Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Cynthia...m sry i forgot your name...hav added it now 😊
Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: indi52

hi all, lovely sat morning. then i find this. apparently it's up on the main forum. credit to creator and uploader. this is just to share. hope you enjoy. a barun interview on his last day of shoot, i think.

Thanks Indi52 for posting this interview.

I would like to thank him too for giving us such wonderful performance which I am able appreciate even more after watching the episodes once again.

mukta3112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi all
I have been silently reading this thread and am amazed at the insight of the writers. Hats off to them for analyzing the episodes. I have not been able to watch due to work pressure. i will continue to be a silent reader of this thread and will join in when possible. Please continue writing. It is a pleasure to read
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Superb analyses, fantastic pics once again. I love this thread. It brings back wonderful old memories of IPK and also reveals some facets of the earlier episodes, one might have missed originally.

I really find it surprising that this thread does not get as many comments as it deserves. It should be flooded with 'Likes and Comments.
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

It means so much to read your review of my work.  Thank you xo  Oh and by the way they canceled that wedding. Mr. Big himself called it off. So no dessert foR us!

Oh no! Mr.Big called it off??? so does that mean a  trip to mexico with the bride?? (i hope ur refereing to Mr.Big from SATC πŸ˜† )
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Ami, do you know how long I have been trying to review this.  I couldn't wait but every time I started I was interrupted.  When I read your view I need to spend a good amount of time with it.  Your words and your ideas are just brilliant and I know I say this a lot to you, Indi and Arshi that your writings are terrificI truly can't wait to read them everyday.  I feel like that kid who gets to go to the candy store for a treat! Anyway, red underlined I just loved and Pink just unbelievable the best!  I love the mark left on both of them!!!
By the way this was a huge turning point in the story and Kushi will now be independent of him from this moment on.  She didn't have to compete for Mrs. India she took that step the day she handed in her resignation!

Cinthia, reading this i feel so warm and fuzzy you made my day!!!! a big mmmuuuaaa to you for your kind words!.  don't forget to add yourself to that list. Your writing is AWSOME! and LOVE how you come up a with a theme that works so well for each episode πŸ‘ THANK YOUπŸ€— for all the wonderful RED and makes me so happy to see all the PINK πŸ˜ƒ
Totally agree with your comment about Khushi! She always stood up for what was right and never backed down. Haven't gotten to it yet but, that resignation scene is unbelievable!!! can't wait for it !!

BTW, thanks for a 2nd input on my 28 πŸ˜ƒ I think you did comment on it before but I won't say no to 2nd compliments LOLS!  β€οΈ
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
@Indi HI, πŸ˜ƒ thanks for the interview link, i remember seeing that as i was glued to IF like a maniac when he was about to leave...bittersweet memory...thanks for reminding me how much i love and miss him. i can't wait till his movie comes out sooo looking fwd to seeing  him  giving interviews for prmos ...sigh

@Katlyn, thanks for both of your VM, the laad gov was hillarious, whoever made it ...props for creativity!!! and that tribute VM was something!!!!!!! β€οΈd the background music

πŸ€— to both of you!!!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: mukta3112

Hi all

I have been silently reading this thread and am amazed at the insight of the writers. Hats off to them for analyzing the episodes. I have not been able to watch due to work pressure. i will continue to be a silent reader of this thread and will join in when possible. Please continue writing. It is a pleasure to read

Thanks Dear, glad you're enjoying a appreciating :) it means alot! stop by when you can :) its a great group of ladies here
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Superb analyses, fantastic pics once again. I love this thread. It brings back wonderful old memories of IPK and also reveals some facets of the earlier episodes, one might have missed originally.

