Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

OMGosh...you are ROCKING this awesome thread! πŸ‘ Great job!  So sorry I've been so behind and have a lot to catch up on!

Thanks to...

BarunDiwani, indi52, ArshiHamesha, cinthiann1758, sigrid, supriya.arshi, arshi_obsessed, sohara, anita_21492, AR_EternalLove, gifttag, ..Zahra..
 ...and the rest of the awesome members for revisiting IPK!!

Special thanks to BarunDiwani, indi52, ArshiHamesha, and cinthiann1758 for your awesome analyses! You surely made this second journey bursting with beautiful flavors that my tongue craves and begs for more! Your analyses and writings are so beautiful! I hope someday you would be motivated and inspired enough to write Arshi fanfiction! You definitely have my support!

Thnx Katelyn for your generous compliments.So sweet of you.I am so loving this thread to revisit IPK once again.May be insanity is reaching to the high limit for me and craze of IPK is going crazy itself.Just can't get over it easily.My heart is way too close to this show and keeps me unrest.This thread is providing me inner happiness if you ask.I come here discuss with you ALL and then sleep peacefully with Arshi dreams.πŸ˜›
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Episode 24

The Car and The Pychiatrist's
Couch

Open to pouring rain, cats and dogs and a parking lot full of cars.  Two people standing there in a tight hold.  No one watching just a few parked cars. Beautiful music playing in the background.  Rain falling down...
RABBA VE...RABBA VE...RABBA VE...
.She looks, realizing HE is holding her.  He looks, HE realizes, he is holding her.
CRACK...CRACK  thunder sounds twice and within that instant realization comes to mind, when suddenly he lets go of her like a hot potato, pushing her away.  She stumbles back.

"I told you to take care of parking the car!! Not go in front of it!" He looks at her all wet and cold, soaked from head to toe.  What is that look on his face? Is he feeling bad?  Only the cars would know, because he certainly wouldn't admit it.
RABBA VE...RABBA VE...RABBA VE...

I am thinking,he's thinking, maybe I should do something, so he walks forward and she steps away from him and he asks her "what are you trying to prove? You want to attract attention? Are you helpless? Don't cry now." And he throws her his coat..."If you don't want to take care of yourself at least be responsible because you work for this company and its reputation"
 HAH! like it was her responsibility, not his, for being in this situation.  Guilty much, ASR? "
"I DON'T WANT IT!" she replies. She hands it back, he grabs it and she covers herself with her wet dupatta.  He stomps away, leaving her in the rain with the lone witnesses, the Cars.
Scene Gupta house Payal outside worried, Buaji- "that girl is going to kill me!"
Outside the building named AR GROUP OF COMPANIES Kushi waits in the busy road.  Rain pelting her still. She gets beeped by another car. 
Wake up girl! Your stuck between a hard place (ASR Co.) and the road...either direction you go can be a dangerous step.  Watch out for those cars they can be dangerous, as well as useful as you will see...
She is tapped on the shoulder by a man with an umbrella, very sweet, Akash.  He tells her it is late, let me take you home, I don't want to leave you here alone.  I am liking Akash and his chivalry here, not so much the other episode when he didn't give her the umbrella.

The road is long, dark, and rain is still pouring down and a lone speeding car comes in to view.
The demon is driving  the car.  This is the first time we see what he does when he drives.  Driving in this car, where he is alone with himself, with his thoughts of her, alone with the camera of his mind, the shutters flashing the scenes before his eyes of "that girl" falling into his arms, of "that girl" looking ravishing in her red saree, of "that girl" standing in the rain, and of him saving "that girl" from an on coming car.  Here he is driving in his car, his car where he is free from all scrutiny...his psychiatrist's couch.  A safe haven for him to think, feel, see, without anyone knowing.  Just him and the car and the road.  A place where he can just go and drive and think and drive and think and see and think and feel and no one will know.  Yes, his psychiatrist's couch, where it is safe to think, question and reminisce.  But all these images... his mind won't stop...
STOP!...STOP!  He slams on the breaks and swerves to a halt.  He gets out.  He can't take it anymore.  He questions..why for the first time I feel like I did something wrong? I always do right? Why? Why do I keep thinking about her? Why? Why do I see her face all the time? Why?
Like lying on the pyschiatrist's couch he thinks and thinks and finally comes to an answer.  His answer...
I do not..will not feel bad .  Not this girl...

