aina123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hehehe epi 31 mamji rocked, sanaya looked extra beautiful
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Episode 31

The Face Off

RM- Arnav asks Nani what is going on here and she replies that the horoscopes are good, you have a wedding proposal.  Nani continues bragging with tremendous love and pride about how Arnav who owns his own company and takes care of this entire family.  Mami mutters under her breath," look she has already decided".  Akash to Di, gestures a nice what the hell is going on? And ASR is fuming.  The Face Off begins.  Nani vs. ASR.  Tradition vs. Contemporary beliefs? Who will win? 

GH- Buaji on the phone with Papaji again telling him how great Shyam is.  He is taking care of everything.  He diffused the situation with Kushi.  Papaji says Kushi will not go to the office Buaji agrees and Papaji says we are coming for a few days to Delhi because we are worried about Kushi.  Buaji worried about them coming, I think because Shyam is living in the house with two single girls, but how can she refuse her brother?  Face off Buaji and Papaji.  Face Off Gupta's  against AR Designs and its CEO.

RM- Nani wants Arnav to talk with the girl for two minutes.  The Face Off has begun and Nani had her turn and now it is his play.  He says firmly, yet as polite as ASR can, to the Father of the bride that he will not talk to his daughter at all.  You are wasting your time and mine.  I am not interested in marriage and  wouldn'tyou regret that I never wanted to marry your daughter?   They get up and leave RM,(No mountain of jalebi for you!.Too bad Indi, no wedding for us to go to now ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

SCORE! 0-1 Arnav's favor.  Mami says he said bye before the good!  She made a funny!๐Ÿ˜†

Round 2- Nani-ASR Face Off.  Nani says, "Chote?"  and he stops her right there.  He apologizes and says she did not leave him any choice.  He had already told her once but she didn't listen to him, therefore he had to say it like he did.  She interrupts him, "Is this how I taught you to speak?" He answers her no, and he doesn't think he did anything wrong.  In fact, if he had agreed to this marriage then he would have made a mistake.  He told her she taught him to not make mistakes and not to do anything wrong.  She taught him to make his own important decisions.  He ends with, this is his life and he will accept her advice but he will do what he thinks is right!  So this time she should agree with him!  SCORE! 0-2. Arnav's favor still.๐Ÿ˜‰

GH- Kushi says, "This is the first time she hasn't slept all night.  Devi Maya what do you want from me?" ๐Ÿ˜• Be prepared girl there will be many sleepless nights to come, for you and him!.  She stops and sees breakfast on her desk.  Shyam apologizes for sneaking into her room.  Yeah, he is sneaking all right.  There is something about this guy I just don't trust.  He brought her her favorite jalebi.  She eats happily until he asks her if she slept well.  She stops, he says it is his fault because he got her this job.  He travels off to a faraway place as he mentions that sometimes we make mistakes and we must live with the mistakes that burden our heart.  What are you talking about? He realizes he said too much and she asks him what happened to you and what mistake are you talking about?  Yes, Shyamji tell her, what mistake?  Buaji comes in sees Shyam has brought Kushi breakfast and again puts him on a pedestal like he is a god.  He tells Buaji not to worry he is not going anywhere. Aren't we all lucky?  Kushi looks at the clock realizes she is late and Payal tells her do not even think of going to work.  Here's the phone,,,, call and tell Arnav Singh Raizada you aren't coming!!  ๐Ÿ˜กFace Off starting Gupta vs. Kushi vs. ASR.  So far Gupta 1-0-0.โญ๏ธ

Back at the RM- Anjali and Nani having a discussion.  Nani adamant she will not agree, she will not change her mind about the terms of marriage.  She looks at Anjali and Mami and says everyone does what they want in this house.  Anjali promise to talk to Chote.  Face Off.  I call this a tie between Anjali and Nani. SCORE 1-1.โญ๏ธ

