It's Complicated;Family Tree on page 100

Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
DECLARATION- THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT TO WRITE A STORY.
MADE A ROUGH DRAFT OF THE STORY IN MIND. WOULD DISCLOSE SLOWLY SLOWY.
MY STORY WILL HAVE LOT OF FLASHBACKS.

P.S- GRATEFUL TO MADHU123,APPY_INDY,RI_LUVS_ARSHI, AMINTA13...
I GOT THE STORYLINE INSPIRATION FROM THEIR FANFICTIONS. SO IF YOU FIND SIMILIARITY DON'T BASH ME...

character sketch-
Arnav Singh Raizada/chotte/Arnav bhaiyya/ASR-as usual character with no change except he was a womanizer till 21 years.
Khushi- simple,bubbly.cheerful. but later different shades will be revealed

Aman-related with ASR but later to Khushi.

Anjali/Anju/Anju-di- Khushi's best friend-cum-advisor. Arnav's twin. shyam's wife

Shyam/Shamu Bhai- lawyer, cousin of Khushi

Akash-brother of Khushi, business rival at first later best friend of ASR

Payal-Aman's sister

Mr. Roy-lawyer,ASR's legal adviser,father of Shyam

Mr. & Mrs.Singhania-Akash and Khushi's parents

Mr. & Mrs.Gupta-Aman and Payal's parents

Mr. Malik-father of Arnav and Anjali

Mrs. Sen-complicated character...would be disclosed later

n.k,lavanya and few characters...

PROLOGUE-

CHAPTER ONE: APPARENT OR REAL

Khushi- can a person go so low ? I never knew that this would be the result of betraying him,Aman.
Aman- I had warned you earlier Khushi. Don't mess with Arnav & Shyam. Who asked you to tell about Armaan? Why did you do that ? Anjali is just your friend. She will believe them not you.
Khushi- but how could they kill him?? it is impossible. Mrs. Sen will never ever leave them until she die.
Aman- but no law can prove that it was a murder. Everyone will tell it was a fatal accident.
Khushi- I hate you,I hate you ASR...(in her thought...you will never change.
from today you will repent for what you have done with me...you betrayed me...you dumped me...you used me against my brother...I am alone because of you...I tried to start my life in various ways but you blocked them all including death but had forgotten only one thing...and that's YOU...YOU)

####FLASHBACK####

[tring...tring...tring...

ASR- what ??? is it true???. Which hospital ??

Anjali- ya...

Please, don't scream on her as soon as you see her.

NURSING HOME CABIN

ASR- tell her I m with her...and would support her. 

Khushi-you will tell my brother?? Will he agree?? If he does not?? i mean our...(keeps hand on her belly)...

ASR - our baby. I will marry you. I LOVE YOU...I will MARRY you.

Anjali- Chotte?? r you serious?? but then you told me about that it was just a PLA..

ASR-ssshhh... (keeps finger on Anjali's mouth)

Khushi- PLA ?? plan?? what plan Arnav??

ASR-she was telling how will i ask your hand for marriage to your bro...that plan...remember...i told you...business merging and friends.  I wanted to surprise you but you gave me a bigger surprise

Khushi- oh ARNAV, I LOVE YOU...I LOVE YOU...so much.]

City- LONDON

This is occurring in the day Armaan was killed in a car accident''..

Khushi is battling with her HEAD & HEART'''''..

Her head says that it is Arnav who killed him''''.he can't tolerate that I m married to Armaan but why??

Her heart says no someone else did he can never kill''''because he loves me'''..like i love him

i married Armaan to cause to myself the pain. i did to hurt myself as i know he will get hurt only when Anju-di and i get hurt.

Her head no''..its all business for him''..he used my pregnancy for merging Singhania & Raizada. .then when it got successful he killed my baby'.he wanted to marry Lavanya''..he divorced me for that reason''how cheap''.he did with help for Armaan who saved me from his clutches''I m grateful to Armaan'.though I never loved Armaan I only loved'''.no no

Her heart''.yes''''yes''i'.. only loved Arnav'''.it was a misunderstanding'''.someone created misunderstanding ''..he never can do that'..he believes me'.

Her head oh, really?? That's why he is in a live-in relationship with Lavanya''''he was a casanova'..is''.and will be''..he can never change''''and so Shamu Bhai arranged the divorce for me with both Arnav and Armaan'''.