CRACK...CRACK... Thunder cracks and the answer comes...
ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANY GIRL!

Like the psychiatrist's couch, the car is there for him to lean on.

Meanwhile on another couch, I mean, in another car is Kushi and Akash.  He says your family must be worried and she says especially my sister.  They have a nice conversation where it is revealed that it is Kushi's sister's birthday and because of the events of the day Kushi couldn't get her sister a present.  Akash hands her the Dupatta out of his briefcase thinking about the one he bought it for.  He says I would probably like your sister and (quietly says to himself) anyway he isn't sure whether he will ever meet that girl he bought the dupatta for.  They talk about the demon and he says that ASR has big responsibilities since he was young boy and Kushi responds but look at you, you are nice even though you drive a big car and you are not like him.  Meanwhile she points out to him the street she lives on and he is surprised and  they drive by a man with an umbrella that Kushi recognizes as Shyam.  Shyam turns and appears to recognize  the car.  Suspiscious?
They pull up to Kushi's home where Akash see her! Payal!  She is your sister?  HE IS SOOO IN LOVE!  He tells Kushi she will definitely like the dupatta.  She says come inside and wish her but he refuses saying he has to go after having his own flashback moment with Payal.  He whispers "a very Happy Birthday!"  and he drives off.
Ten minutes left to celebrate! They are all excited.  I love the simplicity of these girls.  All they care about is being together and celebrating it doesn't matter for how long.  Gotta love em and don't talk about the demon!.  Shyam reaches out with the umbrella Kushi's slipper got stuck in the mud.  She tries to get it out while Shyam is just drooling over her, very creepy in my opinion.  Kushi takes notice and he makes an excuse that he doesn't want her to get sick.  Let's go. 
Just then she snee...he(ASR) snee...they sneeze together. achoo!!!!
(this was the best scene ever! Just loved it! So cute!)
In ASR bedroom with the family.  Anjali drying chote's hair.  Nani bringing him tumeric milk with safron and Mami.  Banter back and forth again with Nani and Mami when Mami proceeds to tell ASR what happened with Ratna and Anjali.  How Ratna made Anjali sad and she didn't even respond.  ASR jumps up, who hurt my sister and her champion comes in full force.  He does admonish her with "Come on, Di, you know he has work!"  Nani tells ASR that he missed the pooja but asks if he keeps a light on for Devi Maya at work?  He remembers the "she devil", the one who is creeping into the crevices of his mind , and how she lit the lamp that made the whole fire alarm system swing into action.  He gets pissed.  Calls La.  He wants HER number.  La wants to know why are you spending so much thought /time on one employee?  JUST GIVE ME THE NUMBER!!!DAMMIT(my improv)... KUSHI KUMARI GUPTA...I WON'T LET YOU BREATHE FOR ONE MINUTE!!!!!

The psychiatrist's couch is now available...appointments being taken...clear the book this is going to be a long session!!!

Anyone up for a drive?πŸ˜†

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Welcome to the club dear!  πŸ˜† My addiction to IF started some time ago!  It's just as addicting as Arshi/IPK! πŸ˜‰

good morning, katelyn
how goes? please stay addicted πŸ˜ƒ i fell for those to barun vm's earlier.

indi52 thumbnail

OMGosh...you are ROCKING this awesome thread! πŸ‘ Great job!  So sorry I've been so behind and have a lot to catch up on!

Thanks to...

BarunDiwani, indi52, ArshiHamesha, cinthiann1758, sigrid, supriya.arshi, arshi_obsessed, sohara, anita_21492, AR_EternalLove, gifttag, ..Zahra..
 ...and the rest of the awesome members for revisiting IPK!!