GH- Payal says to Kushi that she does not want this man to trouble her anymore and Buaji is just so full of joy knowing Payal is so mature and understands the situation.  She cares so much for her sister.  Buaji tells Kushi that she spoke with her parents and they also agreethat she is not to go back there to work. Buaji continues saying they fought with HIM๐Ÿ˜ก so much and gave HIM๐Ÿ˜ก such a hard time so you can just call and tell them you are not coming!  Kushi responds with, "Do you think I want to see this demon?๐Ÿ˜ˆ But if I don't go everyone will think I gave up.  I ran away in fear." ๐Ÿ˜ญ Payal answers, "what does it matter? Let them think what they want.  I  know who you are and what you are capable of."  Kushi- "But I signed a contract." Payal sternly answers, "TO HELL WITH THE CONTRACT!"  Face Off.  Payal/ Buaji vs. Kushi.  SCORE 2-0 Gupta favor.  Payal's the winner of this Face Off.โญ๏ธ

RM- Anjali and Nani still in their Face Off.  Nani says," Chote will marry who I choose.  I will not change my decision."  Anjali knows how to win this round and pacify Nani by saying that she will prepare his favorite food and will talk to him about it.  2,4,6,8 who do we appreciate? AJALI, ANJALI, GOOO, ANJALI!!!!  This Face Off goes to Anjali!โญ๏ธ

GH- Discussion amongst the Gupta's and Shyam with Kushi about why she should no longer work for ASR.  Shyam is the prominent figure leading this dialogue.  I believe this is a key dialogue for Shyam's character for in this scene he reveals his feelings for Kushi by just saying the word I.  "I would be relievedโ€ฆ" he slipped๐Ÿ˜• and then covered it up with we all would be..Again he takes blame for Kushi working at that job.  Payal responds the only one to blame is Arnav Singh Raizada and why should Kushi pay for anyone else's mistakes, she should just tell him you will not work for him.  Face Off.  Shyam vs. Kushi and ASR.๐Ÿ˜ก  Shyam has it hands down!

RM- Mami and Mamaji are discussing the wedding.  Mami wants Akash to marry a high society obedient girl because in a nut shell she doesn't want a poor girl to come into this house to feel like she did.  They(Nani) always reminded her of being less and crazy!  She felt tortured!  "I will never let my daughter go through that never!" (Let me remind you how to treat your bahu when your son gets married in the future dear girl!)  Her husband says you have a bad opinion of my mother and she calls him a mama's boy.  She continues, my daughter will be from high society and then my status will increase! Your head can be held high!  Face Off.  Mami vs. Mamaji.  It doesn't matter who really wins here because Mami will believe she won anyways soo I have to give it to Mami!โญ๏ธ

GH- Kushi getting ready for work.  Payal, "So you're not going to listen again?  Don't go there just call." "Kushi, Do you love me?  Then you listen and don't go!" Face off.  Kushi vs. Payal.  Payal and her guilt got it hands down!๐Ÿ‘

RM- Akash and Anjali.  Anjali is in the kitchen preparing food for Arnav.  She notices Akash has a worried look on his face.  She asks him what is the problem, why so worried and he says all that is going on in the house has him worried.  He doesn't feel good about what is happening and does money and status make a person's identity.  What about how they feel and think?  Anjali reassures him not to worry about this and that what is important is not a person's fortune or reputation but if they have a pure heart โค๏ธand they are a person with whom you can love and trust.  Rich or poor has no meaning.  She gives her husband as an example he may not be very rich (nor inferior) but everyone knows how much he loves me.  Now tell me, she says to him, is there something you want to talk about?  Di has female intuition!  Clang!Crash!...  ๐ŸคขAkash screams "DI!!!"

GH- Kushi says she is going to the office!  Payal lets go of Kushi's hand like she has been burned, disappointment and hurt seen in her eyes, Kushi continues saying "But I will go for the last time to hand in my resignation.  Since working there, I have worked hard and diligently and why would I run and hide like a criminal.  I worked with dignity and I will resign with dignity.  I will show ASR and the others that I am not afraid of him!" ๐Ÿ‘ Face Off. Kushi vs. Payal.  Tied score.

The biggest Face Off is yet to comeโ€ฆ.stay tuned!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Just awesome Katlyn as usual.Thnx for sharing๐Ÿ˜Š

KILLING ME HERE! EVERYTIME SOMEONE WRITES ON IT I WATCH IT AGAIN!!!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

A Goldie is a ranking at IF based on the number of your posts!