Her heart'''okay'''Arnav's divorce''..but why Armaan's?? he loves me that's why Shamu Bhai is with him not me''''even when I told him that Armaan is the son of Mrs. Sen and Inder Singh Raizada''''

HEY DEVI MAIYYA''''..help me help me'''' (screams and faints).

Aman hears the crashing noise and comes and takes her to the NIGHTINGALE HOSPITAL''''informs Arnav, Shyam, Anjali, Akash.

Two days before this accident,

City- LONDON

Location- SEN MANSION

Armaan: I am sorry Khushi''.I had lied about many things till date..i don't know whether you would trust me or not.

Khushi: I trust you'''just tell me'''I told that you are my best friend and I will believe

Armaan: Khushi promise me''you will not leave me after learning the whole truth'..i  love you Khushi I love you'''.i love you'..i know you still love Arnav and you are doing just hurting yourself

Khushi: ya'..no'..though I can't love anyone more than Arnav''but I m happy with you'.(kisses Armaan)

Armaan: yes Khushi even after marrying me you''making love you still moan his name'.instead of mine'''in sleep you call his name'''''

Khushi: no''no''please'..stop'..STOP'''.he doesn't love me'.I HATE HIM'''he loves'.Lavanya''Annie'.Sheena'.and there is a long list''''leave him'he will never change''.he is a playboy and he can't get committed ever'..it was my fault when I thought he changed''.Anju-di was wrong'..he can never change'''

Armaan: Khushi Arnav loves you'''he only loves you''.

Khushi: you are my husband or what??

Armaan: what type of wife?? who loves her ex-husband so much that she gets into bed with somebody else while thinking that he is Arnav'''

The day you left him''..from that day''you tried to show that you have become a bad girl''''.you are doing only to hurt yourself'..and obviously'..Arnav..

Khushi: you are moving from the main point'..he is in a live-in with Lavanya now''.and you are with me legally married. Don't forget your duties'''go and connect the showstopper of AR group'''last time he escaped from her''I want to defame him. I want to destroy him'''.he destroyed me'my life''''I can't leave him happily'''..with some other girl.

Armaan: you will never change Khushi'never'.from the first day in college till today'''.you are the same'..you are alive because of Arnav.

Khushi: no'I have changed'.want to see?.(kisses Armaan)

Armaan: if that is so'''.then why can't you kiss with that passion? You are doing all these with your head.not heart..your heart is Arnav.

Khushi: will you Shut up??...please

Armaan: ok just be logical and answer Why hadn't you removed the tattoo of Arnav? Why do You still keep Karva Chauth for him?? Answer me. You married me only to prove Arnav that his words are true'

Khushi: no'..I tried to forget him''..

Armaan: Khushi this is not the way to forget''.you will remember till your last breathe

Khushi: Enough''''''..i can't bear anymore. Stop'..

Armaan: okay'.okay''.but listen'.I can't do that anymore'..

Khushi: what???? How??? Are u nuts???

Armaan: i can't''.

Khushi: Why????

Armaan: you married that day when Aman said Arnav is in a live-in relationship.

Khushi: yes'''.. you had saved me that day'.and yes''in GRATEFULNESS I married you.

Armaan: so''''.??? Well I was forced to marry you'.and Arnav'.my brother'and I repent'

Khushi: wait wait.what???''. Arnav'''..your brother?? Mr. Malik your father???

Armaan: let me tell Khushi''.. yes, I came to know that Arnav is my brother'.. I am the son of Sanyukta and Inder Singh Raizada. The world knows I am Mr. Sen's son. But mom told me the truth last night'''.and

Aman enters saying Mrs. Sen is calling you Khushi, and Khushi leaves

Aman: hey Armaan I bagged that deal. Arnav lost a deal first time. Just imagine

Armaan: I want to talk to you about it. Khushi asked to find the showstopper of the new show

Aman: yes, I would''.and here are the divorce papers you asked. But why? I mean you love Khushi and you got what you want, then?

Armaan: she still loves him''after all our planning and conspiracies''..why did I do? I regret for what I have done. It is not that late Bhai. We can still amend our mistakes

Aman: so you are no more interested in Singhania-Raizada industries?? And Bhai, please don't tell that, you are really in love''''.with Khushi now''..