Special thanks to BarunDiwani, indi52, ArshiHamesha, and cinthiann1758 for your awesome analyses! You surely made this second journey bursting with beautiful flavors that my tongue craves and begs for more! Your analyses and writings are so beautiful! I hope someday you would be motivated and inspired enough to write Arshi fanfiction! You definitely have my support!

katelyn πŸ€—

it is a lovely thread, isn't it? thanks so much for your sweet appreciation. analysis, pata nahin, but i love rambling about the two. you may have noticed 🀣

thanks so much to you and everyone here for keeping this thread sparkling. i don't miss ipk. and if you ask me, the more i see, the more i think how much ipk deserves a second serious viewing, in sequence. the story seems to come together even better, you pick details you couldn't have been looking for before.

it's a delight.

plus up to forced marriage are the best days of the show. i dream powerfully with the two. funnily the crazy end, the ridiculous post kidnap non story telling, nothing bothers me that much any more.

because this is here. and this tells you how far it can go.

i'd love it, if someone bought it out and told us the story once more, forced wedding onward. keeping the intensity, exploring with integrity, tying up loose ends, and staying with the sparkling dialogues, esp for khushi.

whenever i feel i'm going seriously nuts, i quickly tell myself these clever words by steinbeck:

"sometimes a man wants to be stupid if it lets him do a thing his cleverness forbids."

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

❀️  BarunDiwani haha  I wish I had a RANGEEN PAST.Seriously after IPK I despo wanted that.
@Indi yes indeed 
hamari baatey abhi khatam nahin hui.🀣

barundiwani, arshihamesha,

i seriously tried to acquire very rangeen bankelaal days, but bankelaal like barkis wasn't willin'. so i went for true deep unrequited lau with full drama, dhak dhak, fancy dreams of him in trouble and me saving the day, etc. (with several heartthrobs, why stop at one, this wasn't true love after all 🀣) now this khushi chick gets to do all of that. unfair. 🀣

arshi hamesha despo. sooo cute. 😳 haven't heard that word in years.

speaking of words, i notice my glaring typos, pls excuse. weak for week just now. the other day waist for waste on another thread. freudian slips aha.

Originally posted by: indi52

good morning, katelyn
how goes? please stay addicted πŸ˜ƒ i fell for those to barun vm's earlier.

Good morning Indi or good evening from my part of the world!  Been a bit busy and sick but feeling a little better now.  How are you doing?  I'm such a sucker for anything ASR/Barun! πŸ˜›  😳 I swear I never get tired of watching those vms!  My fever for Arshi/IPK will forever be burning with no cure in sight! πŸ˜†

Here's a super amazing vm to share!  Vm such as this really keeps my fever alive!   Be sure to watch it in HD!!! πŸ˜›
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj7Pb-f5zFA[/YOUTUBE]
credit to silverpaj5

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

@ Indi 

I missed your analysis for Epi 22 if you updated already please give me the page.You know I always anxiously wait for your write ups
Thnx

awww, it's on page 60.

i tend to go on a bit. as long as that's cool :)

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Thnx Katelyn for your generous compliments.So sweet of you.I am so loving this thread to revisit IPK once again.May be insanity is reaching to the high limit for me and craze of IPK is going crazy itself.Just can't get over it easily.My heart is way too close to this show and keeps me unrest.This thread is providing me inner happiness if you ask.I come here discuss with you ALL and then sleep peacefully with Arshi dreams.πŸ˜›

Katelyn thank you so much for your kind words.  I love IPK with my heart and soul.  It moved this woman to the core and I am just loving reliving IPK and reviewing it.  I am having a blast and I am enjoying writing so much.  I did start a FF, it is on my laptop.  maybe one day I will test it out on you girls!  Just love you all!  You have healed my broken heart ( I too lost my dad and I have an ill mom with alzheimer's, lost my bakery and my husband has had to move to NY for work) , it has been a tough year and IPK/Arnav and Kushi's love story helped to ease my pain.  This reliving of IPK has given me something to look forward to and it is my pleasure.  You girls are the bomb and I love to read your works of art too!!!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
[QUOTE=ArshiHamesha]@ arshi_obsessed

Lovely analysis for 19-23

I guess with the kind of dimwits working for him he isn't used to people completing their given tasks successfully. She leaves for the day leaving Arnav and La sitting there, absolutely stumped! 