Info from the help thread:

The ranking for IF are as follows:
0-49 - Newbie
50-199 - Groupbie
200-999 - Senior Member
1000-2999 -Goldie
3000-4999 - Dazzler
5000-9999 -IF Rockerz
10000-24999 - IF-Sizzlerz
25000-49999 - IF-Stunnerz
50000-99999 - IF-Addictz
100000+ - IF-Achieverz

THANKS KATELYN! I BETTER GET  TO POSTING!

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

KILLING ME HERE! EVERYTIME SOMEONE WRITES ON IT I WATCH IT AGAIN!!!

Cynthia, you've cracked me up sooo bad!!  ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ I do the same too because I couldn't resist it!  This vm is that GOOD!!!   ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜ณ
So are you going to watch it again? ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿคฃ BTW, I'm going to watch it again after this post!  ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

How does one get an invitation to such a wedding? where mountains of Jilebis a abundant and a jilebi with no syrup can be found...i'm sure i will find him delicious even w/o sugar? ๐Ÿ˜†
Loved this one by you Cinthia, Brilliant in Blue, adore in Purple and laughs in green. also love all of you emotions! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

It means so much to read your review of my work.  Thank you xo  Oh and by the way they canceled that wedding. Mr. Big himself called it off. So no dessert foR us!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi all, lovely sat morning. then i find this. apparently it's up on the main forum. credit to creator and uploader. this is just to share. hope you enjoy. a barun interview on his last day of shoot, i think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cLwj1DFRe8&feature=player_embedded

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7cLwj1DFRe8[/YOUTUBE]

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

hi all, lovely sat morning. then i find this. apparently it's up on the main forum. credit to creator and uploader. this is just to share. hope you enjoy. a barun interview on his last day of shoot, i think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cLwj1DFRe8&feature=player_embedded

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7cLwj1DFRe8[/YOUTUBE]

i remember i had watched this...it was really nice...i miss him onscreen...wish he comes bck soon

nd i watched the other 2 VMs too...Laad governor nd the tribute to Sarun video...both r really amazing...thanks a lot for sharin ๐Ÿ˜Š
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Episode 29

At the GH, Payal and Buaji still in distress as Khushi lays there unconscious.
"Khushi, aakhen khol na!" (open your eyes KHushi) Payal desperately asks her little sister. Shyam walks in and they complain to him that the doctor hasn't showed up yet. Shyam volunteers to get the Doctor.

Upon Arnav's return to the RM, Anjali and Naani question his wear about after seeing his dusty clothes. "Chotey, kaha gaye the?"

Arnav in no mood to be questioned because his mind is in just as much turmoil(though a differen kind)  as it was when he left to rescue Khushi, a very irritated Arnav replied: "Di, PLEASE!"

Anjali notices the injury and immediately orders the first-aid kit.,"yeh chot kaise lagi?"[that's a loaded question Di!]

Arnav remains silent but lost in thought, guilt and concern for Khushi become stronger.

Naani still suspicious that he went to see Lavanya "Anjali is asking you something, why don't you answer?Sab theek to hai na?" (is everything ok?)"

Still silent and his eyes remain lowered, so no one would know what he is feeling [BRILLIANTLY written for his character and BRILLIANTLY directed!!!!]

Anjali messing with the injury brings him out of his thoughts "Di, bas choti si kharoch hai"[so he says]

All he wants is to be alone with his thoughts, thoughts of her, so he grabs the First-Aid kit from his sister as he doesn't want that mark, that reminder to be covered up. He lets everyone know he'll be in his room, "kuchh der akela rehna chahta hoon" (want to be alone for a while)

Naani stops him and asks if he was at Lavanya's, "kya kaha usne? Hamri baat ka gussa aap par utara"

He straightens his lose body, turns around, eyes raised now "Naani, agar mujhe Lavanya ke ya jaana hoga to chhup kar nahi jaaunga. ek emergency thi, iss liye gaya tha" that was ASR confident, straight forward, no hesitations unlike his alter ego Arnav just a moment ago 

He leaves to go to his room (um buddy, i think your room is the other way up the stairs?)

Shyam's behavior with the Doctor is very alarming/disturbing.

Arnav walks into his room and puts down the first-aid kit since he had no intention of using it. 

Then a painful pleasure, he flinches and looks down at his injury, 

...a beautiful reminder of the moments he just had with her, how he held her and how he touched her face...he closes his palm but not his mind

He needs to sit down, he opens his closed palm again and this time he touches the wound as he was touching her face earlier that day...his thoughts completely consumed with only her.