Armaan: I will suffer''because Khushi suffered the most. The innocent one'''because of us'

Aman: you are doing wrong and you will pay a heavy price.

Armaan: I am ready to die to make her happy. If she had not come here in London'..I would never know what a pure soul she is'''.we did a great mistake god will never leave us''we will be punished

Aman: no no you can't leave after the whole plan is done. We are walking towards success and you are coming to this all stuff. Will you not take revenge for your mother?

Armaan: she is your mother too''''.

Aman: Bhai keep quiet. Keep this secret. Babuji (Shashi Gupta) must never know that I know this ugly truth'''.I hate Arnav. He broke my sister's marriage who loved him''and married that Khushi

Armaan: Arnav never loved Payal''''.Akash loves Payal

Aman: whatever'''.do what you like'.but tell her the rest after few days'..she needs time, else she can misunderstand.

Armaan: okay.

Meanwhile, Khushi called Anjali.

Anjali: hello''..

Khushi: Anju-di'''.

Anjali: Khushi?? Khushi?? Where have you been my dear?? For four years we tried to find you'''.where have you been?? Come back''.come back

Khushi: I am in London''.I''..I''''.i have'''.I have''..

Anjali: what you have Khushi?? Do you know how much Chotte''..

Khushi: di'I am married

Anjali: I know that.

Khushi: you know that ??

Anjali: ya Khushi I knew you will never accept this divorce'..i know you are my bhabhi''..and this will be the truth

Khushi: ya''.m your bhabhi but not your Arnav's wife

Anjali: what?? What do you want to say??

Khushi: I am married'.married to'''Ar''.Ar''..Armaan.

Anjali: how could you do that??  It is a lie'no no ''.this can be true

Khushi: yes it is true'..moreover Armaan is the son of Sanukta sen and your uncle Mr. Inder Singh Raizada.

I called you for this information.

Anjali: Armaan? Our cousin?? Impossible'''

Khushi: its true'ask Shamu Bhai'..he knows the truth''.ask your father-in-law'..he arranged those false documents''.

Anjali: (controlling) how long are you married and living there??

Khushi: I am living in Armaan's house for last  2 weeks as his wife.

Anjali: it is not true'..don't tell lies.

Khushi: No di its true'..i thought of moving forward''he betrayed me'..so''.so''.i betrayed him''''..(started crying horribly and cut the phone)

On the other side''''in India'''.

City- MUMBAI

Location- ROY VILLA

Anjali sat sown crying''''.

Shyam came running'''Rani Sahiba'''who was it?? Why are you crying??(hugs her)''..She faints'''.

Shyam calls the doctor

Doctor: congratulations'''''..your wife is pregnant.

Shyam: thank you doctor thank you.

Doctor leaves.

Shyam calls Arnav. Arnav was in a meeting. He was bit of pissed off'''some unknown company called FASHION FLORA in London took away such a good deal. This time Aman was also there in London yet he can't do anything''.days are running and this Aman is becoming useless. He has gone London for a month, he is no more like what he used to be. His words are somewhat not related''..need to find about Aman.

Arnav: excuse me''..an urgent call

Shyam: hello Saale Saab

Arnav: yes Jijaji'''.what happened??

Shyam: Anjali'''..anj'.

Arnav: Is Anju ok?? Is Shalmali (Anjali & Shyam's 3 year old daughter) ok??

Shyam: Anjali fainted'''

Arnav: what??

Shyam: she is normal now'''she is pregnant.

Arnav: ok I am coming

He ended the meeting.

While driving''.

Started the player''

SHOW ME THE MEANING OF BEING LONELY (by backstreet boys)

The song was perfect'.

####FLASHBACK####

[''.he was thinking to tell Akash about his & Khushi. He was arranging a meeting with the Singhania for sake of Khushi''and if they don't agree he will force them through Khushi'.telling Akash about their 3 day trip to Nainital'which was actually planned by him and Anjali with Shyam's help. Anjali said she will go with Khushi in the wedding of Lalita. Last moment Anjali acted that she has a leg sprain and Arnav went'.Khushi was too innocent to understand.