I really find it surprising that this thread does not get as many comments as it deserves. It should be flooded with 'Likes and Comments.

thanks wiwy!!!!! great to hear :) I β€οΈ this thread too, it's making watching again such an experience,  i too am noticing so many things i didn't notice before. I discover the show last aug, and caught up in about three weeks so  may have rushed them a bit too much πŸ˜† not savoring one episode at a time and finding out why i loved it so much...just  awesome!!!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Episode 31

The Face Off

RM- Arnav asks Nani what is going on here and she replies that the horoscopes are good, you have a wedding proposal.  Nani continues bragging with tremendous love and pride about how Arnav who owns his own company and takes care of this entire family.  Mami mutters under her breath," look she has already decided".  Akash to Di, gestures a nice what the hell is going on? And ASR is fuming.  The Face Off begins.  Nani vs. ASR.  Tradition vs. Contemporary beliefs? Who will win? 

GH- Buaji on the phone with Papaji again telling him how great Shyam is.  He is taking care of everything.  He diffused the situation with Kushi.  Papaji says Kushi will not go to the office Buaji agrees and Papaji says we are coming for a few days to Delhi because we are worried about Kushi.  Buaji worried about them coming, I think because Shyam is living in the house with two single girls, but how can she refuse her brother?  Face off Buaji and Papaji.  Face Off Gupta's  against AR Designs and its CEO.

RM- Nani wants Arnav to talk with the girl for two minutes.  The Face Off has begun and Nani had her turn and now it is his play.  He says firmly, yet as polite as ASR can, to the Father of the bride that he will not talk to his daughter at all.  You are wasting your time and mine.  I am not interested in marriage and  wouldn'tyou regret that I never wanted to marry your daughter?   They get up and leave RM,(No mountain of jalebi for you!.Too bad Indi, no wedding for us to go to now πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

SCORE! 0-1 Arnav's favor.  Mami says he said bye before the good!  She made a funny!πŸ˜†

Round 2- Nani-ASR Face Off.  Nani says, "Chote?"  and he stops her right there.  He apologizes and says she did not leave him any choice.  He had already told her once but she didn't listen to him, therefore he had to say it like he did.  She interrupts him, "Is this how I taught you to speak?" He answers her no, and he doesn't think he did anything wrong.  In fact, if he had agreed to this marriage then he would have made a mistake.  He told her she taught him to not make mistakes and not to do anything wrong.  She taught him to make his own important decisions.  He ends with, this is his life and he will accept her advice but he will do what he thinks is right!  So this time she should agree with him!  SCORE! 0-2. Arnav's favor still.πŸ˜‰

GH- Kushi says, "This is the first time she hasn't slept all night.  Devi Maya what do you want from me?" πŸ˜• Be prepared girl there will be many sleepless nights to come, for you and him!.  She stops and sees breakfast on her desk.  Shyam apologizes for sneaking into her room.  Yeah, he is sneaking all right.  There is something about this guy I just don't trust.  He brought her her favorite jalebi.  She eats happily until he asks her if she slept well.  She stops, he says it is his fault because he got her this job.  He travels off to a faraway place as he mentions that sometimes we make mistakes and we must live with the mistakes that burden our heart.  What are you talking about? He realizes he said too much and she asks him what happened to you and what mistake are you talking about?  Yes, Shyamji tell her, what mistake?  Buaji comes in sees Shyam has brought Kushi breakfast and again puts him on a pedestal like he is a god.  He tells Buaji not to worry he is not going anywhere. Aren't we all lucky?  Kushi looks at the clock realizes she is late and Payal tells her do not even think of going to work.  Here's the phone,,,, call and tell Arnav Singh Raizada you aren't coming!!  F😑ace Off starting Gupta vs. Kushi vs. ASR.  So far Gupta 1-0-0.⭐️

Back at the RM- Anjali and Nani having a discussion.  Nani adamant she will not agree, she will not change her mind about the terms of marriage.  She looks at Anjali and Mami and says everyone does what they want in this house.  Anjali promise to talk to Chote.  Face Off.  I call this a tie between Anjali and Nani. SCORE 1-1.⭐️