At the GH, the Doc. informs Khushi is fine, exhaustion and shock caused her to faint. Shyam apoligizes to the Dr. for his behavior, things are not adding up with this one. oh no, a seed has been planted in buaji's head

Naani, relentless, call Arnav down again to talk about Lavanya. Arnav tells her he doesn't want to talk right now and and Anjali begs Naani not to push. Naani is fine with that but she lets Arnav know that she only wants what best for him.

"mein jaanta hu naani, par khucch faisle sahi ya ghalat insaan ko khud lene chahiye, kyu ki jaldbaazi meine liye hue faisle kabhi teek nahi hote ." (I know Naani, but a person needs to make some decisions on their own, good or bad. Decisions mad in a hurry are never good)[how i wish he remembered this during a certain crossroads in a few months!]

Anjali: "Chotey hum"
Arnav inturrupts, "Di please, mujhe abhi KHUSHI ke baare mein koi baat nahi karni" leaving everyone puzzled, his eyes lowered right awayand tried to salvage the situation "mera matlab laavanya se that" (i meant to say Lavanya)...

at the GH, Khushi is still asleep, but she can feel his presence, his hand is on her face softly running his finger over her velvet skin... 

she jumps "nahi!" mistaking Payals hand for Arnav's, caressing her face. [this means she was somewhat concious while he was really doing that...BRAVO CVs!!]
Buaji and shyam gather around. Khushi asks Payal "how did i get here? i don't remember anything"

"woh laya tha" Payal's words trigger her memories, she noticed the mark...she remembered everything.

seeing khushi's face, Payal got worried, "Khushi, usne khucch ghalti to nahi.."
"nahin jiji," she answered right away before Payals accusation completed. 
Payal breathes a sigh of relief. Khushi tells them the whole story.

Hey Buaji! what do you want to do with Arnav Singh Raizada after hearing Khushi's story??๐Ÿ˜†

"uki itni himmat (how dare he)! treating my daughter like this! hamme itna gussa aa rahi hai,ki hum abhi hua jaayi au uka aisi toos toosa aise maar maarien to zindagi bhar na bhooliye!" 

Eentertaining as that was Khushi is not pleased with the idea..Shyam comments she needs to quit working for this man...something inside her doesn't like that idea either.

At the RM, Naani still relentless, "will you forget the famliy for your love?" she tries to bring up his parents and he stops her. Naani apoligizes to both Anjali and Arnav but proceeds regretfully to tell them that "Love" destroys families, marriages and lives. [parents + mariage + lives + destroy=pointing to an affair maybe the reason behind ASR painful past]

Anjali looks at Arnav, she know how much Naani's reminder is killing him

His eyes are watery but his ASR personality still in-tact "Love means nothing to me, i know exactly what i'm doing in each second of my life, jisse aap pyaar kehti hai, uss ehsaas ki meri zindagi mein koi jaga nahi, i only say this because i only trust myself."

"Its easily said than done...you have to leave that girl" orders Naani

Turning away as he is about to disrespect her wishes "mujhe woh kehna hi padega jo aap sun na nahi chahati,mein lavanya ko nahi chodunga, naahi usse shaadi karunga, kyu ki mein shaadi mein vishwas nahi karta, aur apni zindagi vaise hi jeeunga jaise mein chahta hu (i wont leave her and i won't marry her either b/c i don't believ in marriage)
[He knows he doesn't love La, but love was never in the plan as he doesn't believe in marriage, She understood him and that was enough for him. she doesn't deserve to be dumped just because his Naani doesn't like her...never seen a more developed character so diff from the typical "do anything to keep elderly respect" leads. Elders can be wrong, ASR knows his beliefs and values and wont go against them to to keep the elder of the house happy...BRAVO GUL KHAN!!!!]

ASR leaves the family room as Arnav enters his room...totally consumed again, flashes of her run through in his mind as he takes deep breaths (this is a man in LOVE)...she won't get out, why won't she leave? .

That lustful look is slowly turns into anger...anger at himself for constantly worrying about her, for constantly thinking about her, her  beauty, her innocence.  How can he keep thinking about her when he just told Naani  " jisse aap pyaar kehti hai, uss ehsaas ki meri zindagi mein koi jaga nahi" ( love means nothing to me)...In frustration, he slams his closet door, his fist and eyes shut (maybe he thought that will stop it)...