Anjali was protective about Khushi and made Arnav promise that he will not touch Khushi in any way that will harm her. It will be just a false news to tell Akash'who will agree for Khushi's sake. But he touched her in every possible way'''..and after a week of their return,on the day of meeting

''''tring'..tring''.

Anjali's call

ASR- what ??? is it true???. Which hospital ??

Anjali- ya...

Please, don't scream on her as soon as you see her.

He rushed hospital'..shit'..Anjali will kill me now'wait'.but she said me not to scream''she was afraid'not angry'good she has accepted.

NURSING HOME CABIN

Khushi was happy, blushing, glowing''.

Anjali is overwhelmed''she was just blurting out'luckily saved.

Why Shyam is here?? I will be dead for sure if Khushi comes to know that it was a plan'.she will never believe that'..that night it was not planned'I love her'and it was a way of getting her.

But Shyam was smiling''

Khushi: Shamu Bhai'you got two good news''tell him the other one

Shyam: Saale Saab''you are not only becoming dad'.

Anjali: Chotte'..you are mama also''.]

for the next chapter just SCROLL DOWN to find the INDEX 

or check page 6

Edited by Fleur_de_Lis - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkhushiluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

u named it right complicated.

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I like it.. but its too complicated right now.. ๐Ÿ˜†
maybe ill slowly understand whats happening.. once you update!
thanks for giving me the link!!!! 

waiting for your update!
Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail

CHAPTER ONE:  APPARENT OR REAL
CHAPTER TWO:KHUSHI'S BABY
CHAPTER FOUR:ENTANGLED PAST
CHAPTER FIVE (PRECAP)LOVERS AND AVENGERS
CHAPTER FIVE: LOVERS AND AVENGERS
CHAPTER SEVEN(PRECAP):SHATTERED REALITY
CHAPTER SEVEN: SHATTERED REALITY
CHAPTER EIGHT(PRECAP): TURBULENCE
CHAPTER EIGHT: TURBULENCE
CHAPTER NINE: BYGONE BLISS
CHAPTER TEN(PRECAP): REVELATION
CHAPTER TENREVELATION
CHAPTER ELEVEN(PRECAP): CONNECTING THE DOTS
CHAPTER ELEVEN: CONNECTING THE DOTS
CHAPTER TWELVE(PRECAP):DISTRESS AND MESS
CHAPTER TWELVE:DISTRESS AND MESS
CHAPTER THIRTEEN(PRECAP):TWISTS AND KNOTS
CHAPTER THIRTEEN:TWISTS AND KNOTS
CHAPTER FOURTEEN(PRECAP):MEND AND AMEND
CHAPTER FOURTEEN:MEND AND AMEND
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: REPENT AND REGRET
CHAPTER SIXTEEN:PATRICIDE??
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:SECOND CHANCE?
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN(PRECAP): DEVIL PERISHED
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: DEVIL PERISHED
CHAPTER NINETEEN: FRIENDS NOT LOVE
CHAPTER TWENTY: ANY HOPE??
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: NEW MEMBER
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: LOVE BLOOMS
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: THE DOOM
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: RENEWING RELATIONS
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: THE DARK HORSE
Edited by Fleur_de_Lis - 10 years ago
Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜›that's why i named it๐Ÿ˜‰

IT'S COMPLICATED...๐Ÿ˜›

at times i had to open the character sketch for finding the relations..

i m writing the story in back gear๐Ÿ˜ƒ...cause if i write in 1st 2nd or 3rd gear๐Ÿ˜†...i m sure that ๐Ÿ˜ฒBRAKE FAIL๐Ÿ˜ฒ would occur๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

just three likes???

๐Ÿ˜ญ

getting dishearten...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

please use the LIKE button
Edited by Fleur_de_Lis - 11 years ago
Koeli thumbnail
All the best buddy keep it up.
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
im still majorly confused.. but the story is getting interesting :)
keep writing! thanks for the pm.
spoorthi thumbnail
great start๐Ÿ‘
really unique but confusing
sounds interesting
plz pm me ur future works

chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...Lovely concept...
Awesome update...Totally loved it ๐Ÿค—
Well i can just say,Its really Complicated... ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

Cant wait to know what will happen next...
Continue soon n do PM me when u continue...
(I must thank ur friend Appy_indy for this link) ๐Ÿ˜ณ
popstar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update!
Thanx 4 the pm