Blast from the past thread#2! Episode 31- page 128 - Page 55

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

πŸ˜† really, thanks for taking that into consideration, there is only so much Barun hotness my little heart can take!!! 
@ArshiHamesha, i like the 2nd one alot too, i just realized the girl that made it is an IF friend of mine, i'll let her know her work is making this world a better place πŸ˜‰

No problem...we watch out for each other!  πŸ˜† ASR/Barun is too HOT to handle! 🀒  Please let your friend know that we really enjoyed her vm!  I love all her vms!  I've subscribed to her channel a while back!  Also, please let her know we could use more ASR/Barun vms! 😳
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: indi52

he came out of nowhere, scooped her up in his arms and whirled away into the rain, holding her tight as she clung to him. the car roared past, the thunder clapped, she was safe. they stood there together, clasped in each others' arms, her head on his shoulder, his cheek pressed against head. the rain poured on. neither moved. his eyes were icy still, beneath it lurked a strange fire. he didn't let go. they stayed there like that, getting drenched in the rain, rivulets of water streaming into eyes, lips, everywhere.
the sound of the car, the thunder, and rabba vey. 

it had been a difficult day for both. he couldn't get her out of his mind, and he just couldn't fathom this feeling. why was this girl in his head no matter what? she was turning around in that red saree. the pallu slipped, she looked up hurt, almost tormented. lavanya said everything was wrong with her look, but his mind saw otherwise. when she walked into the room as lavanya leaned close playing with his tie in the mood for a little bit of loving, it was as though he had to fly into a rage at her.
hurt her. somehow punish her for this. for entering his thoughts and refusing to leave. again without thinking, he walked away from the woman in his life toward the girl who he didn't want around him. in him. so he wanted to believe. he insulted her and sent her off  harshly to do a parking attendant's job.

miserable day for her. why was she allowing this to happen to her. why was he punishing her? all she wanted to do was get home for her sister's birthday. akash offered her water, but did he have any jaleb... and manju ji, she offered her food. any jalebis? no it's the day for bitter herbs. completely rattled by the goings on of the day, the letters, the fur coat, the shoot, and most of all the hostility from the man, she just wanted to let it finish, go home. instead she was at the car park.

and the rain came on. conscientious and perhaps a bit past caring, she carried on with her duties. he came up from behind, under an umbrella held by his lackey. as he saw her, something in his eyes. as thick and dark as the clouds. a long look, then he walked away.

only to return. only to hold her in his arms like he'd never let her go. a line had been crossed when he saw her as she turned, her hair flew, her red saree swayed and swirled, and her innocence called out to him, so innocent she had no idea the effect she had on him. he may deny it, but it was too late.

arnav singh raizada did not like to lose. least of all his senses to this chit of a girl in funny gota edged clothes. so why was he holding on? his face intense, his body like a shield around her. slowly she moved away.

a little distance between them as she looked at him, as though searching for an answer.

but for an answer, you need a question first. was there one? if the last episode was about igniting passion and all red, this could only be about passion thickening, growing deep, murmurous, darkening to a blue. the frenzy of red to the languorous heaviness of blue as it settled in. not to leave soon.

the rain poured on. the blaze seethed in him, you could feel it in every pore of his body, the transfixed glazed look in his eyes, and his body still intimate and close. she looked at him, searching. what was going on? her fear and horror seemed to have been washed away. now just this unnamed thing.

it was good that it rained, otherwise there would have certainly been a fire.πŸ‘πŸ‘

ipk's second memorable week. i never knew i could watch any scene of any serial in any language so many times. great work by creative team, cast, and of course, music and sound were haunting and to borrow jeff's description: hot. today there was good story telling. and one of my favourite characters, began to show her hidden layer of love and motherly concern. sweet, ott hello hi bye bye. what a wink. wonder what she'd say if she saw those two up there. because tomorrow both will again run to the opposite sides of the ring and the battle will resume.

Again, you never seize to amaze dear, all the stuff in red, BRILLIANT!!!

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

I m officially addicted to If! 

Welcome to the club dear!  πŸ˜† My addiction to IF started some time ago!  It's just as addicting as Arshi/IPK! πŸ˜‰
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
I'm enjoying IPK ARSHI again 😊 Good Job πŸ‘ 

IPK ARSHI FOREVER πŸ˜Š
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Welcome to the club dear!  πŸ˜† My addiction to IF started some time ago!  It's just as addicting as Arshi/IPK! πŸ˜‰

ur so right! i missed you yesterday!!! btw i did let my friend know her vm is a hit, she has the link of our conv but i'll her know the other things you said, i'm sure she will be happy to hear :)
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

I β€οΈ how both of your minds think πŸ˜ƒ
love the lines in red!
@ Indi " i remember and my ears are going hot and red, i was no book worm πŸ˜³"  you little devil you! koi baat nahih in khushi's words "Sab ka ek rangeen kal hota hai" πŸ˜† sounds like ur "Bankelal" days were quiet something!!!