Totally agreed he is stumped by her CHARM and EFFICIENCY at her work

Arnav has a wicked, knowing smirk ' he has her where he wants her. He knows that she wants to leave early today' so he is going to keep her at work and not let her go' even if he has to invent the most ridiculous of tasks for her!

Yes he is keeping her on her toes by his most illogical tasks so he can win at any cost

Pam and Sim are standing there, being irritating. They ask her whose PA is Khushi ' yours or ASR's? Valid question 

That was the first thing they said made sense to me.Q is very valid.Sana Khan was a bit over the edge for me

Best Lines:

Arnav and Khushi: "Mera naam kya hai?"'. "Aap bhool gaye kya?"

just simply hilarious 

She is feeling guilty for having failed ASR

Yes she was feeling guilty for breaking his trust as he said "HOW COULD YOU"

- ASR walks into the room and looks at her... he stops dead in his tracks. The first Rabba Ve ever... EPIC!! The vision of beauty dressed in red, standing in front of him... it moves something in his heart.

He was lost in her beauty and his anger was gone too

his is the first time he acknowledges that Khushi is a woman... a beautiful, attractive, sensuous woman and she is standing there in her full glory in front of him and his eyes refuse to leave her even for a second.

Yes that was an Epic moment for him to seize his heart

Khushi looked so vulnerable... she was so aware of him staring at her and it made her uncomfortable and she wished he would stop... he does not even blink and starts walking towards her, oblivious to everybody in the room. He looks at her with his eyes full of longing, tenderness and wonder... and La breaks his reverie and brings him back to reality

She was and wanted to just evaporate in the air at that moment.La was upset about HIS gaze too which made her more angry.

Best Lines: 

Khushi: Kabhi kabhi haalat aise ho jaate hai, jab sab aapko har mazak ka nishana bana dete hai, sirf isiliye ki aap sabse alag hote hai...

She is indeed DIFFERENT and thats why made her way all the way to his HEART

NICE  ONEπŸ˜ƒ

[/QUOT

Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Amazing words to both of you!

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

fantastic take, barundiwani. love it all, those in red abs πŸ‘. the man had no idea what hit him. the powerful asr of the early part of episode, kind of drawn to her without knowing why, enjoying his little tormenting, a tad too much... by the end of episode, poor baby is total puddle. burning with the heat she emits. and she so unaware. the shatir and his qatil. too good an episode. deadly week at ipk looks like.

purely for the sake of science and research, i too watched 16:00 onward countless time. amazing that i still breathe. and on other threads when i read of how the ph planned a second true love for khushi, i feel like showing them all this and saying: really? and how would any of you pull it off? this here is what that one relationship that changes our lives is happening. what can be of significance after this?

you know, people talk of moving on, etc. how we are supposed to be together, deal with loss, carry on with life. noble ntentions and idaes no doubt. but i reality, where real love is involved, kinda tough. never forget my dear friend from childhood. fell in love at 17, married at 18, had two daughters, husband passed away when she was 28. it's been 23 odd years now, she remains cloistered in many senses of the word. she brought up the girls, brill students, now both working, one got married the other day. but my friend never fell in love again or look for her second true love. a part of me doesn't agree, but a greater part, completely understands. i do wish she hadn't lost her smile. yet maybe that gives her peace, a sense of being with him.
today while seeing 22, and thinking, and all the talk of second love, i suddenly realised this. generalising in life is a folly. much depends on what glasses you're looking through. and what glasses you choose to give importance to.

My heart pounds with this post! Unbelievable Barun Diwani amazing and Indi beautiful story but that is true love that lasts 7 lifetimes!