in a village from Hoshiyarpur, but her family has recently moved from Hoshiyarpur to Delhi. Her most favourite person is Khushi, her cousin sister from her mom's side.

Khushi Kumari Gupta

She is a charismatic girl which is charming yet talented. A complete book worm but also a socalist. She cannot live without her jalebi's. If she get angry, she would make Jalebi's all day and end up eating them as well. A non-stop chatter box and her mind can sometimes get side-tracked. Her parents call her "Sanka Devi" just to tease her. She loves Geet as her sister, yet she is only a cousin. They share everything with each other, big and small. She comes from Hoshiyarpur, from a conservative family, like Geet but she also has her own views. Unlike Geet's parents, Khushi's parents do still live in Hoshiyarpur and that's why she is staying with Geet.

Riddhima

She is only known as Riddhima. She doesn't like to keep her last name due to personal reasons. She wants to become a doctor and is pursuing it. She has seen the struggle in life, to try and become something and just wants a head-start. He god, her mentor her father, Dr. Shashank. Coming to excel college was a dream come true and now she just wants to become an intern at the best hospital, Sanjeevani.

Additional Characters

Dia

Most popular girl in school...prom queen two years running. She has given her heart to Arnav but he doesn't even her look at her that way but just as a friend.

Pari

A gossip-girl. If there is any gossip, she will know first. She is Dia's best friend. She has given her heart to Maan, so dreamy but he doesn't even glance at her.

Romeo

A fun-filled guy who loves playing pranks.

Mr Handa

The Principal of Excel college and the trustee.

Warning

My writings are mature because I look at every aspect of things. Please if you are not comfortable reading this FF then please refrain from it. I want to try and depict strong emotions in this FF so I feel that a warning is necessary. Reader discretion is required. I hope you enjoy this journey.

Regarding the story:

I am only posting the 1st chapter here. The rest of my work is on my Blog. If you would like to read my work, then please PM me for the Blog link. Or email me at:

[email protected]

Edited by MishtyShah - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShah thumbnail

Chapter 1: The New Girls

The gang were sitting and happily chatting.

Diya: So what is the plan? What are we doing?

Arman: Well...what do you want to do princess?

Diya: Umm...

Arnav: Guyz...just leave them alone okay...besides...why are doing this in the first place?

Maan: Don't worry yaar...thoda hi mazak kar rahe hain...and we won't drag it that long na?

Pari: Of course not..dreamy! (Maan stared at her)

Pari: Umm..I mean Maan...(where everyone else just chuckled)

Arnav: Hmm...so kya kare?

Romeo: Why not get them into trouble for bunking...

Gang: SHUT UP ROMEO

Arman: Why not invite them to a party and get them drunk?

Diya: I have the perfect plan!

She then huddles everyone together and discusses with them of what to do. They all smirk at each other! Then they went to the disc to party.

-

(9 AM in Handa Mansion)

Geet and Khushi had just come home from London to surprise Mr. Handa! But they were surprised as they found no-one home. They decided to go inside, unpack then go straight to the college. They were starting from tomorrow but they rather go today.

Geet: Khushi...where are you?

Khushi: Having breakfast!

Geet: You are having jalebis again! Are you that nervous?

Khushi: Hmm...I mean we are joining in the middle of the year...there will be people staring at us, you know.

Geet: You are forgetting that the Principal is papa so chill. And plus they are also humans na...they are not ghosts that will constantly stare at us...are they?

Khushi: Yeah...but still...

Geet: Don't worry you will get the top marks this year as well...if that is what you are worried about!

Khushi: Hey...devi maiyya raksha karna!

Geet: Khushi...

Khushi: COMING!

Geet and Khushi both left the house, to go to college. It was their first day in college. They had promised their parents that for the last year of university, they would come to India and study in Excel College, where Geet's dad was the principal. That was the deal that they had made before pursuing their studies in London, Cambridge university.

-

The college was quiet as the lessons had started. However the gang had a free period first so they were chilling. The gang were sitting outside on the grass when they saw a white coloured BMW being pulled in. They were astonished to know who could that be. The car pulled in and parked in the spot where the gang usually parks and everyone knows not to park there.

Arman: Who is that?

Pari: Everyone knows not to park there! Must be someone new!

Maan: Let's see who it is first!

They all stared at the car, waiting for the driver to come out. However they were only shocked to see a  girl come out with indian attire, looking elegant. Then the second car door opened from the driver's side and they saw girl come out in similar attire. She closed the door, and locked the car.

Pari: OH MY GOD...yeh toh Khushi and Geet hain...