GH- Payal says to Kushi that she does not want this man to trouble her anymore and Buaji is just so full of joy knowing Payal is so mature and understands the situation.  She cares so much for her sister.  Buaji tells Kushi that she spoke with her parents and they also agreethat she is not to go back there to work. Buaji continues saying they fought with HIM😑 so much and gave HIM😑 such a hard time so you can just call and tell them you are not coming!  Kushi responds with, "Do you think I want to see this demon?😈 But if I don't go everyone will think I gave up.  I ran away in fear." 😭 Payal answers, "what does it matter? Let them think what they want.  I  know who you are and what you are capable of."  Kushi- "But I signed a contract." Payal sternly answers, "TO HELL WITH THE CONTRACT!"  Face Off.  Payal/ Buaji vs. Kushi.  SCORE 2-0 Gupta favor.  Payal's the winner of this Face Off.⭐️

RM- Anjali and Nani still in their Face Off.  Nani says," Chote will marry who I choose.  I will not change my decision."  Anjali knows how to win this round and pacify Nani by saying that she will prepare his favorite food and will talk to him about it.  2,4,6,8 who do we appreciate? AJALI, ANJALI, GOOO, ANJALI!!!!  This Face Off goes to Anjali!⭐️

GH- Discussion amongst the Gupta's and Shyam with Kushi about why she should no longer work for ASR.  Shyam is the prominent figure leading this dialogue.  I believe this is a key dialogue for Shyam's character for in this scene he reveals his feelings for Kushi by just saying the word I.  "I would be relieved'" he slippedπŸ˜• and then covered it up with we all would be..Again he takes blame for Kushi working at that job.  Payal responds the only one to blame is Arnav Singh Raizada and why should Kushi pay for anyone else's mistakes, she should just tell him you will not work for him.  Face Off.  Shyam vs. Kushi and ASR.😑  Shyam has it hands down!

RM- Mami and Mamaji are discussing the wedding.  Mami wants Akash to marry a high society obedient girl because in a nut shell she doesn't want a poor girl to come into this house to feel like she did.  They(Nani) always reminded her of being less and crazy!  She felt tortured!  "I will never let my daughter go through that never!" (Let me remind you how to treat your bahu when your son gets married in the future dear girl!)  Her husband says you have a bad opinion of my mother and she calls him a mama's boy.  She continues, my daughter will be from high society and then my status will increase! Your head can be held high!  Face Off.  Mami vs. Mamaji.  It doesn't matter who really wins here because Mami will believe she won anyways soo I have to give it to Mami!⭐️

GH- Kushi getting ready for work.  Payal, "So you're not going to listen again?  Don't go there just call." "Kushi, Do you love me?  Then you listen and don't go!" Face off.  Kushi vs. Payal.  Payal and her guilt got it hands down!πŸ‘

RM- Akash and Anjali.  Anjali is in the kitchen preparing food for Arnav.  She notices Akash has a worried look on his face.  She asks him what is the problem, why so worried and he says all that is going on in the house has him worried.  He doesn't feel good about what is happening and does money and status make a person's identity.  What about how they feel and think?  Anjali reassures him not to worry about this and that what is important is not a person's fortune or reputation but if they have a pure heart ❀️and they are a person with whom you can love and trust.  Rich or poor has no meaning.  She gives her husband as an example he may not be very rich (nor inferior) but everyone knows how much he loves me.  Now tell me, she says to him, is there something you want to talk about?  Di has female intuition!  Clang!Crash!...  🀒Akash screams "DI!!!"

GH- Kushi says she is going to the office!  Payal lets go of Kushi's hand like she has been burned, disappointment and hurt seen in her eyes, Kushi continues saying "But I will go for the last time to hand in my resignation.  Since working there, I have worked hard and diligently and why would I run and hide like a criminal.  I worked with dignity and I will resign with dignity.  I will show ASR and the others that I am not afraid of him!" πŸ‘ Face Off. Kushi vs. Payal.  Tied score.

The biggest Face Off is yet to come'.stay tuned!😭😑

WOW, feel like i'm coming out of a boxing rink πŸ˜† BRILLIANT pick ups on all the FACE-OFFs!!! i agree will all the winners and looser you chose.  Loved how you worded everything especially in purple, BRILLIANT stuff in green πŸ‘

The biggest face-off ??? CANT WAIT for that match!!!! and will tune in to see who comes out on topπŸ˜†