❀️  BarunDiwani haha  I wish I had a RANGEEN PAST.Seriously after IPK I despo wanted that.
@Indi yes indeed 
hamari baatey abhi khatam nahin hui.🀣
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

button ney.

now that's a nice sound too. many many interpretations πŸ€£ your youngest needs an old aunty's hug for this. 

guess what, rajan singh in  atweet claims they are working on an ipk dvd set. where's the moon, need to be over it πŸ˜³.

Sorry for the late reply! Embarrassed 

He sounded very cute singing button ney...  πŸ˜†  

I have another story to share.  I've met Sanaya at the Artesia Shopping Festival back in December.  I was the first one in line and it was really awesome meeting the lovely Sanaya!  My son, who's in kindergarten, told his friend about Khushi the next day.  He told me about it and I replied, "Sweetie, I don't think your friends knows who Khushi is!  πŸ˜†  He was definitely excited about the experience and wanted to share with his friends!  He was too cute!  Also, when I first mentioned to my hubby about going to meet the star of IPK, he said, "So you're going to pose and take a picture with that guy?" (He meant Barun)  I think he was a bit jealous!  πŸ˜‰  Then I told him no only Sanaya will be there!  I was really lucky because my hubby was really supportive by watching and taking care of the kids while I was waiting to line!

Yeah, I'm on cloud9 just thinking about IPK dvd set and cd!  I can't wait to get my hands on these!
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@ arshi_obsessed

Lovely analysis for 19-23

I guess with the kind of dimwits working for him he isn't used to people completing their given tasks successfully. She leaves for the day leaving Arnav and La sitting there, absolutely stumped! 

Totally agreed he is stumped by her CHARM and EFFICIENCY at her work

Arnav has a wicked, knowing smirk … he has her where he wants her. He knows that she wants to leave early today… so he is going to keep her at work and not let her go… even if he has to invent the most ridiculous of tasks for her!

Yes he is keeping her on her toes by his most illogical tasks so he can win at any cost

Pam and Sim are standing there, being irritating. They ask her whose PA is Khushi – yours or ASR's? Valid question 

That was the first thing they said made sense to me.Q is very valid.Sana Khan was a bit over the edge for me

Best Lines:

Arnav and Khushi: "Mera naam kya hai?"…. "Aap bhool gaye kya?"

just simply hilarious 

She is feeling guilty for having failed ASR

Yes she was feeling guilty for breaking his trust as he said "HOW COULD YOU"

- ASR walks into the room and looks at her... he stops dead in his tracks. The first Rabba Ve ever... EPIC!! The vision of beauty dressed in red, standing in front of him... it moves something in his heart.

He was lost in her beauty and his anger was gone too

his is the first time he acknowledges that Khushi is a woman... a beautiful, attractive, sensuous woman and she is standing there in her full glory in front of him and his eyes refuse to leave her even for a second.

Yes that was an Epic moment for him to seize his heart

Khushi looked so vulnerable... she was so aware of him staring at her and it made her uncomfortable and she wished he would stop... he does not even blink and starts walking towards her, oblivious to everybody in the room. He looks at her with his eyes full of longing, tenderness and wonder... and La breaks his reverie and brings him back to reality

She was and wanted to just evaporate in the air at that moment.La was upset about HIS gaze too which made her more angry.

Best Lines: 

Khushi: Kabhi kabhi haalat aise ho jaate hai, jab sab aapko har mazak ka nishana bana dete hai, sirf isiliye ki aap sabse alag hote hai...

She is indeed DIFFERENT and thats why made her way all the way to his HEART

NICE  ONEπŸ˜ƒ

OMGosh...you are ROCKING this awesome thread! πŸ‘ Great job!  So sorry I've been so behind and have a lot to catch up on!

Thanks to...

BarunDiwani, indi52, ArshiHamesha, cinthiann1758, sigrid, supriya.arshi, arshi_obsessed, sohara, anita_21492, AR_EternalLove, gifttag, ..Zahra..
 ...and the rest of the awesome members for revisiting IPK!!

Special thanks to BarunDiwani, indi52, ArshiHamesha, and cinthiann1758 for your awesome analyses! You surely made this second journey bursting with beautiful flavors that my tongue craves and begs for more! Your analyses and writings are so beautiful! I hope someday you would be motivated and inspired enough to write Arshi fanfiction! You definitely have my support!
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
shubhadask thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved this episode, their first rabba ve.. Kitni baar ye episode dekha hai ab to count hi bhul gayi hu...