Gang: WHAT?

Pari: yeah...I am sure! But why are they a day early?

Romeo: And they parked where we park...

Diya: Oh don't worry...someone needs to explain them the rules.

The whole gang walks out and stops in front of them. Khushi and Geet were so lost in their own conversation that they didn't even notice them. Khushi then suddenly stopped seeing some people and pulled geet back before she bumps into them. Geet stares at her and Khushi tells her by moving her eyes.

Geet: Hello

Dia: Hi I am Dia, this is maan, arnav, arman, pari and romeo...you are new right?

Khushi: hmm...Why?

Pari: oh babes...you are new na...and every new person has to follow certain rules...we are your Seniors!

Geet: Really now?

Khushi: Ignore her, okay what rules?

Maan: what is your name?

Khushi: My name is Khushi

Geet: Mine is geet..

Arnav: Why are you so late? Don't you know that lessons start at a particular time!

Geet: We are not late... 

Arman: The lessons have started why are you not in the class rooms yet?

Khushi: We just came to check out the college...

Romeo: What's there to check out? (geet was getting slightly irritated) Plus one more thing you can't park there?

Geet: Why?

Arman: Where you have parked, that is our parking space!!!

Geet: Your talking as if your name was carved on the parking slot.

Romeo: Listen girl..(Geet glares at him with her big eyes) I mean this is our parking space.

Arnav: Understood...so next time...park your car somewhere else!

Khushi: A car is needed for a parking space, and since there was no car, we are allowed to park there. 

Pari: Listen you...Is that a way to respect your Seniors? Say sorry to him.

Geet and Khushi narrowed their eyes at her.

Geet: Just because we are new doesn't mean you are our seniors. Get your facts straight first, before opening your mouth. Understood?

Geet raised her eye-brows at Pari.

Geet and Khushi left them and walked inside the college. Dia and pari were just looking at them in anger. Maan and Arnav looked at the 2 girls.

Romeo: Wow Maan...that is the first time a girl didn't stutter in front of you!

Arman: She must not like him very much!

Maan: No-one can resist the charm of Maan Singh Khurana.

Arnav: Really? I am sure if you go near her...she will kill you! No, she will fry you with her eyes. They were spitting fire.

Maan: Oh really what about that girl Khushi? She shut you up too didn't she? (Arnav made a face at maan and maan was chuckling).

Arman: Haan...she is quite funny though!

Dia: I can't belive you guys are looking at them...they insulted us, and you all are feeling happy.

Pari: I completely agree with Dia.

Arman: It was your idea...ragging karo...but don't worry we will think of something. (Arnav and Maan rolled their eyes)

The gang retreated and sat down in the canteen. It was lunch time and Chandu the canteen man was given certain instructions, the gang would definitely not back down. The 2 girls had to say sorry to them. However Arnav and Maan found this amusing. The gang saw khushi and geet coming to the canteen so they looked at each other and started talking as if they didn't care about them.

Khushi and Geet saw the canteen, it was nice and big. But it was mostly empty, most people wanted to sit outside and enjoy the sunny day. Khushi and Geet walked over to chandu.

Khushi: Bhaiyaa, Can I please have a bottle of limca?

Chandu: (he put up a board saying I can only speak Bengali...I don't understand you)

Geet: What type of man is this? He can only speak Bengali but has written it in English.

The gang who was watching them deeply snickered, and then turned their attention back up to them.

Geet's anger was slowly rising when she felt a tap on her shoulders. She turned around to see who it was.

Precap: Who is it? 

Edited by MishtyShah - 11 years ago
zafi thumbnail
Awesome start.
Would love to read more.
Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: zafi

Awesome start.

Would love to read more.
Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ

done.
hiralhk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome story line...
all my favorite  character r in this story...

i would love to follow this story...

MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiralhk

awesome story line...
all my favorite  character r in this story...

i would love to follow this story...

Thank you, I am glad that you like this story. 
nnsunn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing start. Waiting to c wats the gang planning to do. Wish to read more of this story. Can u add me to ur blog or pm me the link.
My mail id - [email protected]
MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnsunn

Amazing start. Waiting to c wats the gang planning to do. Wish to read more of this story. Can u add me to ur blog or pm me the link.
My mail id - [email protected]

done.
MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: nooli

awesome start do continue

done.
cheval thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
must be MSK :) omg this is super interesting like the way u portray kushi n geet ahahhaha they can fight back datz supper great get ready pari n dia u gna enjoy this very much 

plz plz send me the link too plzzz