Anjali walks in with a plate of food to check up on her Chotey (little one), she knows he hasn't eaten, and that he was involved in some emergency that left him injured and his clothes dusty , to top it off,  naani did not help today despite her pleas to leave her Chotey be until her husband gets here.

"Chotey"..
Arnavs opened his eyes, thankfully he was facing the other way, but he was still afraid she might have seen him in this vulnerable state. "Di, mujhe bhookh nahi hai, please leave me alone for some time" still facing away from her

"arrey aise kaise akela chod den jab ki han jaante hai ki tum pareshaan ho, aur hum yeh bhi jaante hai ki tum kiske baare mein soch rahe ho" (I know you are upset and i know who you're thinking about) Anjali tries to tease him about Lavanya

"Di mien Khsuhi ki baare mein nahi soch raha (I'm not thinking about Khushi!)" 

Catching his mistake for the second time, he turns his back to his di as he has to close his eyes.

Dammit! i did it again!๐Ÿ˜Š

"Phir se Khushi? I was talking about Lavanya." She sensed that his "pareshaani" has something to do with Khushi. She knows her Chotey, first anger then tons of regret. She had seen his anger toward Khushi earlier that day, now to find out what he is regretting? "what happened to khushi, can you at least tell me?"

Arnav remains silent...but Anjali knows her way into that mind of his...

"teek hai, tum ziddi ho na, to hum bhi tumhari behen hai, chup chaap khana khao or tell me what happened" Arnav chooses to eat instead...๐Ÿ˜†

"hum khilaaye?" she takes the plate from Arnav and feeds him, Arnav still lost and unwilling to talk

"sabzi kaisi hai?" she asks
"acchi hai?"

"apne di ke naam pe na sahi, kam se kam is sabzi ke naam pe to bata do ki kya hua hai?" -still silence

"chotey, you trust me don't you?"- still silence
she puts her hand on her shoulder, "Chotey"

Finally, he looks at her like a child that just had the worst day in school. Something very beautiful about the way Anjali can melt ASR...their past was horrific, but would their relationship be so strong had it not been for their past?

His vulnerability and guilt displays in his eyes for his sister, and his words at the tip of his tongue...

Meanwhile a restless Khushi jumps out of sleep again and can't seem to get thoughts of him out either...as he also left a mark on her ๐Ÿ˜‰! Just as buaji is talking with a heavy heart how it pains her to see khushi so quiet ...there is noise in the kitche. One can only guess what this "chatori number 1" might be up to...she did wake up pretty restless

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!

A Man in โค๏ธ

Ami, do you know how long I have been trying to review this.  I couldn't wait but every time I started I was interrupted.  When I read your view I need to spend a good amount of time with it.  Your words and your ideas are just brilliant and I know I say this a lot to you, Indi and Arshi that your writings are terrific
I truly can't wait to read them everyday.  I feel like that kid who gets to go to the candy store for a treat! Anyway, red underlined I just loved and Pink just unbelievable the best!  I love the mark left on both of them!!!
By the way this was a huge turning point in the story and Kushi will now be independent of him from this moment on.  She didn't have to compete for Mrs. India she took that step the day she handed in her resignation!

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

ami hi,
oh was missing your drool corner. divine, yes, let's abduct him. ๐Ÿ˜ณ beautiful take on 28. that bit about letting go, as though she trusted him, ๐Ÿ‘. yeah, if it's a guy you believe to be despicable, would you sort of let the tension and strain get the better of you with him around? so much happening between the two, and wonderful thing, not too much explained or made obvious, much to interpret. have a feeling the sheer acting prowess of barun and sanaya also added much to the scenes, buffering the written thoughts.

such talent, i felt blessed.

thanks for the walk through emotions and that plot at the bottom. would beat south bombay real estate any day in terms of value. actually, it's priceless.

Ami, I pretty sure I reviewed this but if I did not I msut ditto what Indi said.  This is just beautifully written and I would like to say yes it was a magical episode, done by magically talented actors and directors.  Barun and Sanaya and all the cast exceptional!  Your edited pics priceless.  xo